10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tarrío Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tarrío Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tarrío Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tarrío Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tarrío Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tarrío Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tarrío Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tarrío Galicia:
Pension Casa Curro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Casa Curro offers accommodations in Palas de Rei .All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Casa Curro, and Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- Location, property and the host are very accommodating.
- Easy check in and easy for the camino. Good food at the restaurant with this albergue.
- Good shower, very near Camino track, supermarket, farmacia and cafes and restaurants. Very quiet and had an elevator to the third floor . Good heating
- It was very central, right on the sino De Santiago, staff was very friendly.
- It was a room plus ensuite in an apartment block with family run restaurant on ground floor with lift up to our 2nd floor rooms. It provided a drying rack which was useful when walking the camino
Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso offers accommodations in Monterroso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 20 miles from Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso, and Sarria is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso.
- Exceptional accommodation for the price. Friendly people in a nice little town off the beaten track.
- Todo muy bien exelente hotel todo nuevo y trato correcto
- Habitación amplia y cómoda.Personal muy amable que hizo todo muy agradable y fácil. Repetiría sin duda.
- Las habitaciones eran amplias y la limpieza total.
- habitacion muy grande con muchas ventanas y un baño muy grande, muy sencillo todo y super limpio
Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre
Located in Palas de Rei , 31 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Hotel Balneario Oca Rio, and Sarria is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hotel is surrounded by nature. The spa is lovely and the massage options are great for peregrinos
- The staff was very friendly. They have great facilities and very nice view.
- the breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and the facilities after a long, long day on the trail were incredible. the beds were soft and cushy, and we could look out our window and literally see a castle. it’s out of the way of palas de rei by quite a bit –it took us about 15 minutes to get there by taxi, but the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the overall atmosphere of the hotel were greatly appreciated.
- I booked this out of the way hotel while on the Camino, thinking I would get a massage, but it was a little down at the heels — had seen better days. The room was in a nifty round outbuilding which looked great on the outside, but the room was painted a depressing green. Could be a really nice place if they’d invest a little in fixing it up.
- The waitresses were really kind and gave us samples of Spanish food to try
Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin
Featuring free WiFi and buffet breakfast, Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin offers accommodation in Portomarin, in the Saint James’ Way Pilgrimage Route, 14.3 miles from Lugo. The hotel has a bar and a terrace, and views of the river. Free public parking is available nearby.Rooms include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The bathroom comes with bath or shower and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Sarria is 11.2 miles from Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin, while Monforte de Lemos is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The hotel is located right along the El Camino walk – it is bright, airy, has a massive patio attached for warm nights (and for when it isn’t raining), great service and warm showers. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious (we had 3 singles in a room on the top floor). The breakfast was hearty and plentiful prior to going on the walk. The restaurant next door isn’t too bad and perfect after walking 24 kms in one day (when you don’t want to walk another 10 feet). The staff are wonderful, helpful and also attentive. They do double duty as reception and bartenders and also put out the breakfast in the mornings.
- The reception girl dried our runners as we had been walking in the rain facilities were good excellent location
- The staff was friendly. The room was clean with a great view to the river.
- Perfect location on the Camino, close to downtown and overlooking the river. Modern hotel that is clean and well organized.
- The staff were so helpful and kind, they could not do enough to make sure we had a great stay. Breakfast was excellent especially with fresh coffee.
Hotel Carlos 96
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carlos 96 offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Hotel Carlos 96 , and Portomarin is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel has a really spacious rooms and bathrooms. The food is delicious.
It also has a nice balcony from wish you can see the town. The location is super!
The attention to details is great. However, the best aspect of the hotel is the staff. The are friendly, and always happy to help you.
Do not forget to try the food. We love it !
I recommend this hotel, we will stay here again.
- The hotel was like family. Very willing to help with anything!
- The room was comfortable with a balcony. We enjoyed typical tapas that were delicious. The staff personally found our lost bag that had been delivered to the wrong hotel and picked it up and delivered it to us.
- The man at the front desk was extremely and friendly
- Loved my stay here , staff were friendly and helpful , room was comfy
- The hotel has a really spacious rooms and bathrooms. The food is delicious.
