10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tablado Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tablado Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tablado Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tablado Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tablado Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tablado Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tablado Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tablado Cantabria:
Balneario de Corconte
Located in Cabanas de Virtus, 30 miles from Santander, Balneario de Corconte features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Balneario de Corconte, and Suances is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from Balneario de Corconte.
Characterful old spa hotel with interesting historical photographs displayed on the walls.
Good views of the lake (Embalses del Ebro)
Fresh Croissants, when available were excellent..
The dinner (not included) was tasty and good value
- This place is stunning but wasted opportunities- charging silly amounts to use the pool – no mixers for drinks – no orange juice on arrival, no complimentary drinks in room – no fridge in room – staff smoking right by reception so you have to walk through it – hardly a spa environment! Gardens need weeding – no decent garden furniture – poor and tired all round but incredible building
The food was cooked perfectly
It was only 15 Euro for 2courses
- The antique charm of the furnishings the large amount of space around the building and lake view
- Great location. Peaceful night. Characterful building. Friendly staff.
- Characterful old spa hotel with interesting historical photographs displayed on the walls.
Hotel Balneario De Alceda
Hotel Balneario Parque De Alceda is located in Alceda, just 26.1 miles from Santander. It features outdoor thermal pools, a gym and rooms with under-floor heating.The Parque de Alceda Hotel rooms are spacious and have a TV and phone. There is a hairdryer in the bathrooms.The hotel’s thermal spa offers various treatments based on the therapeutic qualities of the naturally warm water from the Alceda Spring. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.The Parque de Alceda has a café-bar where guests can enjoy tapas and home-made cakes and pastries. The hotel’s à la carte restaurant specialises in local dishes.Hotel Balneario Parque De Alceda is 1,000 feet from the local bus station, where there are daily connections to Santander, Burgos and Madrid. There is also free parking outside the hotel.
- The grounds around at the hotel are pleasent but even outside a smell of sewerage is present.
- Perfect location out of Santander…very comfy and very spanish…
- Good location on outskirts of typical Spanish town about one hour’s drive from ferry port at Santander. Nice outside terrace bar Serving good tapas.
- Precios,Tranquildad. El parque. Aire fresco.Personal amable y atento ! Gracias !
- El entorno preciso la atencion a nivel de personal muy buena
El Rincón de Doña Urraca
Located in Cotillo, 20 miles from Santander, El Rincón de Doña Urraca features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 14 miles from El Rincón de Doña Urraca, and Suances is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Beautiful spot near old attractive church. Very tastefully restored house with beams and stone floors. Lovely friendly host
- Easy to find from A68 and convenient for the Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean. Dinner was tremendous, as was breakfast, good wine too. Staff are very welcoming.
Dinner of the house was lovely!
Host was really kind!
Lovely room, ensuite excellent.
Quiet and rural with mountain views.
Good value excellent dinner.
Made very welcome by hosts and would recommend to tourists coming off Santander Ferry going South or on return.
- La tranquilidad del sitio. La chimenea en el centro del salón. La decoración del lugar. Las cenas servidas a la luz de las velas con la chimenea encendida y música de fondo. La atención personalizada y amabilidad de Alfredo haciéndote las rutas para visitar de lo más importante de Cantabria y alrededores. Levantarte con el sonido de los pajaritos, sin ruidos de coches… El jardín, las vistas de la habitación…
Hotel De Borleña
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De Borleña offers accommodations in Borleña, just 17 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 13 miles from Hotel De Borleña, and Suances is 14 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 15 miles away.
- Friendly owner & staff. The premises were spotless! Interesting accommodation. Would recommend & will return when we are in the area. The bar & restaurant opposite were very good also.
- Been in the same family for three generations and they were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is done more like someone’s home than a business with exacting attention to detail. Nice place.
Friendly and homely service.
Lovely location in the hills on road to Burgos.
Location and easy parking.The hotel and restaurant are spotless as are bedrooms and toilets,high class bedding and towels.
- La amplitud de la habitacion.La comodidad.la localizacion.el restaurante con buena cocina
Posada laventa is located in Selaya, just 17 miles from Santander.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from Posada Laventa, and Suances is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada laventa.
- Nada, ni siquiera personal, ni limpieza, y un frio insoportable. Totalmente indignante y vergonzoso. A ver ahora quien devuelve lis 2 prineros dias tan horrorosos.
- – Lo único bueno fue que la habitación tenía un balconcito con vistas al paisaje.
- Silencio,todo nuevo,muebles rústicos edificio restaurado,agradable,vistas,ubicación.
- Zona muy bonita.La dueña es encantadora y muy cercana a los clientes.
- El precio se ajusta al lo que ofrece la habitación, pero son de papel y se escucha todo de las habitaciones y del exterior.
Hotel La Alfonsina
Hotel La Alfonsina is located in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo, 15 miles from Santander and 16 miles from Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a shops at the property.Suances is 16 miles from Hotel La Alfonsina, and Isla is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from Hotel La Alfonsina.
Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
Beautiful rooms – lovely use of wood and stone.
- Great location, super -friendly staff, and one of the best buffet breakfasts we’ve ever had (we were the only guests that night, and they still put the whole buffet for us). The rooms are stylish and newly renovated. The whole experience was superb.
