10 Best Hotels To Stay In Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Tabanera Del Monte Castile And Leon:
Located in Palazuelos de Eresma, 4.3 miles from Segovia, Santana Hotel features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pedraza-Segovia is 20 miles from Santana Hotel, and Navacerrada is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very close to La Granja. Clean and cheap. A very good choice.
The room was clean and spacious even for a family of 4.
Breakfast was ok.
You need a car if visiting Segovia as this hotel is out of town. Parking is not a problem near the hotel.
- Good value for money, easy to reach centre of segovia by car.
- Silent room, perfect location between Segovia and Granja, new building, free bottle of water, big bathroom, free parking in front of the hotel (although small), good A/C.
- Location OK as a stopover but nothing else to recommend it, especially on a Sunday night when restaurant closed
Puerta de Segovia
Located in La Lastrilla in the region of Castila y Leon, 1.6 miles from Segovia, Puerta de Segovia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Puerta de Segovia, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
- Easy to get to when travelling by car. We had stayed here before with family. Great pool. We did not want breakfast but just coffe and croissant and I thought that was expensive in the bar. 2 km from the old town but plenty of parks reasonably close. Overall a good room and plesant accommodation.
- Somewhat old fashioned but clean and comfortable. On outskirts of Segovia if you want a stopover with a pool. Pool area in gardens with bar. Bar inside hotel no smoking area. Breakfast was expensive so we chose to have it in Segovia and take a few picures before carrying on with journey.
very comfortable room for 3 persons. breakfast was very good.
Segovia is a beautiful city.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- The room style, clean and the quitness of the room. The amazing view from the balcony.
- The fantastic view from our terrace, the breakfasts, size of room and shower. Right in centre of town on a quite road.
excellent stay in a wonderfull town ! very nice room, good bed, super location, great quality breakfast + very friendly & helpfull staff.
Absolute value for money !
- Pleasant welcome, the view and the architecture of the building
- Very friendly service and well-situated hotel for exploring the city. Breakfast was a good value and they accommodated the dietary needs of my girlfriend (gluten and lactose free).
Hotel Rural La Casa del Tio Telesforo
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Rural La Casa del Tio Telesforo is located in Sonsoto in the region of Castila y Leon, just 4.4 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Pedraza-Segovia is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Casa del Tio Telesforo, and Navacerrada is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Muy amable Nuria, que ademas nos recomendó un excelente sitio para comer cochinillo en Torrecaballeros, muy cerquita de alli
- Precioso lugar, tranquilo, a un paso de Segovia. Desayuno buenísimo todo.
- El personal muy amable, lugar cálido y muy limpio, a pocos km de Segovia
- LA ATENCIÓN MUY BUENA Y UNA SALA DE JUEGOS Y GIMNASIO FENOMENAL. LA CASA MUY CALENTITA
- El desayuno muy correcto. Decoración original y con gusto
Hotel Venta Magullo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Venta Magullo offers accommodations in La Lastrilla, just 1.4 miles from Segovia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hotel Venta Magullo, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Venta Magullo.
- Nice hotel. Don’t stay when a tour group is there. Very noisy. Good restaurant. Would recommend.
The check-in and check-out process was the easiest I have ever had and the staff was extremely efficient. Smooth stay for my requirements at the time.
The hotel is nice and cute, very comfy bed.
- Friendly staff and clean facilities. Nice restaurant on site and right across the street from some grocery stores.
- The staff in the coffee bar were very friendly and helpful..
- The room was a good size, the beds comfortable and the aircon worked well. This hotel is outside Segovia but connected by a frequent bus costing one euro to the Aqueduct. Having an Aldi and a Lidl supermarket nearby was useful. Having coffee and tostada in the bar for breakfast was ok. Being able to park the car for free was good. The reception staff were friendly.
Hotel Cándido is in a quiet area of Segovia, a 7-minute drive from the city’s famous aqueduct. It has a spa, outdoor pool and classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Cándido feature a private balcony and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a hot tub, sauna and hammam (public bath). There is also a fitness center and a wide range of massage treatments is available.The Cándido’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and specializes in roast meats. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the attractive terrace.
The hotel is located on the outskirts of Segovia. It has plenty of free parking if you go to the hotel by car. There is no need to drive your car to visit the Centre of Segovia. You can catch the bus. The bus stop is located in front of the hotel. It is cheap. If you go out at night and you prefer to catch a taxi, they are very affordable.
The hotel has great facilities. We had a big beautiful room. The decoration in the hotel is nicely done. We enjoyed our stay. We didn’t arrive early enough to enjoy the spa. It also has an outdoor pool which would be nice to use in the summer.
We had dinner in the centre of Segovia. We didn’t use the restaurant.
Overall ,it’s a great hotel.
- The size and comfort of bedroom and bathroom were well above average. Separate walk in shower a bonus. Soundproofed rooms guaranteed a good night sleep.
- Ample rooms, friendly staff. Quiet and beautiful location 5 min drive to Segovia center.
Ambiance. We just like everything about it.
Drinking Bacardi in the piano room.
