10 Best Hotels To Stay In Taranes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Taranes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taranes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taranes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taranes Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taranes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taranes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Taranes Asturias:
La Casona de Mestas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Casona de Mestas offers accommodations in Ponga. The hotel has a terrace and hot spring bath, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 27 miles from La Casona de Mestas, and Potes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 49 miles from La Casona de Mestas.
- Lovely hotel, on the main road but far out in the nature reserve. Beautiful surroundings, nice garden complemented by the sound of the river running by. Friendly staff, good service and food.
- Fabulous secluded gorge location. No other guests. Lovely hosts. Incredible local walks in Ponga National Park. Good breakfast of orange juice, strong good coffee, toasted french bread and homemade plum jam. Small rooms with everything you need. Very clean. No TV in rooms.
- Un lugar idílico, y con baño termal… se puede pedir más?.
- El personal súper atento y amable. La habitación muy acogedora con una gran tranquilidad en un paraje increíble.
- Estancia increible, perdonal magnifico con un trato exquisito, instalaciones y entorno de ensueño
Hotel del Alto Sella
This peaceful countryside hotel overlooks the Sella River, and is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains. It has unique interiors and rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
- Rustic location. Friendly staff. Countryside location. Simple but enjoyable breakfast. Local cider available.
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The Puente Vidosa’s restaurant serves typical Asturian cuisine. There is also a bar and terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Snacks can be bought at the vending machines, and reception can prepare packed lunches.The hotel is located 13 miles from Cangas de Onis, and regular buses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way 😎
- fantastic location in the mountains, what a view, canyoning, rapell, trecking and climing, waterfall on the side of the hotel, great…
El paisaje que tienes delante, con una cascada impresionante y las montañas al lado.
El restaurante con su servicio y amabilidad, aunque no pertenece al hotel. NO probamos las actividades de Multiaventura que ofrecen pero siempre había mucha gente y salian contentos.
Hotel La Salmonera
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Salmonera offers accommodations in Caño. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel La Salmonera, and Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from Hotel La Salmonera.
It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Good value for money
- Buen trato y cercano del personal, instalaciones comodas y relacion calidad precio perfecto. Recomendable 100%
- Lugar excelente y Celi, la propietaria , encantadora.
- La atencion del personal, la limpieza y el paisaje.
- Todo mui bien la habitacion con buhardilla mui chula,hemos pasado una semana mui bien como en casa,personal mui amable y atentos volveremos sin duda
- It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Avelina offers accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel Avelina, and Llanes is 18 miles away. Asturias Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Super spread at breakfast. Super place to stay if looking for adventure. The views were superb in the morning from our room window.
- El chico de la recepción (dominicano) hacía lo imposible por ayudar y agradar y lo consiguió, sobresaliente para él
- El trato del personal, y todo en general, luis el camarero una maravilla
- Desayuno muy variado,la cama muy comoda,una atención muy buena y personal.
- La tranquilidad, el trato por (Tomás el encargado) y el fantástico desayuno tipo buffet.
La Casa Vieja en Valdeón
Located in Soto de Valdeón, 5.6 miles from Ruta del Cares, La Casa Vieja en Valdeón provides a garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The accommodation offers room service, and organising tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a TV. All guest rooms include a desk.Llanes is 65.2 miles from La Casa Vieja en Valdeón, while Potes is 36.7 miles from the property.
- The radiators being turned on at night and the friendly staff
Nice building in a very quiet mountain village.
The manager is very supportive. Dinner and breakfast are very nice and fairly priced.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff – lovely walk down a lane to a bar
- A very friendly welcome, and great willingness to make our stay a good one. An excellent breakfast.
- The staff were exceptionally nice and friendly. They went out of their way to help us, make us comfortable, get to know us and feed us delicious food. The meals were all very tasty, plentiful, local and served by a passionate cook. We felt like family by the time we left. Located in a cute traditional village.
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel Rural El Molino is located in Soto de Cangas, just 18 miles from Llanes.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Potes is 27 miles from Hotel Rural El Molino, and Cangas de Onís is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Rural El Molino.
