10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tanasbourne Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tanasbourne Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tanasbourne Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tanasbourne Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tanasbourne Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tanasbourne Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tanasbourne Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tanasbourne Oregon:
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Hillsboro
Just off Highway 26, this Hillsboro Courtyard offers stylish rooms with 32-inch LCD TV and an iPod dock. A lobby with fireplace, outdoor gazebo and 24-hour market are on site.Rooms at Courtyard Portland Hillsboro feature modern wood furniture and pillow-top mattresses. A coffee maker and desk are in each room. Room service is available throughout the day.The Bistro, open for lunch and dinner, offers American cuisine and fresh-brewed Starbucks coffee. Guests can enjoy a cocktail in the stylish lobby.Guests have free access to the indoor pool and a hot tub. A GoBoard, offering updated news and weather information, is in the Courtyard Portland’s lobby. Fitness and business centers are also on site.The Courtyard Portland Hillsboro is 3 miles from Hillsboro Airport and Nike Headquarters. Downtown Portland is less than 10 miles away. Parking at the hotel is free.
- The hotel was spotless! The staff was genuinely kind! Everyone appeared to be happy!
- The Room and bed were comfortable. The location was great and close to shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay there again next time we are in the Portland area.
- Bed was perfect. The room was clean. It was quiet (for the most part)
- For the amount of money I payed it’s not worth it for that much price I have stayed better room than this.
- Our room was not cleaned after the first night. It was a bit disappointing coming back from a conference, to a room with unmade beds.
Residence Inn by Marriott Portland West / Hillsboro
This hotel is situated 12 miles from Portland, and 5 miles from the Hillsboro Airport. It offers spacious suites with fully-equipped kitchens, and provides an airport transfer service on request.Suites at the Residence Inn Portland West / Hillsboro include a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchens come equipped with a microwave and dishwasher. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.In the morning the Residence Inn serves a buffet breakfast. The hotel has an on-site market, and offers coffee and newspapers in the lobby.Guests of the Portland West / Hillsboro can relax in the outdoor pool, or make use of the barbecue facilities in the garden. Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club is only 4 miles away.
- Great place to stay. Beds are super comfortable, nice breakfast buffet and close to stores and such. Love this place.
- Two separate bedroom, each with own full bath room. Full Kitchen
- Size of the rooms is great, location is nice, free parking, Friendly staff
- I stayed here the night before my wedding to get ready and the staff was great. They left champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and flowers!
- The hotel is located in a very good and quiet community. Closed to shoppings. Very good breakfast. Good to have self laundry service.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro offers accommodations in Hillsboro.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 11 miles from SpringHill Suites Hillsboro, and Vancouver is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great room layout. Decor was modern and sleek. Breakfast had a lot of good choices and was very tasty.
- Lovely place to stay. My husband and I were in town for a music festival, it was lovely to come back to a clean room with sofa and little kitchen. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great.
- This was an excellent choice for our needs. We were driving from the coast, and I had business to conduct in Hillsboro before continuing to Portland and points north. The property is conveniently located on Cornell Rd. with easy access to Sunset Highway (Rte 26), across the parking lot from Copper River Restaurant, which was excellent. It’s close to shopping facilities as well as the local airport. It’s modern and clean with sufficient on site parking. The room was well-equipped and clean with all the amenities and a very comfortable bed. The included breakfast was very good with a diversified selection.
- Very clean. Great breakfasts selection. Wonderful location.
- The hotel was clean and tidy. Staff welcomed you as you arrived and were ready to help.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro
This hotel is located in Hillsboro, 11 miles from the Oregon Zoo. It has an outdoor pool, and offers spacious suites with movie channels and free Wi-Fi.Accommodations at the TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro have a sitting area with a sofa, and cable TV. Some suites include a kitchen with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.Guests of the TownePlace Suites can use the barbecue facilities in the picnic area, or visit the exercise room. The Portland Hillsboro also has a whirlpool.TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro is 4 miles from the Rock Creek Golf Course and 12 miles from the Malibu Grand Prix. Free public parking is available on site.
- Liked how fully stocked the kitchen was with supplies.
- Pool, hot tub, exercise room. Room features full size refrigerator, stove, pans and dishes, breakfast is good. Its in a quiet neighborhood, walk over to the grocery store on tree lined streets.
- Great “condo like” rooms. Very clean and efficient room layout and facilities.
- It served our needs space wise. Front desk very helpful.
- the people above is kept banging around thumping all night souneed like little kids jumping on the bed sleep was interrupted quite a bit for my husband & I
Holiday Inn Portland West – Hillsboro
One of our top picks in Hillsboro.Holiday Inn Portland West – Hillsboro is located in Hillsboro, 11 miles from Portland and 12 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 3.3 miles from Holiday Inn Portland West Hillsboro, and Beaverton is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I always stay with you guys I visit. I like the staff and the rooms
- Beautiful lobby, outdoor space and rooms! Very clean too!
- Everything was clean. Beds are comfortable, parking is very accessable. Staff was great. The sauna and pool we’re really nice. We had a great time.
- The staff was very friendly. The swimming pool was nice. The Jacuzzi blower was broken but the Jacuzzi was still available to sit in the warm water.
- We like Everything from start to finish. The building, furniture is modern and amenities are perfect, nice architectural details especially when you enter the hotel, the ambiance makes you feel you’re in a high end hotel with a good price. Love the fact that they offer restaurant/food menu inside, makes it more convenient. Rooms are absolutely clean and comfortable. Bathroom is also clean which is important for us. Wi-Fi & cable offers lot of channels. There’s some neat small touches that they added like the one with a fruit-infused water dispenser near the elevator, very refreshing to drink after a long day of hike. Location of the hotel was also good because it is close to shopping facilities, fast food/restaurant, & gas. All of the hotel employees were courteous, helpful and friendly.
