10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tambre Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tambre Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tambre Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tambre Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tambre Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tambre Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tambre Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tambre Galicia:
Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre
Located in Noya in the region of Galicia, 16 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 30 miles from Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre, and Sanxenxo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Amazing, idyllic, location, innovative use of HEP station property. Really pleasant staff.
- Beautiful place! Perfect to rest and cut yourself from the stress of everyday
- Beautifully maintained property in awesome location.
- La atención, estupenda. El lugar, precioso y tranquilo.
- El entorno del rio Tambre es precioso y los paseos por la zona una gozada. El hotel es acogedor, limpio y la habitacion muy amplia. Al estar las habitaciones en un edificio separado de la recepcion y las zonas comunes, da mas sensacion de tranquilidad y paz. El desayuno muy rico y abundante y el personal superatento y simpatico
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Noya in the region of Galicia, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Park features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 28 miles from Hotel Park, and Sanxenxo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Good location of hotel, although a little far from the town centre. Great views of the ría from all rooms and quiet. Convenient parking.
Reasonable choice of items for breakfast.
Nice size swimming pool was a bonus.
- Bed Good… On your site it stated only 4 more rooms left. But it was almost 95%empty
Das Personal war sehr nett.
Das extra für uns gekochte Abendessen war sehr gut.
- El desayuno y que aunque era un poco tarde cuando llegamos, nos dieron de cenar bien y por un precio excelente.
- Ubicación del hotel. Las vistas y las habitaciones amplias.
- The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Elisardo offers accommodations in Noya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Elisardo, and Pontevedra is 27 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 25 miles away.
- Return visit for us, previously stayed at the hotel in October last year. We had such a wonderful time we just had to go back. Our stay was fabulous, the staff gave us such a warm welcome, it felt as though we were part of the family. The restaurant is a wonder; the homemade food, both meat and fish dishes, is delicious, of great quality and good value for money.
Restaurant menu great value and beautifully cooked; Staff friendly,engaging and helpful despite our limited Spanish.
Clean, well apportioned rooms; Wonderful location, short walk to shops, cafes/bars and free car parking
- The room was nice. The wifi work very well. The hotel stay in the city center, it’s easy go around walking.
excellent little hotel , well located near the old town and near public car park.
super clean and spacious room , good bathroom
could include tea/coffee making facilities .
- Great value for money.perfect location for visit galizia. Simply, clean and quiet (especially if you have an enterior room). A family led hotel, everyone warm and available. Excellent restaurant.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Noia is located in Noya in the region of Galicia, just 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 27 miles from Hotel Noia, and Sanxenxo is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- A clean and comfortable hotel at a central location. There’s plenty of free parking in front of the hotel and in the surrounding streets. Fantastic staff.
- BEAUTIFUL boutique hotel a la San Sebastián style! Comfortable beds, bath has amenities like shampoo and bath gel. Service is excellent from staff. Easy walk to center of town. Plenty of hotel signs along the way to help you find it as it is tucked away. Safe area.
- Friendly staff. Interesting location in a real Spanish town rather than a holiday resort. With a car, it was easy to travel to nice beaches or towns depending on the weather. Easy parking right outside the hotel.
- Delicious breakfast and excellent recommendations from the staff (speak English)
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They told us loads of places to visit and their favourite restaurants. Super clean hotel, easy parking, close to the main old town. Lovely freshly prepared selection of breakfast items. We had a great view from our room of river and countryside.
Casa do Torno
An old school house dating from the 19th century and restored for rural tourism. Located only 18.6 miles from Santiago, it is surrounded by pine and eucalyptus forests and affords beautiful views of the mountain at San Lois and the estuary of Muros and Noia.This stone building features a library and a large living room with a fireplace. The rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Casa do Torno has a spacious garden with furniture and a barbecue. The surrounding area is great for hiking, climbing and golf. You can also go rowing, fishing or surfing.
