10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tapachula Chiapas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tapachula Chiapas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tapachula Chiapas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tapachula Chiapas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tapachula Chiapas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tapachula Chiapas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tapachula Chiapas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tapachula Chiapas:
Holiday Inn Express Tapachula
One of our top picks in Tapachula.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Holiday Inn Express Tapachula offers accommodations in Tapachula. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Friendly staff, good coffee and breakfast. Looking forward to our next stay. Good value for money. I recommend this hotel.
- the quality of the room is incredible. it is big, bed is very confortable, cable tv has a lot of channels. it is one of the best hotels i have ever stayed
- Great breakfast included. Very handy to shopping malls.
- Very helpful staff, and friendly. My cc disappeared while at the desk. We all looked everywhere. Not found.
- Breakfast was good and the room was nice, although it can use a deep cleaning.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Kamico is located in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- There is nothing like the customer service, just amazing, the room so neat and clean, comfortable, just right
The gardens were pretty and appealing. It was lovely lazing by their pool to cool off.
One of the staff Teddy was fantastic and he was the highlight of our stay. He did his job extremely well and was a pleasure.
- Well located near the center, which is not always good!!!
A great pool and comfortable clean room.
The one shining light was a waiter named Teddy who was fantastic. He was brilliant at his job and made the stay bearable.
- Lovely pool, with a perfect location for us on the Collectivo route from Ciudad Hidalgo. Comfortable beds and very helpful staff. Not really any English spoken here, so be prepared for that.
Hotel San Francisco
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel San Francisco offers accommodations in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great buffet lunch and dinner every day. Extremely courteous staff in both hotel and restaurant. Superior cleanliness. Pool area great for hosting visitors. Great location. Very reasonable price.
- I only.like the buffet… the hotel looked old, the room was old with no outlets for charging only one… the pool was old and it didn’t look as good as it looked online.
- Is clean, the rooms of 4 people with single bed are comfortable and the buffet breakfast is delicious
- The people do not know nothing about customer service. They do not know the smile.
- The hotel was clean, convenient and comfortable, parking was secure and the car got cleaned free of charge. The first time we went on a Friday and both Friday and Saturday nights we could feel the heavy vibrations and clearly hear the beating music from the disco on the connecting wall until well after 2 in the morning. The next time we stayed on Sunday and Monday and never heard a peep. We will definitely be back but not on the weekends.
NAH SAM CHAK La Casa Rosada
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, NAH SAM CHAK La Casa Rosada offers accommodations in Tapachula.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- The tranquility, quietness of the surroundings inside the Hotel, this is a family run business, the owners are there to oversee that everything runs smoothly. The food served at the restaurant is authentic, fresh, delicious, very reasonably priced.
- Relatively cheap and the rooms are set around a pleasant lawn. The staff were all very helpful and friendly – but beware, they had virtually no English; you need to speak Spanish to be able to get by.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful and we went back there before leaving Tapachula.
- Un lugar acogedor, tranquilo, ideal para descansar…
- La atención personalizada de los dueños y el servicio de todo el personal
Hotel Loma Real
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Loma Real offers accommodations in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.
Lovely hotel in Tapachula. The town is rather impoverished, but there are some absolutely stunning vistas in the area. And the locals are absolutely wonderful.
Also, I’ve never been to Mexico before, and ate just about everything on this place’s menu and have had not a single stomach issue ( and my stomach is notoriously finicky). Overall lovely experience.
- Located just outside of town, it was easy to get anywhere you wanted easily without the noise and traffic of a hotel downtown.
- Las habitaciones son muy cómodas y espaciosa, equipadas con todos los implementos necesarios para que la estadía sea placentera. La comida del Hotel es muy buena, ofrecen un desayuno Buffet bastante completo con varias opciones a elegir.
- Todo me gusto, las instalaciones del hotel quedamos mis hijas y un servidor encantados. Excelente servicio. Es 1000 por ciento recomendable. Magnifico. Revaso mis expectativas.
- Increible! la atencion es excelente y el restaurante cuenta con comida muy buena.
- Lovely hotel in Tapachula. The town is rather impoverished, but there are some absolutely stunning vistas in the area. And the locals are absolutely wonderful.
Hotel Boutique Casona Maya Mexicana
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Boutique Casona Maya Mexicana is located in Tapachula in the region of Chiapas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- The breakfast was generous and well served. They even helped change a flat tire. The staff was willing to try and communicate in English.
