10 Best Hotels To Stay In Taneytown Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Taneytown Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taneytown Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taneytown Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taneytown Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taneytown Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taneytown Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Taneytown Maryland:
Located in Taneytown, 13 miles from Gettysburg, Antrim 1844 features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Frederick is 21 miles from Antrim 1844 , and Hagerstown is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg
Located in Emmitsburg, 10 miles from Gettysburg, Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels and Nintendo Wii is provided.Frederick is 21 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg, and Hagerstown is 22 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- the people were friendly it was quiet and my granddaughter enjoyed the pool it took her mind off a little from losing her father thank you
- The room was very clean and the hotel was extremely quiet. Breakfast was in a clean area and the breakfast staff were very friendly.
- The staff was very helpful and full of information concerning our stay. Great breakfast, lots of protein to start your day! Our room and all the facilities IE exercise room, pool area was clean and functional.
- The eggs tasted like powdered ones , but the rest was great!
- The rooms were clean, the bathroom was well appointed. There was plenty of rrom to walk around the room even with the furniture and beds and luggage. The frig is a nice touch. The bed was comfy and the linens were nice and crisp. The breakfast has lots from which to choose: eggs, yogurt, waffles, sausages, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. It was very nice.
Aspire Hotel and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aspire Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Gettysburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Frederick is 25 miles from Aspire Hotel and Suites, and Carlisle is 30 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The ladies at breakfast were very, very kind! The room was HUGE and very clean. The room is dated; however, I feel that it gave the room character. The breakfast was fine, especially because it was free. You cannot beat the quality of the room for the price. I will stay here again if traveling through Gettysburg!
- My daughter and I just needed a decent place to stay for the night for her gymnastics meet at the complex right next door. I am pretty picky, but for under 100 bucks (including fees) and free breakfast, AND 2 king beds, there was no better value to be had for us! It’s a little outdated but it definitely serves its purpose. I would definitely stay there again.
- room size was great, quite clean, price was wonderful
- Staffs were wonderful, room were comfy and price affordable
- Pretty much how I could include so much like morning breakfast and wifi for no extra cost to me. The beds were so comfy the best night sleep at a hotel for me in a while. I loved how there was a pool but the hotel wasnt too much out of my budget, the hotel was cozy and not too modern either.
Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center
Located in Gettysburg, 25 miles from Frederick, Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carlisle is 30 miles from Eisenhower Hotel, and Hagerstown is 25 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 25 miles away.
- The room was clean, large and quiet, the bed comfy. The building appeared to be of high design many years ago, it needed attention.
- We were there for my son’s chess tournament. It was convenient being where the tournament was
- I stayed at the Aspire and my room was huge and totally amazing!
- The bed was very good and the front desk staff very polite and helpful.
- The beds and pillows were comfortable and the rooms were clean.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gettysburg
One of our top picks in Gettysburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gettysburg offers accommodations in Gettysburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.York is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gettysburg, and Frederick is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gettysburg.
The place is almost brand new
Everything is very clean
Breakfast was great
It was a wonderful stay
Highly recommend it
- This is a brand new hotel,everything was clean and the staff was helpful. It is located on the same premises as the outlet stores. A few minute drive from the historical sites and city. Only a 15 minute drive to Mt. St. Mary’s university.
- Exceptionally clean ! Friendly courteous staff. Breakfast staff was friendly and helpful.
- Woman who served breakfast was very kind, friendly and efficient meeting the needs of all.
- room was clean, bed comfy, nice fluffy pillows. But Be Warned Do NOT book your stay through Booking.com!! We Booked a King size room on Booking.com but At check-in we found out they sent it to holiday inn as a standard room, no fault of Holiday inn, but at check-in holiday inn had no other rooms available, and explained that 3rd party booking sites do this ALL The Time, and book rooms when they don’t even have rooms available too. The manager did refund us the difference in price so we didn’t pay for the king room, and discounted it too. The beds were so nice and comfy that it really didn’t make a difference that we didn’t have a King. But Lesson Learned NEVER BOOK THROUGH BOOKING.COM OR ANY 3RD PARTY SITE!! We really loved Gettysburg, the town is great, and was very interesting to see the battlefields and historical sites.