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland – Beaverton
One of our best sellers in Beaverton! Located 10 miles from downtown Portland, this Oregon hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. A bar and restaurant are on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each spacious room at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland – Beaverton. For convenience, each air-conditioned room includes a work desk, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.Serving dinner nightly, PressNW Bistro and Bar is located at Hilton Portland DoubleTree. The restaurant offers a relaxing atmosphere and features specialty appetizers and a selection of local beer and wine.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at DoubleTree by Hilton. The hotel offers a free local transportation service and has a 24-hour fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Nike World Headquarters is 3 miles from this hotel. The Oregon Zoo is a 10-minute drive away. Portland International Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great location near highways. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Staff was so welcoming and friendly very respectful honestly i have never seen staff quite like them i was amazed
- Clean, fresh smelling, friendly, and yummy cookies!
- The bed was super comfortable. And the staff were super nice and friendly.
- Breakfast was excellent! Beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating!
Homewood Suites Hillsboro Beaverton
Situated close to Portland’s high-tech corridor and a short drive from area attractions, this all-suite hotel features many of the comforts of home along with state-of-the-art amenities and facilities.In addition to providing easy access to the downtown area, the Homewood Suites West Portland-Beaverton is also close to a variety of corporate offices, including IBM and General Motors. Guests at the hotel can also easily visit the surrounding area with the hotel’s free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.The Portland-Beaverton Homewood Suites provides guests with spacious accommodations equipped with full kitchens and free high-speed internet access. Guests can also enjoy a free daily hot breakfast along with a seasonal outdoor pool and a weekday evening reception.
The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating.
The breakfast offered was beyond my expectations. Lots of choices, fresh and delicious.
The location was close to the freeway.
I was greatful to see that there was a laundry facility. It was clean and the machines were efficient.
- While the hotel did not receive the confirmed reservation from booking.com no room reserved. However the friendly hotel staff was able to give me a similar room with the same condition according booking.com reservation.
- Every Thing! Breakfast, little kitch in room, laundry, hourse keeper, front desk, lobby, surrounding, and haapy hours Monday to Thursday
- Spacious rooms, social hour M-TH, hot breakfast, close proximity to Sunset Transit Station, friendly staff.
Great room, easy parking, friendly & helpful staff.
Thursday night social event in dining area with free BBQ & drinks …. fabulous.
Another restaurant across road and an all-you-can-eat restaurant in town (which we found by mistake after taking wrong turn thanks to a confused GPS) which was incredibly good value.
- The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating.
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro-An All-Suite Hotel
A large terrace with an outdoor hot tub and a daily full breakfast are featured at this Hillsboro hotel. Each modern suite includes a kitchenette. Portland-Hillsboro Airport is 2 miles away.Modern amenities, including a flat-screen TV, DVD player and an iPod docking station, are featured in each suite. Comfortable living areas and a dining table are also provided. The suites are warmly decorated and have contemporary décor.Larkspur Landing Hillsboro-An All-Suite Hotel has snacks, drinks and other items for sale. Fresh baked cookies and a 24-hour coffee station are offered in the cozy Hillsboro Larkspur Landing lobby.Larkspur Landing Hillsboro has a business center and a fitness center. Free DVDs, books and games are available in The Larkspur Library.Glenn and Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center is just 4.2 miles from this all-suite property. Multnomah Falls is within an hour drive, and the Oregon Zoo is 20 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast was fabulous. Front desk staff & housekeeping staff were very friendly & helpful.
- The eggs were fluffy. The breakfast was more than expected. Booked online and was pleasantly surprised at the entire quality of the facility. Will definitely stay at Larkspur facilities.
- The pillows are the best. They are extremely soft and helped provide a great night’s sleep. Demetrius was very helpful, kind, and informative. I wish there was a way for him to be recognized for his professionalism. All our needs were met and overall it was a pleasant stay during a stressful time.
- This extended stay hotel is located right next to the Intel Ronler Acres facility, easily accessible from the highway and close to downtown Hillsboro. The rooms are large and well stocked with supplies you would need for a long stay. The kitchen has many appliances: refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, coffee maker, sink, etc. There’s onsite self-serve laundry too! This would be a great place to stay in you are in town for several days or more – for shorter trips, you likely won’t get a chance to use most of the amenities.
- Staff was nice. The breakfast was good and the beds were comfy. The little kitchen area in the room was really nice.
Comfort Inn Conference Center Hillsboro
One of our best sellers in Hillsboro! Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn Conference Center Hillsboro offers accommodations in Hillsboro, just 13 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Vancouver is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Hillsboro, and Aloha is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Staff was amazing breakfast was awesome room was nice and clean everything nice
- Breakfast was amazing. Staff are friendly and generous ?
- I used to stay here in 2016, good reception& clean room so this time I choose the same hotel.
- Room was great. I don’t need 6 pillows to sleep with.
- Susan gave us a very quiet room near an exit door and grass where we could walk our dogs. It was nice having a hot breakfast.
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Hillsboro-Evergreen Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Hillsboro-Evergreen Park offers accommodations in Hillsboro.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 15 miles from Hampton Inn Portland/Hillsboro, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 20 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Hillsboro-Evergreen Park.
- Convenient location, quiet, friendly helpful staff who went out of their way for us and comfortable beds made it a pleasure to stay here.
- Liked that there was a breakfast and was a comfortable stay
- Bed was very comfortable, the front desk staff was very friendly and the breakfast was super delicious!
- people were pleasant and helpful. Food good. room was nice and clean.
- The rooms were large and the bathroom was very good sized
Top Hotels In Tanasbourne Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tanasbourne Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tanasbourne Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tanasbourne Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!