10 Best Hotels To Stay In Susulá Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Susulá Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Susulá Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Susulá Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Susulá Yucatán. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Susulá Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Susulá Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Susulá Yucatán:
Hotel Plaza Mirador
One of our best sellers in Mérida! Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Plaza Mirador is located in Mérida in the region of Yucatán, just 22 miles from Progreso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
Ac worked only good thing about the place
The walls were paper thin and there was a crowd of teenage soccer players and it felt like we were in a dorm in college.. we asked for a room with a view on bookings and got a room on a parking lot. The breakfast that was include with the room was only white toast juice and coffee the juice was awful and there was a buffet there that seem ok but that was extra…
- Excellent location, walking distance from the centre. I loved the garden and the pool, very quiet and relaxing with plenty of trees and birds. Also great atmosphere, the hotel customers are mainly mexicans and european backpackers. No noisy and rowdy gringos… which is a plus.
- Very close to ADO Came & Tame bus stations (200-300 m.). Walking distance from old town. Nice patio with swimming pool. Quite good price.
- I can absolutely recommend this hotel! The staff was so friendly and helpful! We were suprised and very satisfied. Room was clean and large, bads were very comfortable. Tasty breakfast, good connection to wifi, everything was alright.
- Excellent service, great front desk staff especially Dash and Carmen, great breakfast and Carlos, Sergio we’re exceptional in dinning service and our maid service Carina was awesome. Great location to center (about 6 minute walk) and great Tour packages they provide. Also close to bus transportation.
- Ac worked only good thing about the place
Hotel La Mision De Fray Diego
One of our best sellers in Mérida! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel La Mision De Fray Diego is located in Mérida in the region of Yucatán, just 22 miles from Progreso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room, clean and quiet. Beautiful environment, oasis in the city. Super helpful and friendly, professional staff. Pool was lovely, perfect temperature. Fantastic location to everything centro.
- Great location, beautiful historic hotel. Great valet parking. Very clean.
- Wonderful ambience overall, great location, comfortable bed with quality linens, small but updated bathroom. Great staff at the front desk!
- The suites where very nice and roomy. Location was great, pool was great after long days in the sun.
- The whole atmosphere of the Hotel was so charming. The staff was so very helpful and friendly. They made you feel so at home and welcome. I can’t over state how wonder our stay at this hotel was. The breakfasts on the terrace were my favorite. Be sure to try the chiliquiles. They are excellent. I really hated to leave this place and would love to go again!
The Diplomat Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Mérida – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, The Diplomat Boutique Hotel is located in the Centro de Merida neighborhood in Mérida, just 22 miles from Progreso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet and relaxing place close to the centre of a busy city
- I was very excited to stay at the Diplomat and I had high expectations. The hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. The room was beautifully designed, very clean and had a signature scent which was amazing. The check in process was a breeze and super informative with excellent recommendations for local restaurants and shopping. The map was really handy as well. They prepared an amazing breakfast in the morning and even worked around my wife’s allergies. Couldn’t say enough nice things about the property or the service.
Our hosts (Sara & Neil), were 10’s on every level. They told us the best places to visit,eat,sightsee,etc. They worked hard at becoming your friends as well as your information guides during our stay.
Oh yea, the breakfast that Sara whips up for guests in the morning-Mind blowing local fruit and produce!
We would go back in a heartbeat.
- Fantastic stay. Hosts were the best part but the home made breakfast is incredible, room was beautiful and the whole hotel is very tastefully done
- The best hotel experience we have ever had. Bar none. Sara and Neil’s customer service was absurdly good (offering us tips for other Mexican locations before we arrived). incredible breakfasts, huge rooms and Merida is my new favourite town. Truly first class.
With easy access to Mérida’s main roads, this hacienda-style hotel is just a 3-minute drive from Mérida Airport and 10 minutes from the center of town. It has grounds with an outdoor pool and hammock zone.The hotel’s La Noria Restaurant serves traditional Mexican and International-style meals. There are tables and chairs on the grounds where you can enjoy a drink.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hacienda Inn feature flat-screen cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a telephone. The rooms also feature a coffee maker, purified bottle water and a work desk. Each one has a private bathroom that has a hairdryer.Wi-Fi is also free in public areas. There are also 2 computers in the lobby that guests can use for free. Complimentary on-site parking is also available.
- Great place to stay for the money..very close to the airport. It has all the amenities one needs for a day or two.
- Accommodation, pool, staff were excellent. Very handy to airport.
