10 Best Hotels To Stay In Taos Ski Valley New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Taos Ski Valley New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Taos Ski Valley New Mexico:
The Blake at Taos Ski Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Blake at Taos Ski Valley offers accommodations in Taos Ski Valley, just 15 miles from Taos. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Angel Fire is 17 miles from The Blake at Taos Ski Valley, and Red River is 8 miles from the property.
- The Blake staff were exceptional. Lawrence – Roberto – Ginny…. Just made the stay that much better.
- Great location and facility. Staff is excellent. The Manager of the Blake, Lauryn, was es
- Breakfast was great. The staff were fantastic. The hotel was beautiful. Love the free laundry room. Hotel was close to the ski and nearby restaurants. All and all, our stay was great! Would definitely come back.
Friendly staff member Gary, welcomed us as soon as we drove up. Valet and baggage unloaded was appreciated after a long day of driving.
Staff was great, property was beautiful. Rooms large, well appointed and immaculate.
- Everyone was very professional and courteous awesome place definitely will return there. Thanks Edwardo
Alpine Village Suites
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Alpine Village Suites is located in Taos Ski Valley in the region of New Mexico.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a shops at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Taos is 15 miles from Alpine Village Suites, and Angel Fire is 17 miles away.
- Wonderful trip…nice staff, cozy room (super comfy beds) with a balcony overlooking slopes, great hot tub, prime location.
- We have stayed here before and i was very pleased.
- Great bed. Top shelf location. AMAZING STAFF. Room was huge and beautiful. Loved the fireplace in the room!
Hot tub was nice. Bed comfy a.d row clean
Liked the fire place
- Awesome views, great amenities, very clean and the staff was super accommodating. Very pet friendly
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Austing Haus offers accommodations in Taos Ski Valley. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Taos is 14 miles from Austing Haus, and Angel Fire is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Camino Lodge
El Camino Lodge offers accommodations in Taos.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Angel Fire is 16 miles from El Camino Lodge, and Red River is 24 miles away.
- Love the soaking pools. Late at night when air was cool it was great!
- The hot tub and heated pool were great to come back to after a day of skiing at TSV. Super pet friendly, clean and comfortable. Best budget option in town.
- The staff were very accommodating. I had requested a downstairs due to having a recent baby via c-section and could not climb up stairs. The reservation was made late and therefore no downstairs available. When i checked in the lady assisting me put me in the only downstairs left even tho she said the room cost extra she waived the fee. Service like that is why i will always return and always give positive reviews.
- The rooms were clean, beautiful and fancy for the price. The food was yummy. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Indoor pool and hot tub were great after a day of skiing at Sipapu. Three generations were pleased with the accommodations. Near downtown so we made a quick trip to the New Years Eve Community Pig Roast, Light display at Taos Plaza, and then returned to hotel and viewed fireworks from our room.
El Monte Sagrado – Heritage Hotels and Resorts
A 5-minute drive from Harwood Museum of Art and Kit Carson Park, El Monte Sagrado offers an on-site spa and 2 restaurants. An indoor pool and fitness centre are available.A flat-screen TV, a seating area and a desk are featured in all rooms at El Monte. A bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer are provided.After enjoying a meal at De La Tierra or The Gardens, guests of El Monte Taos can relax with a drink at Anaconda Bar. An extensive cocktail list is available.Carson National Forest is 30 minutes’ drive from El Monte Sagrado. Taos Regional Airport is 8.4 miles away.
- Brought my husband here for a milestone birthday and stayed in one of the casitas. When we walked into our room, there was a sweet birthday card, chips & salsa, and beer awaiting – a wonderful surprise. The room was lovely, bed was comfy, private patio and front courtyard were beautiful, and the property was a great oasis as we explored and enjoyed Taos. The pool and hot tub area were a relaxing escape after a day of sightseeing and shopping. Definitely a great experience with outstanding service. The location is perfect – close, but not too close to the Plaza.
- Very comfortable beds, great atmosphere, beautiful!
- The property was amazing and so zen-like, the room was beautiful with a wonderful soaking tub, and the staff was so warm. I wish we had stayed another night.
- The Resort is amazing beautiful and the staff is professional and so kind. I will continue to come back. Thank you for making mine and my daughter’s stay wonderful.
- The amenities are way beyond what I expected and the decor is gorgeous!
Econo Lodge Eagle Nest
The Econo Lodge hotel is situated, providing easy access to many local points of interest including the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Carson National Forest. This hotel is only minutes from the Angel Fire ski area, Wheeler Peak and Eagle Nest Lake State Park.Located at 8,382 feet above sea level, Eagle Nest encounters mild summers, average winters and oftentimes more than 100 inches of snow. The mountains and lakes surrounding the area make for a picture-perfect backdrop, offering 360 degrees of picturesque scenery. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found nearby.This pet-friendly hotel provides guests with an abundance of amenities including free continental breakfast, free coffee and free local calls. There is a sundeck on the premises for guests to relax and enjoy the weather and beautiful surroundings. Business travelers will appreciate additional conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms. Copy and fax services are also available.All rooms at this hotel come equipped with hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms contain coffee makers, balconies, microwaves and refrigerators. Select rooms are designated non-smoking and handicap accessible. Cold weather hook-ups are located on site for guest convenience. In addition, ample parking is provided for cars, trucks and buses.