Quite, clean, big and confortable rooms, very good bathroom.
- The hotel is located on the outskirts of Segovia. It has plenty of free parking if you go to the hotel by car. There is no need to drive your car to visit the Centre of Segovia. You can catch the bus. The bus stop is located in front of the hotel. It is cheap. If you go out at night and you prefer to catch a taxi, they are very affordable.
Hotel Avenida del Sotillo
Located in La Lastrilla, 1.7 miles from Segovia, Hotel Avenida del Sotillo features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hotel Avenida del Sotillo, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Avenida del Sotillo.
- There wasn’t anything we like about this hotel
2 supermarkets across road. 2 other supermarkets within 200m.
Easy 2km walk into Segovia (I assume this is Segovia hotel. I’m too lazy to look it up.) We could have driven 1.5km to last free parking and walked from there.
Half dozen parking spots in front of hotel. Large yard at back. Underground parking if you want to spend E5/day (I think).
Popular little tapas bar below. Our super friendly female receptionist.
Being pet friendly.
- Very close to Segovia. Decent hotel on noisy intersection with a downstairs restaurant. A few other restaurants in the area as well as two major supermarkets opposite.
- Position in closeness to city and ease of locating hotel.
Hotel El Rancho
Located in Torrecaballeros, 6 miles from Segovia, Hotel El Rancho features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, babysitting services, gift shop and shops at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from Hotel El Rancho, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- The place is really lovely, the rooms/beds fabulous as well as the breakfast , we enjoyed our dinner immensely in the restaurant.
- Large deluxe room with a large balcony. Bathroom with bath and shower.the accommodation was perfect.
- Rooms very comfortable and clean, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.
- No food at all available not even a packet of crisps
- Room was large, well appointed, overlooking courtyard garden, good bathroom. Staff were excellent in all respects. Breakfast was fine and included in the room rate. Snowing outside, but room was warm and slept well. Good value, would certainly stay again. Was directed to a very nice restaurant within walking distance – recommended.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Arcos offers accommodations in Segovia, just 0.7 miles from Alcazar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Los Arcos.
- Great location if you want to take a nice steady walk towards the aqueduct and start to explore from the perfect order towards the cathedral and main square and the alcazar. Very cozy with nice local artist crafts available and a goid kitchen/cafeteria for breakfast too. All in all very ecpnomic, and the perfect place to be to see the attractions walking in person and not pass them en route in a taxi or car spoiling the mystery in a more centeralized hotel.
This hotel was very well situated for visiting the old town. A good range of restaurants nearby and the town centre was across the road. No need for public transport at all.
The room was comfortable, the bed was good and the cafeteria served great coffee!
- Very helpful staff; warm and pleasant room; close to the places I wanted to see, and a bus stop outside for the AVE station!
- Clean, modern, off street parking under the hotel, close to the historical city centre. Good Wi-Fi.
The hotel was good and clean. A short walk will take you into the middle of the town and the main historic sites.
The breakfast was a good choice. There was a bar to use if you wanted and a restaurant. I never tried the restaurant as I thought it was too pricey. There are plenty of restaurants nearby to use.
Overall, a good hotel
Eurostars Convento Capuchinos
Offering a wellness center with massage treatments and free gym access, Eurostars Convento Capuchinos is in a former monastery in Segovia historic quarter, beside Plaza Mayor Square and the cathedral. Free Wi-Fi is available.The former monastery has 2 large cloisters, as well as gardens with a terrace, a breakfast lounge and meeting room. For an extra cost, there is a spa offering an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths, contrast showers and a relaxation zone. The restaurant serves traditional dishes and offers a TV with Canal Plus channels.Rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, a safe, desk and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.La Granja de San Ildefonso is 7 miles away and the medieval village of Pedraza is 19 miles away.
This property is beautifully renovated. We enjoyed exploring the various annexes and taking in the views to the back. Lovely, all around. It’s just a short walk from the plaza mayor; a longer walk from the aqueduct and alcazar.
Parking was simple at the reserved garage. The staff were courteous and professional – moreso than at other Eurostars locations we’ve stayed at.
The bathroom was ample, and included a bathtub (which was a positive for me, but a negative for older members of our group who have a hard time stepping in and out of a tub without slipping).
- Historical and beautiful hotel with modern interiors. Staff is very helpful to take us to public parking. Location is great.
- The very stylish modern interiors, the wonderful restoration of the ancient walls, the helpful staff( who upgraded us to a bigger suite) and the location right near Plaza Major!!
- Couldn’t get to our usual watering hole because of the snow but had a nice though simple meal in the hotel. Always a good breakfast.
- A beautiful hotel with stunning views. A truly amazing experience. The staff were knowledge about the area and gave us great recommendations on where to go and what to eat. There is a lovely lounge with huge skylights, the location is perfect for exploring all of old Segovia.
- This property is beautifully renovated. We enjoyed exploring the various annexes and taking in the views to the back. Lovely, all around. It’s just a short walk from the plaza mayor; a longer walk from the aqueduct and alcazar.
Top Hotels In Tabanera Del Monte Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tabanera del Monte Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!