10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tasartico Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tasartico Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tasartico Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tasartico Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tasartico Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tasartico Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tasartico Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tasartico Gran Canaria:
Hotel Los Cascajos
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Los Cascajos offers accommodations in San Nicolás. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Hotel Los Cascajos, and Maspalomas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast – very friendly and helpful hosts – very clean hotel and room – comfortable bed – very good locatation – excellent place for all outdoor activities – excellent value for money – will return again
- Its a very relaxing place, easy to rest. Good hygiene and all you can eat breakfast. I slept well. Also, pool /fitness nearby.
- Convenient “business like” hotel in the center of Aldea.
- Good location on the edge of the town, so easy to find and park but very handy for local shops and bars. Simple but freshly redecorated rooms and public areas. Good breakfast buffet.
- It was a very convenient hotel, right in the town centre, with a lovely bar round the corner, with very friendly staff and delicious food. A good centre for a holiday.
Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra
One of our top picks in Agaete.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Agaete, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra, and Las Palmas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra.
- The staff were excellent, always attentive especially at the reception.The hotel location is superb. The airport pickup arranged by the hotel was very efficient and not overly expensive.I will certainly return to stay at your hotel again.
- Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Quite place and great view to the ocean
- Generous room for three adults. Large balcony with stunning views. Good shower.
- Great location as a base for a walking holiday, particularly in the north and the centre of the island. Morning restaurant service was excellent and wide variety of food. Beautiful coastal setting and views, and close by to the town with a good selection of restaurants. A pool of a size that you can properly swim in was also appreciated.
- We had a very relaxing and comfortable stay at the Roca Negra hotel in Agaete. It has a beautiful view of the sea, fantastic outdoor pools and great spa facilities. In addition the nearby car parking made the trip stress-free. The included breakfast was lovely and the location is perfect – only 10 minutes walk down to Puerto de las Nieves, a beautiful fishing village with a small port where there are plenty of local restaurants with fresh seafood at reasonable prices.
Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Mogán, 12 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 11 miles from Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa, and Las Palmas is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent facilities and top service,delicious food, the rooms and grounds are immaculate, very welcoming staff, amazing pool, great location only a few minutes walk to Puerto Mogan (if you manage to leave the hotel grounds:)
- The complex is stunning, with meandering paths set in beautiful tropical landscaping with a large variety of interesting plants and trees. The swimming pool areas were great with plenty of comfortable sunbeds and parasols, with a choice of a peaceful pool at one end of the complex or a livelier pool with organized activities. Very pleased with my room, nice balcony overlooking the pool. The buffet dinner and breakfast were exceptional, very high-quality food and lots of choice.
- The gardens and the pool were very nice. We had a great time there. Our son really enjoyed this hotel. I highly recommend this place to families.
- The welcome at reception is fantastic , all of the staff at the hotel are very friendly , courteous and helpful. At the reception , the staff are extremely nice , helpful and Cordial , especially the manager and a very wonderfully nice lady whose name is Nerea Langara
- Position of Property, meal times, entertainment but not sure if this continued in summer months.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Riosol offers accommodations in Puerto Rico, just 9 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 8 miles from Hotel Riosol, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The sea view and the premium room with all the comforts 5*****
- The view from the terrace was extraordinary, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- The view was totally awesome, and the food was excellent! The design of the hotels structure is perfectly suited for the steep landscape of the property. We will reccomend Riosol to all our friends and relatives! We will be back! 🙂
- We had an all inclusive stay, and was a little hesitant as we had not done this before. But I was very pleasantly surprised by the variety of food on offer every day. We stayed 11 nights and didn’t get sick of it, but quite possibly ate too much as there was so much choice! But hey, it was a holiday! Some staff were really welcoming and friendly, others not so much. But I am certain this is true of any business and we weren’t put off by this. However, we certainly appreciated those who were! Rooms were cleaned to a good standard and done so often. The weather was excellent, often it would be cloudy and cold in Las Palmas only for it to be sunny and hot in Puerto Rico. We didn’t have one day of rain, even though temps only got as high as 22 degrees – the sun is harsh! I grew up in NZ/Australia so reminded me of home and the need to reapply suncream otherwise you will pay for it dearly.
- Staff are amazing and so friendly and helpful. Food was delicious and great choice. Beds very comfortable and whole place is spotless.
La Aldea Suites
Offering suites which combine rustic and modern design, La Aldea Suites is located in San Nicolás, in western Gran Canaria. It features a terrace with an outdoor pool and hot tub.The rooms at La Aldea have stone walls, tiled floors, air conditioning, and stylish décor. They each have a private balcony, mini fridge, seating area and bathroom, and they come with satellite TV.The hotel’s bar offers snacks and drinks. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Staff at the Aldea’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also use the hotel’s bicycles for free. Guided hiking excursions can be arranged upon request.Tamadaba Nature Reserve is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. You can drive to the seaside in 10 minutes.
