10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teall Beach New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Teall Beach New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teall Beach New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teall Beach New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teall Beach New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teall Beach New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teall Beach New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teall Beach New York State:
Yale Manor at Copper Beeches
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Yale Manor at Copper Beeches is located in Yale in the region of New York State, just 9 miles from Waterloo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geneva is 6 miles from Yale Manor at Copper Beeches, and Skaneateles is 27 miles away. Greater Rochester International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The owner was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was fantastic.
- The B&B is beautiful and within an easy walk to Lake Seneca.
- Very friendly staff and all around clean place to stay. It was beautiful inside and out especially with the docks at the end of the driveway. It had a very homey feel as well. I will definitely be returning in the future.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The rooms were clean and well furnished. Breakfast was delicious both days. The cost was slightly more than other B&B’s but overall we were very pleased. The dock was an added bonus that we didn’t know about – great for watching sunsets.
- Great place! Katherine made us feel very welcome and at home. Beautiful home. Breakfast was amazing.
Ramada Geneva Lakefront
This lakefront hotel in Geneva, New York is 2 miles from the beach at Seneca Lake State Park. The hotel features free Wi-Fi and guests can swim in the indoor pool.Each room at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront includes a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms also have a microwave and a refrigerator. Free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom.The Geneva Ramada also provides on-site dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Pier House Restaurant. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Smith’s Opera House is a 3-minute drive away. The Belhurst Castle and the Nester House are within a 6-minute drive of the hotel.
- Gorgeous view of Seneca Lake! Friendly staff. Room service was very fast and the food was hot! Good chef- every meal was delicious.
- Location…. just a short walk to downtown where we found several nice restaurants. Beautiful view of the lake. Hotel was very clean.
- Great location if you are looking to explore the Fingerlakes. Room tip: The odd-numbered rooms have fantastic lake views.
- Great view of lake. Good location to the wineries.
- Location is great, and all my booking requests were met by the staff ( upper floor, lake view )
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Geneva Finger Lakes
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Geneva Finger Lakes is located in Geneva, 8 miles from Waterloo and 30 miles from Skaneateles.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, anticipating our needs. There was a good selection of healthy breakfast choices. Loved using the treadmills in the exercise room. The bathroom was roomy, and we really liked the shower. The bed and pillows were fluffy and extremely comfortable. We took advantage of the vast selection of entertainment on the tv.
- Isiaha at the front desk was excellent. He was beautifully dressed which made a great first impression. He was extra friendly, professional and efficient. He had two drunkish fellows hanging around while I was checking in and Isiaha handled it like a pro. He is a great asset to your team. He is the best young person I have encountered in a long time!
- I could not have askef fo r a nicer stay – excellent in all respects
- This property was brand new and in immaculate condition. I was very impressed, and it has just jumped into my number one spot for preferred lodging when staying in this city.
- Allowed my granddaughter to partake in breakfast and swim in the pool.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva
One of our top picks in Geneva.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva offers accommodations in Geneva, just 8 miles from Waterloo.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Skaneateles is 30 miles from Microtel Inn Geneva NY, and Canandaigua is 14 miles from the property. Greater Rochester International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Very quiet and comforable beds, good location, friendly staff.
- The hotel is located minutes from the HWS campus so it is right were I need it to be. The staff was very helpful, the got our two room near each other and helped when another guest was being load at 2:23 am.
- Clean, convenient, affordable hotel with breakfast included. Staff was especially pleasant, helpful, friendly.
It was an excellent stay all around. The only possible negative was immediately corrected by the staff. I need to print an email and the business center computer had tech issues and could not access the internet. The staff very kindly referred me to a sister hotel (Days Inn) next door to use their business center. It was worth the short walk to get this important document printed. That is going above and beyond in my book.
Plus they had some feminine hygiene products that my daughter needed. Great service all around.
- Way nicer than expected. Breakfast was great. Very friendly staff.
Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes
This New York hotel features guest rooms with free WiFi and expanded cable TV. Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, located 1.9 miles from Seneca Lake State Park, provides a 24-hour front desk.Rooms offer desks, telephones and a wake up service.Days Inn Geneva has a vending machine with beverages and snacks. Guests are offered free local calls.Days Inn is 1.2 miles from Hobart & William Smith Colleges and 2.8 miles from Geneva Country Club. It is 8.6 miles from Three Brothers Wineries and Estates and 16 miles from Sonnenberg Gardens.