- The host Caesar was very welcoming and pleasant. Great place to stay and you can walk into Noia. The rooms are delightful. Really well kept. A gem of a place to stay.
- Quiet, peaceful, amazing views and lovely decoration. Cesar was incredibly nice and kind. Definitely coming back with my hole family.
- Cesar could not have been more helpful. As a host he was absolutely superb. The home-made cakes and jams were delicious. Room 7 was delightful. We would not hesitate to stay there again.
- It is a dazzling house in the woods with an excellent breakfast and a huge hospitality of César.
- Very quiet and authenticly furnished place, with 3 lovely dogs. Great breackfast, with home made marmelade, freshly-pressed orange juice, organic bread, and tasty sweets.
Casa Perfeuto Maria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Perfeuto Maria offers accommodations in Cabana Moura . Free private parking is available on site.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from Casa Perfeuto Maria, and Isla de la Toja is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The home cooking was very tasty. The location is off the beaten track and very attractive yet well placed to get to Santiago or other places of interest
- ubicada en un lugar de mucha tranquilidad para descansar. Desayuno muy rico
- La tranquilidad y el silencio. La casa es preciosa y rehabilitada con mucho gusto, llena de detalles y rincones acogedores.
- Mooi in het groen, landelijke ligging in boeren enclave, lief personeel. Op doorreis, dus slechts één nachtje verbleven.
- La habitación es muy acogedora y tiene un olor especial (muy agradable).
Hotel Camiño do Mar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Camiño do Mar offers accommodations in Rois. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Hotel Camiño do Mar, and Pontevedra is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia
Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia is located in Mazaricos, 20 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 30 miles from Isla de la Toja. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.O Grove is 29 miles from Rustico Santa Eulalia, and Finisterre is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia.
- It was in a lovely rural setting. The property is not on the Camino but Antonio picked us up and dropped us back at the Camino in the morning. Like many rural houses, this one was full of history. It was the birthplace of the painter philosopher Pedro Garcia Lorca.
- Excellent rural hotel. Walking the Camino the hotel will pick up pilgrims by car from a bar on the route.
- The owners were amazingly helpful. They collected us from a point on the Camino and returned us to the point the following morning. If I go back that way again as a “real tourist” I will definitely stay here. The food in the evening was beautifully prepared by a lovely lady.
- Friendly helpful staff. Good facilities with wifi in bedroom. Owners very helpful with partners dietary requirements. e.g. Gluten free vegetarian.
- Very friendly and helpful people. Dinner was wonderful. A beautiful old house.
Hotel O Noso
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel O Noso offers accommodations in Portosin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Hotel O Noso, and Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Hotel O Noso.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
The bed was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in/on, there were no facilities to make or buy a drink in the hotel, I was a little confused when I arrived to find the hotel was across the road from where I thought it was and the restaurant named the same as the hotel was just a restaurant which closed by 10pm and did not open again until 9am.
The staff did not speak any English but were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
- Spotlessly clean, very comfortable, air-conditioning
- Great location to explore the region. Wonderful friendly and genuine family run hotel.
Hotel Millan offers accommodations in Negreira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Hotel Millan, and Isla de la Toja is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Not too much.
The hotel is geared for large volumes of guests who enjoy long and loud lunches and evening meals which includes dance music i.e.tours and conferences. We are perigrinos who enjoy a quiet room, not too many disturbances and relatively early nights. This hotel was not a good match for our needs and should not advertise itself as suitable for people walking the Camino.
- Good stop over on Camino Finsterre. 5 min walk into town. Garage supermarket across road. Balcony to dry walking gear.
- breakfast and food in the restaurant s hotel in general
- The waiter at dinner was professional and helpful.
This hotel is conveniently situated on the Camino Finisterre.
The man on reception was friendly and eager to please.
The room was large and as we were on the side facing away from the road, our room was quiet.
- Not too much.
Top Hotels In Tambre Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tambre Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tambre Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tambre Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!