10 Best Hotels To Stay In Taganga Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Taganga Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taganga Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taganga Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taganga Magdalena. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taganga Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taganga Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Taganga Magdalena:
Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.6 miles from Taganga, Hotel Paisamar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Wonderful little B&B type place that was clean and let’s you store your luggage free of charge! They even let us shower there after our 4 day hike. Wonderful!!
- Very nice place to stay close to the center. The personal was really kind and helped all the time eventhough their english was not good. Good breakfast.
- On the day of our arrival from the Lost City trek, one day before we had a reservation (we did the trek in 4 days instead of 5), we could change our booking without any extra cost because they had a free room. Furthermore we could store our luggage at the hotel for free during thre – very helpful and friendly staff!
- Room was nice and clean, breakfast was fine, and staff was nice and helpful- we could leave our luggage there for a couple of days as we went to Palomino.
- Had a private room with bathroom and (very welcoming) air-conditioning. The guys from the reception are very friendly and helpful. Location was great; just a few blocks from Calle 22 where you can find some good restaurants.
Hotel Cactus Taganga
One of our best sellers in Taganga! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Cactus Taganga is located in Taganga, just 2 miles from Santa Marta.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about CACTUS. The location just outside Taganga was perfect: 3 minutes to the (surprisingly nice) beach, but far enough from the somewhat worn-down centre. The staff was wonderful, we felt like being at a family place. The best thing, however, was the private terrace in front of our cabin overlooking the bay. We really didn’t feel like going anywhere as the rocking chair and hammock offered the most spectacular view, especially at sunset. Thanks to the team, Claudia and the two hermanas were superb!!!!
- Everything was wonderful: staff, price, clean, large, private, great breakfast, best location.
- We stayed for 3 nights in these hotel. Everything was perfect for us, the view, the sweet little bungalows, the friendly staff. It was clean, breakfast was delicious and also we asked for an early breakfast and it was no problem. There is free coffee and tea the whole day. Thank you!! <3
Georgeous view over Taganga and very friendly staff.
We had a car and whilst there are no parking lots as the owner (?) went away she told us we could just use her parking spot which was very nice of her.
- The service was great, the breakfast was delicious, the view from our cabin was beautiful and its nice to be three minutes away from the main city just because it’s more relaxing.
Hotel Medellín Rodadero
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Medellín Rodadero offers accommodations in Santa Marta, just 5 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Medellín Rodadero.
- I liked the room, clean and comfortable with a peak view of the ocean.
- Location is great , only issue I had no hot shower
- The hotel is very close to the beach. The room is nice and clean. Stuff was kind.
- Location is good, just 5 min from the beach and shopping opportunities. Rooms are ok, have no hot water, but it´s ok in hot weather.Rooms have balcony which is useful.
- Nice quiet location. Not a top quality hotel, but good enough
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Miami offers accommodations in Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 2.3 miles from Hotel Miami, and Taganga is 1.8 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in a good location relatively close to the beach. There was free (although low-quality) breakfast in the cafeteria.
- The location is great, only a couple of minutes away from Parque de los Novios, the staff were very friendly and responsive
- Breakfast was good, the room big, the location close to downtown excellent
- Good location, within walking distance to main streets, restaurants, cafes and bars.
- The Staff is Great, They deserve better. Location is central. That’s about it.
Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro De Convenciones
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.This 4-star beachfront hotel is situated just 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Marta city centre. It offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and sun loungers on the beach.Rooms at Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro De Convenciones each have satellite TV and a work desk. The en suite bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and free bathroom amenities.Daily buffet breakfast is served at Estelar Santamar Hotel’s restaurant. Light meals and drinks are offered at Beach Grill.Recreation options include beach volleyball and football matches. An on-site tour desk is also available.Guests can reach Simon Bolivar Airport with an 5 miles drive. Tayrona National Park is 16.2 miles from Estelar Santamar Hotel.
Pozo Colorado is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, relaxation and beaches.
- Breakfast was good. Pool and beach area very nice. Great location .
- Beautiful grounds, next to the beach, great food in the restaurant, excellent free bteakfast, quiet., great outdoor palm cabanas
- Frear location, friendly staff. Great value for your money.
- The location, very calm. Very relaxed atmosphere. We love all the vegetation around the hotel.
- Easy access to the beach; friendly staff and sense of security
Gairaca Real Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta, 6 miles from Taganga, Gairaca Real Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 5 miles from Gairaca Real Hotel.
- The staff was super helpful with travel advice and recommendations. The room was spacious and clean with a good functioning air conditioner. It’s a 15 minute walk to Rodadero Beach and very close to various grocery stores. If you want to be close to the beach stay here. If you want to enjoy downtown Santa Marta nightlife, it’s a 15 minute/12.000 peso taxi ride.
- Es un lugar bien Ubicado, el personal es muy amable, y la limpieza es diaria. Es un bonito lugar, Relación Calidad/Precio.
