10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tanicuchí – Top Hotel Reviews
Tanicuchí is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tanicuchí. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tanicuchí. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tanicuchí. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tanicuchí right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tanicuchí with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Tanicuchí.
10 Best Hotels In Tanicuchí:
Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour offers accommodations in Tanicuchí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Latacunga is 11 miles from Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour, and Quilotoa is 18 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Colorada
Located in Lasso, 13 miles from Latacunga, La Quinta Colorada features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 49 miles from La Quinta Colorada.
- Away from hustle and bustle of the city in a farm. Our Rooms looked very new and clean. Not sure if there was AC. Room was got quite cold at night but no problems, there were enough beddings. Better alternative than staying in Latacunga. Cotopaxi is supposed to be viewable from property (it was cloud covered)
- The food was very good, personnel was nice but they only speak spanish
- It’s perfect to stay with smaller children. It has a football field, a playground, a farm with animals and there is a lot of space for the kids to run around.
- La Quinta Colorada is a nice family owned hosteria centrally located between Cotopaxi and Laguna Quilotoa. It is a bit remotely located so you need a car for everything if you want to go out, however transport can also be arranged easily via the reception. In general it is a very nice facility with friendly staff and tranquillity in the location. We travelled with three kids (8-12y) and they loved the farm and animals on the ground: dogs, lamas, pigs, horses etc. The food was good and at night we enjoyed the fireplace in the restaurant. The Staff mostly speaks only Spanish however with some creativity we have been able to make all communication work. Definitely a place to remember and to recommend for those who want to see Cotopaxi and beautiful Andes Ecuador.
- Very pleasant place on beautiful grounds with a large playground, a football pitch (soccer for the uninitiated) and a working farm with all sorts of animals ranging from horses to turkeys. The rooms are very nice and cosy.
Hacienda La Cienega
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hacienda La Cienega is located in Latacunga, just 20 miles from Quilotoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Fascinating old hacienda with a beautiful courtyard garden, old chapel and sitting rooms. Dinner had very large servings. WiFi was only in the common areas; fair enough when the bedroom walls are a metre thick.
- Wonderful historic place, near Cotopaxi Volcano National Park.
- Beautiful hacienda with a lot of charm great service
- The place is amazing. An experience that will stay with us for ever.
- Great service by the staff. We loved the fireplace in the room; definitely needed! Beautiful hacienda.
Hotel Joshed Imperial
Hotel Joshed Imperial is located in Latacunga, 22 miles from Ambato and 20 miles from Quilotoa. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Habitación amplia y limpia. Agua caliente pero el agua se salía de la ducha inundando el baño. Desayuno extremadamente pobre: dos panes, café instantáneo y huevos revueltos (por el precio de la habitación no estaba a la altura) La atención del personal fue muy cordial, sin embargo, la persona que debía ayudarnos con el check-out se demoró tanto en emitir la factura que nos fuimos sin el recibo.
- Buena atención, una relación calidad/precio muy justa.
- La ubicación es ideal y el parqueadero es amplio y seguro. Las habitaciones son cómodas y elegantes.
- Excelente el Hotel invito a que se hospeden en el mismo
Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias y confortables.
Su personal muy amable
One of our top picks in Latacunga.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Endamo offers accommodations in Latacunga. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ambato is 21 miles from Hotel Endamo, and Quilotoa is 20 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. I received very good advice on how to save money when visiting the key local sites. The breakfast is tasty. Enrique speaks English well and provided me very good advice. The hotel is in a quiet location right in the city centre.
- The rooms are big and very clean. The beds are comfortable and it’s located within walking distance to the center of Latacunga. The breakfast is delicious!
- Staff, breakfast, value, and attention to detail.
- The rooms were very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was simple but great and they made omelettes fresh. The locations was great, close to the city center of old town.
- The Endamo was centrally located in Latacunga near the main Parque and the Route of the 17 Churches. It was within a 5 minute walk of several restaurants and bars and 2 blocks from the New Orleans Restaurant “El Gringo y la Gorda”. The hotel was very clean, had secure free parking, and the rooms were very clean. The rooms were small but offered all the necessities for a nice quiet and comfortable stay. The price included breakfast with several types of fresh fruit, breads, coffee and eggs. Overall the stay was excellent and the staff both accommodating and friendly.
