10 Best Hotels To Stay In Teakettle Village Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Teakettle Village Cayo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Teakettle Village Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Teakettle Village Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Teakettle Village Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Teakettle Village Cayo:
Yim Saan Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Yim Saan Hotel offers accommodations in Belmopan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 37 miles from Yim Saan Hotel.
- They almost messed us around with the booking, told us a week before that they couldn’t accommodate us for the entire week. However, we enjoyed our stay here and I would probably stay again if ever in Belmopan.
- Very friendly. Comfortable. Good price. Restaurant is also very good.
- Very large rooms. Very good ac. Good access to main highway. Helpful staff.
- Friendly staff, food was great at the restaurant, good location.
- Very quiet and large room. Staff was extremely friendly.
King Bed Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Toucan’s Nest Resort is located in Belmopan. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and bike rental and car rental are available. You can play pool and darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 36 miles from Toucan’s Nest Resort.
No reviews yet.
Amber Sunset Jungle Resort
Located in Unitedville, 9 miles from San Ignacio, Amber Sunset Jungle Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful private “tree houses”. Everyone working there was wonderful kind and helpful.
- It was a very pretty setting – in the midst of a jungle experience. The staff was very nice; Myra is engaging to talk to. They want it to be nice for you.
- The resort is truly in the jungle, and has very large bungalows! The staff are great, especially Myra who helped us with all our needs. The restaurant has a spectacular view and wonderful food/service!
- An amazing/fabulous experience – jungle with a bit of luxury. Mayr is a great host and very attentive. The set dinner was different each night and excellent. The resort is an immersive experience – the cabanas are all situated in a secluded patch of cleared jungle – totally private. There are no glass windows just mossie screens and so you hear all of the sounds of the forest at night. The pool is great for cooling off and all tours were arranged to our specification with great guides – we did zip lining/river tubing/ATM cave and iguana project – all highly recommended. If driving, prepare for a rough ride from the main road to the resort (1/4 mile). The cabanas are very well furnished and largely bug free inside the screens.
- The bed was hanging from the ceiling, which was amazing. There was an outside and inside shower!!! There was a hammock in our room. We were made welcome drinks, the staff was amazing and super friendly. It was very romantic and secluded.
Casa Sofia Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Casa Sofia Inn offers accommodations in Unitedville, just 9 miles from San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the inn. Philip Goldson International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Rey Hotel
Located in Belmopan, 21 miles from San Ignacio, El Rey Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 36 miles from El Rey Hotel.
- Nothing “super fancy” but very clean rooms, good bed, very hot shower, AC etc. quiet corner in the center of the city. Staff was very helpful and flexible.
- Warm water, good wifi, comfy bed. 10 minutes walk from the bus station.
- El Rey was a great place to stay. We wanted to book a cave tubing tour and the owner was just awesome. He gave us all the informations about the different tour options and he even booked our tour with a great tour guide. Plus, he suggested us other activities to do in the area. We could not have asked for better. The personnel was also very nice and we liked our room.
- Comfortable room with good aircond and wifi. Host of this budget hotel was very qelcomng and helpful and even gave us a lift to the bus station as we could not get a taxi!
- The property was reasonably priced for where else there was to stay in Belmopan. The room had a good shower and working aircon, which is a must as Belmopan gets very hot.
Rainforest Haven Inn
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Rainforest Haven Inn is located in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
- We had a 2 bedroom and it had a full kitchen. It also had a large container of purified water and fresh ground coffee. It was located just above the center of town. A short walk to everything. The owner or manager was very helpful.
- Great location just a small walk away from the main town square and all the restaurants. Our room was huge….size of a small studio apartments and each one of us had a queen sized bed to ourselves. The bathroom was also huge and the view from the balcony is so pretty. The st aff were very friendly and the cleaning service was really good. It felt like a homestay.
- Location, staff and value were top notch. Large room. Enjoyed the roof top terrace and kitchen. Local managers are trying hard to do what they can within limited budget.
- The location was great, residential and quiet, 3 blocks uphill from town. Fabulous bright fully equipped kitchen for guest use, and 4th story open patio with hammocks. Large room. Secure. unlimited pure water was free. Could make your ice cubes. Fun Marie Sharp salsa and rum tasting, cooking classes in house.
nice and helpful staff – guy on the reception booked us right away for two trips (Tical+Caracol) for good price (no need to go through agencies in the city) – trips were great
separate beds – comes handy after the whole day trips
rum tasting, cooking lessons, Maria sharps tasting/museum – you can do here activities even if the weather is bad
Featuring free WiFi, Venus Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.
- Super friendly staff, basic and clean, right in the heart of downtown but not noisy at night
- Friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh fruit and eggs. Pool was clean and refreshing.
- In the heart of the town, close to bus stop and restaurants + travel agencies. Friendly and helpful staff.
- You can not be closer to downtown – farmers market, restaurants & tour operators. Small but nice breakfast buffet with toast, butter, jam, fruit, coffee & cereal & some cookies.
- Bed was comfortable enough. A.C. worked great. Not the best water pressure in shower. But overall great place for the price. Breakfast is fruit, toast and cereal and coffee.
Mariposa Jungle Lodge
Mariposa Jungle Lodge offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 55 miles from Mariposa Jungle Lodge.
- The accommodations were amazing and it is in the jungle! The staff are phenomenal and the owner, Sharyn, was always available to answer questions. One of the best trips. I have food allergies and they were able accommodate these, too.
- Staff was terrific, very friendly, always smiling. Owners of the property were also very engaged and helpful. Guides couldn’t be better. People usually make a good experience great and Mariposa was one step up…excellent.
- The cabin was beautiful, clean and with very practical details. The screen-enclosed patio was a hammock was excellent. The bed were extremely comfortable. There was even a worry doll on my pillow!
- The food was delicious!!! All of it! Great coffee, fresh OJ, and really yummy eggs, bacon, and pancakes!
- We enjoyed our stay and staff was excellent! The location is more remote and requires travel over a fairly bumpy road so if you are looking for a more central location I would pick something else. Due to the location it makes the most sense to eat on site however this really adds up on the expense side so I would give that seriously consideration.
River Park Inn
River Park Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The owner was really nice and very helpful. A nice can of coffee will be made every morning. They will provide you with all the information you need or tours. They also have a fast and good laundry service. I would really recommend this place.
- The facilities were brightly painted and cheerful; the location was close to town. The room was spacious with a nice bed with blanket, and a table and chairs. We had a nice view from the balcony of the gardens. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The staff was great and very helpful, even gave us ride to one of the Mayan ruin sites so we didn’t have to pay for a cab. The coffee in the morning was great and room service while we were gone.
- The people working there were really nice and helpful.
- Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good size room. Free coffee in the mornings!
Max Headquarters offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Teakettle Village Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Teakettle Village Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!