10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tanque Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Tanque Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tanque Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tanque Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tanque Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tanque Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tanque Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tanque Tenerife:
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda
Located in Los Silos, 21 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from Rural Finca La Hacienda, and Los Cristianos is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda.
- Beautiful location and view from the Finca. The grounds were well maintained and planted and there was ample space to sit outside and feel like you were the only people staying there. The beds were comfy and warm with cosy sheets – a necessity at this time of year (December). The staff were friendly and helpful and Baudilio was a good host. Overall it was a lovely, peaceful place in which to unwind and avoid Christmas celebrations.
- Stayed for 3 nights. Found it to be a good location for walks in west Tenerife. Hotel is quirky in a positive way. Our accommodation had 2 bedrooms – one with a very comfortable superking sized bed- good size living room and small functional kitchenette. On our first night we enjoyed a meal at a bar just across from the hotel driveway. There were few guests staying whilst we were there so no evening meals were provided, but a good breakfast was. This did mean we had to drive a few kms to eat when the local bar was also closed. Not a problem as you wouldn’t be at this hotel without a car.
- As it’s set 10 minutes drive up a very steep hill, at least the view was nice.
Friendly personal. You can order breakfast and dinner for additional payment – delicious spanish cuisine.
The good location in the village – calm atmosphere and beautiful view. It’s better to go by car.
- Todo perfecto. Esta ubicada un poco lejos de la carretera principal pero a la vez permite que sea un lugar muy tranquilo y perfecto para pasar unos días. Vale mucho la pena.
Hotel Rural El Patio
One of our top picks in Garachico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural El Patio offers accommodations in Garachico, just 22 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Puerto de la Cruz is 12 miles from Hotel Rural El Patio, and Los Cristianos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural El Patio.
- This is a very special place – quite a world away from the usual Hotel Chain. Beautifully kept grounds and gardens with stunning views. The walks through the banana plantations to the roaring Atlantic are delightful and there are so many little nooks and crannies to find a sunny or shady spot around the hotel, including a sunset viewing covered terrace by the tennis courts.
- The peace, the solitude, the space, the quality of the gardens and grounds, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the location, the area..everything – superb!
- Lovely surroundings and hotel full of character. Very peaceful. Breakfast and dinner very good, but unfortunately dinner only available once during our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- liked all the seperate little areas tucked in and around the hotel where you could sit and relax
- Very quiet well run hotel in a banana plantation. Good staff. Excellent facilities ie tennis swimming pool .
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Gara Hotel is located in Garachico in the region of Tenerife, just 22 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles from Gara Hotel, and Los Cristianos is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from Gara Hotel.
- The location and traditional style of the hotel was wonderful.
- Friendly owners and interesting hisotic building with courtyard.
- Beautiful,quiet location with lots of places to enjoy walks and the gorgeous views
- Garachico is a great spot for a seafront destination with a relaxed place of life. The hotel made a few extra touches to enhance our stay.
Very good breakfast – excellent selection of anything that you might need.
Has BBC1, BBC2, ITV, SkyNews
Isla Baja Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Isla Baja Suites offers accommodations in Garachico. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Isla Baja Suites, and Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Wonderful sea view from our rooms. Rooms wonderful and spacious and we liked the traditional Spanish house. Breakfast was delicious.
The room was spectacular
The location was central
We just loved the quaint beauty
- Very beautiful boutique suites. Great place for exploring Tenerife with a car. We loved the place, our suite, breakfasts and being so close to the sea. Highly recommend this place if you don’t like crowded hotels and many tourists.
The host were very accommodating providing us with a extra-bed for our toddler.
Breakfast was really good, the patio invites you to stay.
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Garachico, this restored 16th-century mansion is the historic home of the Marquis of Quinta Roja it is just 150 feet from natural swimming pools on the coast of Tenerife. Free WiFi is provided throughout.The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection . The property includes hot tub and sauna.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical centre of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- excellent town centre location. lovely ambience with balconied courtyard and views from the roof terrace.
