10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tamaimo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Tamaimo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tamaimo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tamaimo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tamaimo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tamaimo Tenerife:
La Casona del Patio
La Casona del Patio is located in Santiago del Teide, just 18 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from La Casona del Patio, and Los Cristianos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast very good.
- Charming ranch-style hotel within beautiful park. Rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable and everything very clean. Adjacent restaurant highly recommended.
- Attractive modern building built in the local, traditional style. Our standard bedroom was large, comfortable with a sofa and plenty of space. Hotel had a nice lounge overlooking a courtyard, where you could take drinks from the bar and read. Good, friendly staff.
- Possibility to squeeze fruit/vegetable juice by myself.
- COMFORTABLE ROOM, EXCELLENT BREAKFAST BUFFET. ALL MEMBERS OF STAFF WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Allegro Isora is located in Puerto de Santiago in the region of Tenerife, just 13 miles from Playa de las Americas. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Allegro Isora, and Los Cristianos is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 20 miles from Allegro Isora.
Very clean and nice hotel. Got room with balcony facing sea on top floor in F block.
Very tasty food in morning and evenings
Food better than expected – some very good in fact
- The personal was really really nice! We loved the hotel a lot, and would recommend it for everyone.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lots of various dishes at each meal time
- Very clean. Staff were great. Children’s area is very good.
- Very clean and nice hotel. Got room with balcony facing sea on top floor in F block.
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alcalá, 12 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only, and Los Cristianos is 13 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Food and staff were excellent – extremely helpful and very friendly. Wonderful private terrace equipped with loungers, table and chairs. Toiletries and beach towels also provided.
We very much appreciated our stay in this hotel.
We liked the quiet atmosphere, the very friendly personnel, the room with a very nice view, the nice food served at breakfast and dinner, …
Good hotel if you prefer something quiet in a more rural environment, somewhat away from the big resorts and if you dispose of rental car.
(almost forgot: daily provision of fresh bananas for free 🙂 .
- The Hotel was excellent- staff were extremely helpful.. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The stunning location, rooms were delightful, lovely pool, great service!
- The staff were lovely. The food was original and-tasty and very “rural”. Room and view was brilliant. The location on a banana plantation was fascinating
Hotel Bahía Flamingo
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Santiago, 13 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Bahía Flamingo features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Hotel Bahía Flamingo, and Los Cristianos is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Bahía Flamingo.
- Our balcony was big with a beautiful view of the sea and the pool. We asked for a high up room and was given top floor. The staff were friendly, especially a guy named Carlos. The hotel in general was nice and it was good for the price. We would return.
- The breakfast and the dinner were pretty varied. The drinks were fairly priced. The apartment was spacious and the sea views were very nice indeed.
- Great views, clean spacious rooms, breakfasts. My kids were very happy with a mini disco in the evenings.
- This was my third visit in Bahia Flamingo Hotel. I’ll be back for sure again. Great location for travel to other parts of the island to Teide, south or north. Great and helpfull staff. Great food in restaurant… As I said: I’ll be back!!! 😉 😉
- Cleaning services were good, they changed towels and sheets every single day. Staff is friendly and always happy to help. Hotel is in the nice location, you could sit in the outside lounge area and enjoy the sunset, we spent the most of our time there if we were in hotel. It was very calm and relaxing. Beach and supermarkets are close which is always good, but for younger people it would be struggle to find more entertainment, especially at night.
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Garachico, this restored 16th-century mansion is the historic home of the Marquis of Quinta Roja it is just 150 feet from natural swimming pools on the coast of Tenerife. Free WiFi is provided throughout.The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection . The property includes hot tub and sauna.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical centre of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- excellent town centre location. lovely ambience with balconied courtyard and views from the roof terrace.
- Amazing hotel, right on the main square in Garachico, in a lovingly-restored old building. Rooms are lovely, service is amazing, breakfast is nice, espresso machine in the room was a nice touch. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
- Great location on the main square in a wonderfully atmospheric town. It’s a beautiful 18th century palace with an original stone stairway and bags of charm. The staff is helpful, friendly, and provides a warm welcome.
- Fantastic old house situated right in the centre of Garachico. I have stayed here before and wanted to repeat the experience!!
- Location was excellent, if you enjoy walking there are options from nearby. Hot tub on the roof if magic, with views of the square below and mountains above. If you have a car visit Masca, stop at the restaurant before you get there, as the views are amazingly.
Be Live Experience Playa La Arena
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Be Live Experience Playa La Arena offers accommodations in Puerto de Santiago. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong, darts, and mini-golf at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa de las Americas is 14 miles from Be Live Experience Playa La Arena, and Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from Be Live Experience Playa La Arena.
- It was absolutely lovely view from the terrace, the beach just 3 minutes away, the room was super dotated with everything you need for the kids (potty, heating for bottles, bottles steriliser, play station, kids tent, bathrobe for kids, TV also in kids room, toys, etc ). The personal in the hotel was absolutely lovely, very helpful and nice all the times. The food was very good, not extraordinary diverse but enough to find what you like. The pool was with very clean heated water, different activities in pool area which gave a pleasant atmosphere. The beach nearby was nice, with very nice black sand – wich was the first experience with this kind of sand. The area was quit and nice city.
