10 Best Hotels To Stay In Suspiro del Moro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Suspiro del Moro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Suspiro Del Moro Andalucía:
Hotel Restaurante Boabdil
Located in Otura, 7 miles from Granada, Hotel Restaurante Boabdil features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sierra Nevada is 14 miles from Hotel Restaurante Boabdil, and Nerja is 27 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles away.
- Good location for an overnight stop or a base to explore the area.
- This is as average, as a by-the-road hotel can get – there was nothing to standout particularly, neither there was any letdowns. Beds were okay, no views beside the window, shower is fine, location is great, if you don’t want to get into the city and explore around. Positive surprise – restaurant/cafe downstairs.
- Very good value for money, helpful staff, and hotel was clean and tidy with a decent restaurant. Only down side is you can hear everything from nearby rooms and they tended to put customers in rooms next door to each other even when the hotel was not mostly empty. I stayed three days and each day new people were in and out of the rooms either side of me late at night and early in the morning, then the cleaners are in there and it all became very noisy.
- Very friendly staff, very cheap and quite comfortable
- Great base for visiting Sierra Nevada and Granada! Next to a junction, car park, beautiful decor.
This hotel is located in natural surroundings, next to Sierra Nevada National Park and only 15 minutes from the regional capital, Granada.Hotel Zerbinetta boasts well-lit rooms that offer magnificent views of the Sierra Nevada and Granada. In El Viso restaurant you can enjoy the best cuisine of the region on the terrace with views of the mountains.Enjoy long strolls through the natural area surrounding the hotel. There are also horseback riding, biking or trekking excursions available.
- Very friendly, warm and clean. Excellent location and staff
There are good cooking in the hotel. We have only supper – it was good!
Hotel are in the very beautiful place and very comfortable.
- service and food excellent. location good for sierra Nevada and Alhambra.
We were bumped up to a fabulous junior suite at no extra cost! Very helpful hard working staff.
The hotel is literally on the edge of the national park and makes a good base to go horse riding, hiking or cycling from. The view from the panoramic restaurant is superb. There is a lovely log fire in the guest lounge area with reasonably priced drinks at the bar.
- Easy to find and good parking. Great view of mountains and very clean.
El Balcon de las Nieves
This establishment is located in the Sierra Nevada National Park, at 4,100 feet and with spectacular views of the monumental Granada.From here you will be able to easily see the city without losing out on comfort, peace, relaxation, magic and hospitality. The accommodations are ideal for ski season stays, with its pleasant and cozy lounge plus fireplace. Equally, in the summer you can enjoy its swimming pool with terrace. All the rooms boast spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada and Granada.This is a unique place, surrounded by pine forests through which you can do various treks. What’s more, you can spend some truly romantic vacations surrounded by nature.
- Pet friendly Very Clean Excellent Buffet Breakfast
- Amazing view, comfortable room and bed, very quiet, nice breakfast – would have liked to stay longer
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The views from the terraces were awesome. Excellent breakfast, especially the hot bread and coffee.
- The food was excellent, we enjoyed a great dinner there. The breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade tomato marmelade and cakes was also delicious.
- Food delicious. So homely and all staff were lovely
Hotel La Marquesa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel La Marquesa is located in Granada in the region of Andalusia, just 11 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 29 miles from Hotel La Marquesa, and Lanjarón is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 11 miles from Hotel La Marquesa.
- Everything was as in pictures. Looks nice and authentic.
- The building is quite old (which is great) and in a great condition. Good design.
- Spa facilities are good. All parts of the hotel are clean and well maintained. It is in walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Built in the 1200s….impressive. Away from the city center.
- A very nice building but a little out of the way in La Zubia. Excellent bathroom and nicely furnished. The staff are very welcoming and kind.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Galanes offers accommodations in Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Los Galanes, and Almuñécar is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from Los Galanes.
All the staff were excellent they were very friendly and helpful
Bus stop immediately outside hotel great for going into Granada even tho staff advised metro better and only just a few minutes down the road we used the buses
Would not hesitate to recommend
Would certainly return
- Easy access from A44 and very close to the Hospital Campus de la Salud.
- The room was ok, the bathroom was great, we asked for a hair dryer and they gave us in a while, well linked to the city center with tram-metro station in 5 minutes by walk
- We used this for an overnight stop prior to a hospital appointment. The room though not large was basically equipped in line with the star rating and it had everything needed for an overnight stay. The beds were very comfortable, the room was spotless and there was a small modern shower room with toilet and basin. Very easy and quick access from the A44 and there are buses passing the door and the metro a very short walk away. The staff and the locals using the bar were all very friendly and helpful.
- The staff people are very kind, the rooms are clean with a nice bathroom. The hotel is also close to the motorway, which is quite useful.
- All the staff were excellent they were very friendly and helpful
Abades Nevada Palace
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Abades Nevada Palace is located in Granada. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from Abades Nevada Palace, and Almuñécar is 30 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 11 miles away.
