10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tamarindo – Top Hotel Reviews
Tamarindo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tamarindo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tamarindo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tamarindo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tamarindo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tamarindo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Tamarindo.
10 Best Hotels In Tamarindo:
Located at Rincón Beach, Villa Cofresi features an outdoor pool, a beach bar, watersports, game room and ping-pong. Guests can enjoy free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at this property are air-conditioned and feature cable TV and a fridge. The bathrooms are private.The on-site restaurant is specialized in seafood, steak-style dishes and Puerto Rican cuisine. Villa Cofresi also has a snack bar and extensive events facilities, suitable for meetings, conventions and weddings.Popular activities in the surrounding area including scuba diving, parasailing and horseback riding. You can also go whale watching in season. Borinquen Airport in Aguadilla is a 30-minute drive away.
Spacious, clean, comfortable room with good size refrigerator
Large, well appointed bathroom
Free continental breakfast
Right on a ocean
Pool & pool towels avalable
Restaurant and Bar on Premises
Close to all the local stores, restaurants, and bakeries
- What we liked was the pool and the beach access on the same area. All in the same spot without drive to other place.
- The hotel and staff were wonderful. The cleaning staff were very attentive to our needs as well
Extremely friendly staff all receptionist, waiters, bar .
Nice location good restaurant at reasonable prices.
Room facilities should be updated (bathroom, shower)
- I could tell it’s that I really like everything,all the personality were perfect thanks for a great day.
- Spacious, clean, comfortable room with good size refrigerator
Lemon Tree Ocean Front
Located on the oceanfront facing Barrero Beach, this property offers a private beach area and sun terraces. Features include free WiFi access and apartments with an ocean view.A terrace and an en suite with a shower are standard in each Lemon Tree Ocean Front apartment. Apartments are decorated with contemporary tropical-style furniture and have a flat-screen cable TV.A 24-hour front desk, a garden, and a terrace are on site at Lemon Tree Ocean Front. Free parking is also provided on property.The property is a 45-minute drive from Aguadilla’s Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) and a 2 hours drive from the capital city San Juan and .San Juan International Airport
- Stayed last week in the Papaya room. Gorgeous view! Nice, comfortable, large room with all of the comforts of home including cable and WiFi. Full kitchen, private balcony. Sits right on the ocean! Loved falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Had no issues finding parking, right across the small road.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the balcony was incredible and the view, I am speechless The room had everything we needed, stove top, mini fridge, coffee maker, radio… Very easy to get around. Definitely rent a car if you are staying here. It is not in the town and there are so many paces nearby in driving distance to explore. I with definitely be back
- The view, the view, the view. The sounds of the waves crashing. The size of the unit. It had everything I needed. Very quiet. Great A/C. Microfiber towels, had never used them but they work great and dry very quickly. The beach towels were not terry cloth but also a material that dried quickly and looked beautiful.Quick access to major highway.
- The apartament is very nice and conftable. Beautiful view !!!!! It’s a very relaxing place to stay ?
- Love that everything was super well kept, clean and it was a spacious apartment. Also great is that it was right on the ocean front and we could hear the waves all the time. That helped me relax!
Rincon of the Seas Gran Caribbean Hotel
Just a 5-minute drive from the centre of town, Rincon offers rooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea, outdoor swimming pool or the hotel’s tropical gardens. On-site dining and free internet access are available.A 29-inch satellite TV and mini refrigerator are standard in each air-conditioned room at this beachfront hotel. Hair dryers and a safety deposit box are also provided.The Royal Palm Cafe is located next to Rincon of the Seas’ gardens. It serves Caribbean dishes and features an a la carte menu alongside buffets and live cooking during the weekends. The pool bar offers exotic drinks and champagne.Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel is 3.7 miles from Domes Beach and the Punta Higueras Lighthouse. Mayaguez and Aguadilla are both a 30-minute drive away.
The Sunsets behind the hotel are amazing.
Food and drinks prices
- I liked that the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- It’s cute…nice little sea side spot with a great warm pool for the kids, pool side food and bar, and access to open ocean beach. It’s a great pass through…you don’t spend a ton for simple and clean. Food was good at the pool bar…staff was kind. Rooms were clean, cable tv, clean towels and comfortable beds. No internet, but you don’t need it if you plan on just chilling and soaking up some sun. Kids were happy, I was happy, hubby was happy. We were good!
- I loved the green areas at the hotel. The pool bar staff was amazing too.
- It was at the beach, good location and easy to find.
Parador El Faro
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Parador El Faro is in Aguadilla. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and satellite channels. The private bathroom also provides a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy views of the grounds from the rooms. Extras include a desk and bed linens.At Parador El Faro there is a tennis court. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a game room and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including golf. The property provides free parking.Rafael Hernández Airport is 3 miles away, and Crash Boat Beach is a 2-minute drive away.
- I like the pools, thé restaurant, and the employées.
- Everything was just beautiful, loved the hotel n its landscaping, staff was friendly and it was close to where my sister lives in Aguada.
- Everything was near by and close to beach. Had two very nice pool areas.
- The hotel is in a good location. Near beaches, malls and restaurants. The facilities are good.
- The room was clean and it’s close to the airport
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard Aguadilla offers accommodations in Aguadilla. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cabo Rojo is 29 miles from Courtyard Aguadilla, and Rincon is 13 miles from the property. Rafael Hernández Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Accumulations, restaurant and most of all short ride to Aquadilla town
- the casino was great some of the dealers could of been more friendly they talked more to them selves then to us on the table but the machines were new and interesting and the restaurant was amazing great food n great prices
- It was clean, the restaurant was good, staff friendly.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was awesome! The Staff was friendly and so helpful. I’ll be back soon.
