10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tacoma Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Tacoma Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tacoma Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tacoma Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tacoma Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tacoma Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tacoma Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tacoma Washington State:
Quality Inn & Suites Tacoma – Seattle
One of our best sellers in Tacoma! Quality Inn & Suites Tacoma – Seattle is located in Tacoma, just 30 miles from Seattle.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympia is 22 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Tacoma, and Shelton is 30 miles from the property.
Bed was very comfortable,
Check in was great and the staff were very pleasant !
It was very easy to go on line and make reservations without putting in your credit card !
Breakfast was very good!
I was very comfortable and enjoyed being there and I would recommend it to my family and friends!!
- Room was big and clean, pleasant surprise since hallway looked a little worn out. Location was perfect for why I was traveling. All staff were really friendly. Breakfast was okay, not stellar.
- The breakfast was serviceable, but nothing special. The in-house restaurant for dinner was fabulous. I would go and stay again just for the dinner!
- Great little restaurant in the lobby for late arrival meals…..
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms. Quiet. Close to PLU.
- Bed was very comfortable,
Silver Cloud Inn – Tacoma Waterfront
One of our best sellers in Tacoma! Silver Cloud Inn – Tacoma Waterfront is located in Tacoma, 24 miles from Seattle and 30 miles from Union.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Olympia is 26 miles from Silver Cloud Tacoma, and Bellevue is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 14 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Tacoma Waterfront.
- Staff was very helpful! Room was very clean and comfy.
- The breakfast was very good, as well as the service. Overall the view and atmosphere was awesome. would recommend to others
- Breakfast was good. Staff was very nice. Very clean rooms and be great view
- The staff was very accommodating. We arrived several hours before check-in and they gave us the option of a room that they had ready or if we were going to be out for a while a room with a much better view.
- The continental breakfast was higher quality than most Inns. They had waffles,egg,sausage,etc. I’m happy that they didn’t skimp on that part.
Motel 6 Tacoma South
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Tacoma motel is a 10-minute drive from the Tacoma Dome and a 1-hour drive from Seattle, Washington. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Tacoma South features a private bathroom. All of the rooms include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Tacoma South Motel 6. Guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace by the pool. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is also on site.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 30 miles from the property. Shopping opportunities at Tacoma Mall are 3 miles from Motel 6 Tacoma South.
- Staff was helpful and I received refund less than a week since I didn’t stay the entire scheduled time
- I liked the the location becouse it had great places to eat close by.
- The bed was comfortable. The TV Channels were great.
- The front desk clerk who helped me was super nice and helpful. Pillows were nice and comfy
- Nothing. Poor staff, too many police. Too many people roaming around. Scared to leave valuables in room. Very bad motel. Wouldn’t recommend.
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
The Tacoma Dome is less than 2 miles from the hotel. Guests can enjoy a restaurant on site and a spa and health club. Rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV with pay options.A coffee machine and minibar are available in each room at the Hotel Murano. An iPod docking station and a work desk are also included.Laundry and dry cleaning services are available for guest convenience at the Murano Hotel. An airport shuttle is available; contact the hotel for further details.In the museum district of Tacoma, the Murano Hotel is less than a mile from the Glass Museum and less than a 20 minute walk from the Tacoma Art Museum. The Greater Tacoma Convention Center is a 2 minute walk away.
- The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We loved the staff a the lobby bar and had some excellent food and drinks. Check-in was quick and easy and she answered my question about how to get to El Gaucho where we had dinner reservations and even offered to call up their shuttle to take us. We used Self-park but parking got kind of thin at times so we did make use of Uber to get to the show at the Tacoma Dome and to the Car Museum.
- I love this hotel! Decent restaurant food, good spa, gym, pet friendly. It’s my second time staying at Murano and I enjoy it every time. Friendly and professional staff, always helpful and considerate. I got an upgrade and it made my stay absolutely awesome! One minute walk to the Convention Center. Good restaurants around. Thanks Murano! Will come visit you again.
The quietness of the hotel was great overall as I was taking the bar exam
Coffee bar available at 6am
Staff was accommodating
The interesting artwork themes on each floor
Quirky things like the firemen training for charity
- Has an upscale feeling that you would expect from a hotel of this quality
- I loved Everything ..they treated me like family..
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle
Conveniently located off Interstate 5, this 100% non-smoking hotel is just 2 miles from downtown Tacoma. It features free Wi-Fi and a complimentary Bright Side Breakfast with waffles, fruit, juice and coffee.Along with a flat-screen cable TV, every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle provides a sitting area and a private bathroom.After exercising in the fitness center, you can take a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool and hot tub. You can also stay connected at the business center.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a 25-minute drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle. The Tacoma Dome is 1 miles away.
- Location was perfect for the Tacoma dome event. There is some freeway noise turn on the a\c to make that go away. The guests are the major noise issue in the hallways at midnight! Some people’s kids! But the front desk has ear plugs. Free continental breakfast is the normal cereal juice toast yogurt coffee it’s free and it’s good enough to get you down the road. Great bedding so soft! Tv is good 30 channels nothing crazy. Bars good restaurant ok but with all the other choices don t eat there if you can help it. Fast elevators
- Beds were comfortable, we were on top floor so it was quiet.
The room was VERY clean. The bed was comfortable. I have never been disappointed with
this hotel chain.
- Room was very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and personable.