- The hotel was excellent value great helpful staff, lovely comfortable rooms with Good bathroom shower/bath toiletry selection very good, a state of the art electronic loo brought us many laughs with shower facility, blow dry etc This has and will become our favourite hotel for the great shopping in nearby Nevada centre. The bar and bar staff were just so helpful friendly and it was a nice place to enjoy a beer or wine. Breakfast was also excellent great choice of everything you could want. We didn’t get a chance to sample the hotels spa facilities but will in the future. The hotel is modern to suit most tastes wether leisure or business it’s an easy bus or better still tram to the centre of Granada historic centre just a couple of minutes walk away. There are some good bars close by with great tapas and a short 2 minute walk to Granada’s football stadium.
Super friendly staff
- The buffet at the hotel’s restaurant. My partner is vegetarian and there was limited option on the buffet menu for vegetarians, the lady managing the buffer went extra mile in serving her vegetarian lasagne which was not an option on the buffet menu. It was such a welcome relief as it was our first day in Granada and we only managed to check in around 21:30 and were exhausted from our road trip from Seville to Granada with stops at Zahara and Ronda. Lidl and petrol station next to the hotel but since it was holy week Lidl was closed. A few restaurants next to the round about (50 metres from the hotel) in case you do want to eat/drink at the hotel
- Good location if you prefer to stay outside the city. There is nearby a bus stop but we took a taxi into the city, which was very cheap (just 8 Euros to the Alhambra). Nice, spacious rooms. Great value for the price we paid. Friendly, attentive and helpful hotel staff. Nice view on the Sierra Nevada.
- Hotel areas were clean, stuff always willing to call a taxi or provide info, it is next to a supermarket, pharmacy and fast food chain and the tram station
Hacienda Señorio de Nevada
Located in Villamena , 13 miles from Granada, Hacienda Señorio de Nevada features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental and car rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 14 miles from Hacienda Señorio Nevada, and Nerja is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 17 miles from Hacienda Señorio de Nevada.
Bedrooms are huge and well laid out.
New guest room downstairs by reception is a good asset
- Restaurant was very good, hotel room was spacious, terrace was nice. Very beautiful property and surrounding.
- FAbulous hotel, well worth a visit. Location, great.
- The staff were very efficient, unobtrusive and friendly. The bodega was very interesting and we came away with some great wines bought on the premises.
- Loved the room, beds comfy, great bathroom, view was amazing looking out onto the vineyard. The restaurant food was amazing but was pricey. The wine was fantastic. I recommend the Bronze. Overall facilities were good and room excellent with lovely views of the countryside.
- Bedrooms are huge and well laid out.
Hotel Granada Palace
Located in Monachil in the region of Andalusia, 3 miles from Granada, Hotel Granada Palace features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment and car rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Granada Palace Suites, and Almuñécar is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Granada Palace.
- Location, granada is a wonderful city, friendly people, lovely tapas. Hotel was really special and staff friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower and tub were nice .
- Big room, wonderful views and 2 double beds. Excellent value. Great Italian restaurant opposite. Nice bar around the corner with outdoor seating in sunshine.
- Lovely hotel and really nice rooms. Friendly staff in the restaurant.
- Rooms were spotless and restaurant for evening meals was very good
Hotel La Garapa
Located in Cájar, 2.9 miles from Granada, Hotel La Garapa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Hotel La Garapa, and Almuñécar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 12 miles from Hotel La Garapa.
- Beautiful little hotel with lots of flowers, orange and lemon trees. Nicely decorated rooms and good breakfast. Good travel distance to Alhambra, bus runs near hotel.
The room was spacious an airy with a jacuzzi bath.
The breakfast buffet was laid out beautifully, there was so much choice.
Home made jams different, variety of breads and pastries and cakes..
There were 4 different juices and plenty of fresh fruit..
The staff were very helpful and
arranged tickets for us for the Alhambra for the following day.
Nothing was too much trouble for them.
We had a plan of where the get the local bus to the attractions. The bus trip was about 20 minutes..
We actually got a taxi which was 11 euros and it took us straight to the ticket office
of the Alhambra.. We made our way back by bus the fare was less than 2 euros each..
- A nice atmosphere. A comfortable room. A nice garden which gets attention. Perfect location outside the town and close to the Siërra Nevada. A very good breakfast.
Excellent location to visit Grenada, accessible in 15 minutes with the bus.
Very nice place with a garden and orange trees.
The staff was nice and helpful.
- Very pretty room with nice decorations. Homemade dessert in breakfast. Good WiFi connection. Nice staff. Restaurant Molina nearby was cheap and tastes great.
Hotel Los Cerezos
Located in Monachil, 4 miles from Granada, Hotel Los Cerezos features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hotel Los Cerezos, and Almuñécar is 28 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Very helpfull staff. Good restaurant. Great service for little money.
Nice location overlooking the city
Room was comfortable and clean
- Good breakfast, heating was great, bar easy good for drinks and tapas.
Excelent hotel with a very good restaurant! Very friendly staff and you feel like at home !
It has an excelent view of the city and the mountains. Has its own parking.
- Location is great, overlooking Granada and very close to the access to the trails in Sierra Nevada. The hotel itself is awesome, with great rooms and large balconies. The restaurant is nice as well, if a bit pricy.
Top Hotels In Suspiro Del Moro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!