10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tassarolo Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Tassarolo Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tassarolo Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tassarolo Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tassarolo Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tassarolo Piedmont:
Locanda San Rocco
Locanda San Rocco is located in Tassarolo, 23 miles from Genoa and 15 miles from Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Asti is 30 miles from Locanda San Rocco, and Alessandria is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Motel Flower
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Motel Flower offers accommodations in Novi Ligure. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Genoa is 25 miles from Hotel Motel Flower, and Acqui Terme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The property is convenience if you plan to shop at serravalle outlet..the breakfast was good..!!!
- Good location next outlet center. Staff very helpful. Parking is excellent in front of room. Breakfast was good.
- Very quiet rooms, not completely soundproof but quiet enough. Comfortable bed. Air conditioning working well.
- Good position if you have a car, comfy parking, rooms are soundproof (you don´t hear nothing). Breakfast not extraordinary, but sufficient (much better I had expected having read some reviews before).
breakfast was good
car park in front of the room it’s convenient
Serravalle Golf Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Serravalle Golf Hotel offers accommodations in Serravalle Scrivia, just 23 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Acqui Terme is 19 miles from Serravalle Golf Hotel, and Alessandria is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 22 miles from Serravalle Golf Hotel.
- Very good customer’s services. Everybody was very kind and lovely. Close to the motor way and the outlet.
- The location: nearby the outlet. Actually that was the reason why we stayed in the hotel and I would recommend the hotel for those who go for shopping. The rooms are large and comfortable.
- I liked the location of the hotel and privacy of the room. The room it self was very clean and spacious, the bed was perfect and the parking in front of the door was a nice surprise. The back yard terrace is beautiful. Proximity of Serravalle Outlet center is a great plus.
- Nothing didn’t like. Very old motel, not more than two stars, poor breakfast,
- 5 min walk to the outlets. Spacious room and nice staff. Best choice for a stop or visiting outlets.
Relais Villa Pomela
One of our top picks in Novi Ligure.Relais Villa Pomela is located in Novi Ligure, 24 miles from Genoa and 17 miles from Acqui Terme. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Alessandria is 15 miles from Relais Villa Pomela, and Varazze is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about the property and staff was extremly nice and healpfull! Highly reccomend the location for those who loke to stay away from a big city! It was a pleasent stay for us! This was our second visit after couple of years first time lovely experience.
- We were travailing especially to the Serravalle Outlet by car. The hotel itself is great:location, territory, parking area, dinner, atmosphere and staff – all are great. Room has both bath and shower which was really appreciated by my wife. The room stile is supporting the stile of the hotel with reference to the old time/ it might be less convenient who addicted to the business style hotels but on the other hand room has its soul to share. A bit lack of noise insulation between interconnected rooms. Staff is very responsive which is very rare to Italian business hotels.
- we have stayed there many times and every time it is great! it is clean, the staff is super helpful and nice, the restaurant is great and it is beautiful!
- the location – absolutely beautiful building in a wooded area. the house and reception has so much character – Lovely!
- Excellent staff. Very friendly, forthcoming and helpful. The food in the restaurant is superb. Try the Tagliatelle with Lobster 😉
Hotel Villa La Bollina
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Villa La Bollina offers accommodations in Serravalle Scrivia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Genoa is 22 miles from Hotel Villa La Bollina, and Acqui Terme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great hotel, very good big room and awesome bathroom, great view in the nature. The breakfast was very good, you could also order freshly made omelets, scramble eggs etc. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. Very good place if you plan to play golf, shop in the outlet (4 minutes by car) or just passing by the area. I heard they have a very good restaurant but unfortunately it was closed on Mondays.
- Located in a quiet and picturesque area, very friendly and attentive staff, nice breakfast. Great value for money. Unfortunately we didn’t have a chance to try out the hotel’s restaurant – hopefully next time
- Staff were outstanding, food delicious and wine to die for
I have been using this hotel since 2012, no problem whatsoever.
Service is perfect (they are always listening to their customer and frankly that’s why it is such a great place)
The restaurant is very good also
Plus just 2 minutes from the Serravalle scrivia outlet
The room was really big and the bathroom was huge!
The restaurant was a gem. Had dinner there. Good food, good service. Breakfast was nice too.
