10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tagamanent Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tagamanent Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tagamanent Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tagamanent Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tagamanent Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tagamanent Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tagamanent Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tagamanent Catalonia:
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Montanyà Hotel & Lodge is located in Seva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Barcelona is 29 miles from Montanyà Hotel & Lodge, and Santa Susanna is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Montanyà Hotel & Lodge.
- Breakfast buffet was great, liked the spa centre (though access is a bit pricy.)
- Nice rural location, although you need a car to move around. During summer was really nice with warm weather, spa services (really good massage) and chilling at the outdoor pool. Now the outside pool was closed but it still was really nice.
- Room/bed comfortable. Very peaceful. Great view. Food in restaurant although from a restricted choice was well prepared in the evenings.
- Nice warm indoor pool Good breakfast and buffet supper.
- Beautiful surroundings and lovely rooms with spectacular views.
Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal offers accommodations in La Garriga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Barcelona is 21 miles from Gran Balneario Blancafort, and Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 29 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly and always smiling. Had a great massage for a reasonable price. Parking wasn’t an issue.
– Very classy hotel with a great (and big) spa area. We spend 3 days at the spa, which was very relaxing. However, a large number of the jets in the jacuzzi and underwater spa bed was out of function which was disappointing
– The staff was helpfull and friendly
– Great breakfast
– Free parking
– Strong wifi
– VERY comfy beds. You are definetly have a great night sleep
– Very quite area. No noise from outside og inside the hotel.
- Great place, great facilities, nice staff. Room was comfortable and quiet, with all necessary amenities.
- Parking safe and secure, staff very pleasant and welcoming. Great gardens and facilities and location perfect to be able to explore.
In general, the place looks nice and really interestingly decorated.
Food is of high level.
Nestled in the forests of Montseny Nature Park, this hotel has lots of rustic charm and fabulous views which you can enjoy from the outdoor pool. Enjoy tasty homemade cuisine in the restaurant.Built in 1620, the Can Barrina has been beautifully restored while retaining its rural charm in the stone walls, open fireplace and rustic decor.Enjoy views of the oak and pine woodland from the outdoor terrace or the sun room which has a number of games to enjoy among friends.Try traditional recipes using local produce in the Can Barrina’s restaurant. During the warmer months, you can enjoy meals outside on the can Barrina’s terrace. Accompany your meal with a wine from the Can Barrina’s excellent collection and then head to the hotel’s bar for an after-dinner drink.Make a day trip to the coast, just 14 miles away. Have a swim in the Mediterranean and enjoy the Costa Brava’s golden sands.
The property is marvelous
Fine dining great breakfast
- Beautiful grounds and location. Swimming pool fantastic!
Very relaxing, cosy atmosphere in a beautiful remote location – great for hiking, you need a car to get around otherwise.
Outdoor pool (for summer) and cozy log fire for colder seasons.
Friendly staff and a nice family atmosphere
- The fireplace in the room. The grounds and relaxing surroundings
– Pool and property in general lies in a beautiful surrounding
– Nice breakfast served to the table
– Good offer of wines
- The property is marvelous
Hotel Can Cuch
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Can Cuch offers accommodations in Cánoves, just 25 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 26 miles from Hotel Can Cuch, and Girona is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Great for a weekend getaway because is super close to Barcelona !
- It’s been an amazing experience. The location is just perfect and the rooms are top comfort.
- This is the most beautiful hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The pictures on the website don’t do it justice. It’s in the perfect location and offers the most breathtaking views of the mountains.
- Idyllic spot, hidden in the mountains yet close to Barcelona. They only have a few rooms, fantastic restaurant and lovely staff. Perfect spot for a romantic and family get away. Make sure to get there early to enjoy the views and the walks from the house.
- The location, although hard to reach, was breathtaking! The ride up is fun for those who love cars, though a sportscar will have a hard time with all the bumps in the road. Furthermore, the staff is amazing, the food is good and the selection of cavas and wines extensive. The terrace next to the room was a very nice plus! Oh and the bath in our junior suite… Loved it!
Termes La Garriga
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Termes La Garriga offers accommodations in La Garriga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Barcelona is 21 miles from Termes La Garriga, and Lloret de Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Our room with garden view very spacious and comfortable. Nice big bathroom. The treatments in the spa were excellent. Staff in Reception and Spa very helpful
- Fantastic room, bathroom with the window, outside pool, breakfast
- The best friendly and helpfull lady at reception! Will come back here 100% thank you!
- Nice thermal bads and garden – be prepared that the water is warm though. Very good breakfast, nice and stylisch rooms. Located in a nice village.
- Room was nice, bed OK – I had no breakfast there….
- Our room with garden view very spacious and comfortable. Nice big bathroom. The treatments in the spa were excellent. Staff in Reception and Spa very helpful
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Balneari Broquetas offers accommodations in Caldes de Montbui. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Barcelona is 17 miles from Balneari Broquetas, and Santa Susanna is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 24 miles from Balneari Broquetas.
- Very comfortable apartment. Great value for money. Accommodating for families. Warm indoor/outdoor pool!
- Perfect last-minute choice! In the outside, an old-fashioned thermal water place! In the inside, refurbished bedrooms with antiquies decoration. The thermal water services are suitable for individual or in couple use. There is a large warm water covered and uncovered pool and an small gym. The assistents were really kind and helpful! The breakfast was awesome. The village, beautiful.
- Atmosphere like beginning of previous century, Nice outside hot pool
- My family loves the pool most especially my daughter
- Very nice room! We did a small upgrade Which was totally worth it!
