10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tandayapa – Top Hotel Reviews
Tandayapa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tandayapa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tandayapa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tandayapa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tandayapa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tandayapa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Tandayapa.
10 Best Hotels In Tandayapa:
El Septimo Paraiso
Featuring free WiFi, El Septimo Paraiso offers accommodations in Mindo. The inn has an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Quito is 22 miles from El Septimo Paraiso, and Tababela is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were extremely helpful. We especially enjoyed the night tour into the cloud forest led by staff. They really did go out of their way to make our trip special.
- The hotel and surroundings are beautiful. The rooms are small but there are many inviting outdoor and indoor spaces to socialize . Lots of good hiking on the property. We liked the pool and the hot tub, the patio and the game room. We had breakfast and dinner in the dining room and both were good.
- Indeed, the 7th paradise! Very quiet, lots of plants and birds, many trails you can walk and watch the nature. Has a warm water pool and a cold water pool. Situated in the middle of the jungle. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Good dinner. Thank you! Will come back for sure.
- Take the night walk!! The food at the onsite restaurant is excellent.
- The staff is excellent. The location is perfect to visit the area of Mindo. The calm surroundings.
Located in Mindo, 18 miles from Quito, Mindo Garden features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Tababela is 28 miles from Mindo Garden, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 26 miles from Mindo Garden.
- Fabulous gardens, like staying in a treehouse. Lots of views of the river, which was right outside our window. Peaceful and lovely staff. Food at restaurant was good and very helpful to have nearby.
Valentina´s customer service is great.
Food is delicious
- Is a hotel at the end of the 2 or 3 miles road, very quiet. All natural views of the Mindo River and some small trails by the property. Beautiful cabins.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly, the surroundings are lovely. Nice to spend some time in the middle of the forrest (w/ wifi in the main house).
The cabin by the river was so beautiful and peaceful! We saw lots of hummingbirds, a Quetzal, and 3 baby armadillos!
We ate at the restaurant the first night and the locro de papa soup was delicious! Also, I very much enjoyed my pineapple juice and steak.
La Bicok EcoLodge
One of our top picks in Mindo.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Bicok EcoLodge offers accommodations in Mindo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Quito is 22 miles from La Bicok EcoLodge, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast.Big comfortable great room, open to watch hummingbirds.
- Close to town…staff…unique…artistic..great bfast
- Good healthy breakfast. Very comfortable bed. Evening meals very filling, and requests met. Peaceful location. I liked the French feel.(the owner is French).
- The place is beautiful and very clean. Great attention to detail in regards of the decor. The location is very close to town.
- Definitely one of the nicer places to stay in Mindo that are in walking distance to town. Very nice ambiance and design!
La Posada de Mindo
Located in Mindo, 22 miles from Quito, La Posada de Mindo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from La Posada de Mindo, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Location is great as it is about three blocks from the bus station and one block from town center Park. Area is quiet and the cabana’s are comfortable but small which was fine for us with a quaint porch. Breakfast was included and it was good. The family that runs the hotel are great and very helpful and accommodating.
- staff were friendly and helpful. allowed me to leave a bag after checkout for an extra day of hiking
- The lady who owns the hotel was very nice and helped me find all the places I wanted to go in Mindo. She answered all my questions about these places as well. The hotel is just off the main drift, but far enough to be away from the noise at night. Very pleasant.
- The owners were extremely attentive and friendly, going above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our stay. The food was very good
- Leonela and her mother made this place, they were excellent, friendly, and efficient, nothing was a problem. They made a beautiful breakfast.
Hostería Arasari is located in Mindo, just 22 miles from Quito. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from Hostería Arasari, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from Hostería Arasari.
- Beautiful environment, very green, quiet, cottages set in a garden. Each cottage has a porch,some with hammocks so guests can hang outside and enjoy the garden from their patio.
- The restaurant was closed, which was awkward because the hotel is a fair distance from the local town. However, the owner, Freddie, did open the restaurant just to prepare a dinner for myself, which was exceptional.
- Pool, jaccuzi, steam room, rustic cabin design, excellent food
- Beautiful property and incredible jungle location just a short walk to town. Friendly staff, great breakfast included. Loved the use of the pool, hot tub and steam room. We had a really nice stay here and loved our gorgeous room with balcony. What a lovely place to wake up. Highly recommend Hostal Arasari!
- The place is nice with comfortable beds and a good shower. The hosts were truly fantastic, so nice and welcoming. Also the eclectic selection of music was fun and and most welcome! If you go to Mindo you should definitely not miss the zip-lining experience and go to the chocolate factory and enjoy a wonderful experience. Also, the chocolate factory has the best meal and coffee in town so don’t miss that either!
