10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tangelo Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Tangelo Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tangelo Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tangelo Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tangelo Park Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tangelo Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tangelo Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tangelo Park Florida:
Crowne Plaza Hotel Orlando-Universal
One of our top picks in Orlando.This Orlando hotel is less than a 5-minute drive from the Universal Orlando Resort. Free local area shuttle service is provided to the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and the Walt Disney World Resort. The Orange County Convention Center, home of the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show and the 2018 International Builders’ Show, is a 10 minutes’ drive away.Large windows and a flat-screen TV are provided in each room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Orlando-Universal. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.Elements at the Crowne Plaza Orlando serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Elements Bar and Grille, in the lobby, serves a full menu for lunch and dinner.A spacious outdoor pool with a hot tub, poolside tiki bar, and deck are open to all guests. A fitness center, game room, and tour desk are also available.The Disney World Resort is less than 8 miles from the Orlando Crowne Plaza Hotel. I-Drive 360, Home of the Orlando Eye, is less than 1.2 miles away.
- The location was great and everything else as well.
- Loved the tiki bar stayed open until 12 outside great for after I put the kids to sleep to get a quick drink and the drink was wonderful!!!!!
- The hotel was excellent all around. We had a great time there.
- This property was very very nice. We were thrilled and plan to stay again in a few months
- Not enough variety and a bit pricey for breakfast. Most places have free continental breakfast so if you go over $10 it is a bit pricey.
Super 8 – Orlando International Drive North
One of our best sellers in Orlando! Super 8 – Orlando International Drive North offers accommodations in Orlando. The Orange County Convention Center, home of the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show and the 2018 International Builders’ Show, is a 12 minutes’ drive away.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Disney’s Magic Kingdom is 8 miles from Super 8 – Orlando International Dr. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I liked how you could easily get to the lobby and free breakfast area on the property site. It was nice, comfortable, small, and the staff members were very friendly.
- Little improvements are required tiling the bathroom professiomaly. Upgrade the door frame and reorganization of the fixtures in the room.
Th e beds were comfortable, the pillows leave a lot to be desired,too small more like cushions.
The bathroom was clean,
- Super close to universal. Was able to walk there in like 20 minutes!
- breakfast was terrible only ate cereal nothing else available… too crowded for the space…
La Quinta Inn Orlando Near Universal
One of our top picks in Orlando.Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North is located in Orlando in the region of Florida.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Disney’s Magic Kingdom is 8 miles from La Quinta Universal International, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.4 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 9 miles away.
- very helpful staff , great location , i deal for one or two night stays ….. lots of good restaurants within walking distance …..
- The staff were helpful. They also had a shuttle to all the major parks.
- The free breakfast was very good, lots of options. The room was clean and comfortable, although not new. Paint peeling on base of bathroom door, tile grout stained with age, etc. But the bed was very comfortable!
- The location was close to Universal studios , room was large, clean,,great location. Staff was very friendly. Close to restaurants,
- Nice breakfast and room. Clean room. Di dnt like the cracked sink. Pillows on bed were too hard. Staff very friendly. Would come again
Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in Orlando, Florida, this hotel offers free shuttle transportation to SeaWorld, Universal Studios Orlando and more. It features on-site dining and rooms include a flat-screen TV. The property is 13.7 miles from Walt Disney WorldAll air-conditioned guest rooms at Best Western Orlando Gateway offer on-demand movies and video games. In-room safes are available, along with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.The Orlando Gateway Best Western boasts an outdoor heated pool and 2 hot tubs. A state-of-the-art gym, and a basketball court are also on site.The on-site Sharky & Jack’s Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and offers traditional American cuisine and a full-service bar. The hotel’s Shades Deli is open for all meals and features sandwiches, pizza, pastries and a variety of beverages.Best Western Orlando Gateway is located 2 miles from the Premier Outlet Mall. Orlando International Airport is 14.3 miles away.
- It was in a great location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was helpful. The hotel is close to Universal studios and there is a free shuttle available. You can also buy the tickets to the parks at the hotel. Its close to the outlet malls.
- I loved the breakfast! It was amazing, and there were a variety of different types of every breakfast. I also enjoyed the complimentary chocolate chip cookies the hotel was handing out at the front desk. The cookies were crunchy on the outside, while extremely moist and tasty towards the middle.
- Beds were very comfortable, restaurant was convenient for breakfast and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- The room was fine and quite inexpensive and represented good value, certainly compared to other places I stayed in Florida. Parking was no problem. Check out was quick.
Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv/International Dr
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in Orlando, 8 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv/International Dr features an outdoor pool and fitness center.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.1 miles from Hampton Inn Orlando Universal, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 9 miles from Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv/International Dr.
- The included breakfast was amazing. Will definitely stay here again!
- This was a nice stay for the price. The rooms were clean and size you’d expect for a standard hotel room. The breakfast area was well attended and the food and quantity was great.
- Everything about our stay was excellent. The staff were courteous and professional, our room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The bed was comfortable for two great nights’ sleep. Breakfast was great! Lots of choices both days with different choices each morning. Eggs, waffles, sausages, bacon, breads, fruit, yogurt, milk, etc. made for hearty and delicious breakfasts both mornings. We always have an excellent experience staying at Hampton Inns and we look forward to our next stay at a Hampton Inn later this year. Thank you!
