10 Best Hotels To Stay In Taʼ Sardina Gozo – Top Hotel Reviews
Taʼ Sardina Gozo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Taʼ Sardina Gozo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taʼ Sardina Gozo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taʼ Sardina Gozo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Taʼ Sardina Gozo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Taʼ Sardina Gozo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Taʼ Sardina Gozo:
Quaint Hotel Nadur
One of our top picks in Nadur.Located in Nadur, 16 miles from Valletta, Quaint Hotel Nadur features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. St. Julian’s is 13 miles from Quaint Hotel Nadur, and Sliema is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 16 miles from Quaint Hotel Nadur.
Bed was comfortable
Room very clean
Essentials all there
- The place is welcome and very well served with all the facilities and comfort. Worth the money spent.
- The hotel is well finished with a modern touch. All the stated facilities are available including TV, Wifi and parking. The room was clean and practical and we had a very spacious our door area in our pent house. The area is quite and gives a refreshing perspective of Nadur’s village life.
- Decoration of the bed .nice & clean room .even the bathroom 100 %clean
- The staff is very friendly. And the rooms have a modern vibe.
- Bed was comfortable
Grand Hotel Gozo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand Hotel Gozo offers accommodations in Għajnsielem. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Valletta is 15 miles from Grand Hotel Gozo, and St. Julian’s is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 16 miles from Grand Hotel Gozo.
Nice, modern and close to the harbour on Gozo.
They have a really nice restaurant with a set menu and a la carte menu.
The breakfastbuffé was wonderful!
Really friendly and serviceminded staff! 👍
- It’s a a great place to stay for a short break
- Breakfast had a real good choice food was good, room very spacious, balcony too where you can enjoy a lovely view whilst having a drink. Although close to a busy main road the hotel is pretty quiet and relaxing
The staff where excellent very helpful and always willing to help and answer any questions . The hotel restraunt was
very good .
- view, indoor pool and service, forgot wallet and they phoned about it, we forgot our wallet and staff phoned us and kept it for us
- Nice, modern and close to the harbour on Gozo.
Il-Logga Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Il-Logga Boutique Hotel is located in Xagħra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Valletta is 18 miles from Il-Logga Boutique Hotel, and St. Julian’s is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 18 miles from Il-Logga Boutique Hotel.
- Very helpful staff, central location, clean rooms, great breakfast
- Lovely modern & stylish hotel with great food, friendly staff and amazing views!
- The staff were nice and welcoming. The breakfast was filling and fresh. The room was comfortable.
- Spacious and super comfortable room. Place was very clean throughout. Good breakfast.
- We liked the Spacious clean rooms and possibility to make tea and coffee in the bedroom. As we were due to arrive late, we asked if sandwiches could be made as we would be too late for dinner. They were able to do that and they were in our bedrooms in a mini fridge. Delicious. I must add the restaurant is excellent. The best in Xaghra. The fish soup is superb, so is the lamb shank and the artichoke and ham pasta. My favorite!! This is our 4 th time in the hotel and we have visited the restaurant about8 times and have never been disappointed.
Quaint Hotel Xewkija
One of our top picks in Xewkija – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quaint Hotel Xewkija offers accommodations in Xewkija. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Valletta is 17 miles from Quaint Hotel Xewkija, and St. Julian’s is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 17 miles from Quaint Hotel Xewkija.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, coffee and tea offered in the room, super delicious breakfast, ample parking spaces in the vicinity, quite location and friendly staff ! Definitely will go back again but for a longer stay !
- Great service overall. Would definitely recommend!
- We loved the jacuzzi. The breakfast was excellent. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Room design and comfort were excellent. Hotel situated in a typical Maltese village square. Quiet surroundings and the friendliest of staff. Restaurant next door was good too.
- Everything about this lovely Boutique Hotel was great, the location, the room is quite big , the staff is fantastic, the food is good too. Only thing that bothered me a bot was that rather than a double bed we had to single beds joined together which kept moving apart during the night. Other than that I highly recommend this hotel !
Featuring free WiFi, Cornucopia Hotel offers accommodations in Xagħra, just 18 miles from Valletta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Cornucopia Hotel, and Sliema is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly, the food is great and the bar is relaxing. Good views from most rooms.
- We were upgraded from a valley view to our own bungalow at no extra cost.
- Wonderful little gem with a great manager excellent food and friendly staff .People stay for a weeks in the winter and return year after year .