- Staff was friendly and quick to serve. Room was very clean and warm when we arrived. Our car had an issue in the morning of our checkout and the manager gave us a jump. Liked the large tub and great shampoo.
- every thing great but could not connect to internet
- We stayed the night here enroute to Niagara Falls to be close to the Waterloo Premium Factory Outlet. It was an easy day’s drive from NYC and allowed plenty of shopping time both the day of arrival and the next morning! Clean, comfortable and convenient. The breakfast provided was the best of all of the hotels we stayed at. Highly recommended.
- I came in with a group of workers and I like the fact that they accommodated the breakfast time according to our needs, when earlier than their scheduled time.
- Good location, quiet, liked being able to open window, friendly
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes is located near the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. Free Wi-Fi access is available.All rooms feature a private bathroom, air conditioning, cable TV and a coffee machine.Guests at Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes can find several dining options within 800 feet.The property is just under 1 miless from Seneca Lake State Park, 11 miles from Waterloo Premium Outlets and just over 1 mile from Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Pool clean, towels available. Outside seating area with fire pit a nice touch.
- The staff at the front desk and everyone in regards or very friendly and accommodating our stay was wonderful
- Good quality bath towels. Well laid out buffet breakfast. Very nice breakfast area.
- The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and the staff was very nice…
- Best accommodation we have had on this trip – by far. Large room with separate sitting area. Everything we needed and more!
Hampton Inn Geneva
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Geneva offers accommodations in Geneva.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterloo is 6 miles from Hampton Inn Geneva, and Skaneateles is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly, the facilities very clean. Breakfast was a great perk! Enjoyed the location.
- although it was winter, awesome viewof the lake ! kids loved the inoor pool and enjoyed the lobby space to eat pizza and watch tv as a small group instead of crowding into a room
- Breakfast was fine, snack for on the road was super,
- I came from Lake George NY where I own The RainTree Restaurant in a tourist town. Your hotel was very nice. We stayed in Geneva because son is attending Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Very convenient to everything. check out w w w .multitasker.energy526. com
- Included breakfast. Nice selection and food was very good.
Located in Waterloo, 8 miles from Geneva, Holiday Inn Waterloo – Seneca Falls features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skaneateles is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Waterloo, and Canandaigua is 22 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 40 miles away.
- Great location, clean, bartender at restaurant was very nice
The Finger Lakes area, shopping and especially easy access to the ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’
- The room was very quiet, the bed was very comfortable ,and the staff very helpful.
- Only 1 staff member was friendly in the 5 we had to deal with!
The beds and pillows, duvet etc. were exceptional.
The room was spacious and the decor was restful.
All in all, a wonderful room.
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
This hotel in Seneca Falls features an indoor swimming pool and a daily hot continental breakfast. The Waterloo Premium Outlets are a 13-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator are included in every room at the Hampton Inn Seneca Falls. The room has a work desk and the private bathroom has a hairdryer.An on-site fitness center is available. The Seneca Falls Hampton Inn has a business center and laundry facilities. The front desk is open 24 hours.The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail is 14 miles away. Cayuga Lake and Seneca Lake are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel.
- I enjoyed the tea and coffee bar in the lobby with a variety of teas and coffees available at all hours. The breakfast had a variety of choices. The pool area was clean and relaxing.
- There wasn’tAnything that I didn’t like the food was good location was great beds were comfortable
- Staff very nice, breakfast was okay, much better then nothing. Kitchen staff were very helpful(as well as desk staff). Would recommend to others
- The front desk staff was excellent; very friendly and informative. The hotel was very modern, clean, and the room large and very comfortable. I loved that the hotel provided a shuttle service to the casino also.
Inn was in a good location. The staff was very accommodating and easy to talk to
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham offers pet-friendly accommodations in Seneca Falls, just 14 miles from Lyons Park.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hancock Airport is 38 miles away.
- Great location, close to finger lakes wineries for daytime, and 4 miles from delLago casino for night life.
- The breakfast was excellent. Making waffles was fun.
- Close to our event (Women’s March in Seneca Falls).
- The room was nice and comfortable. Easy to find and breadfast was adequate. I would definitely stay again.
- I liked the value and that it is close to the Del Casino and Waterloo Mall.
Top Hotels In Teall Beach New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teall Beach New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teall Beach New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teall Beach New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!