10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tacoma Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Tacoma Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tacoma Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tacoma Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tacoma Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tacoma Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tacoma Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tacoma Maine:
Senator Inn & Spa
One of our top picks in Augusta.In Augusta, Maine, this hotel is a 10 minute drive from the historic national monument, Old Fort Western. The hotel features a full-service spa and Cloud 9 restaurant.Guest rooms at the Inn and Spa Senator are furnished with a work desk and a lounge chair. The spacious rooms offer free Wi-Fi and cable TV as well as a free newspaper.The Senator Inn serves a deluxe continental breakfast every morning. Guests can enjoy a variety of desserts and breads from the Senator Bakery or cocktails at the Oyster Bar.Senator Spa offers massages and other beauty treatments. Indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and a modern gym are all featured at this hotel.The Maine State House and the Blaine House are only a 10 minute drive from the Senator. The Children’s Discovery Museum is also 10 minutes away.
- Great getaway for us. Great lounge and restaurant on sight very affordable😊
- Food was good had fun in the pool and hot tub and steam room
- This place was amazing I would recommend it to anyone there so nice at this hotel
- Location of hotel, big tv, beautiful pool area, very hot shower, nice decor of hotel and restaurant.
- I like that its close to home and by allot of places nearby
Quality Inn & Suites Evergreen Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Evergreen Hotel offers accommodations in Augusta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Bath is 28 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Augusta, and Brunswick is 29 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very clean. Room was clean. Front desk staff was helpful. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- I liked that it was right there just as you got off the southbound exit.
- I really enjoyed the leisurely breakfast I had at the Evergreen.
- Overall this a great spot which we return to time after time.
- The bed and pillows were super comfortable. Honestly the best rest I’ve every had in a hotel room! The staff were overly accomodating. Room was very clean and the “evergreen status held very true.
Super 8 Augusta
Super 8 Augusta is located in Augusta, 28 miles from Bath and 29 miles from Brunswick.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Motel staff was the high point. Very helpful and cooperative. Motel was very clean, nicely maintained and comfortable.
- Only stayed one night, motel was centrally located, decent size room and clean. Only met and interacted with two staff members but both were very friendly. Check in and out very easy and quick.
I needed a low-price room and was very pleasantly surprised at the value I got for what I paid! It was very high, a very pleasant surprise!
This seems to be an older motel that has been very much overhauled and refurbished – everything seemed new and very clean. I wouls stay there again!
- Rooms are clean and well maintained. Easy check-in/out.
- Excellent breakfast items !Loved that there was a washer and a dryer although I did not need to use this overnight stay. Was quiet on my stay ,had everything I needed but did not need on this stay (hairdryer,coffee maker ,iron… used the fridge !
Homewood Suites By Hilton Augusta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites By Hilton Augusta offers accommodations in Augusta, just 28 miles from Bath.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Portland International Jetport Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable king suite
- The hotel, the staff, the attention to details, and the overall genuine hospitality makes this hotel fantastic time after time.
- Cleanliness is what I was looking for in a hotel visit and I found it here, it was impeccable.
- Staff was very friendly and attentive. The accommodations were very comfortable and well planned out. The property is brand new and beautiful.
- New, spotless, stylish decor, comfy bed, very friendly and helpful staff.
Hampton Inn Augusta
Just off Interstate 95, this Augusta hotel features an indoor pool and a daily hot continental breakfast. The Augusta State Airport is a 5 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Hampton Inn Augusta provides a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator. They are decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings, and also include coffee-making facilities.Guests can work-out in the fitness center or use the copy and fax services in the business center. Laundry facilities are available at the Augusta Hampton Inn.Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant is just steps from the hotel, while the Texas Roadhouse is a 5 minute walk away.The Children’s Discovery Museum is one mile from the hotel. The University of Maine at Augusta is 3 miles away.
- Close to 95 and restaurants and very comfortable….
- The continental breakfast was full of options and continuously restocked, bonus when traveling with children! The attendant even gave our kids bags of toys, which was great and thoughtful. The pool was fun and had good hours. They brought us tons of extra pillows, blankets, and a crib for our baby with no fuss at all. All the staff greeted with a smile and good morning.
