10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tayazal Peten – Top Hotel Reviews
Tayazal Peten is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tayazal Peten. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tayazal Peten. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tayazal Peten. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tayazal Peten right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tayazal Peten with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tayazal Peten:
Villa Maya offers accommodations in Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Mundo Maya International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Nature trails around lagoon ( watch out for crocodiles)
Staff helpful and friendly ( and spoke good English which helped)
The kids loved the pool
Comfortable rooms in forest surroundings. Very clean. Surroundings are very peaceful and lovely and restaurant has a beautiful lake view. Lots of animals and wildlife nearby. Transportation to Flores/Santa Elena was arranged with the Hotel’s afeliated drivers in comfortable vehicles at decent prices.
We felt very relaxed in this hotel. Excelent staff/personnel added alot to this experience. Would definitely return.
- Die Anlage ist sehr schön und toll zwischen zwei Seen gelegen. Ein kleines Tierreich drumherum. In einem See am Restaurant befinden sich Krokodile und Schildkröten
Me gustó mucho la distribución de los bungalows, el entorno rodeado de vegetación, el lago, la limpieza, la amabilidad, la tranquilidad y la presentación de los alimentos.
Un lugar que definitivamente regresaría!
Me encantó la ubicación, la amplitud del lugar, el hecho de estar ubicado en el medio de la nada y el aroma a todas las plantas y flores que lo rodean.
La piscina es inmensa!!! La atención es perfecta! Y se come muy rico!
- Nature trails around lagoon ( watch out for crocodiles)
Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel is located in Flores in the region of Peten, just 25 miles from Tikal. The hotel has a hot tub and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect, all of the rooms are awesome, they are in the jungle but as they are “floating” you don’t have insects inside your room. There is no noise at night, thanks to the double windows, of course if you want to hear the animals then just leave one window opened, and still no bugs. The food was amazing and the service was equally amazing. We stayed three nights and it was perfect. Would recomend it 100%.
- This hotel is absolutely incredible! It exceeded every single aspect of my expectations! The staff is superb, the food is excellent and we saw cocodrillos 2mtrs from our accomodation window, spider monkeys, jaguars and many more. Couldnt recommend it more!
- Amazing stay! Great trip to monkey island, beautiful nature and wonderful museum of pre-colonial artifacts.
- Everything was fantastic from the moment I arrived very professional and friendly staff, great location, amazing view, and they have mesuem, also they arrange a free trip ever day at 10 am to see the monkeys island.
- Fabulous boutique hotel about 30 min from the main entrance to Tikal Park. The hotel was charming with a stunning view and the positioning of the rooms over the water was lovely. The hot tub on our porch was a real surprise. We took the monkey island boat ride and were just feet from many spider monkeys. We are dinner there twice because the food was so good.
Hotel Casona del Lago
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Casona del Lago offers accommodations in Flores, just 28 miles from Tikal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Casona del Lago.
- Nice hotel – lovely location on the lake overlooking Flores. Secure car park. Comfortable room. Good bathroom. Nice breakfast. Short walk to the island over the causeway.
- Very nice service; very clean; good WiFi service; lovely pool; view on Flores
The Room was spacious and the bed was comfortable.
The WiFi was good. The staff in the restaurant were friendly and accommodating. The food was tasty. The coffee was good in the restaurant.
- Hotel has good location if you need it just for overnight between flights or further transportation, say, to Tikal, el Mirador or Belize. Very welcoming and fexible staff, good restaurant, nice pool and spacious rooms.
- Location to the town. Fabulous view of the lake from the room
Hotel Casona de La Isla
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Flores in the region of Peten, 28 miles from Tikal, Hotel Casona de La Isla features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Casona de La Isla.
This was our second stay at the Casona de La Isla and that should tell you all you need to know. We have stayed at several places on Flores and ‘the Casona’ has become our favorite. The hotel has access to both sides of the streets that it sits on, one the water side and the other the interior side of the island.
The views from the pool/bar area are great for viewing Lake Peten and people watching. The sunsets are gorgeous from the elevated bar area and the attending staff there are quick to bring a drink or food for you. Although the pool is smaller being squeezed into the central patio area, there are two waterfalls for kids to play in and lounge chairs for relaxing to the sound of those waterfalls.
The food in the hotels restaurant is as good as anywhere else on the island. The check in staff are always smiling and ready to help with any requests (including locking yourself out as I did…twice!).
Overall the Casona is our first choice and is inexpensive to stay at.
- Balconies over viewing the lake and the swimming pool, restaurant (one of rhe best in town, specially value for money), cosiness, air conditioning, decoration and stuff.
- Scrambled eggs were dry and modest. There was a very lovely band two door down that played on after my bedtime 10:30. It’s a kid’s town. Like Balboa island in the’60s.
- Delicious breakfast, beautiful interiors, nice and helpful staff, the swimming pool.
- Excellent staff, great breakfast, perfect pool and location at lake. Serves food in restaurant, at room or at pool. Special thanks to Maynor!
