10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sway Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Sway Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sway Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sway Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sway Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sway Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sway Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sway Hampshire:
The Manor at Sway – Hotel, Restaurant and Gardens
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Manor at Sway – Hotel, Restaurant and Gardens is located in Sway. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV.Bournemouth is 13 miles from Sway Manor And Hotel, and Southampton is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- the hotel was well presented with a lovely bar and restaurant area. rooms were clean and the hotel is set well back from the road so wasn’t noisy.
- Pleasant and relaxed atomosphere surrounded in countryside setting
- The staff were really friendly, we had a small problem with the bathroom, the taps were leaking and they sorted it out without a fuss. We were actually moved to a room which I was grateful for. The lounge and dining areas were really well decorated so much so that after we checked out we sat there for a while finishing up some work.
- The property was clean and tidy and the room pleasant and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was delicious and the service attentive but unhurried.
- lovely hotel, lovely garden, lovely decor and comfy bed…
Passford House Hotel
Located in Lymington, 14 miles from Bournemouth, Passford House Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southampton is 11 miles from Passford House Hotel, and Portsmouth is 21 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Excellent service from staff and grounds were beautiful
the room first allocated was very small to have 2 dogs but after requesting if there was anything bigger we were moved to a much nicer room.
Our dogs did not settle in the room due to thunderstorms so cancelled dinner in the restaurant and just went for the “lounge” option where dogs were allowed. The staff very kindly agreed to serve us the restaurant menu here and the food was excellent
- The hotel grounds were beautiful and the staff friendly and efficient.
- The staff were very attentive and helpful. The food was fabulous. The grounds are very peaceful and tranquill
- The grounds were very nice to walk around. Staff were friendly and room was spacious. Wi-Fi was good.
Forest Park Hotel
Forest Park Hotel is located in Brockenhurst, just 15 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Southampton is 10 miles from Forest Park Hotel, and Portsmouth is 22 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 12 miles away.
- The hotel is being refurbished, which looks very promising but it is a huge job and difficult to live with meantime. I got one of the redone rooms, which had a good sized bedroom, with good decoration and amenities. The staff seemed friendly.
- The room was a perfect place for our dogs, really handy having the doors onto the garden. Nice size tv to be able to chill out of an evening. Just a nice cosy room.
- Newly refurbished room was very nice and comfortable. Paul on reception was extremely friendly and helpful, setting the tone for a great weekend. Would certainly recommend this place – great value for money at £87.50 for two people and breakfast included.
- Once into the newly refurbished area, the hotel was good. Our room was very good. Bright clean modern. The dining area looked nice. Staff were excellent.
- Loved the hotel but when booking we were not told it had scaffolding all outside took away from the look of the building and was an instant disapointment. This should be noted on booking
The Huntsman of Brockenhurst
Located in Brockenhurst, 15 miles from Bournemouth, The Huntsman of Brockenhurst features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Southampton is 9 miles from The Huntsman of Brockenhurst, and Portsmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 12 miles from The Huntsman of Brockenhurst.
- Exceptional rooms which were very comfortable with a luxury feel to them.
- The location was good and food in the restaurant good.
- The wood fired pizzas are great as are the real ales.
- Every member of staff we encountered were extra polite and helpful. It was nice to have the secluded courtyard for hotel guests away from the pubs beer garden (if wanting peace and quiet). Amazing food and great drinks options. There were plenty of non-alcoholic drinks for me and my friend who are both pregnant. Really comfortable rooms with exceptional decor.
- Great setting, lovely rooms! Brilliant breakfasts too!
The Crown Manor House Hotel
One of our top picks in Lyndhurst.The Crown Manor House Hotel is located in the heart of Lyndhurst Village, the capital of the New Forest National Park. This boutique hotel provides spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The hotel occupies a 15th-century listed building, with contemporary fixtures and fittings. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a sitting area. The private bathrooms include rainmaking showers and a handheld.In the mornings, The Crown Manor serves full English breakfast. The bar and grill serves evening dishes, which are prepared using locally sourced and seasonal produce. Drinks are provided in the Library or on the garden’s terraced sitting area.Lyndhurst village’s independent shops, restaurants, and cafes are just 350 feet away. Guests can explore the many scenic walks and bike rides located throughout the New Forest National Park.
- Excellent location. Great breakfast. On departure Jo at reception listened carefully and understood what I was not happy about.
- Excellent English breakfast with quality bacon and sausages. Extremely helpful staff.
- We upgraded to a suite which was well worth the extra charge. Fantastic bathroom.
- Excellent value. Staff very friendly. Dinner and breakfast very good.