Hostería Mariposas de Mindo
Featuring free WiFi, Hostería Mariposas de Mindo offers accommodations in Mindo, just 21 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Tababela is 31 miles from Hostería Mariposas de Mindo, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from Hostería Mariposas de Mindo.
- Beautiful setting. After-hours access to the butterfly enclosure was excellent.
- Beds were great, unlimited access to the butterfly farm
- Outstanding staff, lovely environment, everyone went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. Mindo is a fabulous place to visit and being just outside the village is an advantage in terms of wildlife and tranquility. Wonderful opportunity to see a wide range of very special birds and other wildlife. Unlimited access to the amazing butterfly farm. Food fantastic.
- tutto! posto paradisiaco. ti addormenti con le lucciole e ti svegli con i colibri. la proprietaria è una persona squisita e cucina benissimo tra l’altro!
- La cabaña. Muy limpia y ordenada. Mi hija de 3 años fue hospedada gratis, en otros lugares muchas veces cobran por los niños a partir de 2 años. El mariposario incluído con el hospedaje.
Casa de Piedra
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Casa de Piedra offers accommodations in Mindo. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.You can play pool and darts at this inn, and bike rental is available. Quito is 21 miles from Casa de Piedra, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The property was very nice and well maintained. The rooms were clean and the bathroom was the cleanest I’ve seen in Ecuador!
- Really nice comfortable room, beautiful setting in a lush garden, delicious breakfast, great location set just a few minutes walk back from the main square, really helpful friendly staff and a super cute and playful dog!
- One of our favorite places in Ecuador was Mindo. What a great little town. This hotel is just a few minutes away from the center, very lush green gardens and many accommodations types to choose from. The people are friendly and the breakfast is good. We didn’t try the restaurant.
- This hostel is close to the main street but next to a wonderful river. The gardens and property were well maintained. We were greeted with a juice at check in. The host henry was very pleassnt snd helpful and spoke excellent english. Our room was small but well ventilated and the beds were comfortable. The shower was awesome! The breakfast was a set menu and fantastic. Overall a very positive experience, highly recommend,
- The place is absolutely beautiful. Set in the calmness of the jungle but close to the town, the room was beautifully furnished and we even had a lovely terrace to sit and enjoy the sounds of the jungle. We even saw hummingbirds from our window. Henri and his team are so friendly and helpful. He advised us on tours and attractions in the town and helped book them for us – we recommend the birdwatching walk and the chocolate tours. A lot of pride is taken keeping the rooms, the garden, and pool looking pristine. The team were so sweet and even gave us a complimentary bottle of wine to celebrate our honeymoon. We recommend staying here!
Acuario De Mindo
Located in Mindo, 21 miles from Quito, Acuario De Mindo features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from ACUARIO DE MINDO, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mindo Real offers accommodations in Mindo, just 22 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from Mindo Real, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Owners really helpful even if spoke no English. We got by!
- Very quiet location in beautifull big garden located next to river.Many birds to observe.
The gardens surrounding the place are beautiful, filled with tropical plants and you can also spot hummingbirds and butterflies.
The breakfast was delicious! Fresh fruit and juice, eggs any way you wanted!
The staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable-they even drove us into town a couple of times free of charge when it was raining!(although it’s just 5 minutes walk)
- The setting was beautiful with lots of colourful birds flying around. In fact we saw more birds in the garden than we did on a guided bird tour from the village.
Great location,close to the village and peaceful in the meantime.
Great breakfast and comfortable bed. There ‘s also a decent size smimming pool,Landry services in two hours and the owners made my breakfast and gave me a lift at 6.30 am to the bus terminal and made sure I was in good hand..I can only speak very highly of them to make my stay so enjoyable..thank you again
Hacienda Rio Blanco
Located in San Miguel de los Bancos, 10 miles from Mindo, Hacienda Rio Blanco features a restaurant and free WiFi. The inn has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is business center at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 39 miles from Hacienda Rio Blanco.
- Emerson does it all. Valuable member of the staff.
- Cordialidad del personal, pulcritud y confort de las habitaciones e instalaciones, la comida excelente, el entorno natural y la iniciativa para las distracciones muy buenas.
- El paisaje y la locación es fantástica!! Siempre hay espacio tranquilo para todos.
- Excelente lugar para relajarse con la familia, excelente clima, la cascada y las instalaciones impecables.
El paisaje es muy bonito
Las habitaciones confortables
Top Hotels In Tandayapa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tandayapa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tandayapa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tandayapa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!