- Wifi was easy to connect to, strong signal. Good choice of breakfast items.
- Excellent breakfast awaited us every morning and the room was neatly cleaned daily. Personable staff at reception, ready to offer advice on places to visit nearby. We enjoyed our stay and loved the local food. Good stopover if you wish to visit Covadonga monastery and lakes, Cares Route and even the seaside. Some good river canoeing is on offer nearby as well.
- Great staff, wonderful breakfast and ideal location to visit Picos de Europe (for example at walking distance to an area from where you can have a busdrive to Lagos de Covadonga). Nice restaurants (not only local food, but also pizza or burgers) in the lovely town of Soto de Cangas, 10 minute drive.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
Very quite and nice view
Hotel El Bricial
Located in Soto de Cangas, 17 miles from Llanes, Hotel El Bricial features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 27 miles from Hotel El Bricial, and Cangas de Onís is 2.2 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 50 miles away.
- Helpful staff, comfortable beds, clean. Food ok. but not great although there was freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast. Good tortilla!
- Food was delicious! Staff very friendly. Recommended!
- Good location near bus stop to lakes. Restaurant was OK.
La situación geográfica donde se encuentra el hotel y el excelente trato de los trabajadores, en especial de Marta.
Llevamos mascota y nos pusieron en una planta baja con un jardín para que el perro corriera.
El desayuno espectacular!
- La temperatura de la habitacion, la ubicación y eldesayuno
Don Felix Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Don Felix Hotel is located in Ríoseco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Gijón is 24 miles from Don Felix Hotel, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 37 miles from Don Felix Hotel.
Every thing was good. You can reach everything by a short drive; wonderful and aand rock beaches, short and long hiking paths and also calming lake. Pedro who is the owner of the hotel is really kind and helpful.
The breakfast had good variation every day.
- Great one to one customer service from the owner. This is a beautifully restored old house (with a history) – very high quality finish. Dinner & wine were excellent and fantastic value. Room was best we had on a 6 night tour to the Cantabria/Asturias region.
- The staff were very attentive and the rooms are absolutely amazing. I recommend taking the half board option as the food is first class. If you like walking, bring your walking boots as the are several walking trails near by, varying in experience. If you fancy a chilling afternoon then bring your swimming costume, as there is a community pool. All in all a great destination that ticks a lot of boxes.
- Pedro, his wife and his mother generated a very easy genuine personal service in a beautiful gem of a hotel in Rioseco
- We had a very wRm welcome, the room was nice, hotel history interesting, we were the only guests eating, the set menu of local fare was good too. Plenty of food for brekky too.
- Every thing was good. You can reach everything by a short drive; wonderful and aand rock beaches, short and long hiking paths and also calming lake. Pedro who is the owner of the hotel is really kind and helpful.
Hotel La Ercina
The Hotel La Ercina is located in the beautiful countryside of Intriago, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís. It offers free parking, a bar-cafe and spacious, elegant rooms.Guests can relax in the grounds at Hotel La Ercina or on the terrace. There is also a communal TV room.The beach is 25 minutes from Ercina by car and the Covadonga Lakes are also nearby. The house is in the ideal location for enjoying activities such as horseback riding and hiking.The rooms at Ercina feature a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and amenities. A TV is also included.
This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
restaurants that aren’t too far away. Our room was so clean and had a lovely view out the back of the sheep grazing underneath our window. Wifi was not working from our room and we had to go downstairs to the lobby area or outside in order for it to work. Nice buffet breakfast on their sunny room at the back of the hotel. We opened the windows at night to sleep and were surprised to find that it had retractable screen that we could pull down. You don’t see many windows in Europe with screens so it was nice to know that the bugs couldn’t get in. We were only here for one night and it was in a convenient location to drive up to Covadonga to see the cathedral.
Good base for touring
- Good rural location, little English spoken but they tried hard and were very helpful and friendly. We managed to communicate with our tablets.
- The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice, I have never stayed in a hotel so clean, not a speck of dust anywhere.
Family run and they are great to deal with.
Lots of things to do in the Picos and makes a great base.
- This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
Top Hotels In Taranes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taranes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taranes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taranes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!