10 Best Hotels To Stay In Swannanoa Hills North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Swannanoa Hills North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Swannanoa Hills North Carolina:
Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road & I-40
One of our best sellers in Asheville! Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road & I-40 is located in Asheville, just 18 miles from Lake Lure.A TV and Xbox 360, as well as an iPad are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 8 miles from Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road, and Hendersonville is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Originally planned to stay here for just 1 night, but the location, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff convinced us to stay for 2 more nights. A nice central location for the surrounding national and state forests, as well as downtown Asheville. Definitely a great budget friendly option.
- Breakfast was served from 6am-10am, so that gave all the guests plenty of time to enjoy without the lobby ever being overcrowded. The location was perfect; it was right off of I-40, and it never took us more than 15 minutes to get anywhere we were going. Also, the room was extremely clean!
- Bed was very comfortable and facility was clean. Easily located just off highway.
- Easy access to highway, great breakfast (bacon & eggs), very comfortable bed, and staff was helpful.
Stafff was great
The rating on booking.com was 8.4
It was not compared to others
it was just because it was a lot older than I thought it would be
It was clean though
Motel 6 Asheville
One of our best sellers in Asheville! The Motel 6 Asheville is off of Interstate 40 and is less than a 10-minute drive from Warren Wilson College. This hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace available on site.Cable TV is included in every simply decorated guest room of this Asheville hotel and Wi-Fi is available. The bedding in all rooms features brightly colored patterns.A laundromat is on site at the Asheville Motel 6 and there are also vending machines available for snacks and drinks. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby.This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Asheville and the Municipal Golf Course is 2 miles away. The Asheville Mall is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room was fine but had a bit of a smell that was a little off. I would clean the room with pinesol or similar product.
- This is a bare bones motel. There were clean towels, toilet paper and a tiny bar of soap, but NOTHING else. Oh, there was a nice TV.
- They were very nice I can’t remember the mans name but he was very understanding
- The room was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was quiet.
- It was located next to a gas station and very comfortable
Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East
Located in Asheville, 18 miles from Lake Lure, Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 8 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East, and Hendersonville is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East.
- Sharon was the best housekeeper EVER!!! The room had lots of cabinets, full kitchen and good couch for long term stays!
- The waffles were good. The room was clean (except the carpet. Easy to get to and from Asheville by car.
- Was very convenient to have bottom level room with a pet. Internet was great!
- That the room was clean, and we had enough towels. We also liked that we did not hear the people next door.
- Everything clean and organized. Breakfast was very well run. Love that.
Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore East
Located in Asheville, 18 miles from Lake Lure, Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore East features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Black Mountain is 8 miles from HI Asheville Biltmore, and Hendersonville is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore East.
- Only about a mile from the VAMC. The dog hiking trail and landscaping were beautiful. The facility is spotless, indoors and outside.
- The food (dinner) was very good. The staff at check in and in the bar/restaurant were very nice.
- The hotel was super clean and nice. Updated room. Would stay again!
- The rooms were great and the staff very helpful. I was particularly impressed with their knowledge and thoughtfulness regarding those traveling with their pets.
- Great customer service. Very clean and updated, breakfast was good.
Asheville Ramada Southeast
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Asheville Ramada Southeast offers accommodations in Asheville.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 20 miles from Asheville Ramada Southeast, and Black Mountain is 11 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- price, wifi, good maintenance service when requested
- The bathroom was very spacious and clean. They have a great little atoee in the lobby.
- great location and rooms were nice and not much noise also a nice breakfast in the mornings
- Loved everything. The people were so friendly, you had a smoking room, loved check out at 12noon.
- fully breakfast, friendly staff, bed was comfortable, bathrooms were clean and nice tub and lots of hot water, close to a lot of attracations
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road
One of our best sellers in Asheville! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road is located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, just 21 miles from Lake Lure.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 11 miles from Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road, and Hendersonville is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, bathroom was clean and bed was comfortable. You can tell it’s been renovated in recent years.
- My husband and I enjoyed our weekend getaway. Everything was great! We will go again. The breakfast was very good each morning. Our dog enjoyed the doggie park.
