10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tama Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tama Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tama Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tama Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tama Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tama Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tama Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tama Cantabria:
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
Parking outside the hotel was very important for us. We stayed in mid April… but would think that it’s very very busy in summer
Off season …. good value
Usual breakfast….. good coffee
Easy walk into Potes
- simple, clean hotel with reasonable price and good breakfast. if your expectations are nit high, you will be satisfied for one or two nights. communication in english is problem but staff was very helpful all the time.
- Clean, spacious, mountain feel. Breakfast was good. Location. Has gluten free bread
Very quiet, but also only short walk to town centre, so convenient.
Parking easy and free. Breakfast good.
good location, there is supermarket near by and the center
- Parking outside the hotel was very important for us. We stayed in mid April… but would think that it’s very very busy in summer
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
Location is really good, short drive to Potes and walkable
Helpful staff although they don’t speak much English
Have an elevator
- Convenient location, friendlyy staff and excellent value food.
- Friendly staff, great location, nice terrace to drink beers on.
- Great for motorcycling holiday. 20 minute walk from Potes which is a lovely preserved Spanish village with plenty of resturaunts. Great roads to ride
- The location was superb for walking into Potes for a meal,etc and also for visiting the Picos mountains.
- Location is really good, short drive to Potes and walkable
Hotel & Spa Arha
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel & Spa Arha offers accommodations in Potes, just 20 miles from Llanes.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 31 miles from Hotel & Spa Arha, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles away. Santander Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Perfect location directly in the centre. Spacious room. Friendly staff
- Good blackout blinds. Bed was OK. Close to centre.
- There is most certainly a huge luck of facilities. The room was so small that I needed to go over the luggage in order to get to bed. One bed and a chair was all furniture in the room. The bathroom was too very small and the bed, pretty uncomfortable. The reception/restaurant area, provided the most awful brewed coffee I have ever drunk and apart from toast and sobados, topical cakes from Potes, there was nothing more to eat. Wifi was non existent. I shall never return to that awful and incredibly expensive place, I shall never recommend anyone to stay overnight night there.
– Good location close to Picos de Europa
– Good place in village
– Interesting village
– Buffet breakfast means you can eat as much as you want ! interesting when you go training
– SImple room but comfortable
- Building, reception and common areas have are consistent with the ‘spa’ name and you might expect to pay a lot more for. Breakfast was also quite good
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Toscana offers accommodations in Ojedo, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 0.7 miles from Hotel Toscana, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 44 miles from Hotel Toscana.
Good location for the picos… dated room but it was clean and comfortable.
You pay extra €5 …nice coffee
Blankets we’re comfortable. Well ok my friend says it’s just normal, but he likes the pillows.
And the staff is very friendly!
It is one of the friendliest welcomes, the owners cannot do enough. A lovely breakfast to start the day and always a cold beer on our return waiting.
Great for motorcyclists with parking and a lovely garden to have a much deserved beer. Our second visit to Toscana and will be going back.
An excellent value for money base in which to discover the beauty of the Picos,close to town with lovely views.
Thank you Toscana for an amazing end to our tour.we look forward to seeing you again.
- Excellent family run hotel. Very helpful and welcoming – recognised us from last year. Lovely rooms with views to mountains. Will be back next year.
- This is a lovely traditional hotel in a gorgeous location walking distance from Potes and central to the best walking and motorbiking roads anyone could wish to find. The owners are lovely people, warm and welcoming and make every effort to make your stay enjoyable, They offer a good breakfast and have a small bar offering a range of hot and cold drinks.
- Good location for the picos… dated room but it was clean and comfortable.
Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama is located in Frama in the region of Cantabria, just 20 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Potes is 1.4 miles from Posada La Casa De Frama, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Room true to the on line pics which is definitely not always the case. It’s close to Potes , only 5 minutes by car and the view from the property is fabulous. A quiet location which was easy to find. The owner/manager was very hospitable and flexible.
- A quick phone call on arrival and the host arrived in within minutes. A great welcome and after a clear brief and we were shown to a very clean and tidy room with magnificent views. Good continental breakfast and outstanding hospitality.
- Lovely quiet, cosy, homely house with a very friendly owner who goes out of his way to help with anything.
- Nice terrace and communal area. Not far from town. Cosy atmosphere.
- Alberto our host was eager to make sure we enjoyed all that the Picos have to offer first-time visitors. He was so very helpful and we appreciated his attentiveness and kindness. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hands of Alberto in the lovely salon/comedor of the house.
Casona Malvasía – Adults Only
Located in Cabezón de Liébana in the region of Cantabria, 21 miles from Llanes, Casona Malvasía – Adults Only features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Potes is 1.9 miles from Casona Malvasía – Adults Only, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from Casona Malvasía – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable, clean and homely accommodation in a beautiful part of the country. The owner was most welcoming and charming. Would definitely recommend this.