- Nice room with balcony over the hills and greenhouses (lots of them in the town). Good breakfast and coffee with good choice. Pool area is nice (though cold). Staff friendly though mostly v. little English language. Fridge in room. Comfortable bed.
The location was exactly what we wanted, away from the main tourist resorts but within a short walk to the town centre bars restaurants and supermarket. Although all facilities in town were small they were useful and the local people very friendly and welcoming.
We had a car for our holiday and found La Aldea an excellent base to explore the island.
The breakfast at La Aldea Suites was very good, plenty of variety. The rooms were clean and serviced every day. We had a great time.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Many thanks for the warm welcome and the flexibility with the booking. Very good breakfast with a great selection.
- Hotel was very well maintained, breakfast was varied and delicious.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and full of advice about the locality. You can travel to and from the hotel on public bus along a fabulous switchback road from Mogan. Breakfast was good and plentiful. It had a swimming pool which I love, but it was not heated and neither was the hot tub. We had a nice sunny balcony and the cost of bed and breakfast was good.
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Mogán in the region of Gran Canaria, 12 miles from Playa del Ingles, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Maspalomas is 11 miles from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan.
- Room exceptionally comfortable with bed toppers and very large balcony with sun beds and chairs/tables. Pool area well set out with very good kids pool, large pool and quiet pool.
- Nice comfortable contemporary room with plenty of space, great pool area and very good breakfast.
- Swimming pool outside area and design of that area,especially swimming pool for children.
- New hotel with excellent family friendly facilities
Pretty much what you can expect from Radisson blue network.
Most facilities were new and uptodate.
Able to accomplish quiet family trip!
Blue Explorers Dive Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Blue Explorers Dive Resort is set in Mogán and features an outdoor swimming pool. Boasting room service, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean dishes at the restaurant or have a cocktail at the bar.The units in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with a terrace. All rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Blue Explorers Dive Resort offers 3-star accommodation with a fitness centre.Playa del Ingles is 11.8 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 11.2 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 23.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection is set a few feet from the beach in Puerto de Mogán. This hotel features a spa and a swimming pool with direct access to the sea.Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection is set in traditional, Spanish-style buildings and offers attractive, bright décor throughout. All rooms feature a balcony or terrace and ocean views. Its air-conditioned rooms also provide a minibar and satellite TV. WiFi is free in public areas.The restaurant offers a range of Canarian and international cuisine. Guests can relax on the hotel’s terrace, which has loungers and views of the marina. There is also a pool-side bar, serving drinks and snacks.Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection is located in the so-called Little Venice, a unique area where you will find saltwater canals interconnected by little bridges. The centre of Puerto de Mogán is within walking distance of the hotel.
- Very friendly staff. Extremely comfortable bed. Beautiful location.
- So close to the beach hotel is in a great location
- Great location – comfortable – lovely breakfast, evening meal a little repetitive.
- The view was amazing the pool area has beautiful views and access to the ocean by a private stairwell.Staff were really helpful and friendly
- Generally variety of food was very good. Always a struggle to keep the buffet food more than lukewarm
Suite Princess – Adults Only
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the beachfront at Taurito Beach, Suite Princess – Adults Only features 2 swimming pools, one of them heated during winter time, a fitness centre and a sauna. WiFi is available.Every junior suite offer air conditioning, and have modern décor and parquet floors throughout. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer. In the seating area you will find a sofa and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A work desk and minibar are also available. Every rooms have a furnished balcony.The main on-site restaurant serves breakfast and dinner in a buffet format, and twice a week it offers a dinner menu with Canarian and Spanish specialities. There are several bar areas in the complex, including a Piano Bar with live music. Other facilities available include a games room.Anfi Tauro Golf Club is a 12-minute drive from Suite Princess – Adults Only, and Puerto Rico Town Centre is 5.5 miles from the property, where you will find a variety of shops, restaurants and bars. Palmitos Park Zoo is 30 minutes’ drive from the property, and Gran Canaria Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Paradise Costa Taurito
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Taurito, 11 miles from Playa del Ingles, Paradise Costa Taurito features a playground and views of the garden. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 10 miles from Paradise Costa Taurito, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from Paradise Costa Taurito.
- Food always good, chef was happy to cook bacon a bit more so it was crispy
- The room and location of the hotel was very good. All of the staff friendly and helpful.
- Food quality was excellent. Staff were very efficient in keeping the dining area tidy and refreshing the tables after use. The staff in the pool bar were very hard working during busy times.
- Que tuvimos la opción de entrar gratis aL lago taurino,porque la piscina del complejo no la pudimos usar
- La comida a pesar que habia poca variedad era de muy buena calidad (el café por ejemplo).
Top Hotels In Tasartico Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tasartico Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tasartico Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tasartico Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!