Albergo Al Castello
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Al Castello offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gavi, just 20 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Acqui Terme is 17 miles from Albergo Al Castello, and Alessandria is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Totally recommend this hotel. Everything is good – staff is very friendly and helpful, location is perfect – central piazza of Gavi town, and breakfast made me specially happy – most of ingredients are home made and are very delicious!
- I always stay at this place for outlet shopping and indeed adore it: very helpful staff, excellent breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- We loved everything. The staff was very friendly and nice. The view was great, also the room. Breakfast home-made and delicious.
- Very nice place , clean rooms , friendly service! And even can give you a discount cards for the shopping in the Serravalle Outlet! Recommend! We was with the kids and a dog , super family friendly,nice stay . Very nice selection of the food for the breakfast ! Thank you!
- Excellent service and location to Seravalle Designer Outlet. The cookies they had baked in house are delicious.
Villa Val Lemme
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Villa Val Lemme is located in Francavilla Bisio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides bike rental. Genoa is 25 miles from Villa Val Lemme, and Acqui Terme is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- This was our first experience of staying at villa. Probably the last one. When you go to a such place you should be aware that the personnel won’t be professional – the receptionist will also be a waiter in a restaurant, for instance, and despite he is nice and very willing to help he can’t provide you high level service because he doesn’t know how. The dinner was good, the Chef granted 2 free bottles of sparkling wine to the guests, although the choice of the meals was very limited – you may face issues if you are a vegetarian or do not eat pork
- Amazing villa in the vineyards near Alessandria. Our rooms where vast and well decorated with a balconies overlooking the beautiful gardens and country side. Staff were super attentive and friendly. If you are travelling close to Genova or Milan, treat yourself!
- We had a spacious family room at the top floor. No elevator though. The Villa is almost like a small castle and situated in a large garden out in nowhere and eventhough there might be room for maybe 30-40? guests we felt isolated at the castle. The Swimming poll was great.
- Grand building. Very clean including the pool. Friendly staff.
- The total ambience – including the fantastic pool area.
Located in Pozzolo Formigaro, 28 miles from Genoa, Hotel Cascata features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Acqui Terme is 17 miles from Hotel Cascata, and Asti is 29 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ristorante Villa Magnolia
Located in Predosa, 26 miles from Genoa, Hotel Ristorante Villa Magnolia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alba is 31 miles from Hotel Ristorante Villa Magnolia, and Acqui Terme is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The owner made us a fantastic dinner! The wine was excellent! The hotel is quietly situated in the middle of nature!! Paradise!! Thank you Claudio and Enzo!
- very quiet location, fantastic staff, fantastic food
- Cheap and overall more than acceptable. I used it to go to Villa Carolina golf club which is very near.
Johnny the owner is simply amazing…very customer oriented
we had dinner at the restaurant and it was simply delicious and we had his own Wine Canonau from Sardinia…may be we had a bit too much 🙂
highly recommend this place
- Very friendly enthusiatic staff, nice welcome, excellent food (Restaurant was opened specially for us!). Ask about the wines!
Located in Carrosio, 18 miles from Genoa, Il Portico features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portofino is 31 miles from Il Portico, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 17 miles from Il Portico.
- We had 2 rooms. The rooms were very cosy. Beds very comfortable. We had our dinner in the establishment’s restaurant. Pizzas were fabulous and seafood spaghetti wonderful. Breakfast was a pleasure. The Designer Outlet in Serravallee Scrivia is 5 minutes drive from this hotel. The scenery around this area is just breath-taking. The people who make this hotel work are extremely friendly and some speak English.
- I felt very welcomed to this hotel.the restaurant was very good.You should try pizza and pasta there.from seravalle is about 20min drive
- Hotel is located in the small beautiful village. It is family run business and Owners decorated hotel inventory with old, bur perfectly maintained furniture. Friendly and smiling staff extended their warm welcome and made our stay unforgettable!
- Everything was perfect. The room was big enought with all facilities included. The food in the restaurant was really delicious, especially pizza. The owner and the staff was very polite and friendly. Thank you!
- The cutest Italian hotel ever. Very clean, very nice people
Top Hotels In Tassarolo Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tassarolo Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!