10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tamallancos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tamallancos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tamallancos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tamallancos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tamallancos Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tamallancos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tamallancos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tamallancos Galicia:
Located in Ourense, 12 miles from Allariz, Hotel Mabú features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mondariz is 30 miles from Hotel Mabú, and Ribadavia is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mabú.
- The staff are very kind and the room and bathroom are good.
- Bathroom new and modern. Staff excellent and very friendly. Easy drive into the centre of Orense.
The room has a completly new, modern Walk In Shower!
Besides that, its a comfortable small hotel for a very good price.
- We had a comfortable room and for our 1 night stay it was just what we wanted. Also a bonus having breakfast included.
- It was right by the old city. Staff and owner were very hospitable.
One of our top picks in Ourense.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Miño offers accommodations in Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 11 miles from Hotel Miño, and Mondariz is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Miño.
- The beds were very comfortable. Staff was great, very helpful. Location is great and the bed is good, so it helped.
- We were lucky enough to get a room with a balcony facing the street with lots of sunshine coming in. The room is nothing fancy but has all the basics. Location is great – close to the Roman bridge that is part of the Camino Via de la Plata. Breakfast better then expected, nice cafe and friendly staff.
- We loved the staff at the reception and the cafeteria, everyone was very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent location. Fantastic staff. Excellent value for money. I’ve been to this hotel several times and will continue to do so in the future. It’s an excellent hotel for short, basic visits to Orense.
Clean room with new towels every day.
There’s no hair dryer in the room, but you can borrow it from the hotel for free.
Kind and helpful staff.
Located in Ourense, 8 miles from Allariz, Eurostars Auriense features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Eurostars Auriense, and Ribadavia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from Eurostars Auriense.
- The room was very clean and modern as are all Eurostars. We love to stay in them because they are a wonderful value and predictably clean and nice. The breakfast was one of the best we experienced in Spain and whoever makes their pastries needs to move to America. They were fabulous.
- The hotel and facilities were great. We had a junior room which was suite. Due to car problems we arrived late and could not use the outdoor pool which was large and lovely. Did not go into auriense itself.
- The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean
The friendly staff;
The comfortable rooms (and all the hotel installations, btw);
Fast wifi everywhere;
The location (on the outskirts of the city as we weren’t looking for something near the city center);
We couldn’t enjoy it for personal reasons, but there’s this lovely external pool;
Upon request (and free of charge), there was a nice crib in the room waiting for a restless 5-month-old baby.
- The bed was comfortable & towels were changed every day
Hotel as Termas
Located in Ourense in the region of Galicia, 13 miles from Allariz, Hotel as Termas features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Mondariz is 27 miles from Hotel as Termas, and Ribadavia is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- There was very little to like–the mountain view is alright if you can overlook the highway, the noise from the highway and the train passing nearby.
- The staff were very helpful. The manager even came to the station to pick us up in his car and explained how to get to the hot springs. It was Christmas day so a lot of things were closed. He explained everything very carefully, all the options, and gave us the choice to cancel the reservation. He drove us twice to the hot springs.
- The room was comfortable and the air conditioning functioned well. The food in the restaurant was very good.
- It’s very close to the place we planned to visit. It’s also close to thermal baths (by car). Late check out. Room service for breakfast if they’re not too busy.
- the owner/staff were very friendly and cooperative concerning any wishes problems or questions!
Hotel Francisco II
Hotel Francisco II offers accommodations in Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Allariz is 11 miles from Hotel Francisco II, and Ribadavia is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for city break , on site motorcycle parking, ok at a cost , but handy .
- Good parking facilities for cars and motorcycles. Well appointed large rooms with a good bar. Reasonably well located to restaurants and bars – a good 10 min walk puts you in the centre.
Location in center.
Coffee and tea in room.
– The price: was competitive for the Christmas days.
– The room size: vary spacious (not the individual room).
– The location: close to everything in the center.
- Wide bed, large room, acoustic isolation. Parking available for 9.90.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Altiana offers accommodations in Ourense, just 11 miles from Allariz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mondariz is 31 miles from Hotel Altiana, and Ribadavia is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Altiana.
