10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tardelcuende Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tardelcuende Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tardelcuende Castile And Leon:
Hotel Villa De Almazan
Located in Almazán, 19 miles from Soria, Hotel Villa De Almazan features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 28 miles from Hotel Villa De Almazan, and Sigüenza is 30 miles away.
- Comfortable airy room, very clean friendly staff. Nice evening meal in the cafeteria, bar at hotel and is easy distance walking in to the town and plaza major
- Free parking, ideal if your travelling thru., clean, good food and reasonably priced. Modern hotel, very casual feel about it.
- Staff and facilities very good. Plenty of off-road parking.
The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help with a gluten free diet for my wife.
Ideal stopover for the ferry.
- Very small breakfast. Helpful breakfast staff if limited.
Rincón del Nazareno
Located in Almazán, 19 miles from Soria, Rincón del Nazareno features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 28 miles from Rincón del Nazareno, and Sigüenza is 30 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in a good position for exploring Almazan. There was free parking outside the hotel.The hotel was clean and modern.
- Easy to park.Rooms clean,quiet and modern with a very good shower. Bed comfy. Staff excellent nothing too much trouble. Walled village,very historic. Very near the Duero river.
- Great location. Evening meal very good value and included wine for 12 euros! Rooms were clean and good size
- This was a very last minute booking – i.e. less than 30 minutes! Diana was very welcoming and helpful when we arrived on bikes. The bar was busy and fun with an AC vs Real Madrid match on. Lovely food in the restaurant. The room was trendy and comfortable. Close to town and great value for money.
- Las instalaciones son nuevas y la habitación cómoda. Las vistas al Duero muy bonitas.
Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma is located in Almazán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Soria is 21 miles from Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma, and El Burgo de Osma is 29 miles away.
Everything, the hosts were delightful, the hotel and room was perfectly clean and spotless, the food was home cooked and delicious.
We had a doggy bed and bowls waiting in the room which was a very kind thought.
Bed beautifully comfortable…bedroom warm and comfortable. Loved the Arty theme throughout.
Area interesting…..a little off the beaten track but well worth finding.
Will most definitely return.
The bar/lounge area was cosy on a cold day with an open fire. Very nicely furnished and decorated.
All the furnishings and fittings were of excellent quality.
The dog had a mat and bowls in the room.
Good dinner and lovely breakfast.
- The evening meal was amazing, fantastic value for money, choice from the menu, wine, liquors, bottled water and coffee included, 11 Euros. The breakfast was fine cold meats, cheese, tea, coffee, juice, cakes etc and included in the room charge. We had pre dinner drinks including nibbles and olives, very reasonable price too. The location was great, would consider a longer stay next time to explore the area. Great valve for money.
- A beautifully thought out themed Hotel. Each room reflecting a Spanish literary figure. The hosts were very accommodating and although we spoke little Spanish and they, little English it worked well. Very quite location, parking available immediately outside the hotel on a private road. Definitely off the beaten track but well worth a visit. We hope to return soon.
- Service excellent. We found it a little difficult to find the Hotel but once there it was perfect lovely and quiet. also my partner left some clothing there which the manager posted back to UK for him.
- Everything, the hosts were delightful, the hotel and room was perfectly clean and spotless, the food was home cooked and delicious.
La Casa del Cura de Calatañazor
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Casa del Cura de Calatañazor offers accommodations in Calatañazor, just 19 miles from Soria.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 15 miles from La Casa del Cura de, and Valdelinares is 12 miles away.
- Our stay at Casa del Cura was totally delightful! It was beautiful, quiet, and the room was very comfortable. I awoke in the middle of the night for just a moment to catch a glimpse of the sea of stars in the night sky outside our window. Otherwise I slept wonderfully, with a nice soft breeze coming through the window. The town is magical. I can’t wait to return.
Friendly welcome . Only a little English spoken but perfectly fine .
Great restaurant .
The hotel was a real find . Stunning building .
Wonderful fascinating village
La autenticidad del edificio
La ambientación de la casa
La calidad de la comida y desayuno
El baño (bañera y calefacción)
No cobro de mascota
- Excelente capital humano, ubicación perfecta para visitar otras localidades de Siria y preciosas vistas
- El pueblo de Calatañazor es espectacular. El hotel está bastante bien y tanto las camas como la habitación eran bastante cómodas. El propio edificio no tenía a nadie en recepción, esta estaba en el bar de enfrente. No obstante para el precio del alojamiento esperábamos algo más.
Hotel Fray Tomás
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Fray Tomás offers accommodations in Berlanga de Duero, just 29 miles from Soria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Burgo de Osma is 14 miles from Hotel Fray Tomás, and Sigüenza is 30 miles from the property.
- A very picturesque historical town. Comfy room with juliette balcony. Breakfast was taken in the traditional spanish bar attached to the hotel – very good coffee. Parking available in the church square about 100m from the hotel. Dog freindly.
- A great little hotel in a beautiful little town. A great base for exploring southern Soria. I stayed an extra night I was so enchanted!
