10 Best Hotels To Stay In Taliesin West Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Taliesin West Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taliesin West Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taliesin West Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taliesin West Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taliesin West Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taliesin West Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Taliesin West Arizona:
Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark
One of our top picks in Scottsdale – and a guest favorite.
Located in the North Scottsdale neighborhood in Scottsdale, 1.4 miles from WestWorld, Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Scottsdale Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Ramon is an excellent employee he did a great job running the restaurant.
- My whole family very much enjoyed the service given to us by Ramon at breakfast. He took such good care of us and we felt very much at home. Also we received a warm welcome from Krystal when we checked in at your hotel. She greeted us with a smile every time we passed by her desk. I believe the people that work at this hotel added to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Loved the king size bed and the awesome sheets! My husband wants to know where he can buy some like it!
- The beds are super comfortable and the staff is very friendly!
- Staff extremely courteous, entire hotel clean with great atmosphere
Scottsdale Suites on Shea
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Scottsdale Suites on Shea is located in the heart of Scottsdale city. Scottsdale Suites on Shea features a heated outdoor pool and free cable TV.Scottsdale Suites on Shea offers a fitness center and free wireless internet. The rooms in this Scottsdale Suites on Shea feature a coffee maker and suites provide microwaves and refrigerators.Scottsdale Suites on Shea is near a variety of local restaurant and a championship golf courses. Scottsdale Suites on Shea features a meeting room and offers free parking.
- The bed was comfortable! Breakfast was normal fare.
- Everything was comfortable, room cleaned daily, staff friendly.
- We were on the first floor. The pool area was nice.
- Bed & pillows were super soft. Shower had great flow & got hot fast
- Quiet, convenient location close to shops. Free parking. King suite was a nice size. Good breakfast for a free one. Breakfast staff very helpful. Given what you can pay in Scottsdate for accommodation, this place is very good value. This was a second stay only a week after the first one.
TownePlace Suites Scottsdale
This hotel is half a mile from the Paradise Memorial Gardens in Scottsdale. It has a gym, an outdoor swimming pool and accommodations with free internet.Rooms at the TownePlace Suites Scottsdale all have a living area with sofa bed and satellite TV. Each unit includes a full kitchen complete with stove, oven, and kitchenware.A free breakfast buffet is featured daily at Scottsdale TownPlace Suites. The hotel’s outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by palm trees and lounge chairs. Guests can also work out at the gym which has modern cardio equipment, treadmills and stair climbers.The Suites Scottsdale is 4.5 miles from West World and 5.8 miles from the Sanctuary Golf Course. Free parking is available.
- We stayed in hotel with 24 guests. Cheer competition for cheerleaders.
- Good breakfast, pleasant and helpful staff, room on corner rear was quiet, made for restful stay
- The staff and the manager were awesome. They were friendly and accommodated our requests, were very helpful, which made our stay even better.
- I enjoyed the quietness at this location and how it was close enough to everything. The food in the morning for the complimentary breakfast was good but I wished there was more indoor seating.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Bed very comfortable and rooms clean. Good selection for breakfast. Good location-close to attractions we wanted to see and plenty of restaurants close by.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
One of our best sellers in Scottsdale! A local shuttle is available for guest convenience at this hotel and rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Old Town Scottsdale is a 20-minute drive from the property.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.A free breakfast is provided at the Phoenix Scottsdale La Quinta Inn & Suites. Waffles, hot and cold cereal, baked goods, and fresh fruit are served. Coffee and juice are also available.An outdoor pool and fitness center are featured for guest enjoyment. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are also included.Paradise Valley Mall is less than a 20-minute drive away. Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Whenever we can book QUINTA, we will. We are SICK of hotels giving us cRAPPY internet, and will always choose Quinta when we can! Great service!
- Front desk staff very good at helping us with directions and reservations 7
- I liked the space of the room. Comfortable for two adults w/ two suitcases.
- They had good complimentary breakfast in the morning
- I liked the breakfast in the morning along with the shuttle driver was great! Overall it was a good experience.
Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic
On the Mayo Clinic campus in Scottsdale, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and a 24-hour market with snacks, drinks and gifts. A free clinic shuttle is also available.A luxurious bathrooms with granite counters is included in each room at Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic. Free Wi-Fi and a large, well-lit desk with an ergonomic chair are featured. A coffee maker and minibar are also provided.The Bistro offers healthy breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee.The Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic is 2.5 miles from the Eagle Mountain Golf Club and 10.3 miles from Kierland Common shopping. The Fort McDowell Casino is 7.6 miles away.
- I like the convenience of the lobby restaurant, especially now that Starbucks provides the coffee and some breakfast items.
- The location is excellent if you have to stay for procedures at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. It’s right on the same campus. It’s not really a good location otherwise because the Mayo is so far out.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Bistro was convenient, good selection of food, reasonably priced. Very nicely done business center and boarding pass station.
- the location of the property was very nice and convenient
- The rooms were nicely set up, the beds were very comfortable.
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, one mile from WestWorld, Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Food was surprisingly good for a Marriott. Service was friendly and efficient. Nice pool and hottub. Overall, pleasant stay.
- The rooms are all suites with a sitting room and a separate bedroom. The staff is excellent!
- Quality of breakfast items. Pool area. Bed and bedding.
- No issues with the facility or staff. All were fabulous. Location was excellent. We will return.
- Great location. Can easily access north Scottsdale and all it has to offer. Also close to Mayo Clinic. Rooms are large, clean, in good shape, and quite comfortable. Room had a fridge, a small balcony, and a separate sleeping area as well as a desk and sofa in the other room. Both rooms had large flat screen TVs and a sink. Large bathroom with two sinks, shower, and bathtub.