- Amazing hotel, right on the main square in Garachico, in a lovingly-restored old building. Rooms are lovely, service is amazing, breakfast is nice, espresso machine in the room was a nice touch. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
- Great location on the main square in a wonderfully atmospheric town. It’s a beautiful 18th century palace with an original stone stairway and bags of charm. The staff is helpful, friendly, and provides a warm welcome.
- Fantastic old house situated right in the centre of Garachico. I have stayed here before and wanted to repeat the experience!!
- Location was excellent, if you enjoy walking there are options from nearby. Hot tub on the roof if magic, with views of the square below and mountains above. If you have a car visit Masca, stop at the restaurant before you get there, as the views are amazingly.
Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Buenavista del Norte.Featuring free WiFi, 3 restaurants and 2 pools, Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only is a luxury hotel located in Buenavista del Norte, Tenerife. This adults-only property has a spa centre and hot tub.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a furnished terrace, flat-screen TV with international channels, seating area with a sofa, and walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom comes with a bath, hydromassage shower, hairdryer, VIP toiletries, and double vanities. Some rooms have access to Sanctuary by The Level services, which include a Nespresso machine, executive lounge access, and early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.The property has an 18-hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros, as well as a free fitness centre and banquet rooms. The spa includes a thermal circuit, sauna, and Turkish bath. Free parking is provided.Tenerife South Airport is 43.5 miles from Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, great facilities, well equipped gym. Breakfast buffet had good choice ans changing every day. Quiet place with beautiful nature around. The receptionists (girls) were very kind, the guy was rather arrogant.
- Large room, private bathroom, beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. The front desk was very helpful in extending our stay and changing our ferry reservation. The facilities on the property such as the spa & pool are excellent.
The location was good.
The food in the restaurant (a la cart restaurant) – was good.
Great choice of restaurants and food
Room and terrace were excellent
- Very nice location and facilities. Excellent spa, very relaxing and calm. Staff knowledgable of local restaurants.
Hotel San Roque
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, Hotel San Roque is located in Garachico in the region of Tenerife, just 22 miles from Playa de las Americas. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles from Hotel San Roque, and Los Cristianos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The staff couldn’t have been more hospitable and the atriums and roof terrace (as well as our bedroom) were a beautiful, peaceful sanctuary. The little buttons that could be found on almost every table would summon a waiter to your side in moments – an appreciated and special (if somewhat dangerous!) touch. Also fantastic cuisine and wonderful local wines available in the restaurant there. Thanks to all at Hotel San Roque for making our week in Garachico so special.
- I love fresh coffee and most of the time we ordered a coffee it was straight out of the machine unless we specifically asked for I not to be.
- Wonderful staff, and a beautiful interior. So many places to sit quietly and read or have a drink…
- Really friendly staff, nice facilities, pretty decor, central to Garachico
- Wonderful location and hotel for a romantic trip. The old villa is amazing with many places to relax (patio, taras, skimming pool etc.) Stuff is exceptionally friendly. I recommend the hotels restaurant.
La Casona del Patio
La Casona del Patio is located in Santiago del Teide, just 18 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from La Casona del Patio, and Los Cristianos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast very good.
- Charming ranch-style hotel within beautiful park. Rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable and everything very clean. Adjacent restaurant highly recommended.
- Attractive modern building built in the local, traditional style. Our standard bedroom was large, comfortable with a sofa and plenty of space. Hotel had a nice lounge overlooking a courtyard, where you could take drinks from the bar and read. Good, friendly staff.
- Possibility to squeeze fruit/vegetable juice by myself.
