10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tarazona de Aragón Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tarazona de Aragón Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tarazona De Aragón Aragon:
Hotel Brujas De Irues
Hotel Brujas De Irues offers free WiFi, rooms with views and private parking for free. The hotel is in the historic city of Tarazona, at the foot of the Moncayo Mountains.Facilities at Brujas De Irues include a café with snack-bar and a traditional restaurant. Newspapers are available to guests.All rooms at Hotel Brujas De Irues feature full air conditioning, bar, piped music and satellite TV. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Some also offer a private terrace.Tarazona is situated in the province of Zaragoza and is known for its Mudéjar Cathedral. The Bardenas Reales Natural Park is a short drive away. The AP-68 Motorway is about 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Condes de Visconti
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Condes de Visconti offers accommodations in Tarazona de Aragón, just 13 miles from Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is ticket service at the property.Arnedo is 29 miles from Hotel Condes de Visconti, and Calahorra is 30 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 39 miles away.
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
- Very friendly people on reception and a hotel with character.
- Lovely and different rooms and great place and people.
La Merced de la Concordia
Located in Tarazona de Aragón, 13 miles from Tudela, La Merced de la Concordia features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Arnedo is 29 miles from La Merced de la Concordia, and Calahorra is 30 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel in centre of exceptionally nice town and area. Excellent stop off on way to ferry at Bilbao. Room was big with excellent en suite with bath. Breakfast was varied and good quality. Enjoyed the walnuts. The town warrants the time to walk round. Large old quarter and some fine buildings and Cathedral to visit.
- We loved our room! Breakfast was a delicious cold buffet , a wonderful selection of top quality produce.
- Location. View from room number 6. Good breakfast.
- Very clean, excellent food, had a piano in the restaurant annoyed life music
- Lovely friendly hotel set in a beautiful little town
Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos offers accommodations in Tarazona de Aragón.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tudela is 13 miles from Palacete Arcedianos, and Arnedo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Good value. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Location near restaurants,bars and sites
- At all moments helpful and supportive interaction with staff who at the same time were completely non-intrusive.
- het onthaal was heel correct. de kamer had alles wat er nodig was, alleen voelt het wat kaal aan
- La tranquilidad y amabilidad de las personas que nos atendieron
- El personal muy amable y siempre dispuestos a ayudarte en lo que necesitarás, gran predisposición
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Gomar is located in San Martín de Moncayo, just 18 miles from Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Villafranca is 31 miles from Hotel Gomar, and Fitero is 16 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- La habitacion, grande con cama grande. Todo limpio. Tiene restaurante para desayunar, comer y cenar, cena de menú abundante 11€, la calefaccion bien, habitacion calentita, buen servicio, sin problemas de aparcamiento, tiene vistas al Moncayo.
- El buffet, mi enhorabuena a la cocinera o cocinero
- Desayuno abundante. Nos dejarón meter un niño más en la habitación sin coste.
- la cama era comoda, pero la cabecera un poco baja para mi gusto, el desayuno pesimo
La ubicación, las vistas al monte de las habitaciones.
Muy buena calefacción.
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
Located in Ablitas in the region of Navarra, 7 miles from Tudela, Chateau Pago De Cirsus features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Arnedo is 30 miles from Chateau Pago De Cirsus, and Calahorra is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Staff very helpful & friendly.
Rooms were lovely. Atmospheric Spanish countryside feel with modern comforts.
Their simple dinner menu of the day with paired estate wines was super and made for a wonderfully relaxing evening.
Many thanks Naudii!
- The staff was amazing and everything in the hotel and its property is just gorgeous.
- The views were tremendous, the staff were friendly and informative, the hotel was a revelation, our room was more than big enough with one of the biggest beds I have seen, the food was well prepared and presented and very tasty (more than a two night stay and it would have been quite repetitive though). All in all an excellent place to stay and break our journey across Spain. Even the resident dog was friendly.
We first stayed at this hotel in 2015 for one night on route to and from the drive from Bilbao to Denia Spain.
We now stay every time we drive to Spain and never disappointed. Wonderful location overlooking their vineyards. The room are tastefully decorated and meals are are very good.
The added bonus for us is that they produce and sell excellent wines that we purchase for our time in Spain and again on journey home.
One of our best sellers in Tudela! This modern hotel is 6 miles from the Bardenes Reales desert and 9 miles from the Senda Viva Theme Park. It has a special kids corner with Disney channels, games and a Nintendo Wii game console.The Bed4U Tudela features minimalist décor. Each guest room has clean white furnishings with attractive black-and-white photography.The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a social lounge, the ideal place to meet with friends or colleagues. There is an Asian restaurant across from the hotel.The hotel is in La Barrena district, just outside this charming historic city in the south of the Navarra region.
We had a great stay, breakfast was great, plenty of it hot and cold versions
Had a good visit all round would recommend.
- Nice, simple room with a good shower. Breakfast with fresh orange juice and a nice selection of everything. Private car park. Price quality is very good!
- The proprietor could not have been more helpful, excellent value I would certainly recommend this hotel especially for travelers.
- The shower was brilliant and the room a decent size.
- hotel was very friendly and easy to find for an overnight stay while traveling. Clean
- We had a great stay, breakfast was great, plenty of it hot and cold versions
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas
One of our top picks in Tudela.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas offers accommodations in Tudela, just 30 miles from Olite. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arnedo is 28 miles from Sercotel Tudela Bardenas, and Calahorra is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bedroom was spoiled by huge desk making movement in the room difficult.
- Great staff, very smart, clean and comfortable. Excellent food
- Helpful at reception, good location for our en-route to Southern Spain
- Great hotel with excellent staff. Lovely room with an excellent bathroon (amazing shower).
- Comfort in the room, friendliness of the staff. Quality of meals.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Santamaria offers accommodations in Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olite is 29 miles from Hotel Santamaria, and Arnedo is 28 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 40 miles away.
- Secure underground parking although it was a very short walk from hotel itself it gave us peace of mind. Staff were excellent, friendly and really helpful. We asked if we could have food in the room as we couldn’t take dog into restaurant and leaving him in car in underground parking wasn’t really an option. No problem, we’ll ring you when it’s ready. They delivered to the room!
The room was clean and comfy.
Food is good.
The location of the hotel is accessible.
It’s excellent to stay.
- Perfect for city stop break/stop over. We were traveling as a family. Very family friendly rooms in great location to properly explore Tudela. Highly recommend. Fab breakfast too. Great value.
- Room was modern clean and comfortable. Hotel is only a short stroll from the main square and a number of bars are within metres. Breakfast was excellent value
Central location, clean comfortable, lift to all floors, breakfast was poorly laid out, scattered over 3 fridges with cling film over the tops… you can improve this get a table top fridge and display the food on offer.
The reception staff are helpful and speak good English
Hotel Delta offers accommodations in Tudela.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 29 miles from Hotel Delta, and Arnedo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Very well located.
Clean and quiet.
- Fine for an overnight stay – close to the centre for restaurants and bars.
- The stay was satisfactory until the end when we discovered that our passports were stolen.
- Loved the room with the balcony. Loved the bath! The tv had two english speaking channels. You could have eggs cooked to your choice
- Our second stay there, and would stay there again.
- Very well located.
Top Hotels In Tarazona De Aragón Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tarazona de Aragón Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!