10 Best Hotels To Stay In Surribas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Surribas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Surribas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Surribas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Surribas Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Surribas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Surribas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Surribas Galicia:
Turismo Rural As Casas
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Turismo Rural As Casas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Viana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ourense is 17 miles from Turismo Rural As Casas, and Allariz is 27 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles away.
- Casa rural restaurada, habitaciones y baño grande, hermosas vistas
- The beautiful old stone house, surrounded by fields, the warmth of the welcome from Livan and Emilia, sculpture by Emilia’s father, Eduardo R. Osorio, photographs by Livan, the labradors (one resident, one neighbour) and the food. A very relaxing environment with plenty of outdoor and indoor space, so it doesn’t matter what the weather is doing.
- The hosts were warning and very welcoming. The area is precious for walkers and Trekkers
- El sitio es precioso, la habitación muy cómoda y sobretodo muy calentita lo que se agradecía con el frío que hacía fuera. El trato genial, lleve a mi perro (que además es de tamaño grande) y desde el primer momento fue como estar en casa. Totalmente recomendable
- En general, el Pazo es extraordinario en sí mismo, pero si además cuenta con unos anfitriones de lujo, la experiencia se convierte en algo formidable. Y es que los dueños son encantadores; están atentos en todo momento a lo que el huesped pueda necesitar y hacen que uno se sienta como en casa. Nos gustó muchísimo y repetiremos, sin duda.
Hotel Mogay is located in Chantada, just 19 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 30 miles from Hotel Mogay, and Allariz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mogay.
- Modern and comfortable rooms. Nice areas and landscape near.
- La cama muy cómoda pero no me gustó que en lugar de sábanas de sabana y colcha tuviera nórdico. Pasé calor.
- Ubicación junto a zona peatonal y la limpieza y conforte
- Buena ubicación. Entorno natural precioso. Hotel confortable y con buen servicio.
- Desayuno excelente y buena relación calidad/precio. Desde luego, mucho más que un hotel de 1 estrella. Más bien de 3.
Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso offers accommodations in Monterroso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 20 miles from Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso, and Sarria is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso.
- Exceptional accommodation for the price. Friendly people in a nice little town off the beaten track.
- Todo muy bien exelente hotel todo nuevo y trato correcto
- Habitación amplia y cómoda.Personal muy amable que hizo todo muy agradable y fácil. Repetiría sin duda.
- Las habitaciones eran amplias y la limpieza total.
- habitacion muy grande con muchas ventanas y un baño muy grande, muy sencillo todo y super limpio
Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas
Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas is located in Lalín, 26 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 26 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadavia is 26 miles from Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas, and Portomarin is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas.
- Young woman who checked me in was excellent. She covered cafe, restaurant, and hotel and still provided good service. Room was fine for a break from the Camino Santiago. Nice bathroom and good sized room.
- It was very quiet and clean. It was a big well ventilated room and the bed was very comfortable. The attached bar served great coffee. The inclusion of breakfast in the price of the room and the cost of the menu of the day meant the whole stay was really great value. It was also very near a section of an alternative and beautiful camino which meant we could easily get back to the Via De La Plata.
- Very near the old centre of the town. A helpful receptionist.
- The location and the good disposition of the staff.
- La cocina del restaurante estaba muy buena. Situado cerca del centro.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Casarellos is located in Casarellos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ourense is 15 miles from Casa Casarellos, and Allariz is 26 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 33 miles away.
- This is a delightful property with the added advantage of an outdoor pool. The accommodation is lovely, spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners could not do enough for us. There is no restaurant on site but we were driven to a typical Galician restaurant and collected when we had finished our meal. The communal salon has an honesty bar so were delighted to have a pre-dinner gin and tonic and a post-dinner gin and tonic. This experience was enhanced when the owners brought us ice and lemon to accompany our drinks. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and beautifully served. We used this accommodation as part of our camino trip and in the morning, the owner very kindly drove my daughter and I to the camino (with our rucksacks). Would love to return to this property again. The owners could not do enough for us. Delightful people and place. Such a happy place to be and what cute, well-behaved dogs who met us on our camino and showed us the way to the property!!