- Easy check in and check out helpful staff nice room good breakfast
- Wonderful accomadations! Everything was delightful.
- The breakfast was great. The bathroom was very big.
Ramada Lewiston Hotel and Conference Center
Located 0.6 miles from the Maine Turnpike (I-95) Exit 80, Ramada Hotel & Conference Center Lewiston offers complimentary WiFi. There is a full service restaurant and bar, Fusion Restaurant & Lounge, at the property.All rooms at the Lewiston Ramada Hotel & Conference Center include a cable TV, microwave, refrigerator, iron and coffee maker.Guests will find an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and a fitness centre at the property. Breakfast and a lunch buffet is served with various items every day at the Ramada Conference Center Lewiston. Guests will also find multiple meeting and event rooms on-site.Bates College Museum of Art is 2.9 miles from the property. Oxford Casino and Maine Wildlife Park are 17.8 miles away. St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center is 2.4 miles away. Portland International Jetport is 35.1 miles away.
- Very nice rooms, great furnishings. My room was easy to bring my luggage to.
- I was able to check in very early as the staff was very accomodating when I did finally reach them. The room was clean, just note that the room is very small. The bathroom is tiny, but if this is just for one night it is fine.
- The room was clean and came with all the basics, but the hotel itself seemed tired and neglected. The price reflected that, so there was overall value in the booking price. For an “in and out,” it was adequate and comfortable. Expect no extras. You get what you get.
- The room was clean and the sheets were soft and clean. There were nice soft pillows and good hot shower
- Clean, friendly,restaurant on site,pool and hot tub.
Motel 6 Lewiston
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Lewiston offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lewiston, just 29 miles from Portland.Each room has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Freeport is 16 miles from Motel 6 Lewiston, and Bath is 21 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Could not get on the WiFi, very little furniture in room, door lock Brocken in room, entry from outside unlocked at all times(was supposed to be locked and open with room key only)
No coffee pot in room.
- I left my personal down pillows on the bed when I left, called the motel 3 hours later, and just like that! They disappeared! 2 very expensive, new, down pillows. They didn’t have a clue! I was told that maybe I left them somewhere else! Wow! I had someone drive over the very next day and they told her that nothing was left in the room.
- The attendant when we checked in was very nice. She left a note for the next shift asking to start coffee early possibly
The big size of the bedroom.
A helpful desk officer on thé morning we left.
- Booking. com screwed our reservations. We will delete this app.
- Could not get on the WiFi, very little furniture in room, door lock Brocken in room, entry from outside unlocked at all times(was supposed to be locked and open with room key only)
Super 8 Lewiston Auburn Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Lewiston Auburn Area offers accommodations in Lewiston.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Portland is 29 miles from Super 8 Lewiston Auburn Area, and Freeport is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. We had a problem with our TV and the staff came immediately and fixed it
Being a diabetic there were no good breakfast choices. All the cereal was sugar coated!
We did not eat any breakfast at this hotel.
- The breakfast room had crumbs and left over food around, not very inviting.
- Bed was so comfy. Very quiet for sleeping. Staff and management very pleasant.
- Le lit était confortable, Le réfrigérateur as été très utile !!!
Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn offers accommodations in Augusta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 30 miles from Hotel Civic Center Inn, and Brunswick is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great value for the money, close location to the hospital.
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was pleasant
- The room was very clean the bed was comfortable and it was quiet
- I liked how clean everything was. With all the people coming down with the flu, you could tell they were serious about sanitizing every where.
- great people and friendly. Kathy in services and the lady in food area are great.
Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn offers accommodations in Lewiston.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Portland is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn, and Freeport is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn.
- Breakfast was included and has healthy choices, not just bagels and muffins. The pool was very clean, the workout room was neat, well-lit and perfect for my 10-year old grandson and I to enjoy.
- Everything was excellent. Ezra was super nice at the front desk.
- Close to everything I needed. The breakfast cook is very talented. Loved her food.
- I found the staff very accommodating. I needed an early check in and they were more then happy to oblige. Very quiet. I always enjoy Hampton Inns no matter where I stay.
- Super convenient to central maine medical, and all the restaurants on Lisbon street.
Top Hotels In Tacoma Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tacoma Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tacoma Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tacoma Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!