- A beautiful place to stay would return, the restaurant, the lounge area were very welcoming, I had tea making facilities in my room, the close proximity to the little town of Xaghra where you could travel easily with public transport was ideal for me
- Although room`s furniture needs upgrading, it was fine and a/c worked perfectly
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Mariblu Hotel offers accommodations in Xewkija, just 17 miles from Valletta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 15 miles from Mariblu Hotel, and Sliema is 16 miles away. Malta International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The peace and quiet in the area, the room was very big. breakfast not bad for what you pay
- It was very clean and quiet and the staff and house lady very helpful
Had a family room which was plenty big for 5 of us. All necessities needed in the room. Breakfast every morning was lovely and cooked to taste.
Was a calm and tranquil place, but yet kid friendly.
The pool was a great plus to have with the kiddies.
Maria and frankie were lovely hosts.
- Very helpful staff & a safe place xxx the room was excellent with implacable service xxx
- very friendly staff lovely location and views room and terrace was lovely defiantly will be going back 🙂
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Il-Plajja Hotel is located in Marsalforn, just 19 miles from Valletta.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Il-Plajja Hotel, and Sliema is 17 miles from the property. Malta International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Bedroom is big with a nice sitting area with a view of the sea. Breakfast was very good. Location of hotel is excellent, 1 minute from the beach and 10 seconds from the main bus-stop. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
- Very good situation near bus stop/ restaurants, with nice people – I recommend !
- We had a very nice and warm welcome and after we did the check in, we, we were given the key of the back door, since the front door closes at 10.00pm, so we can enter the hotel whenever we want. Breakfast was good as well
- It’s centrally located and near the sea. Room was cleaned and taken care of every day
Beautiful balcony with sofa and coffee table as an extension of large bedroom!
The Duke Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Victoria.Located in Victoria in the region of Gozo, 18 miles from Valletta, The Duke Boutique Hotel features a playground and views of the garden. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. St. Julian’s is 16 miles from The Duke Boutique Hotel, and Sliema is 17 miles away. Malta International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Everything is superb at the Duke Boutique Hotel and the Holiday was 100%
- The hotel was fantastic. We had a garden facing room which had a lovely little view. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and the room facilities had all you need. Could not fault in any way!
- Beds were very comfy. Breakfast was very good as well.
- The room was large and comfortable, the service was very good and the views from the dining room’s balcony to the citadel were magnificent.
- Lovely bed and shower, the breakfast spread was amazing.
Downtown Hotel boasts a central location in the heart of Victoria, the main town on the island of Gozo. It features a rooftop pool and an excellent restaurant.Most of the guest accommodations come with a private balcony where you can relax after a busy day exploring Victoria. You are close to the bus station and the main shopping street. The historic Citadel and the gardens of Villa Rundle are also nearby.Back at Hotel Downtown you can enjoy drinks and snacks from the bar; open from 7:00 a.m. until late. At the restaurant choose from the menu and pizza selection. A rich carvery buffet is available Saturday at dinner and for Sunday lunch.
- Children area is fantastic. They gave us no problem with the dog. Obviously it’s a 3 star, and I don’t expect the standards of a 4 or 5 stars. Overall it was a great stay. The weather wasn’t good, but the pool looks very good.The room was fitted with a sofa bed, and matched perfectly with our requirements.
Excellent room overlooking countryside with balcony
Comfortable bed and room
- Refurbished room was very nice.Staff were nice and friendly and evening meals were good and reasonably priced
- The hospitality of all the staff and tge excellence of cleanliness
- Great breakfast, bathroom with bathtub and a little balcony.
One of our top picks in Marsalforn.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Murella Living is located in Marsalforn, 19 miles from Valletta and 16 miles from St. Julian’s. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Sliema is 18 miles from Murella Living, and Malta is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from Murella Living.
- It was a very pleasant family one night stay with a lovely breakfast. Reception lady was very friendly and hospitable.
- Well the bed was comfy nice shower one corner away to the front.
- Staff super helpful. Receptionist very nice. She was supposed to be there till 7pm ..we arrived at 7.30 and she explained everything patiently to us and she didnt seem in a hurry at all.
- Very Nice place, clean, comfortable rooms. Friendly staff ready to help you in any way. Good breakfast choices. Also has a great location just walking distance from beach and restaurants.
- The hotel was beautifully decorated and the bed was really comfortable. The hotel is also situated a few minutes away from the seafront, which is excellent.
Top Hotels In Taʼ Sardina Gozo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Taʼ Sardina Gozo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Taʼ Sardina Gozo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Taʼ Sardina Gozo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!