- Veronika, Cesar, and Julie from the animation team really made the entire holiday stand out from the rest. The activities that were available each day such as the archery and water polo were excellent and the cinema club dance routine was amazing.
- Loved everything! Can’t fault the place – was a lovely relaxing stay.. Food was excellent, lots of variety.. hotel was kept exceptionally clean & staff were attentive & friendly. 10/10 🙂
- Very peaceful. Very clean. Lovely room with full seaview and sun all day.
- We had 4 Roms. All Rooms had a great view. We had good food most days. Good 2-3 bars with live Music. A good Big terrasse to go and eat on,,and another GREAT Terrese to see the sunset from. We had “Adults only”, it was ok. All in all we had a very good time.
Isla Baja Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Isla Baja Suites offers accommodations in Garachico. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Isla Baja Suites, and Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Wonderful sea view from our rooms. Rooms wonderful and spacious and we liked the traditional Spanish house. Breakfast was delicious.
The room was spectacular
The location was central
We just loved the quaint beauty
- Very beautiful boutique suites. Great place for exploring Tenerife with a car. We loved the place, our suite, breakfasts and being so close to the sea. Highly recommend this place if you don’t like crowded hotels and many tourists.
The host were very accommodating providing us with a extra-bed for our toddler.
Breakfast was really good, the patio invites you to stay.
Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Buenavista del Norte.Featuring free WiFi, 3 restaurants and 2 pools, Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only is a luxury hotel located in Buenavista del Norte, Tenerife. This adults-only property has a spa centre and hot tub.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a furnished terrace, flat-screen TV with international channels, seating area with a sofa, and walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom comes with a bath, hydromassage shower, hairdryer, VIP toiletries, and double vanities. Some rooms have access to Sanctuary by The Level services, which include a Nespresso machine, executive lounge access, and early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.The property has an 18-hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros, as well as a free fitness centre and banquet rooms. The spa includes a thermal circuit, sauna, and Turkish bath. Free parking is provided.Tenerife South Airport is 43.5 miles from Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, great facilities, well equipped gym. Breakfast buffet had good choice ans changing every day. Quiet place with beautiful nature around. The receptionists (girls) were very kind, the guy was rather arrogant.
- Large room, private bathroom, beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. The front desk was very helpful in extending our stay and changing our ferry reservation. The facilities on the property such as the spa & pool are excellent.
The location was good.
The food in the restaurant (a la cart restaurant) – was good.
Great choice of restaurants and food
Room and terrace were excellent
- Very nice location and facilities. Excellent spa, very relaxing and calm. Staff knowledgable of local restaurants.
Hotel Rural El Patio
One of our top picks in Garachico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural El Patio offers accommodations in Garachico, just 22 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Puerto de la Cruz is 12 miles from Hotel Rural El Patio, and Los Cristianos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural El Patio.
- This is a very special place – quite a world away from the usual Hotel Chain. Beautifully kept grounds and gardens with stunning views. The walks through the banana plantations to the roaring Atlantic are delightful and there are so many little nooks and crannies to find a sunny or shady spot around the hotel, including a sunset viewing covered terrace by the tennis courts.
- The peace, the solitude, the space, the quality of the gardens and grounds, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the location, the area..everything – superb!
- Lovely surroundings and hotel full of character. Very peaceful. Breakfast and dinner very good, but unfortunately dinner only available once during our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- liked all the seperate little areas tucked in and around the hotel where you could sit and relax
- Very quiet well run hotel in a banana plantation. Good staff. Excellent facilities ie tennis swimming pool .
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide
Located in La Orotava in the region of Tenerife, 13 miles from Playa de las Americas, Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide features a sun terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 14 miles from Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide, and Los Cristianos is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, stunning views, characterful property.
- The fire place and cosy seating and the location is excellent
The only place close to Teide volcano. The view on rocks and volcano is just stunning, especially at sunset. Many trekking paths start just form the hotel with maps and signs, so plan some extra time if you want to explore those.
The place is sort of strange mix: kind of a base station for trekkers, at the same time a classy, vintage style hotel for upmarket travelers and calm resting place for elder travelers.
We enjoyed sauna with a pool in the separate building. Staff was very friendly and provided towels and access to sauna before we even had checked in (we were 1h early).
- Amazing location in the El Teide national park. Room looked out onto the volcano. Hotel was across from some spectacular rock formations, great for hiking or stargazing. Restaurant staff were friendly, and food was good.
- Massive comfy bed. Great view from any room in the hotel, the landscape is amazing. Room spacious, clean and modern(ish). Bathrooms stocked well. Lounge area and restaurant very good. Would definitely recommend, it was a good hotel and the location is unbeatable.
Top Hotels In Tamaimo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tamaimo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!