- The room was very spacious, the overall structure is quite good, the location is near to some very consistent surf beaches
Punta Borinquen Resort
Located in Aguadilla, 29 miles from Cabo Rojo, Punta Borinquen Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Rincon is 13 miles from Punta Borinquen Resort, and Aguada is 9 miles away. Rafael Hernández Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The employees very friendly and attentive. That fact thAt you have a place to order food and drinks right by The pool
Near at beautiful beaches
Easy access to everything
- Super clean, the staff and the attention needed were awsome. Nice place too relax and get rid of any stress, best beaches of Puerto Rico are close by. Definitely returning back!!
- Newly remodeled property, very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast in the little restaurant, staff is very friendly and kind. Pool area is great as well!
- The staff was very helpful very attentive the restaurant or coffee shop very good breakfast fantastic breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Punta Beach is located a short walk from Sandy Beach and 2 miles from Punta Higuero Light House. It features a garden, outdoor pool, massage services upon request and plantation décor.The apartment features satellite TV, living area, garden views and a kitchen with a stove, microwave and fridge. The bathrooms include bathtubs and free toiletries.Guests at the Punta Beach can request BBQ facilities, and there are also restaurants and beach bars within walking distance.Activities such as fishing, snorkeling, horseback riding and tours to caves and secluded beaches can be arranged in the area.This apartment is a 15-minute drive from Aguada’s shopping center and 3 miles from Rincon Beach. Rafael Hernandez International Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
- Greeted and welcomed us upon arrival. Apartment was away from the town center and close to the beach. Quiet and peaceful. A great place to relax. Updated decorations/furniture were comfortable and in nice condition. Loved the pictures of waves on the walls. Hearing the coqui frogs at night. Pool and patio were nice. Temperature control for each bedroom was a bonus. Beach chairs and boogie board were a nice extra. Even had extra beach towels.
- The location was good, the decor was beautiful and all the beach things they provide.
- it was a great experience beautifull place the location is a must for me and my family and this location was it!!! loved the area the bed was confi and the air condition added a plus to our stay.
- Sehr schöne Umgebung, Blick vom großen Balkon auf tropische Bäume und Natur. Nur 5-10 Minuten zu Fuß zum Strand. Ruhige Lage.
- Die Lage ist sensationell, weil man ganz in der Nähe eines schönen Strandes wie im Regenwald wohnt. Wohnung ist wirklich groß und hat einen tollen Balkon. Es ist schon fast nötig, dass man mit einem Leihwagen dort ist, wenn man in der Zeit dort nicht nur zum gleichen Strand gehen will und einkaufen ist sonst auch nicht möglich.
Casa Isleña Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on the beach front with views of the Caribbean Sea, Casa Isleña Inn features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.Inn Casa Isleña’s air-conditioned rooms offer TV with cable channels and a closet. They feature a private bathroom with shower and toilet.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or at a variety of restaurants and bars which can be reached within a 2 minutes’ drive.Activities in the vicinity include sailing, diving and sunset cruises. The property can arrange surfing and yoga lessons off-site.Bahia de Aguadilla and Aguadilla can be reached within 10 minutes by car. Rincon Lighthouse and Rincon Beach are a 15 minutes’ drive. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 2 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Las Palmas Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Las Palmas Inn features an outdoor swimming pool and a patio. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.Inn Las Palmas’ air-conditioned rooms have a furnished balcony and a kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave and dining area. The private bathrooms have bathtub or shower and a toilet.A variety of restaurants and bars can be reached within a 2-minute drive of the property. The property also offers surfing and yoga lessons and arranges massage services. Activities in the vicinity include sailing, kayaking, diving and whale watching.Bahia de Aguadilla and Aguadilla can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Rincon Lighthouse and Rincon Beach are a 15-minute drive away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 2 hours away by car.
- Loved the area. Super clean and comftarble. Will b back
- In the mountains, proximity to nature, spacious room with a lot of privacy. Very clean.
- My grandaugther loved the pool and found the view beautiful
- Friendly staff, cleanliness and comfort of the place
- The manager was very helpful and the room was spacious and well equipped.
Casa Verde Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Rincón, Puerto Rico hotel is 650 feet from the beach and 1.9 miles from Punta Higuero, a famous surfing spot. An outdoor pool.A garden or pool view are featured in all Casa Verde Hotel rooms and suites. Air conditioned, a ceiling fan, and cable TV are also provided. Suites also include a seating area and a small refrigerator.Snorkelling, surfing, scuba diving and horseback riding can be arranged at Casa Verde Hotel 24-hour reception.Guests will enjoy the Kahuna Burger Bar set in a tree-house, style location and the Wooden beach bar serving designer burger selections, vegetarian options and chicken wings.This property is 35 minutes’ drive from the Rafael Hernández Airport and 2 hours’ drive from San Juan capital city. The Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is a 2-hour drive as well.
- Great little place with pretty, modern decor. Bed was very comfortable and hotel is only a short walk to the beach!
- The apt. was very clean and the personal of the hotel was very helpful and attendant to anything I need it. the hotel is in a wonderful location at walking distances to the beach. I recommended to anyone who wants to get away to a nice and quite place.
- The conditions and neatness of the buildings and my room.
I booked a standard queen bedroom. When I arrived at the hotel they upgraded for free my room to a penthouse suite. It was really amazing staying at this hotel, all the facilities were really comfortable and pleasant.
This place is to relax and forget all the bad vibes.
Recommend it 100%
- Everything. I loved how staff treated everyone. I felt like home
Top Hotels In Tamarindo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tamarindo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tamarindo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tamarindo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!