- The place is almost brand new
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gettysburg, PA
One of our best sellers in Gettysburg! Featuring an indoor pool and fitness center, the Country Inn & Suites Gettysburg is in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a cable TV, coffee maker and air conditioning. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms are also stocked with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At Country Inn & Suites Gettysburg, there is a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities include luggage storage. Guests can also enjoy complimentary breakfast.Gettysburg National Military Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The property provides free parking.
- Great location, clean rooms, non-smoking environment, well priced, comfy beds, friendly staff, free wi-fi, little sinks for making coffee next to coffee maker, over the fridge. Some may say it’s not close to town or in town, but it’s 2.5 or 3 miles away from Gettysburg Circle. I’ve previously stayed at Gettysburg Hotel and Lee’s Headquarters, and I’ll be choosing Country Inn & Suites from now on.
- Breakfast was awesome. Freshly made. Great TV choices. Located with the outlet stores for shopping. Easy to get to all attractions.
- Early check in and hot tub. Breakfast was outstanding.
- The room was clean and all the mechanics worked well. Fresh coffee night and day. Reasonably priced vending machines in lobby as well, came in handy at the end of a long day. The breakfast had something for everyone, enjoyed.
- Staff welcoming, quiet overnight, close to NPS and outlets, breakfast incl
Best Western Westminster Hotel
Located in Westminster, 30 miles from Baltimore, Best Western Westminster Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gettysburg is 21 miles from Best Western Westminster Hotel, and York is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Basic accommodation, but very clean and staff friendly. I asked for a second blanket, and it was promptly delivered.
- Neat and clean everything in tbe room was comfortable had a great sleep.
- Ther was great parking and the breakfast was great. Upon check in the reservation wasn’t for an accessible room but the agent was able to accommodate us.
Breakfast is the best! The choices are complete, fresh fruit, cereals,
eggs, waffles with all the trimmings all kinds of drinks available,
coffee, tea, fruit drinks. Meats include sausage & some mornings
your omelets were made @ your selection.
Pool area was a bonus. Room comfort and facilities excellent.
Staff very helpful, always pleasant
Inn at Cemetery Hill
Located in Gettysburg, 28 miles from York, Inn at Cemetery Hill features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frederick is 30 miles from Inn at Cemetery Hill, and Carlisle is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were pleasant and inviting. Location was great!
- We arrived in town early (11:30 am) and we were able to get into our room right away. The bed was extremely comfortable. Great location. You can park your car and walk to several restaurants and pubs as well as the travel center which is right across the street.
very close to all tourist attractions
good parking space
- Almost Everything. The place is very Clean. Located close to many sites. The Workers are all very Friendly. Only issues I had were the pillows. Other then that everything else was Great. The room was very clean. Thanks for a lovely stay.
- Excellent location. Right across the street from the Jennie Wade house and lots of shops within walking distance. Very comfortable bed and there was a jacuzzi tub in our room.
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield is located in Gettysburg in the region of Pennsylvania. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.York is 29 miles from Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, and Frederick is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Great location, breakfast and the ladies serving it in the separate cottage were a nice touch. Also loved visiting the Reliance Mine Bar and Saloon! Room and facilities seemed a little older but clean.
- It is conveniently locate in the area I like explore.
- Our room was clean and during our stay housekeeping did come and clean our room and it was very clean. The continental breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles and pastries was very good.
- We were directly on battelfeild and walking distance to everthing
- I loved the convenient location to everything. The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Comfort Suites Near Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center
Located in Gettysburg, 28 miles from York, Comfort Suites Near Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Frederick is 30 miles from Comfort-Suites-Gettysburg, and Carlisle is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful in providing nams and directions to several srea restaraunts.
- Good location and reasonably priced when traveling with pet. Front desk staff and breakfast lady always very friendly.
- Location is convenient. Very good for pet travel and reasonably priced.
- Location between the National Park and town. Staff very friendly.
- Entire room very comfortable and a suite! This large room made us feel like home not a cramped room as some hotels and a restaurant with good home cooking across the parking lot. a great choice. I’d stay again and will.
Top Hotels In Taneytown Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taneytown Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taneytown Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taneytown Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!