- The wait-staff was awesome and incredibly attentive, and they really went over the top. The food was really good. The grounds were well taken care of, the hammocks and swings an odd but welcome addition. The pool was very nice. The layout was very neat and well designed. Oh, and the water pressure was awesome compared to the other places I stayed.
- Setting. Classy, large pool, live music, quiet at night, beds great.towels good.
- It was a very nice place with very clean, spacious rooms.
One of our best sellers in Mérida! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Suites Flamboyanes offers accommodations in Mérida, just 21 miles from Progreso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff was wonderful. Housekeeping did a great job. The breakfast diner staff was helpful and friendly and we never had a bad meal. The beds were comfortable and clean. We had plenty of hot water for showers. We were provided fresh drinking water daily and there is even a hot and cold water dispenser in the sitting area for all to use. The pool was very clean and well taken care of. We would absolutely stay again.
It is cheap
The stuff is nice and kind.
8~10 mins drive from the town center.
Water pressure in shower was good
- It was very close to the medical clinic that we visited
– nice and cheap breakfast
competent staff, when the A/C in our room failed, they repaired it within 15 minutes!
– easy parking, POIs reachable by foot from the hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Casa Canova is located in Mérida in the region of Yucatán, just 22 miles from Progreso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Hacienda Cortes
One of our best sellers in Mérida! Located in Mérida, 23 miles from Progreso, Hotel Hacienda Cortes features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and had the essentials. Private parking space was available. Felt safe.
- Not far from the airport. Not difficult to find. Inexpensive.
- The staff was very friendly when I arrived at night. It was a short taxi ride from the airport and a cheap stay. There was plenty of parking for people who come by car. The room, bed and bathroom were clean and OK. Had decent internet and TV. Was happy to be able to pay by credit card.
- Para nosotros que viajamos en vehículo fue grato quedar justo fuera de la habitación.
- El gerente del hotel no tuvo el valor de atenderme
Located in the Centro de Merida neighborhood in Mérida, 22 miles from Progreso, Hotel Residencial features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Residencial.
- The hotel is charming. The location is excellent (not too close to noisy areas but not too far from the main attractions or travel points either) and has a decent car park.
- Staff are very friendly and helpful. Location is nice.
- Room is comfortable, good. Staff is very kind. Whenever i have questions, they answered kindly. And this hotel has rooftop. You can see beautiful sunset at 5-6p.m
Very nice place to stay.
The hotel is very close to the city centre (10min walk to the cathedral) but quite.
- The hotel is a 15 minute walk from the centre, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful, and the staff very helpful, and communicating in English was easy.The beds are wide and comfortable and there was a lot of parking space.
Hotel Posada Maya
Located in Mérida in the region of Yucatán, 24 miles from Progreso, Hotel Posada Maya features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- It’s an airport hotel with shuttle service. Very close to the airport. Good pool.
- Obviously has been refurbished;electric systems are very modern, including built-in USB ports;new bathroom facilities, etc.
- Location very near the airport, possibility to by food in hotelshop
- Staff was helpful. The bathrooms have been updated nicely. Near the airport.
The hotel was much better than I expected. The beds were very comfy & the bathroom very nice & clean. The room was very spacious!
Toward the end of our trip, my husband got a cold, so we asked to stay 1 extra hour to rest. They were so understanding! Besides, their restaurant had a delicious soup that helped with his cold. Room service.
The pictures don’t show the greatness of the staff & hotel.
Hotel Casa De Las Columnas
In Merida’s historical center, only minutes from cultural and recreational areas of the city, this hotel offers elegant accommodations, combined with exceptional services in a central location.Hotel Casa de las Columnas is ideally situated only a short distance from a variety of popular points of interest. Guests can easily discover golf courses, historic sites and the archaelogical zone of Chichen-Itza.After a day exploring the city, guests at Las Columnas can take a refreshing swim in the spacious swimming pool, enjoy the sunshine from the deck or relax with a massage from the hotel’s spa services.
- Historical flair, nice garden. Best suite is the Veneciana, with balcony.Very small hotel.
- Buen hotel en general, el personal super amable y muy buena ubicación.
El diseño de la construcción del hotel
Muy acojedor!!! La cama comoda y el ambiente muy agradable
El servicio muy agradable
La opción de entrar al hotel con la llave electrica me encanto!!
- La cama era comoda, la alberca siempre limpia aunque muy pequeña, el baño muy bien, limpio y el agua caliente nunca fallo.
Top Hotels In Susulá Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Susulá Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Susulá Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Susulá Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!