- Exelente atención. Las instalaciones siempre limpias y los empleados siempre atentos a nuestras peticiones. 10/10
- Muy limpio, delicioso y económico desayuno, brindan buena atención y orientación para salir a tour, te lo organizan.
El personal del hotel, agradable, amable, humilde, el administrador brinda confianza y nos guió bastante para ir a los sitios turísticos, recomendable para Familias.
Para resaltar cómoda con aire acondicionado, buen tv. económico. Volvería sin problema, lo recomiendo.
Hotel Tiskirama Rodadero
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta, 5 miles from Taganga, Hotel Tiskirama Rodadero features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 6 miles away.
- I loved the location and the proximity to the beach and restaurants , supermarket. The cleaning ladies tried. Small fridge in the room, good enough to store something. AC works good and the cable tv. Not many programs in English. Friendly staff. Quiet at night , very noisy all day from 6,30-7 Am due to construction nearby
- We booked a double room for four nights but as it was overbooked for the first night they gave us a quadruple room at the same price located on the 4th floor (instead of 2nd floor). We then decided to keep the quadruple room for the whole stay. We had a living room with fridge a bedroom and a private bathroom.
- close to the beach even though the Rodadero beach is awful . Good value for money
- Muy buena la atención del personal y limpieza del lugar. Recomendado totalmente
- La ubicacion del hotel cerca de la playa asi como tambien a muchos sitios de interes y la atencion de sus empleados es Excelente Muy amables!
Del Mar Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta, 5 miles from Taganga, Del Mar Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The room was very good decorated, the staff was excellent, as well as the breakfast. The pool excellent!!!!
- Breakfast, proximity to beach, shopping opportunities around, location, shower, view from the balcony, very friendly and courteous staffs
- Very nice and modern pool, room was very clean, room service was perfect, breakfast was good, fresh towels at the pool, close to the beach
- Delicious breakfast, stylish accommodation, helpful staff and great location!
- Mountain View, corner room, balcony, refrigerator in the room, shower panel, pillows, area. It is very close to beach and with all good restaurants and shops around. Couldn’t have been better with family and kids.
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 5 miles from El Rodadero Beach in Santa Marta, Hotel Donama features a restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Playa Blanca is 6 miles from Hotel Donama, and Tayrona Park is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Donama.
- The staff was wonderful!! Andy, Marquesa and Camilo, the family who runs the hotel are really friendly and useful! Sparkling clean room, excellent wifi, quiet neighborhood, 5 min from the airport!!
- Staff was very helpful. No English spoken, but managed to arrange snorkel tour for us and drove us to the mall and airport ($)
- Very beautiful hotel, we had a small room for 1 night , it was comfortable , good looking , great bathroom with hot shower
A lovely place .Very clean and the girl who runs it was very friendly and helpful.
Overall, it is a really nice small hotel and if you have your own transport then it would be perfect for you.
All was perfect. Lucas and the whole staff are very helpful with anything one might wish.
If you are thinking about visiting Santa Marta, Donama is the place that will ensure you enjoy that beautiful part of the world even more.
Hotel Boutique Casa Carolina
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, 2.1 miles from Taganga, Hotel Boutique Casa Carolina features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This is a legit boutique hotel – such a treat after the ride from Cartagena. Good food in the restaurant and even better craft beers which they stock (but you can find better food elsewhere too – such as Lulo), lovely staff (they are all great), professional. The layout of the hotel is great as there is always some privacy and quiet in any room or spot you are in – they have 3 jacuzzis for starters on different levels, plenty of towels. Close to all you need but yet quiet. Best part if the sun and the pool. They do a really good breakfast too which started our days really well. They can arrange tours too and a shuttle van (shared with others) back to Cartagena.
- Super friendly and helpful people. Fun building structure and multiple pools and tubs (not super hot since…it’s hot). I’d visit again.
Beautiful hotel with different spots to chill and refresh in several pools.
Very helpful staf to get informations about the city/restaurants/activities (except for the one who didn’t spoke a word of english at the reception).
Samoa boat tour on the Tayrona beaches is a must!!
- First of all the staff is more than Great. Very professional and very attentive. Especially Carlos, who gave us reliable information for trips to tayrona and palomino. Robert also is a Great receptionist and very helpful with anything. We could leave our luggage without having a room for a nigh to make a trip to palomino…very safe and trustworthy. They even let us shower before our flight without any extra costs…hotel is well located only a few streets to plaza de los novios. Thank u for the wonderful stay!
- Stunning renovated hotel with lush inner courtyard. We arrived late and had no problem checking in with the charming guys at reception. They helped us arrange taxis and stored our bags during our trip to Tayrona. I really can’t speak highly enough of all three gentlemen who helped us at the front desk. Room was spacious, immaculate and stocked with all the necessities. A real taste of luxury
Top Hotels In Taganga Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taganga Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taganga Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taganga Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!