10 Best Hotels To Stay In Talamanca Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Talamanca Limon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Talamanca Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Talamanca Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Talamanca Limon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Talamanca Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Talamanca Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Talamanca Limon:
Hotel Banana Azul – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Banana Azul – Adults Only is located in Puerto Viejo, 7 miles from Cahuita and 2.8 miles from Cocles. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- The setting of the property was amazingly beautiful, the log-cabin style room with hammock was so relaxing. Dinner was very tasty and the staff were all friendly and made us feel at home. We would definitely stay here again. We didn’t even realize there wasn’t a TV in the room.
- Great staff. Nice rooms. They gave us a bottle of wine and basket of fruit because we were returning guests. THANKS!
- Nice place, with a great atmosphere, friendly staff, right on the beach. Great place to spend a few days relaxing on the beach.
- Location is lovely, hotel beautifully kept, food is excellent, and staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- The staff, the location and the rooms are amazing!
Hotel Perla Negra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Perla Negra Beach Front Accommodation features direct access to a beautiful beach located on the Caribbean Sea and offers included breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool.Each tropical-style room at this property comes with wooden décor, a fan and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The apartments come with a kitchenette and seating area. Some offer sea views.Guests can find a range of dining options in Puerto Viejo City Centre, located just 0.9 miles away. The area also offers several bars.Gandoca-Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge is just 12.4 miles away and offers a range of outdoor activities, including hiking and nature tours. The property can help guests arrange tours of the area.Limon International Airport is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Friendly staff at reception. Very clean rooms and an excellent beachfront pool
David out waited was awesome.
Complimentary hot breakfast was good.
Food at on site restraunt outstanding
And very inexpensive.
- Rustic rooms but great value for money. Breakfast was delicious and staff very helpful and friendly.
- The beach was close. Brigette was pleasant and friendly. David was a nice friendly guy. The food was OK.
- Great location right on Playa Negra. Close enough to town to walk the beach in about 25 minutes or $4 in a taxi. Nice pool, decent restaurant. Offered beach towels separate from bath towels.
Hotel Pura Vida
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Cahuita, Hotel Pura Vida features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It is quiet and close to the beach and local amenities. Rooms are big and nicely decorated. Breakfast is fresh and abundant. Owners and staff make you feel as though you were at home. Highly recommended.
- Can’t find many positives. The room was spacious and the staff were friendly. We had to leave after 2 nights as we were not able to sleep and the staff gave us a full refund for the remaining nights.
- Our stay at Hotel Pura Vida was a delight. Almut and her staff were attentive, gracious hosts. They made us feel right at home. The ambience was pleasantly tropical. The facilities were immaculate.
- Incredibly nice place, pleasant plant filled lobby area with comfortable seating, little private sitting area outside our room. VERY. Lean and lovely staff
- Great location, owners and staff are very helpful and friendly. Comfy room with a nice open bathroom
Casitas Las Flores
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casitas Las Flores offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cahuita is 8 miles from Casitas Las Flores, and Cocles is 2.2 miles away.
- We loved the casita, it had everything we needed: a comfortable bed, hot shower, well equipped kitchen. Manager Kim is the most professional and friendly lady who welcomed us with banana bread, arranged for transfers, gave us good tips on local businesses, and even watched our dogs so that we can visit the National Park. Thank you !?
- The location in the jungle with nature all around is beautiful. The manager Kim is a very nice person that’s available most of the time.
- Kim and everyone was very welcoming and helpful! They couldn’t do enough for you! 🙂
- We loved our time here! Kim is the best host, very friendly and made sure we had the most enjoyable stay at the casitas. It’s an amazing experience sleeping with the sounds of the jungle, the property is very picturesque and relaxing and the location is perfect – just a 20 min walk or 5 min cycle into town with a quiet beach just across the main road.
– very cosy and airy bungalow with kitchen provided
– helpful and friendly owners
– quiet surroundings
VIP Hotel Playa Negra
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, VIP Hotel Playa Negra offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 7 miles from Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.
This place is beautiful and the facilities the cleanest I’ve seen during my travel across the country.
The staff was super nice and helpful at all times, breakfast was also excellent!
Although it rained most of the time, I enjoyed reading and practising yoga at the little porch each of the apartments has.
There’s also a small gym and a common covered area by the pool with books, bbq area, etc.
I definitely recommend this place and will make sure to come back sometime!
- The pool and gardens were amazing and Mariana was a great host. She was very helpful and knowledgeable, nothing was too much trouble for her.
- Zeer goed schoongemaakt en goed onderhouden door het personeel. Mooie huisjes met een mooie tuin. Groot bed. Mooi zwembad. Veel rust.
Wir hatten die suite. alles sehr sauber und bequeme betten. Maraian die gastgeberin ist seehr nett. Sowie auch der mann der den pool und die anlage reinigt.