- This was our second stay at the Casona de La Isla and that should tell you all you need to know. We have stayed at several places on Flores and ‘the Casona’ has become our favorite. The hotel has access to both sides of the streets that it sits on, one the water side and the other the interior side of the island.
One of our top picks in Flores.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Santana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The kayak service, the pool and the room was big.
- The staff is excelent,the lake veiw from the rooms is great.
- The ubication of the hotel was really good. Was in front of the lake and sorrounded by bars and restaurants.
- Expected by the price, good staff and good and comfortable room.
- hotel had a generator- essential in Flores due to powercuts.small swimming pool. nice breakfast.
Hotel Quinta Maya
One of our top picks in Flores.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Quinta Maya offers accommodations in Flores. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Staff was truly nice, location is very close to the main boat deck and hotel has it own deck in case you want to be picked up by boat directly at hotel.
- Location is not the best as the hotel is located at a noisy junction, however inside the nice and spacious patios with swimming pool, it is surprisingly quiet.
- The staff was very attentive. They helped us with our transportation and the trip to Tikal.
- Location was good, ten mins across the Bridge to get into Flores. Pool area was nice. Some of the staff were really helpful.
- Staff really attentive despite a language gap at times. Let us check in at 7am with no extra charge so we could shower and leave our bags when we went to tikal.
Hotel Isla de Flores
One of our top picks in Flores – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Isla de Flores offers accommodations in Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Armed security. Bonus is it keeps the entire street safe.
The AC.. good lord, the AC saved us.
Beds felt comfortable and the pillows actually flatten enough to be comfortable – we’re not a fan of pillows that are too puffy. If you want puffy, you could probably put two pillows together.
- The staff was great and super friendly and helpful. They have a free shuttle to pick you up from the airport. The room had AC anf the place was secure and safe. They also organized our trip to Tikal, with a guide, straight from the hotel.
- I loved this upbeat little hotel. We had a comfortable spacious room on the 3rd floor with a lake view. The staff were all very helpful. We didn’t eat much in the restaurant because we preferred to be on the lake, but when we did, the food was great and staff super friendly.
- Just had breakfast; it was plentiful and service was quick.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. We appreciated being able to get laundry done for a small fee. Our room was comfortable and quiet even though we were right on the main drag through San Ignacio.
- Armed security. Bonus is it keeps the entire street safe.
Hotel Villa del Lago
One of our top picks in Flores.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Hotel Villa del Lago is located in Flores.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The hotel was fine. Good location. The beds were firm and comfortable.
- It was very clean and the staff was SUPER friendly. It was more basic than I expected from the photos and so maybe not worth the cost above other comparable places… but I felt very safe and would stay again
- Everything was excellent in particular for the low price. The staff is partly English speaking and can give useful tips about the town and book trips to the surrounding sites. There is a nice lake view from the balcony and some rooms (unfortunately not from ours 🙁 ).
- great location, beautiful building with nice terraces and views. hotel staff very helpful.
- Helpful reception. Reasonable for what you got compared to other hotels. Great location and very clean rooms
Hotel Casa Amelia
Located in Flores, 27 miles from Tikal, Hotel Casa Amelia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Casa Amelia.
- Lovely roof top terrace, sunsets from the bar spectacular. Excellent place to stay. Really big rooms. Try and get a room with a Lake view.
- The location is excellent, the rooms view lake views are the best ones.
- Rooftop patio was amazing! Friendly staff and restaurant was great. Amazing location!
- Charming room with interesting angles in ‘crow’s nest’ (watch your head!); comfortable double bed and single bed; bedside cabinet with three drawers; plenty of space for storing items – but only hooks for hanging clothes; excellent air conditioning; splendid views of lake on one side and town on other; good water pressure in shower and plenty of hot water at all times; pleasant staff; lovely ground floor terrace/cafe overlooking lake and small island; good value for money (I paid the equivalent of 33 pounds sterling per night, including taxes and breakfast).
- Good Wifi, clean and light rooms, friendly staff, good location. If you are looking for a value for money place to spend a few nights in Flores then this your place. Enjoy the beautiful roof top terrace with nice views over the lake.
Flores Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Flores Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Flores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from Flores Hotel Boutique.
- Hotel from the outside seems small and old, but on the inside, VERY well kept, up-to-date furnishings and appliances, and luxurious bedroom and finishings all around. Located on Flores island surrounded by the lake. AMAZING location, MAJESTIC views from the private rooftop patio – WHERE I PROPOSED TO MY FUTURE WIFE!!!
The view from the breakfast deck and the personalised breakfast.
Free airport transfer.
Very big room.
- Excellent, helpful staff. We loved the full, free breakfast.
- Excellent location! Our room even had its own entrance to the street. Incredibly clean and huge rooms. Absolutely beautiful, very romantic.
- The rooms are equipped with a small kitchen, dining area and sitting area besides a bedroom so very spacious. Convenient to walk around the island and find good restaurants. You can purchase breakfast at the hotel too. Parking is on the street but easy to find and felt safe.
Top Hotels In Tayazal Peten Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tayazal Peten to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tayazal Peten but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tayazal Peten. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!