10 Best Hotels To Stay In Technical Center Heliport Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Technical Center Heliport Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Technical Center Heliport Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Technical Center Heliport Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Technical Center Heliport Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Technical Center Heliport Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Technical Center Heliport Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Technical Center Heliport Virginia:
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights
One of our best sellers in Colonial Heights! Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights offers accommodations in Colonial Heights.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Richmond is 16 miles from Comfort Inn Colonial Heights , and Petersburg is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights.
- Seamless in-out time…. 4 minutes TOTAL between the two!! WiFi was a snap! Great selection of eating places that “didn’t break the bank” close in the area.
- The staff was very plesant and the food was excellent
- Evening Front desk was sullen. Kitchen staff great. Lobby floor was dirty. I almost turned around & left but the room was great and the linens were as good or better than Hilton Garden Inn. Overall good value.
- Nice staff. Well located for our purpose (just to spend the night on our way south), very close to the highway. Spacious, comfortable, clean. Breakfast was pretty standard.
The breakfast buffet was great. Lots of choices and everything I tried was very good. The lady in charge of it was helpful and attentive. She kept things full.
The man that checked us in was very helpful .
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights – Fort Lee
Located close to Interstate 95, this Colonial Heights hotel offers free Wi-Fi and traditionally decorated rooms that feature plush bedding and a fully equipped kitchen. Shopping and dining are just a short distance away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a work desk are offered in each room at Colonial Heights Candlewood Suites. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests have access to the business centre along with laundry facilities. A 24-hour reception is also provided.Virginia State University is 6 miles from Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights – Fort Lee. Petersburg National Battlefield is 15 minutes’ drive.
- The cleanliness, the comfort and the spacious room
- Clean comfortable room with well maintained kitchen space
- The room had a kitchen and the utensils were available to cook with.
- We had a guest and family from hell above us. 4 kids jumping up and down on the floor until the early morning hours. I called once, went to the desk twice and finally to the room to confront the guest. the noise didn’t stop and our sleep was terrible. When I reported again in the morning and asked that the manager reimburse us, our room was comp’t. Well handled although staff should have some recourse on security issues in the night
- Bed was comfortable had more than two pillows and everything worked in the room I had stayed in.
Econo Lodge Colonial Heights
Econo Lodge Colonial Heights is located in Colonial Heights, 16 miles from Richmond and 6 miles from Petersburg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Colonial Heights, and Midlothian is 19 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- I luv the fact that it’s quite. The staff was very respectful. I just enjoyed my stay over all.
- Large comfortable room and the desk receptionist–JJ–was great.
- The beds were very comfortable. There was no eggs nothing hot the breakfast was not good at all.
- Very clean I was shocked the remodeled rooms were great for price..
- The room appeared to be clean, shower was great and the tv services were good.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Chester
One of our top picks in Chester.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Chester offers accommodations in Chester, just 13 miles from Richmond.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 9 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Chester, and Short Pump is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- the staff was friendly, housekeeping could have waited closer to 11 am to knock on the door to see if i was gone.. They knocked on the door at like 10:35 am check out wasn’t until 11. Other than that my stay was nice
The little kitchenet was nice and the bed was great for…
- Inside the room….Roaches and bugs, huge red stains on the carpet, the phone was filthy and didnt work, wires were pulled out from the wall, several fist holes in the walls, lighting was poor only had 2 table lamps no over head lights. Wifi was not accessible the entire stay. My view was of an over flowing dumpster with a stack of used mattresses and chairs. The hotel itself is in need of a major update, all trash cans inside the building was nasty and over flowing. The coffee station was nice but in need of cleaning. And to add fuel to the fire, not once but tancé Simone tried to enter the room without anouncment or a knock. The keycode door leading into the building from the side was broken off anyone could gain entry. Never again!!!!!!!
- the room was very clean, cold clean fridge, access to I-95 was great,small kitchen saved money from eating out. Twenty years ago the place was probably awesome.
- My room, if you want to call it that, was ready upon my arrival.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chester, VA
This Chester, Virginia hotel is located 20 minutes from downtown Richmond and the Richmond Coliseum. The Country Inn features an indoor pool, gym and a flat-screen TV in every room.Country Inn and Suites Chester guest rooms are equipped with a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The spacious rooms are furnished with a large work desk.Chester Country Inn provides a daily continental breakfast and free coffee, tea and cookies in the lobby. Guests can use the business center and the library. Free Wi-Fi is also offered.The Battery Dantzler Civil War Site and Bermuda Square Shopping Center are within a 5-minute drive of the Country Inn near Chester. Richmond Convention Center is 20 minutes away.