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
Providing numerous on-site facilities and amenities, including a 24-hour convenience store, this Scottsdale hotel is only moments from area attractions, and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding area.On-site at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, guests can dine at the Great American Grill restaurant or relax with a cocktail at the Pavilion Lounge. The hotel also features exceptional in-room amenities, including refrigerators, microwaves and MP3 compatible radios.The Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center Hilton Garden Inn is close to the WestWorld Equestrian Center and the shops and restaurants of Kierland Commons. Nearby Highway 101 also offers easy and instant access to much of the surrounding area, including downtown Phoenix.
We enjoyed an unexpectedly great dinner, accompanied by perfect Bourbon Manhattans.
The server added to the overall experience, friendly as well as efficient.
Front desk service was fast and efficient.
- The staff were clueless as what to do and where to go, and what to see in Arizona. The cleanliness was much to be desired. Only after our complaint did the room get cleaned satisfactory not great. The shuttle service is also not the best. We wanted to go to the golf, and the first day, they said they were not running a shuttle due to the roads being busy. Really Thats unacceptable. They did offer the service the next day. Also they will drop you but not collect you.
- The beds are comfy. Breakfast was expensive and not great quality food. Kinda feel ripped off.
- Everything was great except for the pillows which are substandard.
- The staff at all levels and throughout the entire were amazing.
- We enjoyed an unexpectedly great dinner, accompanied by perfect Bourbon Manhattans.
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.In North Scottsdale near Kierland Commons, this resort is 2 blocks from shops and dining at Scottsdale Quarter. This hotel features an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool and hot tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites provides a hot breakfast every morning. The gym is open 24-hours a day and fax and copy services are available in the lobby. A free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius is also available.Each guest room at the Thunderbird Scottsdale Suites comes with a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. They have a separate living room and two 32-inch flat-screen TVs.The hotel is 3 miles from Westworld Exhibition and Equestrian grounds and 8 miles from Old Town Scottsdale. Other activities near the hotel Scottsdale Thunderbird include golf and visiting the many galleries and museums.
- The staff was exceptional! Very friendly and accommodating, in particular the breakfast staff! We would stay here again! Parking was well lit and easy to use. Very nice, safe area accessable to many areas and venues!!
- The courtyard is awesome and offers privacy from passers-by.
- Super breakfast. The workers are attentive but not too much.
- Rooms were clean, grounds were beautiful, POOL WAS HEATED, staff was top notch!
- Great staff. Different breakfasts each morning with REAL eggs, not powdered. Close to Westworld and shopping. Clean quiet room. Free local shuttle. Great bartender and bar food. A very good experience.
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale Riverwalk
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Conveniently located off Loop 101 in the Scottsdale Riverwalk Development, this Arizona hotel offers an outdoor pool and serves a daily hot breakfast. Central Scottsdale is 6 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a cable TV, and a work desk and chair are available in all of the comfortable guest rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale Riverwalk. A hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms.Guests at Scottsdale Riverwalk Hamton Inn & Suites can workout in the on-site fitness center or stop by the business center, which offers fax and photocopying services. A guest laundromat is also available along with an on-site convenience store.Salt River Fields, the Arizona Diamondback’s Spring Training facility, is just 3 miles from the hotel. Talking Stick Golf Club is a 2 minute walk away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
I like the lobby – very comfortable and welcoming to guests. Easy check-
in. Rooms are very quiet and beds are comfortable – a little soft for
me, but comfortable. Great reception for tv and lots of channels to
choose from. Location is great. Really good breakfast and lots to choose
from, as I’m a picky eater. This was the third time staying here.
- Very clean, great location, love the evening fresh cookies.
- The bed was very comfortable. The WiFi was reliable. Breakfast included a nice variety of food.
- WE LIKED OUR ROOM AND ARE USED TO HAVING A REFRIGERATOR. THE ROOM, HOWEVER, WAS JUST FINE.
- Fabulous Hampton, as always. Afternoon tea & cookies divine!!
- I like the lobby – very comfortable and welcoming to guests. Easy check-
Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North
This hotel is just 1 miles from Scottsdale Municipal Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms at the Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North offer a work desk, a minibar and a coffee maker. Rooms also include free wired internet.Guests can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast consisting of hot and cold dishes and freshly-brewed coffee.The Scottsdale North features a refreshing outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a lush garden and palm trees. Guests who would like to work out can visit the 24-hour Fitness, located just 0.2 miles away. It offers a range of cardiovascular equipment and free fitness classes.The Scottsdale North is just a few minutes’ drive from Westworld and Kierland Commons and offers free parking.
Staff were great. Upon checking in, the A/C unit fan was rattling – no problem. Someone was there in a couple of minutes and actually changed out the entire unit! Now granted, change outs were scheduled, but they didn’t have to do it at 5pm. Very impressed with all the staff there, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. Lots of hot and cold choices and plenty of fresh fruit.
1) Tasty breakfast
2) Super-clean room
3) Comfortable bed
- Beds were small. Drain didn’t work in shower. We stood in yucky water while we showered. I loved the lime water and the breakfast was pretty good. Pool was clean and not one crackhead around. The night check in clerk was all business. No small talk. No smiles. Smoking was a little inconvenient for my husband because it was far away and cold at night. Day time staff was great.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean.
- Staff very very nice and helpful. Bed very comfortable. Highly convenient to eateries and shopping/amenities.
- Staff were great. Upon checking in, the A/C unit fan was rattling – no problem. Someone was there in a couple of minutes and actually changed out the entire unit! Now granted, change outs were scheduled, but they didn’t have to do it at 5pm. Very impressed with all the staff there, friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Taliesin West Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taliesin West Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taliesin West Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taliesin West Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!