Hotel Pazo de Berbetoros
Hotel Pazo de Berbetoros is located in Portomarin, just 14 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.Sarria is 10 miles from Hotel Pazo de Berbetoros, and Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Charming hotel, charming hosts and a very welcome break from a wet and wild day in the Camino.
- We were walking the Camino de Santiago and this was a very special property. Great staff, met the owner, enjoyed the breakfast and the recommended local dinner place.
- Reception staff very helpful. Quiet location although set in the centre of the town. Beautiful Spanish house & surroundings. Bedroom comfortable with good facilities and outlook onto the pretty gardens. We drank a delicious bottle of Galician wine in the garden before going out to dinner. Breakfast was delicious the following morning.
- Very clean room with comfortable bed. Nice breakfast the next morning
- Excellent location with a plus of private outdoor terrace where we enjoyed a drink before walking out to find dinner
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts and dinners on the camino. The owners were such lovely people who had been running the business for many years. It was almost like staying with family. They took our bag washing and returned it all within a hour and it was so cheap!
- Staff was friendly and accomodating. Comfortable bed, had a small patio for hanging clothes, room with heaters.
- They washed my clothes and the service was very good.
- Staff was very friendly and cordial very welcoming. La tripulacion del hotel erab muy amables
- Staff spoke English well and were extremely helpful. Nice family run hotel, and very large room for its one star rating. Hearing was not turned on yet for the winter, but there were plenty of blankets in the room. There was also secure bicycle storage in their garage.
Pousada de Portomarín
Pousada de Portomarín is located in Portomarin, 14 miles from Lugo and 10 miles from Sarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles from Pousada de Portomarín, and Melide is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, spacious bedroom. Very good breakfast. Pleasant and efficient restaurant staff.
- Nice hotel. Staff at front desk pleasant but one had little English. Comfortable rooms. Good price.
- Nice location just slightly away from the bustle and noise of central business district.
- Elegant older property. Very nice dining room and excellent food.
- The hotel is well located. The room was clean and had a huge balcony with the most fantastic view over the valley.
Casa Pardo offers accommodations in Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 16 miles from Casa Pardo, and Monforte de Lemos is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Casa Pardo.
- Amazing location off the beaten track, ancient restored historic building in a quiet rural location, friendly and helpful staff who delivered a special supper, wine and breakfast if needed in an memorable dining room.
- We liked almost everything about the Casa Pardo. The accommodation was very good, the food was excellent-the breakfast outstanding! Most of all, we were impressed by the host-Sergio??- who couldn’t do enough for us during our stay.
- A most beautifull stay in the country , very nice staff and a beautifull surrounding, we loved every minute there
- very nice place in the countryside, the Casa Pardo is wonderful.
- The house is stunning – all the stone and wood, just beautiful. I had a fabulous night’s sleep!
Hotel Rural Bi Terra
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural Bi Terra offers accommodations in Rocha, just 16 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sarria is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Bi Terra, and Sada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We stayed two nights, so the shuttle service from/back to the Camino was a bonus. Wonderful hosts, family atmosphere with personal service. Very quiet and secluded, cozy bar and restaurant, good breakfast.
- Alles. Sehr sauber , sehr freundlich und super gutes Essen und wir empfehlen das Hotel weiter.
- Als gast word je in de watten gelegd. Tijdens onze wandeltocht naar Santiago werden we door de Hotel eigenaar met de auto opgehaald en de volgende dag weer op de route afgezet : reden voor ons om nog 2 nachten bij te boeken. Ontbijt en diners waren super!
- El diseño, tradicional y moderno a la vez, es de destacar. La cocina es excelente. Vale la pena acercarse solo por tener una larga, ilustrativa y divertida conversación con Javier. Un lugar muy apacible donde tomar un delicioso baño de sol bajo un manzano.
- El entorno y la habitación era espaciosa y bonita, la ducha espectacular
Top Hotels In Tarrío Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tarrío Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tarrío Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tarrío Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!