- COMFORTABLE ROOM, EXCELLENT BREAKFAST BUFFET. ALL MEMBERS OF STAFF WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY
Luz Del Mar
Located in Los Silos, 23 miles from Playa de las Americas, Luz Del Mar features a sauna and fitness center. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for diving and biking. Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from Luz Del Mar, and Los Cristianos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Ruhige Lage, gehobene Ausstattung, abwechslungsreiches Essen
- Das gesamte Personal war sehr freundlich und aufmerksam, alle sprachen auch deutsch. Die ganze Anlage ist sehr gut gepflegt und die Zimmer geräumig. Gutes Frühstück und täglich ein – neben der Speisekarte – ein drei- oder viergängiges Menü mit Auswahl verschiedener Optionen für jeden Gang.
- Schöne Anlage am Hang, die Treppen nahmen wir sportlich. Geräumige Zimmer mit Minikitchenette. Super-Pool, Wasser war auch bei 14 Grad Lufttemperatur warm genug zum Schwimmen. Ordentliche Fitnessgeräte und gute Sauna. Massageangebot empfehlenswert. Personal sehr aufmerksam und hilfsbereit. Mehrere Wanderwege starten direkt im Ort. Zusätzlich Angebot für geführte Touren. Gute einheimische Restaurants mit dem Auto in wenigen Minuten erreichbar, als Ergänzung zum ausgezeichneten Hotel-Restaurant. Empfehlenswerte Bar.
Das Frühstück war ausgezeichnet, auch mit einigen spanischen Besonderheiten (z.B. das
landestypische Gofio). Die Anlage selbst sehr gepflegt, das Personal sehr gastfreundlich und ausgesprochen hilfsbereit. Alle sprachen perfektes Deutsch. Die Freizeitangebote sind sehr
vielfältig, swimmingpool und Sauna-/wellnessbereich gepflegt und hübsch angelegt.
- Das Personal ist sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich. Der Pool ist groß und sehr gepflegt
Hotel Emblemático San Agustin
One of our top picks in Icod de los Vinos.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Emblemático San Agustin offers accommodations in Icod de los Vinos.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Playa de las Americas is 21 miles from Hotel EmblemáticoSAgustin, and Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Emblemático San Agustin.
- Everything was fabulous so this would be a very long list if I told the full story. Just to name a few delights: the warmth of welcome, the quality of all the fittings, the size of our room ( number 2, facing the street as requested), the huge bed, the fabulous beamed ceiling, the breakfast with real fruit juice (so rare in hotels these days), the token to be used at the excellent restaurant round the corner (token just stated “cocktail” whereas we were given a choice of wine with a choice of meat or fish tapas, so generous that it served as our lunch), the courtyard with its fab rose tree in the centre and the vat of white wine, selection of teas and coffees and jars of nibbles available (free of charge)at any time of day.
- Very charming hotel restored from the old house. It has a beautiful and quite garden in the middle. The room is nice and has a comfortable bed. The staff took care of everything down to small details.
A beautiful find. A lovely converted property. Wonderful wooden staircase and gallery. Open inner courtyard and very welcome and tasteful furniture. The bedroom was with a high wooden ceiling and window seat. Very comfortable and large bed and good bathroom well stocked with towels and toiletries.
Coffee and wine available which was lovely. Enjoyable breakfasts too!
The lovely girls doing breakfast and rooms were a delight. Juan (the owner?) was present from time to time. He was very kind when I was slightly delayed.
Parking was excellent and free. Slightly difficult to find at first but did not in any way dent my holiday.
I loved the hotel and will return.
All efforts were made by the hotel staff to help with communication. We need to speak better Spanish.
The bed was firm and very comfortable. Would have preferred a double bed rather than two singles pushed together but that is simply a personal choice.
The breakfasts were excellent. Tea and coffee available all day. Fresh drinking water in the room every day.
- If you want to avoid the crazy and touristy crowd of the south, Icod de Los Vinos is the perfect location. The hotel is very charming with colonial architecture. We have a free parking nearby which is very convenient. Our room (number 8) even has a private roof terrace. The staff is extremely friendly and informative. Highly recommend
Top Hotels In Tanque Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tanque Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tanque Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tanque Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!