Da last minute war nur noch die suite frei die war schon sehr teuer aber vielleicht ist dies bei den anderen zimmern nicht so?!..,
- Établissement très agréable ou on peut voir de nombreux animaux. Elvin se fera un plaisir de vous montrer les grenouilles vertes et tous les autres animaux. On peux dormir à 4 dans la maison.
- This place is beautiful and the facilities the cleanest I’ve seen during my travel across the country.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! Located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita, Cabinas Guarana features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Very helpful owner, very clean and well maintained facilities, excellent location, good coffee and kitchen facilities
- Great location near the best breakfast place (Bread and Chocolate). Lovely jungle-like feel to the small garden outside our chalet – hummingbird, squirrel and lots of different lizards/geckos. Comfortable silent bed. No air conditioning but not required as very efficient quiet fan.
- The receptionists were all so kind and offered advice. The room was cleaned daily. Each room had their own patio and hammock which was a huge bonus. Great place to stay!
Great location near the restaurants shops and bus station but back from the main road.
Staff especially Alma were great she helped us with everything, from where to eat, buses and what to do,. Rooms are basic but comfortable and the use of the communal kitchen was great and saved us money. Would recommend to others. Great soda “carmen”around the corner.
- Nice setting and location. Good to have mosquito nets in the beds. The hammock on the porch was a nice touch.
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Cabinas Tuki offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cahuita is 8 miles from Cabinas Tuki, and Cocles is 1.4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita, Cabinas Lika features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Sunshine Caribe is located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita and 1.7 miles from Cocles. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The hotel also provides bike rental.
Two brothers – Alex & Mike – run the place and they are both very kind and helpful.
We were welcomed with cold beers, later that day we got served fresh coconuts for free, which were growing on a tree that we saw from our terrace.
The rooms are super clean and really really new. Everything is designed with passion and it looks really classy. The nicest place we have been so far – and we are travelling a lot. For this budget this is definitely the best apartments we ever got which is worth every penny!!
The beds are perfect!
We even spent one night longer in puerto viejo just because we liked this place so much.
In the early morning, Alex gave as again two coconuts as a goodbye gift.
By the way:
You can rent bikes for 5 $ per day as well. 🙂
Oh: and the place is located about 200m from the ocean and the city centre.
If we ever visit Costa Rica again, we will come back for sure. Thx.
- Great location, space and hospitality! Perfect getaway, Just outside of the center of Puerto Viejo in a more quiet neighborhood. Playa Negra is 50mtrs away and Puerto Viejo Center is 5 minutes walking . The room is spacious, with a equipped kitchenette and large balcony. Waking up to some birds and monkeys sounds and a sloth (with baby) passing by our balcony was a great experience.
- Die Unterkunft ist wohl relativ neu, daher waren die Matratzen noch gut und nicht durchgelegen. Lage gut, da nicht mitten im Ort und daher ruhiger.
- Eine tolle Unterkunft mit sehr gastfreundlichen und hilfsbereiten Personal. Die Zimmer sind groß, sauber und wirken sehr neu. Es gibt sogar eine Terrasse mir Sitzmöglichkeiten vor dem Zimmer. Die Lage ist sehr zentral, man ist in unter einer Minute im Zentrum von Puerto Viejo. Zur Begrüßung und zur Verabschiedung gab es sogar eine Kokosnuss.
- Estaba a la entrada del pueblo pero en plena naturaleza frente a la playa. Alex te hace sentir en casa sin ninguna intención de lucro, amable y te trasmite buen rollo. Las habitaciones espacio y mega limpia, un hotel nuevo y bien equipado,calidad precio súper. Totalmente recomendable, si volvemos a Costa Rica seguro volveríamos .
- Two brothers – Alex & Mike – run the place and they are both very kind and helpful.
Natural Puerto Viejo
Featuring free WiFi, Natural Puerto Viejo offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Cahuita is 7 miles from Natural Puerto Viejo, and Cocles is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Perfectly located at the beach a bit outside of the Centre.
Esteban the manager is the loviest person ever, super nice, super helpful, will get out of his way to help. Location right on the beautiful playa Negra. Would go back .
Thanks Esteban for making us feel at home and being so kind
- Very nice and quiet location, with huge open terrace to use. Staff was extremely helpful with recommendation for what to see and how to get around in the area. The hotel have a very friendly and homey feeling, for relaxing.
- Front desk customer service! Esteban did a great job with all general information!
- The caretaker/concierge was friendly and knowledgeable. He helped with where to go and what to do, as well as how to get there and what times. He constantly went out of his way for us. Incredible time
Top Hotels In Talamanca Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Talamanca Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Talamanca Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Talamanca Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!