- Peaceful, completely quiet at night. Small, nice pool area with view to the mountains and few other guests. Excellent breakfast. Nice little balcony with view of mountains, but parking lot in front with lots of lamps lit up at night, competing with the light of the moon, so lost feeling of being in the otherwise undisturbed nature.
This property is immaculate – it is planned, constructed, finished, decorated, maintained and cleaned down to the finest detail.
The owner and manager Conchi is helpful and attentive, and clearly cares deeply about every little detail of your stay.
The breakfast was excellent, the bed was massive and comfortable, the area is beautiful and peaceful, this property is perfectly located with stunning views from your room and the outdoor terraces – what more can I say??
We fully expect to make a return visit here one day.
- Great Place, Very Friendly And Helpful. Wonderfu views. Great place for visiting the Picos.
- Very clean and well located “boutique hotel”, very charming and with a helpful and welcoming owner. The room was absolutely beautiful like in the pictures I saw and the common areas are cry cozy as well. Bathroom was so clean that we even use the jacuzzi (we never took a bath in a hotel before !) I definitely recommend it. Wine taste session is also a plus. There is a nice 1 hour walking to Potes if you don’t want to use the car
Hotel El Jisu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel El Jisu offers accommodations in Camaleño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from El Jisu, and Potes is 3.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Location and the picturesque views very welcoming staff and very clean rooms.
- The location was superb with views of the Picos mountains. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and breakfast was adequate.There was a lovely outside seating area and a nice pool. The parking area was ideal for our motorbikes.
- superb rural location – very friendly and helpful owner
- The host and hostess were warm and very attentive. we felt immediately at home. The food was excellent. The room was comfortable and the views were spectacular.
- Nice lounge. Decent breakfast. Genial owner who has a few words of English but where are his staff ?
Posada la Trebede
Located in Perrozo, 23 miles from Llanes, Posada la Trebede features a playground and views of the mountains. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 4.3 miles from Posada la Trebede, and Santillana del Mar is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 42 miles from Posada la Trebede.
- Everything, Fantastic setting, lovely home cooked dinner, reasonable cost. A visit that we will remember for a long time.
Cozy village in the mountains
Big window with a mountain view was perfect chilling time
- Friendly manager and staff. Great view of the mountains from our room. Fine evening meal.
- Very remote, beautiful area and drive. Very comfy, mind your head on beams. Made very welcome
- Bed comfy views tremendous. Food good quality home cooked and wine lovely.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Torcaz offers accommodations in Cahecho, just 21 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 3.5 miles from Posada Torcaz, and Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 41 miles from Posada Torcaz.
- Stunning location . Spotlessly clean . Friendly welcome . Freshly squeezed orange juice . Welcome beer. And a bargain ! Recommended .
- For getting away from it all and being in the mountains, you can’t beat this place. Fabulous views from the balcony of our room. Wonderful friendly people and good food.
Cuando llegas no tratas con el personal de una posada, sino que los dueños te abren las puertas de su casa.
El lugar es impagable ya que si quieres estar rodeado de naturaleza en estado puro, este es el sitio.
El trato familiar.
El desayuno,la comida.
Todo en general.
- Volveremos!!!…ha sido un lugar mágico,de poner algún pero, sería la cama mejorable….aunque se descansa bien.
Hotel Balneario La Hermida
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Balneario La Hermida offers accommodations in La Hermida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 14 miles from Hotel Balneario Hermida, and Potes is 7 miles away. Santander Airport is 41 miles from the property.
The room was very confortable and the SPA was excelent.
In the restaurant the meals were good and with many choices.
The staff were very polite and professional.
- Helpful, friendly staff although little English is spoken it wasn’t a problem. Comfortable hotel and the location dramatic. The food was plain but plentiful and drinks surprisingly reasonably-priced. Good area for walking, or motorcycling !
- Fabulous place; fantastic and beautiful location; fresh and delicious food. Very friendly; professional and knowledgable members of the staff at all areas of the hotel; well kept and spotless clean Bedrooms and bathrooms; value for money; beautiful display of very fresh products at breakfast; no luck of facilities; brilliant internet connectivity and a place I shall most certainly return
- A really wonderful thermal spa set in the mountains of Cantabria. The circuit is brilliant and leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed, even after a long day’s hike!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Although it did help we speak some basic Spanish. It wasn’t a problem to add breakfast (which was amazing and catered for every dietary requirement) and dinner (which included a good value fixed price menu with beverage). The views are stunning and the whole atmosphere is one of calm and relaxation. Good sized rooms which are very clean.
- The room was very confortable and the SPA was excelent.
Top Hotels In Tama Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tama Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tama Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tama Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!