10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tallac Village California – Top Hotel Reviews
Tallac Village California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tallac Village California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tallac Village California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tallac Village California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tallac Village California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tallac Village California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tallac Village California:
This hotel is 1.5 miles from Lake Tahoe Beach and a 7-minute walk from Lake Tahoe Golf Course. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV and serves a continental breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Econo Lodge South Lake Tahoe. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and free cable. Some rooms also feature a fireplace.A continental breakfast is served in the lobby. Toast, coffee, juice, cereal and oatmeal are available.Many casinos, including Horizon Casino and Mont Bleu Casino, are within 3 miles of the hotel, and provide shuttle service to the Econo Lodge. Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort is a 6-minute drive away.The 24-hour front desk has fax and copy services at the South Lake Tahoe Econo Lodge. Free on-site parking is also available.
- It’s a motel not a hotel people stop reviewing it with hotel standards. Really nice place with super great Wi-Fi fastest Wi-Fi iv had in a motel.
- Fireplace was a surprise and is a good size, cousi and you get what you pay for! Is good after all
- The fireplace was great addition to our winter fairytale experience. Loved this place.
- super close to Heavenly slopes and lots of food places. Has the basics, but nothing nice if you are looking for nice.
- The location & usually the heart shaped tub but they promised a certain room when I got there they had given my room to someone else
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hotel Azure is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.7 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The staff was so accommodating, even when we had to switch rooms in the middle of our trip (due to our own mistake). We would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Beds we’re super comfy, rooms were a good size and everything was really nice and clean.
- Over all great place to stay at, espacially if you ski in Heavenly.
- All staff members were super friendly and made sure we had everything we needed and more for a comfortable stay. We even got to borrow snow shoes as a complimentary courtesy. Staff made every interaction easy, hassle free, laid back, and pleasant.
- I was just there to sleep one night. In general, everything was fine. but the people who received us were not friendly at all. however the people who were there when we check out were very friendly.
Lakeside Inn and Casino
One of our top picks in Stateline.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Lakeside Inn and Casino is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 3.5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Carson City is 16 miles from Lakeside Inn and Casino, and Virginia City is 28 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. We asked for extra blankets but probably would not have needed them.
- It was very comfortable, cozy, & quiet. I love the decor, it felt like the old Lake Tahoe. The rubber ducky was a nice touch
We only stayed here for 1 night but we already wished we had the same room and bathroom cleanliness as we had for our whole stay in US, particularly in SFO.
Upon check-in, we were greeted by a very friendly staff. We really appreciated his warmness and politeness.
Our room is very cozy. And it’s the best room that we had during our stay in US. Bathroom is very clean as well (plus a rubber ducky). We were lucky to be given a room with balcony in it.
It’s 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Heavenly Ski Resort and 5 minutes walk to the nearest CVS (Grocery). Asian as we are, we constantly crave for asian food. Luckily, less than 5 minutes walk, there’s a Hot Pot and Thai restaurant.
- Had some excitment-on the main drag; pet friendly, but with a fee per pet; the food/drink was yummy; jacuzzi was nice and hot. Since I had a horrible chek-in experience, the check-out clerk reversed my pet fees. 🙂
- The room was big and within a walking distance of Heavenly resort
Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe and Nevada casinos in Stateline, this inn features a continental breakfast and free WiFi is included.A cable TV is included in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe. Upper floor rooms offer a balcony and deluxe rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Free coffee is provided in the lobby. BBQ facilities and picnic tables are also available.A free business centre and self-service auto care area are located on site. A seasonal bicycle rental is offered and free private beach passes are available. On site massage services are available.Beach access on Lake Tahoe is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The Edgewood Golf Course Clubhouse is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Theresa at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful – like a small town innkeeper who cared about her hotel and her guests!
- Great location. Desk staff very nice helpful. room was clean. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Simple breakfast.
- I don’t eat much so breakfast was great and bed comfortable.
- There system is not cordinat between front desk and housekeeping, they don’t know wish room is clean, and wish room is not clean
- I liked how we were able to play loud music and were never bothered about noise.
Emerald Bay Lodge
Emerald Bay Lodge offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.The Gondola at Heavenly is 5 miles from Emerald Bay Lodge, and Patsy’s Skilift is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, 3.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift and 5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 42 miles away.
- No soap soap shampoo one toilet paper staff understand when I was talking to him would not stay again
- What is good here? Only the price and the location, nothing more.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect as this was our first stay at a Motel 6, but it was good. Basic but comfortable, decent location, really lovely helpful staff and clean.
- Room had fridge and microwave which was nice, staff was also very polite. Tons of parking and not too far from concert venue. Room was clean.
- Staff was really nice and location wasnt too far from concert venue. Was able to keep same room although booked two different so that was nice.
Apex Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Located in South Lake Tahoe, 4.2 miles from Patsy’s Skilift, Apex Inn South Lake Tahoe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Probably the only thing was the location of the hotel.
- Very pleasant, helpful and approachable staff, the room was modest but very clean.
Great basecamp for outdoor activities.
Bike friendly. Very small rooms have always been very clean. Perfect place if you just need a comfy bed and shower. Great pizza across the street. Short walk to coffee, groceries, CVS, etc…
Great value if you get a discount. Decent value at regular rate.
- Very satisfied. Older property, but bath and carpets had been updated, and it was very clean. Not the Ritz, but we weren’t looking for, or expecting that. Very good value for the money!
- Nice, clean room, friendly staff, great location for Sierra-at-Tahoe access. Non-memory foam pillows available in drawers under TV. Mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker were all handy.
Tahoe Valley Lodge
Directly off Highway 50 in South Lake Tahoe, California, near Heavenly Ski Area, this unique property provides complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi access.Tahoe Valley Lodge and Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and relaxing hot tub. Guests will also appreciate free on-site tanning.With a location between Lake Tahoe and the High Sierra Mountains, the Tahoe Valley Lodge is surrounded by a variety of year-round activities. Guests can spend the day skiing or dog sledding in the winter, and during the summer, guests can go hiking, fishing and more.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Holly’s Place features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Lots of privacy. Large area to play with my dog.
- Loved the cozy intimate feel. Lots of fun things to do.
- Friendly atmosphere, dog friendly, quiet place under the trees. Short walk to the Lake Tahoe. Loved it there. Recreation room was fabulous. We used the gas grill to bbq. Campfire every night.
- We loved the fenced yard so our dog could be off-leash, not to mention there was a jar of treats, dog towels, and even sheets so he could be on the bed with us, just like home! The guests were all friendly dog lovers, which made sharing common spaces easy and comfortable. Holly’s Place is easy walking distance from restaurants and the lake, and many restaurants are dog friendly as well.
- Loved the privacy, it was absolutely comfortable, and we could come and go as we pleased.
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. Location is great.
- The property my view was of the beach and it was beautiful
- Such gorgeous location , room very comfortable fabulous views of the lake
- We forgot to put the ‘do not disturb sign’ on before leaving our hotel room in a hurry. Our belongings were sprawled out all over our beds and when we got back to the room hours later, we noticed our beds had been perfectly made and room cleaned!! We really appreciated it!!
- You really can’t beat the value for the location. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy, staff is super friendly, nice lobby and facilities. Best part: Peggy! They offer a free shuttle to Heavenly and other local bars, restaurants, etc. which was great while we were there since it dumped about 5 feet of snow. The shuttle ran until 11pm Fri and Saturday (maybe other days, but that was my experience) which really enhanced our stay in South Lake.
Top Hotels In Tallac Village California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tallac Village California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tallac Village California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tallac Village California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!