- The location of the hotel was perfect. The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was clean! Bed was very comfy.
- The location to my job and the front desk was very nice.
- I love the location it is near my job and everything else. It is very quiet. I love it here. I will be staying here throughout my contract.
- Hot tub was excellent, especially since we had it all to ourselves. However we were lacking extra towels there and none were delivered. Possibly due to the fact that the young lady at the desk was all alone trying to run around and turn on the heaters in room as well as trying to answer the phone as well as check people in. Need extra help
- We had a really good stay at the Country Inn and Suites. The staff was extremely friendly and were willing to help. We had to check in earlier than expected and they were able to accommodate our needs. The breakfast was pretty good. The beds were comfy. They also offer free cookies and other sweets during your stay.
Comfort Inn Chester
One of our best sellers in Chester! Comfort Inn Chester offers accommodations in Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Richmond is 13 miles from Comfort Inn Chester, and Petersburg is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds, clean, everyone who works here was super friendly, nice breakfast including eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, easy access from the freeway, good water pressure in the shower. We’d definitely stay here again.
- Liked the location, the from was spacious and clean.
- The bed was very comfortable. I did not eat there because I had plans to meet friends for breakfast.
- The breakfast was great, the cookies in the lobby were tasty, the staff were friendly and the beds were comfortable.
- The room was decent and the beds were comfortable.
Courtyard Richmond Chester
Just off Interstate 95 and within one mile of Bermuda Square Shopping, the Courtyard Chester features spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and sitting areas. Facilities include an indoor pool and an on-site gym.The rooms at Courtyard Richmond Chester are decorated with bright colors and floor to ceiling windows. The sitting area is set up around the flat-screen TV with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other facilities include ironing facilities and luxury bedding.Guests of the Courtyard Richmond can unwind in the poolside hot tub. The fitness center has stairmasters, cardio equipment and free weights. Laundry/dry cleaning and a boarding pass printing service is available is as well.The on-site Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner. The Market is open 24/7 and serves light snacks and cold drinks.Several restaurants like Don Jose and Peking are within 1 miles of the hotel.
- The bedding was comfortable and down goose comforter kept my body heat regulated thru the night.
- The clerk upgraded us because I am a silver elite. We arrived with a late registration through On Star and were treated well.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, and wonderful staff members. Loved the Bistro, too.
- Super comfy bed, and the whirlpool was a welcome luxury after a day of moving!
- The bed was very comfortable, clean room, nice desk staff, friendly café staff, easy access to major roads.
Quality Inn Chester
Located in Chester, 13 miles from Richmond, Quality Inn Chester features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 9 miles from Quality Inn Chester, and Short Pump is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from Quality Inn Chester.
- The Wonderful bed and bathroom the breakfast was excellent as well
- The property is close to the eateries and shopping. The hotel was decently maintained. The hotel was also very quiet.
- Nice and quiet. Clean and well maintained. Close to eateries and shopping.
- I called a couple of times prior to checking in and two of the times the phone just rang. when I get someone on the line he was very helpful. The hotel was clean and quiet. It was a busy night so there was very little parking.
- The property was clean and comfortable Paul at the front desk was very accommodating.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chester
A 20-minute drive from Pocahontas State Park, this hotel features a tennis court, jacuzzi, and an indoor pool. It offers suites with cable TV, fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi.The spacious studios and suites are equipped with a coffee maker, ironing facilities, hairdryer and a work desk. Each has a microwave, full-size refrigerator and a dishwasher.Guests of Homewood Suites can relax in the hot tub and benefit from a fitness center.Homewood Suites by Hilton Chester, VA, is a 20-minute drive from Richmond International Airport and 12 miles from Fort Lee. Free on-site parking is available.
- Beautiful hotel, some of the staff were really kind.
- Hot breakfast was a big plus. Bedding was surprisingly comfortable.
- I liked the renovated lobby and the quiet location. The staff at the front desk was very nice. I liked that the room was a suite with a full fridge and seating area.
- The staff was friendly,it was nice and quite, had a basketball hoop outside the pool that my two kids loved, the pool wasn’t pack, the room was excellent space and amazing. Everything was prefect for us for our stay.
- This was a great place and the price was very reasonable for what we got….I would highly recommend this place.
Holiday Inn Express – Chester
Holiday Inn Express – Chester is located in Chester, 13 miles from Richmond and 9 miles from Petersburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Chester, and Midlothian is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Chester.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Technical Center Heliport Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Technical Center Heliport Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Technical Center Heliport Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Technical Center Heliport Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!