- Beautiful place, quiet and in a great location. Delicious food. Excellent service, specially Héctor 🙂
- It was a very comfortable place in a beautiful colonial house. For the price you cannot beat it! The pool was clean as well as all of the facilities. Great coffee with the breakfast that was included, and the staff was very helpful regarding any advice I asked for. Would definitely stay there again if I ever make my way through Tapachula.
- The ambiance of the Hotel, it was really great to return to from the heat and bustle of Tapachula. Very peaceful, the garden and pool area very beautiful for sitting and relaxing. It was our second visit, and would happily return again and recommend.
- Food, staff, and the actual décor of the hotel were all amazing!
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Tapachula is located in Tapachula in the region of Chiapas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- the location is good if you like to be on the center of Tapachula
- The restaurant is excellent, the hotel staff very friendly helpful.
- pool was super dirty. You have to recharge your key twice a day.
La estructura del Hotel, amplitud instalaciones, limpieza, sugerencias del personal en el Hotel y en los sitios cercanos a visitar por su belleza de la naturaleza y lo interesante de los lugares como Ruta de Café, Tacaná, Playas como San Benito.
Muchas gracias por la excelente orientación y calidez.
- Me gustaron las almohadas y el concepto de lujo que tenía antes, se ve obsoleto, pese a los buenos materiales que se utilizaron en su construcción.
Plaza Inn Express
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Plaza Inn Express offers accommodations in Tapachula. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location, staff, room (very comfy), hair dryer (excellent), toiletries very good,fresh water (abundant), parking availability. The closet is great in size for shopping. We found two banks next to the hotel, beauty salon is also next door. The restaurant Vips is walking distance like one minute, and has excellent food and service. The menu is large, so you can order each time something different and delicious.
- It was conveniently located in town and not too far from the airport. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
- The hotel is a 5 minute stroll along the broadwalk to a great small beach, we had a top end room on the 2nd floor overlooking the marina with a balcony just big enough for 2 comfortable chairs and very peaceful in the evenings, everything worked as expected but watch out for slippery-when-wet shower floors, Edwin from the front desk is simply outstanding at his job and will hook you up with the best local knowledge, and have breakfast on the outside patio where you might catch up with the young man who trains the beach falcons.
- Excellent location for shopping with good restaurants nearby. Taxis and “Collectivos” were easy to hail and inexpensive. Rooms are super quiet and spacious.
- Location & cleaningness..Good price. As a flight crew we would appreciate half fares for a few more hours stay to adapt to schedule..
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Fenix offers accommodations in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- the personel went above my expectations and I and my husband were very much pleased with the services and was surprised by the foods from the resturante. We have already mentioned the hotel to our friends.
- Excellent location, clean and welcoming hotel, bed was very comfy and the air conditioning was excellent. Would stay here again.
- Good location! The beds were really comfortable and the staff helpful. They have really nice plants all over the hotel.
- The bed and pillows were very confortable, the hotel is clean, has a working A/C and is near the Park.
- el hotel ha mejorado bastante, se han esforzado por cambiar, me parece que están remodelando las habitaciones lo cual es muy bueno, hay que tomar en cuenta ese esfuerzo y visión del hotel, felicito a su recepcionista fue amable y muy rápida en la gestión
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Cabildos offers accommodations in Tapachula. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.
- Nic. Na początku był brak pokoi pomimo rezerwacji i po dłuższych naleganiach i sprawdzaniu znalazł się pokój. Hałas do 11 w nocy nie do wytrzymania. Naprawdę był to zły wybór.
- 1/Très bien situé. 2/parking très sûr. 3/ Piscine. 4/ Personnel serviable. 5/Chambres spacieuses.
- El trato de sus trabajadores fue excelente super amables y amigables
- El hotel tiene muy buena ubicación, aunque las instalaciones necesitan mejorar su mantenimiento, me hospedaron en un 4to nivel y no hay ascensor mi esposa tenía una lesión en la rodilla por le que se nos complicaba muchísimo.
- Recomendable hotel, superó mis expectativas.. le hace falta un poco de mantenimiento porque es un hotel de muchos años, pero eso no significa que haya estado mal, para nada, seguro regresare
Top Hotels In Tapachula Chiapas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tapachula Chiapas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tapachula Chiapas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tapachula Chiapas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!