- Hassle free, breakfast was easy, no one bothering us or trying to sell us anything extra on check in. The coffee I could have night or day from the lobby was lovely and the beds were comfy.
Did not use pool 2cold
Travelled for a funeral i was happy all our rooms were next to each other
Breakfast wad a plus
Sunsol International Drive
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in the Universal Studios Orlando Area neighborhood in Orlando, 8 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Sunsol International Drive features a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.4 miles from Sunsol International Universal Area, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Only thing I liked about this hotel is the area. It was close to all the food places and parks.
- The rooms are very nice and it’s in a central location
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable, and a good deal for the money. There are a lot of common areas outside for relaxing, and it’s a great place for families with children. I like that it is close to restaurants and shops, but not right on the overcrowded madness of International Drive.
- Decent room, not far from Universal Orlando. Nice pool area.
- The space and conferring the room I had there was quiet and we had a good night sleep thank you…
Baymont Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Blvd
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in Orlando in the region of Florida, 7 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Grand Hotel Orlando by I-Drive features a playground and terrace.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is half a mile from Grand Hotel Orlando by Universal, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 2.5 miles away. Orlando International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast which the women working the breakfast defiantly worked very hard and fast to keep everyone happy and shuttle to the parks was defiantly a saver and bonus
- I really loved the amenities the hotel had to offer. Sure, it wasn’t as great at staying in a Disney resort, but the place had a gift shop and free shuttles/breakfast!!
- Staff at the front desk were very polite, patient, and helpful
room clean and comfortable
near universal and Disneyland.
- For once I found a property that served an actual breakfast not just pastries and a few bagels! I am talking about eggs, sausage, roasted potatoes, pancakes, waffles, fresh coffee, fruits, you name it they had it!
Motel 6 Orlando – International Drive
One of our best sellers in Orlando! Centrally located just off of Orlando’s International Drive, this motel features direct access to shopping dining and entertainment.A cable TV and telephone are included in each room at this motel. A work desk is also offered.Interior halls and an outdoor swimming are available at the Orlando Motel 6. Free coffee is available daily in the lobby. Free truck parking is available.Universal Studios Orlando and Premium Outlets are within 1.5 miles of Motel 6 Orlando. Walt Disney World Resort is 8.5 miles away.
- The ladies at the front desk was nice. Hispanic make front desk worker very rude.
- Was dirty and rude people’s and very expensive they took advantage of me because I was deaf
- Great welcoming staff with a great sense of humor. They were nice and Curtious they greeted us everytime we walked in the lobby.The lady gave us pamflets to order food.
- Nice basic hotel within easy walking distance of the Universal Resort. Also Seaworld can be reached by bus, and Busch Gardens via Mears coach from Universal. Disney was just an Uber away. All of International Drive on your doorstep too! The reception staff were excellent and very friendly. Check-in was easy, and there were snacks and drinks in vending machines beside the reception area. Also free coffee in the morning! It was also nice to be in a Motel that didn’t have the room doors on the outside, being inside in hotel corridors felt much safer! I will definitely consider staying here again when I return to Orlando, and I certainly will be returning soon!!! 😀
- Room at end of hall, non-smoking, expected to be quiet. Room was clean and comfortable.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Universal Studios
One of our top picks in Orlando.Experience all of the comforts of home, including full kitchens along with a variety of free amenities, only seconds from Orlando’s Universal Theme Parks as well as Interstate 4.The Homewood Suites Orlando near Universal Studios is surrounded by Orlando’s top attractions. Walt Disney World and SeaWorld are only minutes away. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free shuttle service to many of these popular locations.Start the morning at the Universal Studios Homewood Suites with a free breakfast buffet before purchasing theme park tickets from the front desk. Free parking is available on site.At the end of the day, enjoy the free evening manager’s reception from Monday through Thursday. The limited menu includes beer and wine as well as small plate food options, which change nightly.
- The atmosphere was nice the hotel was clean and inviting and near major attractions like Universal and Volcano Bay.
- Beds comfy, bathroom spacious, kitchen equipped, looks just like pictures. Even the pool was very nice!
- Clean , quiet and welcoming and customer service was very good!
- The room was very good and had a mini kitchen. The breakfast was great! Really good place.
- Very rarely does a hotel (or anything for that matter) exceed my expectations. This hotel did. The suite was large and it was great having a separate bedroom. We didn’t get a chance to use the pool or hot tub but it looked great outside our window. You have no idea how great it is to have a buffet breakfast for the kids before heading off to an amusement park for 12 hours. Makes all the difference in the world. The staff was very friendly as well.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL
One of our best sellers in Orlando! Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando offers accommodations in Orlando, just 8 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 0.6 miles from Country Inn & Suites Carlson Orland, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 9 miles from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando.
- The front desk staff was super friendly and the breakfast was great.
- .. the best two things it’s location and the shuttle
A) Super friendly helpful staff 👍
B) Super comfy beds 👍
C) Super free breakfast 👍
D) Super location 👍
E) Super affordable room price 👍
F) Super 3 star hotel 👍
- Good staying for Orlando, good price, confortable, clean and good breakfast ! Staff really nice !
- Room was comfy and the place was clean and well-kept.
Top Hotels In Tangelo Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tangelo Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tangelo Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tangelo Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!