- The hotel is very nice. It is small and everything is kept simple, but in a nice a cool way. We definitely can recommend the breakfast with a lot of different hams and the sheep milk yoghurt. Enjoy that cool place with just 10min away from the Cabarceno zoo.
The property was located in a beautiful country setting and was easily located. The room was superb with fabulous decor, an amazing shower unit and very comfortable beds. The soundproofing in the room against the noise from the road which ran directly below our room window was excellent.
The breakfast at the hotel was simply the best with wonderful fresh food and lovely service. We could not have asked for more. We were presented with a beautiful cake as we left which was simply amazing.
- All is new, clean, comfortable and accurately furnished/decorated. Divine breakfast and owners very warm.
- Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
La Casona de los Lomas
This 19th century country home is situated in Arenas de Iguña, on the edge of the Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve. It has a large garden and offers spacious en-suite rooms, free Wi-fi and on-site parking.La Casona’s heated rooms feature hardwood floors and are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom includes amenities.Guests at La Casona de los Lomas can relax in the comfortable lounge with fireplace or enjoy a barbecue in the garden.The guest house is about 25 minutes’ drive from Torrelavega. The beaches at Suances on the Cantabrian Coast are about 21.7 miles away, and Alto Campoo ski resort is 31.1 miles away.
Friendly family-owned guesthouse in characterful old house with modernised facilities.
For anyone who enjoys homemade bizcochos (Spanish sponge cakes), they will certainly appreciate the excellent breakfast (well worth the extra €3).
A couple of café-bar-restaurants in the village.
- Everything was perfectly clean. We were given a warm welcome by the owner. Nothing was too much trouble. A very good breakfast at a very reasonable rate.
- Lovely welcome from the owner and personal service.
- Warm place, beautifuls village’s in that region of Spain. Breakfast was delicious, home made pie and original milk 🙂 We ‘ve surely come back there very soon! Thank u very much for warm welcoming.
- Staff were really good, attentive, informative and helpful.
- Friendly family-owned guesthouse in characterful old house with modernised facilities.
Abba Palacio de Soñanes Hotel
Built in the Baroque style of the 18th century, this former palace is surrounded by the wonderful countryside of the Carriedo Valley, in the green region of Cantabria.The Palacio de Soñanes was originally built in 1719 by a local noble family. To this day it retains many original stone features which add to the charm of this luxury hotel. You can also climb the enchanting Renaissance staircase at the building’s heart.Dine at the hotel’s splendid restaurant, Iniro, where you can choose from delicious local dishes and more modern cuisine. Accompany your meal with one of the 175 varieties of wine available in the palace’s own cellar.The decor in each of the guest rooms matches the palace’s traditional elegance. Rich fabrics blend with exquisite carpets and luxury, antique-style furnishings – ideal for a romantic getaway.
- Beautiful palace, comfortable beds and gorgeous l8cation
- Nice setting, spectacular building, all looked very promising but?
- The extraordinary décor – like a cross between a museum and an art gallery. Everything spotless, beautiful and comfortable. Friendly staff. The food.
One very impressive venue. Great receptionist and lovely buffet breakfast set out with love
Liked the fact that hotel was dog-friendly too
Lo que nos ha gustado desde siempre es el Sitio en si mismo El palacio es una maravilla
Si bien hace años el gusto por el detalle, sus maravillosos desayunos, sus cenas gourmet, y su impecable limpieza han dejado de existir.
Hotel Araz is located in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo, just 28 miles from Santillana del Mar. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Suances is 31 miles from Hotel Araz, and Cabarceno is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 32 miles away.
Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Wonderful views of lake and mountains from bedroom window.
breakfast was sufficient but a little limited.
Dinner was excellent. Simple but well cooked and well presented.
Our hosts are charming people who cannot do enough for their guests.
The rooms are exceptionally comfortable, with good facilities and lovely views.
The locality is quiet and peaceful.
- Superb setting right on a lake with mountains in the background. Views from the well appointed rooms exceptional.
- Wheelchair access was great, and the walk-in shower was a rare luxury in this area! The owner-couple were lovely hosts.
- Beautiful, clean, artistic. Peter was so welcoming and helpful! Serenity of setting.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Casón de la Marquesa
In a beautiful green landscape, this impressive hotel is housed in a traditional, rural property and is the perfect place to get away from it all.Cason de la Marquesa hotel has a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, where you can take a dip during the summer months. Surrounded by gardens, the pool area is the ideal place to relax or take a walk in the evening. There is a nice restaurant in the hotel, allowing you to dine in style without leaving the hotel.Located in the town of Las Fraguas, this hotel enjoys easy access to a number of highways. So you can easily visit the rest of the region of Cantabria.
Muy bonito y limpio ,el personal agradable.
No le falta detalle.
- Nos encantó el hotel, el pueblo precioso. Muy recomendable para quien busque tranquilidad. Nos gustó mucho el restaurante.
- La habitación, la cama, la almohada y la decoración espectacular.
- Esmorzar amb molt poca varietat tot i que és d’agrair que el suc de taronja era autènticament natural.
- Todo fenomenal, el sitio es precioso, la habitación era amplia y muy cómoda y el desayuno muy completo.
- Muy bonito y limpio ,el personal agradable.
Top Hotels In Tablado Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tablado Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tablado Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tablado Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!