- Breakfast was good, beds wer so-so. First room assigned had a door that didn’t lock; and had been smoked in – a lot – by the previous occupants. Front desk moved us promptly to a better room, thanks for that.
- Great location close to downtown. We drove everywhere so we didn’t care about being extremely close to everything but we could get good meals and cheap parking downtown which was only a 5min drive from the hotel! The breakfast provided was delicious and hot. The beds were comfortable and spacious, and the shower was big with great water pressure.
- The bed was very comfortable and the main part of the room was very spacious. The entire room was very clean.
SpringHill Suites Asheville
An indoor pool and hot tub are offered in this hotel, situated just off the interstate 240. Chic guest rooms provide modern amenities including a flat-screen cable TV and iPod docking station.All air-conditioned accommodation of SpringHill Suites Asheville features a spacious sitting area. A mini-refrigerator and a microwave are also offered.The well-equipped gym provides cardio equipment for guests that like to keep fit. Free Wi-Fi and free public parking is offered at SpringHill Suites Asheville.
- The staff were all very accomadating, pleasant & understanding when I needed to check out early due to my brothers illness.
- The sofa bed actuaaly had a trundle that pulled out. So each of our teenage boys had there on bed. That was perfect!
- Having the large comfy sofa in the room is a great for visiting with family and friends. The rooms are quiet and comfortable.
- All of the staff were great. Special thanks to one of the ladies doing the breakfast- she was just such a perfect character for our holiday stay. I came to breakfast one morning without any shoes, she caught me & advised for safety reasons, I needed to wear shoes in the eating area. I nicknamed her ”popo” & she nicknamed me “feer”. Great fun memory for Christmas!!
- The check in welcome bag, comfortable beds, complementary suckers, and spacious rooms were the highlight of the experience. I didn’t go to the pool but could see it as I walked to my room and it looked really nice. Breakfast was rather nice for a continental buffet. The location was great only a few minutes from downtown. It was nice they had a little shop for snacks or forgotten items.
Located in Asheville, a 5-minute walk from Lake Kenilworth, Courtyard Asheville offers chic guestrooms with modern amenities including a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access.Courtyard Asheville features rooms with a seating area and air conditioning. Tea and coffee making facilities are included.Guest can relax in the indoor pool and sauna after a workout in Courtyard Asheville’s well-equipped gym with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.The Bistro serves American dishes for breakfast and dinner.
- The location was great and very clean. Great staff. The front desk was so sweet and helpful
- I loved having a balcony area and the room was very spacious. The location was great, easy parking and fantastic staff who were most helpful and eager to assist.
There is an indoor pool, the breakfast is acceptable.
The shower has a powerful flow.
- They went to extra effort to provide a good breakfast even without a cook, who could not get to work because of the winter storm. They also provided me with a scraper to remove snow from my car.
- Friendly staff and convenient to event I was attending
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Asheville Tunnel Road
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Asheville Tunnel Road offers accommodations in Asheville, just 21 miles from Lake Lure. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Black Mountain is 12 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Asheville Tunnel Road, and Hendersonville is 19 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was delicious! The staff went out of the way to make you feel welcome.
- Everything was better than I had anticipated. I have stayed at many hotels and this one ranks as one of the best.
- It was much nicer than I expected! I would definitely come again and recommend to friends and family.
- The location was close to the Biltmore Estate and close to several good local restaurants. Easy to get to from the highway.
- The hotel was extremely clean, loved the pool and jakuzee and it was close to lots of restaurants. So pleased that it had a microwave and fridgerator too
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate), NC
One of our top picks in Asheville.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road is located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, just 21 miles from Lake Lure.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 12 miles from Country Inn Asheville, and Hendersonville is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Location! It was close to everything but in a quieter area. Spacious room and comfy bed. Breakfast was really good for the value
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room and bath was very clean. Breakfast was quite good.
- The bed was indeed like sleeping on a cloud. Very clean and roomy. Close enough to downtown but far enough away that it wasn’t over-powered by crowds.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean
- Comfortable big bed, great breakfast, friendly kind helpful staff
Top Hotels In Swannanoa Hills North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Swannanoa Hills North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!