Hotel Moli De La Torre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Moli De La Torre offers accommodations in Bigues i Riells. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Barcelona is 20 miles from Hotel Moli De La Torre, and Santa Susanna is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Moli De La Torre.
Interesting and beautifully done rooms, great shower!
I was exploring the area and chose this hotel as a comfortable base. Travelling midweek I was suprised to find myself the only guest! Nevertheless I enjoyed my stay being well looked after and very well fed – dinners were excellent!
Travelling by car the location back to Barcelona was really easy.
- The peaceful location and lovely town of Bigues. The evening meals are very good value with wine & water included.
- We were completely taken care of, asked what we would like and given just that plus a whole lot more. It was a beautiful hotel, quiet and lovely. Carles has built this place with the help of his family and he makes it a comfortable unassuming haven. He is very generous, with his time, his knowledge of the area, and his delightful meals (using local and fresh food to serve you the best available). We enjoyed ourselves immensely, Thank You.
- Carles was above and beyond any expectations of any Hotel Owner that we have experienced, nothing was to much trouble.One of our favourite things was the no menu evening meal and the breakfast was excellent also. Our room was exceptional, very clean and tidy, as was the rest of the Hotel. Durring our 7 night stay we got to know people from various Countries. This Hotel is an ideal place for visiting Barcelona and surrounding areas and of course The Moto GP. 10 out of 10 in our oppinion. Again we would like to thank Carles, his wife and staff for all their hard work making our stay very enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you same time next year, for which we have already booked.
- Der Chef war sehr um uns bemüht, sehr individuell und auch unsere Hunde waren sehr willkommen. Das Frühstück war sehr lecker und auch das Abendessen auf der Terrasse war sehr schön. Auch das gesamte Personal war sehr freundlich.
- Interesting and beautifully done rooms, great shower!
Located in Seva in the region of Catalonia, 30 miles from Girona, Hotel Seva features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Santa Susanna is 26 miles from Hotel Seva, and Calella is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Seva.
This was our second visit to this small hotel. The rooms are in a separate building to the bar and restaurant. They are of a good quality, clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one expects. The restaurant serves generous portions, with a menu only in Spanish and Catalan there can be some entertainment in selections !
The staff we met were friendly and engaging and welcomed us warmly. We all liked it here !
Excellent food. Very helpful and cheerful lady who seemed to do everything.
Clean, comfortable and everything worked and ran smoothly and efficiently.
Simple room, but bonus points for a nice spacious bathroom (though showerhead – handheld -was awkward in use) with a towel heating rack. Also a nice little balcony to sit on (2nd floor).
Bed comfortable, but not heavenly.
- Great location in the mountains. A vibrant feel with the popular restaurant. Ample parking. Well presented, modern accommodation, mixed with traditional hospitality.
- The staff went out of their way to be helpful, friendly and translate the menu for us even though they were very busy. For the price charged per night it was good value. The food offering was straight forward, well done and portions large. Packed with locals so must be popular.
- This was our second visit to this small hotel. The rooms are in a separate building to the bar and restaurant. They are of a good quality, clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one expects. The restaurant serves generous portions, with a menu only in Spanish and Catalan there can be some entertainment in selections !
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Verti offers accommodations in Corró de Vall. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 18 miles from Hotel Verti, and Lloret de Mar is 29 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Price point was excellent, plenty of space in the room. Location was good for my needs.
I would happily stay there again.
- Close to Catalunya Racetrack. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms
- Gustarme? Nada. La habitación estaba limpia, lo único bueno. Y el precio del minibar de la habitación es bueno,nada caro. Eso sí, cosas caducadas también habían.
Zona muy tranquila y segura, sin ningún ruido de la calle ni del hotel.
- Está situado casi enfrente del ayuntamiento, con varios restaurantes y supermercados cerca. El dueño del hotel encantador, nos recomendó rutas para nuestros desplazamientos, dónde aparcar y dónde cenar. La habitación impoluta, y los precios del minibar nada caros. Wifi gratis y con buena señal.
- Price point was excellent, plenty of space in the room. Location was good for my needs.
One of our best sellers in Granollers! Open for over 300 years, Casa Fonda Europa is set in the historic old town of Granollers. It offers stylish, modern rooms with flat-screen satellite TV, safe and free Wi-Fi.The Fonda Europa is well-known for its restaurant, serving traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s elegant bar.Fonda Europa is just a 10-minute walk from Granollers Train Station, which offers regular services to Barcelona and Girona. There is a public bus stop a 1-minute walk from the hotel.The beaches of the Costa Maresme are within a 20-minute drive. Montmeló’s Circuit de Catalunya Race Track is just 5 minutes away by car.
- We had two rooms. One one them was boutique style and nice.
- Clean and comfortable and food was lovely in the restaurant.
- Very central in Granollers. Super clean and cosy. Gave us a late check in on request.
- All good. Staff very welcoming and rooms good, spacious, modern and clean. Dinner is excellent here with a varied menu of local and other dishes. Great atmosphere as right in the centre of town. Not another soulless chain hotel.
Only good thing for us was location but had to park in carpark which cost €20 per day so worked out expensive and was a good walk from it to hotel with suit case
Clean sheets but room so dark blue walls green curtains …. awful
Easy town to get about best restaurant Tagiatelle delicious pizza
Top Hotels In Tagamanent Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tagamanent Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tagamanent Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tagamanent Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!