No reviews yet.
Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center offers accommodations in Taos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.Angel Fire is 16 miles from Kachina Lodge, and Red River is 22 miles away.
- comfortable room / bed, ground floor, quiet location near town, nice physical grounds / pool / parking. Decent price for 2 nights.
- Older motel with lots of personality. Staff was nice. Breakfast was typical New Mexico. Yummy Green sauce on eggs and burritos. Good breakfast enchiladas and Juevos. Close to the square.
- Kachina is nice quiet location away from the crowds further down the strip. It is close to attractions. The staff is always wonderful. We choose to stay at Kachina over the other hotels in Taos. We love when the native dancers are there. THey have a nice restraint and pool as well.
- Shabby chic, the lobby is really neat, with a lot of rotating local art, a great floor, plenty to read, and comfortable. Staff very friendly, helpful, caring and accommodating. The attached Cafe Montanã was great for breakfast and visually very interesting. The Lodge is pretty much in the heart of Taos (I walked everywhere).
- On the plus side: The Kachina Lodge is just a couple of blocks from the Plaza, which at this holiday time is a wonder to behold after dark when the whole Plaza is ablaze with lights. Also, the Lodge is very close to the Taos Pueblo and the Casino for those inclined. The building itself has lots of artwork to enjoy and, as I discovered, much of it for sale now that the whole place is up for auction, which may account for the laxity in maintenance. Breakfast is offered at a 50% discount at the in-house cafe and is quite good. The desk clerks, food service personnel, and maintenance people I encountered were excellent and eager to assist.
Casa Benavides Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Benavides Inn offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Red River is 23 miles from Casa Benavides Inn, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location! Excellent breakfast, afternoon deserts, very friendly staff! My 7 year old asked if we could move in! 🙂
- Excellent breakfast and afternoon tea service. Room was very large, and bedding was excellent. Unfortunately, the furniture and decorative choices did not help to make the room feel cozy or like a place you wanted to spend time. Everything in the room needed some sprucing up. However, the inn itself is lovely.
- This place had class! The rooms were cozy. The staff were friendly and they Breakfast was AMAZING! These people know how to cook and their hospitality skills were spot on. We were within walking distance to the ski rentals, plaza, bars, coffee shops,etc.
- The breakfast, and breakfast room, were both amazing
We didn’t realize, when booking, that this was technically a B&B. The breakfast, served at your
table was very, very good. the coffee was excellent. Walking distance to most things in Taos.
Great SW decor, personalized by the owner.
Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Red River is 23 miles from Indian Hills, Taos Plaza, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean. Front staff were very nice.
- Paint chips along baseboards in room, hair in the bathtub, heat put out 74 degrees or cold air. The “breakfast” was sad. Hair hanging from spout of orange juice and jelly was dried out and rubbery.
- Decent accommodations walking distance to the Plaza and some great food options. Bare necessities provided, with some Kokopelli flair. Everything clean enough. Can’t beat the price at this location.
- I missed having a hair dryer and having a list of the TV stations. Other wise the trip was grand.
- The room was comfortable, even though a bit older (no, it’s not 4 stars, but it was comfy), and the location was superlative. The staff was very friendly and exceptionally helpful…thanks to them I had a dinner reservation on Thanksgiving!
The Historic Taos Inn
One of our best sellers in Taos! Nestled in Taos, New Mexico’s historic district, within walking distance of many attractions, this historic inn offers unique guestrooms and suites with pueblo-style fireplaces as well as lively entertainment.The Historic Taos Inn consists of several adobe house, which were built in the 1880s. The small plaza, now the inn’s stunning lobby, features a beautiful fountain. In 1982, the inn was placed on the National and State Registers of Historic Places.The Adobe Bar at the Taos Historic Inn features live musical entertainment every evening. Guests can enjoy a margarita on the bar’s inviting front patio. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, Doc Martin’s Restaurant offers regional cuisine, along with a selection of over 400 wines.
- Staff was excellent. Evening entertainment in Adobe Bar was fantastic especially Bob Andrews. I would come back to stay just to hear him on the piano.
- I loved my stay. Everthing was perfectly Taos. My bedroom was a bit of a splurge for my budget but I am glad I spent the extra money. The Staff were very attentive and personable; great bartender Dave, lobby staff Anne, Blair and Jerome are now considered family by me, everyone always had time to help with whatever I needed.
- It looks and feels like home. You stay in a room that feels like you are in a little house.
- It was a cute property. I liked that each room had an entrance to the outside.
- A perfect experience at this precious Taos Inn!!! Every aspect from checking in to checking out was perfect! And every step in between was outstanding!! The staff was fabulous, food excellent and Friday nights at the bar are rocking it!
Top Hotels In Taos Ski Valley New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taos Ski Valley New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!