10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teays Valley Estates West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Teays Valley Estates West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teays Valley Estates West Virginia:
Hampton Inn Winfield Teays Valley
Hampton Inn Winfield Teays Valley is located in Teays Valley Estates, just 18 miles from Charleston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff , well kept . Breakfast was better than we expected.
- Room was quite, comfortable, and convenient. Breakfast was very good with a good selection
Very friendly staff, room was exceptional.
Very easy access to roadway and an excellent buffet breakfast
- The lady who checked us in was excellent, when I asked about pizza delivery she gave me brochures! I was tired when we arrived, made a cup of tea. She quickly said, let me may hot water for you. Yes, the hot tea was just what I needed. Everyone was so helpful! Love the remodeling!
- Nice mattress. Clean. Good coffee. Nice shower head
Motel 6 Charleston West – Cross Lanes
Located close to Interstate 64, this Cross Lanes motel provides Wi-Fi and has rooms that feature a sitting area. Tri-State Greyhound Race track is 1 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at the Charleston West-Cross Lanes Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is offered to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are also available.The Motel 6 Charleston West-Cross Lanes is 4 miles from West Virginia State College. Charleston Civic Center is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Was quiet. Prefer a firm bed which was what was provided. TV services started each turn-on with programs guide which I found helpful and equipment was quality.
- Location was perfect geographical but dirty and run down.
- Staff is always extra nice and location is convient for us!
- The lady working the front desk was very friendly and apologetic with our room problems. She did credit our debit card back $20 for our inconveniences, which we feel should have been a complete refund.
- ,, the lady that works the front desk she is very sweet she would help you anyway she can the rooms are nice and clean it’s quiet here I used to stay at another Motel 6 that I like this one better nobody bothers you great place to stay
Holiday Inn Express Winfield
The Marshall University Teays Valley is 1 miles from this Hurricane, West Virginia hotel. A daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi is available at the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Winfield has a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator in every room. A work desk is also available in the rooms.An indoor pool and a fitness center are on-site at the Winfield Holiday Inn Express. Laundry facilities are available at the hotel as well.The Holiday Inn Express Winfield is just off Interstate 64. West Virginia State College is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- The bed was wonderful. The room was updated and nice.
- The bed was comfy and the room was clean. Hotel was close to restaurants and the interstate.
- The king-size bed was like sleeping on a cloud…….I LOVED it!!! Great buffet style breakfast!!!!
Nice variety of choices of proteins for breakfast. Scrambled eggs, omelets with egg whites and veggies, Turkey sausage, Pork sausage, biscuits and gravy.
They are in the midst of remodeling, but overall a great place to stay. Very friendly staff.
- Property was under construction. Constant sounds from alley in back all night. Other guests fighting in hallway outside room from 2-4 in the morning. I would not stay there again.
Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes Charleston
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes Charleston is located in Cross Lanes, just 10 miles from Charleston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 11 miles from Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes.
- The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I have ever slept in
- Food and room was great. bar staff was excellent get food out even was bar was packed.
This hotel was in excellent condition, and the staff was professional and the most pleasant group of employees I have ever encountered. FROM FRONT desk through maid service, the staff was helpful and smiling. The breakfast attendant was exceptionally helpful, engaging and friendly. The inn is well furnished, quiet and the quality of maintenance is obvious.
This was an exceptional stay, and we will be back.
- Breakfast was great and so glad this hotel offers adult swim time.
- Everything was great. nice room. Great amenities. Comfortable bed. Even great towels.
Super 8 Dunbar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Dunbar offers accommodations in Dunbar, just 6 miles from Charleston.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 7 miles from Super 8 Dunbar.
- the bed was comfortable, staff was helpful and friendly
- it was nice and clean.it was quiet.the bed was comfortable and scenery was great..ive enjoyed my couple stays there.NEVER AGAIN
- The price. Smokers hanging out both ends of the building, some were smoking in rooms, bad types hanging around outside
- Conveniently located, clean, friendly staff. It was in a quiet place so we was able to get a good night sleep.
- The convenience of stores and things to do near by.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cross Lanes
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cross Lanes offers accommodations in Cross Lanes.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yeager Airport is 11 miles away.
- I needed help with the tv and the lady came right up and helped me, also need extra blankets and was able to get those.
- Staff was very friendly, beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and breakfast was good.
- Wrapped knife,fork and spoons.Pancake machine.great shower in bath.nice towels.Hand sanitizer in dining room.Very nice chair in room with reading lite.
- Everyone very nice great room an breakfast was outstanding
- Facility is clean, staff is friendly and very pleasant.
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Wingate by Wyndham Charleston offers accommodations in Charleston. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The bed was excellent. Our check in person very nice and informative.
- The close proximity to the Charleston civic center along with the price.
- Bed was very comfortable, and breakfast was really good.
- The Staff was AWESOME!! The hotel was very clean. The rooms was spacious and beds were comfortable.
- This place is awesome and accommodating. Breakfast was sufficient and the bed very comfortable
Hampton Inn Charleston Southridge
In Southridge Centre, a spacious shopping and dining complex, this capital city hotel offers a free airport shuttle service to Yeager Airport.Guests at the Charleston Southridge Hampton Inn can start the morning with a free continental breakfast or with an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. The hotel also features an indoor pool as well as an outdoor patio area, complete with a children’s play area.The Hampton Inn Charleston Southridge is in a great location only 4 miles from Kanawha State Forest, offering scenic hiking trails, horseback riding and top-rated white water rafting. The downtown area, including the East End historic district, is also easily accessible.
- Clean and very comfortable with a very friendly staff.
- Beds are very comfortable and room is always very clean. Our 4 year old loves the pool and the hot tub. Location is very convenient to doctor’s appointments, shopping and events in Charleston.
- It was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in! Great, friendly staff. Complimentary food, snacks and beverages were available. Has the most AMAZING breakfast EVER!!! Will definitely be staying here again!
- I loved the spa tub in our room and there was plenty of places to eat located around the Hotel, and the staff is a class act, second to none.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. All staff were extremely helpful and kind!
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charleston South
This South Charleston hotel off of Interstate 64 has rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an on-site fitness room and is just 4 miles from Cato Park Golf Course.A work desk and hairdryer are provided in all warmly decorated rooms at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charleston South. There is a bay window with cushioned seating in every room.This hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning.Guests of Charleston South Microtel Inn by Wyndham are welcome to use the business center in the hotel’s lobby. Laundry facilities are on site.Avampato Discovery Museum and shopping at the Charleston Town Center Mall are both within a 10-minute drive of this hotel. The Yeager Airport is 8.3 miles away.
- I have three teenagers and the rooms are large enough to accommodate all of us. And staff is always polite and helpful. This is always are go to hotel.
- Very impressed. It was like they just built this hotel. Everything was clean and tidy. The staff was EXTREMELY friendly and courteous. I probably won’t ever be back in that area, but if I am, that’s where I’m staying.
- Breakfast variety. Staff all very friendly. Convenient to where we were going in Charleston.
- Super impressed with cleanliness of room. Really nice hotel.
- Very clean! Amazing layout of room. Comfortable and homey. Refrigerator and microwave were a plus!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charleston-Southridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charleston-Southridge offers accommodations in South Charleston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Charleston-Southridge.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Teays Valley Estates West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teays Valley Estates West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!