Hotel Ritzor is located in Latacunga, 22 miles from Ambato and 20 miles from Quilotoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- They held our bags after checkout so we could walk comfortably around town a little longer. Our rooms were very clean and the showers were great.
- Staff was accommodating and let us leave luggage there for free while we were hiking the Quilotoa Loop.
- El personal muy amable , la ubicación, quería conseguir transportación para los lugares turísticos y consiguieron una van y por precios modicos te realizan el Tour que uno desee
- Me encantó su ubicación y la estancia. Súper tranquilo todo y las habitaciones muy cómodas…
Las habitaciones eran confortables y nos facilitaron más colchas para abrigarnos del frío.
Nos permitieron dejar nuestras maletas antes del check-in.
Villa de Tacvnga Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa de Tacvnga Hotel offers accommodations in Latacunga, just 21 miles from Ambato. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- They served a large breakfast which was wonderful except for the coffee, which was horrible. No taste at all and hard to believe there was any caffeine in it. But, the staff were wonderful, the place is very nice and despite bad coffee we would definitely stay here again.
- The staff allowed us to store our bags for free for the 4 days we were hiking the Quilotoa loop. Good views of Cotapaxi from the roof and hotel itself has some nice character.
- It’s a beautiful place and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast with great service. The location is in the old town area with lots of stores, parks and restaurants close by… we walked everywhere and always felt safe. We would stay here again!!!
- Really cool building. The location is good. The staff is friendly.
- Please do not eat dinner at hotel. I literally needed chisel to cut my chicken.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rodelu offers accommodations in Latacunga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambato is 21 miles from Hotel Rodelu, and Quilotoa is 20 miles away.
- Room was nice and clean. Bed was comfy but staff at the reception needs training with booking.com reservations and pricing!!!
- Friendly staff, very helpful. Comfy room, hot shower. Stored our bags for four days 🙂
- Good breakfast, comfy bed, hot shower, great location next to main square and only 10 min walk to the bus Station.
- The staff was very nice. They kept our luggage during more than 24 jours. The breakfast is delicious.
- It is a very nice place to stay. The facilities are good, the room was very comfortable.
Located in Chasqui, 16 miles from Latacunga, Rondador Cotopaxi features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very cozy! Great food, couch in room, good wifi, helpful hosts. the owner even took us to where you need to get the bus… which is at the side of the road and helped us get the bus to Banos … we booked our Cotopaxi tour with Diana who was great.
- Everything about this hotel is superb. From the moment we walked in the door we loved it. It is friendly, warm and clean. The food was outstanding and the staff so friendly. We loved the atmosphere and the fire. The dogs are Devine as well. Some people have toted this the best hotel in Ecuador. We would agree! Easily the best place to stay in Cotapaxi. Thanks so much.
Cozy and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast with lots of fresh fruit. They had a warm fire at night in the dining room that was really nice.
The owner played us some of the many musical instruments hanging on the walls to our delight. The bed was comfortable and there were fresh roses in my room. Lots of hot water in the shower. Very clean.
There is a friendly llama in the backyard. My dog loved their dogs and the staff. Very friendly people.
Near the place to take a taxi to Cotopaxi if you don’t have a car.
- The breakfasts were good and certain staff were friendly
- The location can’t be beat if you’re spending time at Cotopaxi. The room was very tiny, particularly since we had a full size bed in it- it worked fine though particularly since the only heating was a small space heater! They give you a lot of blankets too, so you’re toasty until you have to jump out of bed and get clothes on. The staff is super nice, although most speak little to no English they will do their best to work with you (and not laugh at our miserable Spanish.) The food was excellent- we ate most of our meals there as it was easier than trying to track down a restaurant anywhere nearby. The shower in the private room could use a good scrub with bleach but it seems that moldy grout is pretty common in Ecuador- I’m just a bit of a clean freak when it comes to showers!
Hotel Makroz is located in Latacunga, just 22 miles from Ambato. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Tanicuchí Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tanicuchí to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tanicuchí but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tanicuchí. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!