- Everyone was so kind and helpful, staff made sure to thank us and say good morning. Very pleasant experience. Plus everything is thoughtfully decorated and clean.
Clarion Inn Near JBLM
Located in Tacoma, 29 miles from Seattle, Clarion Inn Tacoma features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Olympia is 23 miles from Clarion Inn Tacoma – Tacoma Mall, and Shelton is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Clarion Inn Tacoma.
- The price was so good that we didn’t expect to get much as far as good customer service, comfortable bed, clean room, good breakfast, good accommodations overall; but we did and more! Very nice, and we plan to stay there again.
- Forgot my pillow but called the next day and they had it waiting for me.
- Staff were really nice and friendly. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
- Location convenient, nice bed and fridge in the room
- I loved the fact the room was big, it was clean and very modern. It felt like a small apartments in a way. It was wonderful. The staff was very kind and helpful, very friendly and upbeat about things. I was very comfortable in the room and it was pretty quiet for the most part. The view of the pool and courtyard was very nice 🙂
Best Western PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
This Tacoma hotel features an on-site gym and spacious rooms equipped with an MP3 connection and free Wi-Fi. The Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall is a 5-minute walk away.All rooms at the Best Western Tacoma Dome Hotel include cable TV, a microwave and refrigerator. A comfortable seating area and large work desk are provided in each room.This hotel offers a daily hot breakfast and on-site dining is available at Seasons Restaurant & Lounge. Guests can use the hotel’s business center and the front desk is accessible 24/7.The Tacoma Dome Best Western is 1.4 miles from the University of Washington Tacoma and the Tacoma Art Museum is a 5-minute drive away. Silver Dollar Casino and Tacoma Mall are both within a 10-minute drive.
- The convenience that I needed to the event that I attended.
- Very comfortable room and friendly staff, this was our 5th stay and when we come that way again we will stay here.
- The Staff was wonderful and the breakfast was awesome! The room was super clean!
- Location, breakfast, in house restaurant & bar
- Very good location for us – the closest hotel to Tacoma Dome. Nice room, comfortable beds, very good bathroom. Just for your attention – there is no safe in room (not big problem for 1 night). Good breakfast served at 6 am – for us it was very important.
Comfort Inn Tacoma
This Tacoma, Washington hotel features a heated indoor pool and guest rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Comfort Inn Tacoma is located 2 miles from McChord Air Force Base.Rooms provide seating areas and safety deposit boxes. They also include coffee makers and hairdryers.A 24-hour gym and business center are available to Tacoma Comfort Inn guests. The hotel serves breakfast and offers meeting facilities.Comfort Inn is 10 miles from Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium and 12 miles from Wild Waves Theme Park. It is 24 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating, breakfast was more than adequate, and the room was spacious and comfortable.
- Good value for money. Staff pleasant and efficient. Room clean, good house keeping. Breakfast with good choices, and area kept very clean. It is a basic property that is well run, and a good value.
- Breakfast was really good, plenty of selection. A bit crowded, but it was fully booked so to be expected. Front desk personnel was outstanding, friendly and helpful. Hotel itself was clean and up to date, no complaints. Bed was very comfortable, nice bedding and plenty of pillows. Already booked again for our next competition in Tacoma!
- The hotel was located centrally. There are restaurants, pharmacies, coffee shops, etc…right on the same street.
- CLEAN ROOM, CLEAN FACILITY, SLEPT WELL GOOD BED AND GOOD BREAKFAST
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown
One of our top picks in Tacoma.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Tacoma, Washington hotel is 150 feet from University of Washington – Tacoma. Tacoma Dome is 1 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Each room is styled with contemporary décor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown. A flat-screen satellite TV, a work desk and free toiletries in the private bathroom are provided.A fitness center and a business center are available at Tacoma Downtown Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Same day dry cleaning services are also on site.Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium is 7 miles away. University of Washington is a 45-minute drive from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown.
- A tad expensive but great location, plenty of places to go within walking distance…only issue with the room itself is that the bathroom didn’t have a fan but otherwise it was very clean.
- Within walking of several places I wanted to see as a tourist
- It was the nicest building on the block. The views were nice if you can pass not looking on the actual street of the building. Food was good and pool was nice. The price for the hotel was great as well!
- The room was extremely comfortable. The staff went above and beyond their job, to make sure we were happy and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to every and anyone.
- Very good breakfast choices, wonderful breakfast room staff person.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tacoma
Chips & Palace Casino is less than a 10 minute walk from this hotel, which features a 24-hour indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and CD player are provided in the contemporary rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tacoma. They have a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet that includes bacon, eggs and omelets. Tacoma Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also offers a business center.This hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from McChord Air Force Base, Lakewold Gardens and Tacoma Art Museum.
- I absolutely loved the bed. It was the best sleep I had in a long time. The staff was pleasant with greeting me as soon as I walked through the door.
- The room was clean, staff super friendly. Breakfast was really good and the young lady attending to the breakfast station was very polite and prompt with making sure everything was good. The soaking tub in our room was awesome.
- The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was great and the breakfast attendant was very nice. We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub in the room, very relaxing.
- The room was very spacious and clean. The jacuzzi tub was amazing!
- Staff was extremely helpful and In-room jacuzzi was amazing.
Top Hotels In Tacoma Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tacoma Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tacoma Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tacoma Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!