- Super comfy bed and clean bathroom, the extra blankets provided were appreciated as Ourense can get COLD.
- Great location, easy to get around from here, and decent restaurant on the first floor. Beds were comfortable. Great shower in the bathroom!
- The hotel is value for money. We liked verry much our view on the 4th floor. It was a pleasant stay. The location is great.
- If you want a big breakfast selection ‘laid out’, this is not for you, but continental breakfast was perfectly good for our taste. The hotel is in a central location for sightseeing, shops etc
- Staff very friendly and helpful to acccomodat us with our bycicles.
Gran Hotel Ourense San Martín
One of our best sellers in Ourense! Gran Hotel Ourense San Martín is located in Ourense, just 11 miles from Allariz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadavia is 15 miles from Gran Hotel Ourense, and Monforte de Lemos is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Antonio and Christine at reception were extremely helpful. The rooms were spacious with very comfortable beds. The hotel is in a very central location for restaurants and shopping. We also enjoyed our trip to the Thermal Spring Spas which are a feature of Ourense. They are over an hours walk from the hotel. If you take a taxi make sure to organise your return trip before you go as we discovered a spanish phone number was needed to book a taxi. Fortunately reception at the San Martin came to our rescue.
- The situation of the hotel was pretty good and the staff was really kind.
- We liked the most the bed, it was very comfortable.
I liked having a room with a view of the streets decorated with Christmas lights.
(I had asked for a room with a view)
The location was perfect for our needs.
The room and bathroom were very clean.
- The rooms were fantastic. Very large , comfortable and very plush. It had lovely decor and the hotel was spotless.Great views of the town and very central.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Puente Romano offers accommodations in Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 10 miles from Puente Romano, and Ribadavia is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Location and friendly staff. Rooms spotless and cleaned every day. We needed to extend our stay and it was no problem. Excellent hotel
- The hotel was pleasant and had a dog friendly area where we could eat.
- run-of-the-mill two-star hotel, good for an overnight if you are just passing through
- The personnel was very friendly and professional and this includes the cleaning service, the reception and the cafeteria.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is nice to have a cafeteria on site and food was good.
Hotel Princess offers accommodations in Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 11 miles from Hotel Princess, and Ribadavia is 15 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 40 miles away.
- Location was great! Bar was very noisy when we were all there (16 of us )
- Good location. Helpful staff. Good value for money
- The room looks pretty good. Breakfast is very tasty.
Beds were very comfortable.
Buffet breakfast was excellent
- Priceworthy. Nice and clean room, Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Irixo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ourense.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 11 miles from Hotel Irixo, and Ribadavia is 15 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 40 miles away.
- The room had everything which I needed including good wi fi. The staff was friendly and informative. A good location for the old town.
- Wonderful hotel, with kind and friendly staff. Whilst they not speak much English I can speak a little Spanish and they made every effort to make our stay as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend this hotel.
The location was excellent. Clean rooms, adequate space, comfortable beds. There are a couple of good restaurant s outside the front door.
It is located 1 mile from the train station.
- for what I paid this hotel exceeded my expectations. I was looking for an inexpensive location for a short overnight stay as I was taking an early train out the next morning. The only problem was that it was a bit noisy until midnight — but that is common on a Saturday night in Spain. The only othe issue was that I made a mistake in thinking it was in easy walking distance to the train station. I mistook the bus station for the train station. My fault not the fault of the hotel. I highly recommend the city and hotel. Good value!
- Ourense itself is a picturesque former Roman settlement with hot springs that are still popular today. The Hotel Irixo is ideally situated in the heart of the old centre on a delightful square that was full of activity during the annual festival. The hotel manager speaks excellent English and was extremely helpful with advice about sightseeing, restaurants etc. The hotel itself is very good value for the price and when we arrived in the middle of a heatwave a fan was quickly provided. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would stay again in the same comfortable room which had a delightful balcony that made us feel part of the action outside.
Top Hotels In Tamallancos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tamallancos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tamallancos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tamallancos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!