- The staff were universally welcoming and helpful.. This gave the whole place a very pleasant atmosphere. The manager, whoever he or she may be, is doing a great job in inspiring the team at Crown Manor to provide good customer service.
The White Buck
One of our top picks in Burley.The White Buck is located in Burley, 11 miles from Bournemouth and 13 miles from Southampton. The inn has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Portsmouth is 26 miles from The White Buck, and Winchester is 23 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 7 miles away.
The breakfasts were particularly good with a large variety of choice which is usually very
limited when included in the overall cost of the booking. We also had dinner in the
restaurant where the food was excellent.
- Lovely pretty room with very modern & clean bathroom. Nice decor and view overlooking the garden. There was a nespresso coffee machine and good supply of teas with fresh milk and some delicious home made biscuits. Choice of breakfast was excellent.
- Staff were so lovely and helpful, breakfast was delicious and room was great
- Great breakfast selection, setting and the room overall.
- Best shower and En suite we had ever experienced!lovely homely touches like a decent coffee machine and home made biscuits.
- The breakfasts were particularly good with a large variety of choice which is usually very
Burley Manor is located in Burley, 11 miles from Bournemouth and 14 miles from Southampton. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Portsmouth is 27 miles from Burley Manor , and Winchester is 23 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 7 miles away.
room and hotel generally had a nice relaxed feel, Staff were polite attentive and knowledgeable.
Food and service in the restaurant were just wonderful a little pricey for some but we thought it good value for money (try the venison out of this world). The view from the room of the Dear enclosure was fabulous bathed in spring sunshine wonderful
Location was amazing as was the view. Bar and restaurant were phenomenal.
Room was spacious and bathroom was very clean.
- Excellent location, excellent room. Great food. Geat amosphere. Hope to go back sometime.
- Beautiful peaceful setting, food was amazing. We booked a spa treatment each which was a lovely way to spend the afternoon, very professional team.
- Very good spa treatments and staff. Good and well priced wine.
- room and hotel generally had a nice relaxed feel, Staff were polite attentive and knowledgeable.
The Beach House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, The Beach House is located in Milford on Sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bournemouth is 12 miles from The Beach House, and Southampton is 15 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 11 miles away.
- We know the area very well and have eaten at the Hotel, but this was our first stay. Lovely Hotel and the Breakfast was all you could want!
- Amazing place to stay. We recently stayed at The Beach House Hotel for 2 nights to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary it truly was a 5 star experience. There is a lovely warm atmosphere when you stay here, add to that all you would expect from a luxury room with a fantastic sea view. Breakfast delightful and after eating here the first evening we saw no reason to look elsewhere for our Anniversary meal.
- Manageress came in early to provide us with a breakfast as we had to leave early morning.
- Beautiful hotel with sea views and a resident cat! Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious, quirky and clean. Excellent choice for breakfast & food was top quality. Would highly recommend & we’ll definitely be returning.
- Pretty much everything. Wish we’d eaten there for dinner as breakfast was fantastic
The Angel & Blue Pig
Located in Lymington, 15 miles from Bournemouth, The Angel & Blue Pig features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 12 miles from The Angel & Blue Pig, and Portsmouth is 20 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room and friendly staff. Location was great.
- The location and reception by the staff were excellent. We enjoyed the room, with its quirkiness. The fresh little shortbread delivered on the first day were fabulous (I wish I had gotten some on the following day or the recipe!) the hotel provides good free wifi and is very well located. I had dinner on site the first nite and the steak was cooked to perfection. Lovely stay.
- We liked the food in the restaurant, very tasty and massive cocktails!
- Staff were super friendly and helpful. The food and drinks were great and the room was really tidy and comfortable and after a long day, the bed was a treat to get into and fall asleep.
Lovely old style building in the centre of Lymington. We stayed for 2 nights in a King room which was very spacious. Furniture in the room was different.. desk was made from an old door and the room was decorated to a different style which made this quirky but modern.
We had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant, food was excellent and would highly recommend.
All of the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, East Close offers accommodations in Hinton. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bournemouth is 9 miles from East Close, and Southampton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6 miles from East Close.
- breakfast was spot on.good selection.Cooked breakfast was delicious and well presented.The room was large and very comfortable.
- Staff in reception and dining room very welcoming and helpful
- Delicious porridge for breakfast with honey and cream. Husband equally enjoyed full English. Beautiful architecture and grounds and all staff extremely helpful and friendly
- Beautiful setting, rooms were very comfortable and the food was delicious.
- Food was excellent, service was friendly and efficient. Room was good and ensuite looked newly re-tiled and was very spacious.
Top Hotels In Sway Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sway Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sway Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sway Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!