- Lovely room! Very comfortable and cozy. The hotel seems new and elegant.the village is right by the castle which is not much from the inside but is a romanic view. The staff knows no English but still are attentive and kind.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was simple, toast, pastries and coffee which is just how we like it. The village is a nice place to visit.
- The service is warm and personal and cheerful. And the restaurant is amazing. This is the third time I have returned to this hotel, and I find it is an amazing value.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Quintanares offers accommodations in Ríoseco de Soria, just 21 miles from Soria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 12 miles from Quintanares, and Valdelinares is 11 miles away.
- La tranquilidad del entorno, el restaurante, el trato
- La relación calidad-precio de la comida. Todo estába buenísimo. Recomiendo encarecidamente probar el menú degustación. El personal es muy agradable y muy atento. La limpieza es excelente, lo cual se agradece mucho.
- Hotel muy acogedor, todo bastante nuevo y limpio. El restaurante estupendo, el menú degustación de 10 y el desayuno también, productos caseros. El personal del hotel muy correcto y amable. Muy recomendable.
- Hotel rural muy cómodo y cerca del cañón del Río Lobos y sitios turísticos como Calatañazor. Tiene buen desayuno y un restaurante impresionante, en cuanto a carta y calidad de la comida. Servicio muy atento.
- Esta mucho mejor de lo q parecía en las fotos, comedor y terraza muy bonita
Hotel Las Casas de Pandreula
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Las Casas de Pandreula is located in Berlanga de Duero in the region of Castila y Leon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Soria is 29 miles from Las Casas de Pandreula, and El Burgo de Osma is 14 miles from the property.
- Good location, easy parking. Restaurant and bar attached to hotel
- The bed was very comfortable and so were the chairs in the room, so much so that I asked where I could buy them.
- This hotel is new and all the facilities in the rooms are of a high quality and standard. It is situated in a very small, quiet village and has to compete with 2 other hotels so it’s standard has to be good. The staff are helpful. Check-in is not until 5pm. Parking is in the street and subject to availability but the square is large enough to find something, it may not be right outside the hotel though.
- the rooms were impeccably clean. The linen was good although the pillows were typically Spanish and uncomfortable
- El cálido trato recibido y la limpieza de las instalaciones. Un buen lugar para descansar en este precioso pueblo.
One of our top picks in Soria – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Apolonia is located in Soria, just 30 miles from Valdelinares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Vinuesa is 18 miles from Hotel Apolonia, and Calatañazor is 19 miles from the property.
- Great central location, great check-in, choice of pillows a bonus. Bustling town in the day (even in March) and great to have leisurely walk around the streets with abundance of tapas bars. Good selection of restaurants for evening meal as long as one remembers that in Spain they eat late (after 9pm). Public underground parking available and hotel gives discount so do take the entry ticket to the hotel reception. Typical good Spanish breakfast
- There was a pillow menu! Everything was clean and modern. Very surprised by only having 2 stars
This is a very nice new hotel or at least newly refurbished right in the center of Soria. The room was very clean and pretty overlooking a little cosy street. Bathroom was good and had everything we needed. Staff was helpful and friendly.
Location could not be better but then most things are within walking distance in Soria.
- Excellent location. Beautiful views. Great service
- Excellent value. Good location, parking nearby, very clean, modern room
Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga is located in Berlanga de Duero, just 29 miles from Soria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 14 miles from Rural Villa Berlanga, and Sigüenza is 30 miles from the property.
- Great unspoilt town, historic fortress, helpful staff, secure motorbike parking.
- This appears to be a recently well renovated property. The room we had was modern, clean and comfortable with a separate sitting area too. The Wi-Fi was good. The location is great for, say, visiting the castle ruins at Berlanga on foot.
- Absolutely beautiful rural hotel with spectacular views of the cathedral and castle. We loved on room with the angled roof on the top floor and the wooden beams on the ceiling. We had a huge bathtub with headrests which was delightful.
- hotel very modern rooms very comfortable bed lovely bathroom had lovely shower all in all a very good hotel the staff were very attentive helping with the language and trying to make your stay an even better one
- It’s so peaceful and there is some amazing scenery around this quaint village, definitely not a place for party animals but we had our two young children with us so it was perfect for a quiet break away. There was a bit of a language barrier but with thanks to the very helpful staff (Monica) and google translate we overcame this. The cleanliness of the hotel was 5 star standard. And overall we had a very enjoyable holiday.
Hotel CTR San Baudelio
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel CTR San Baudelio is located in Casillas de Berlanga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Soria is 29 miles from Hotel CTR San Baudelio, and El Burgo de Osma is 18 miles away.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. La calefacción funcionó a la perfección. Desayuno muy completo.
- Habitación grande y acogedora, cama muy cómoda. Cuarto de baño también muy amplio. Desayuno bastante completo.
- Todo bien, pueblo muy pequeño y absolutamente tranquilo. Trato agradable, pocas habitaciones y el lugar es acogedor. Sin problemas para aparcar en la calle. Muy fácil de encontrar.
- Le lit confortable rapport qualité prix très bien
- Todo perfecto y el servicio encantador muy atentos y amables
Top Hotels In Tardelcuende Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tardelcuende Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!