- Location location location OMG amazing! Fantastic walk in and out! Views do die for!
- Fabulous remote location, beautiful tasteful accommodation, friendly family run, great dinner, lovely outdoor pool & wonderful views.
A good stopping off point for walkers on the Camino. The hotel will either fetch from the nearby village or provide a local taxi number.
Comfortable and relaxing with an excellent dinner.
- It was very peaceful; few tourists, beautiful countryside. It is a place to read and relax. The Camino de Santiago is very accessible. The pool is superb, very clean, large and magnificent views. We arranged to eat in one evening and the meal was excellent; simple but made from top quality ingredients and cooked to perfection. The family could not have been more helpful.
Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza is located in Lalín, just 24 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ourense is 27 miles from Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza, and Pontevedra is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza.
- Dinner was great and pretty cheap. Also the staff were really nice.
- the staff were excellent, the food plentiful and good quality and quite at reasonable price.
- Rich breakfast, nice spa, good position for a business trip. The room was big and confortable.
- Nice hotel with good facilities including spa, food is good with varied breakfast and evening meal options, small bar and cafe also within the hotel.
- Room is a very nice size, with bath plus shower very handy for both of us .
Pension Casa Curro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Casa Curro offers accommodations in Palas de Rei .All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Casa Curro, and Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- Location, property and the host are very accommodating.
- Easy check in and easy for the camino. Good food at the restaurant with this albergue.
- Good shower, very near Camino track, supermarket, farmacia and cafes and restaurants. Very quiet and had an elevator to the third floor . Good heating
- It was very central, right on the sino De Santiago, staff was very friendly.
- It was a room plus ensuite in an apartment block with family run restaurant on ground floor with lift up to our 2nd floor rooms. It provided a drying rack which was useful when walking the camino
Located in Lalín, 26 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Villanueva features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ourense is 26 miles from Hotel Villanueva, and Pontevedra is 31 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- My last night in Spain (I was taught “beuno camino” by the nice check-out girl) travelling solo by bike, this hotel was beyond what I could have wanted. I arrived after 9pm to a “no fuss, no problem”,. The bed very comfy (high-quality memory foam) and rooms so clean, including a deep bath/instant hot water to soak tired cycling legs. But it was the pleasant friendly and genuine nature of staff and particularly the owner I liked as I went down to enjoy the most terrific local salad. The food is superb. Many thanks.
- We received a wonderful welcome from Andrea who was on Reception. We were cycling the Via de la Plata, and our bikes were quickly secured. The hotel has an excellent restaurant and we had both lunch and dinner at the hotel. The gambas were some of the best we’ve ever tasted! We needed an early start the next morning and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. This is a brilliant stop for those on the pilgrim route to Santiago
- Excellent dinner and lovely owners who really looked after us. Perfect break from Camino
The crew of the hotel is very hospitable . Try the suggestions on the menu, these are marvelous! We are spoiled in This place 😊!
( 5 motards Belge)
Tip ; let the host guide jou in the choice for wine
Hotel bem localizado, limpo e acolhedor. Funcionários muito simpáticos e prestáveis.
Gostei e recomendo.
Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin
Featuring free WiFi and buffet breakfast, Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin offers accommodation in Portomarin, in the Saint James’ Way Pilgrimage Route, 14.3 miles from Lugo. The hotel has a bar and a terrace, and views of the river. Free public parking is available nearby.Rooms include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The bathroom comes with bath or shower and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Sarria is 11.2 miles from Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin, while Monforte de Lemos is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The hotel is located right along the El Camino walk – it is bright, airy, has a massive patio attached for warm nights (and for when it isn’t raining), great service and warm showers. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious (we had 3 singles in a room on the top floor). The breakfast was hearty and plentiful prior to going on the walk. The restaurant next door isn’t too bad and perfect after walking 24 kms in one day (when you don’t want to walk another 10 feet). The staff are wonderful, helpful and also attentive. They do double duty as reception and bartenders and also put out the breakfast in the mornings.
- The reception girl dried our runners as we had been walking in the rain facilities were good excellent location
- The staff was friendly. The room was clean with a great view to the river.
- Perfect location on the Camino, close to downtown and overlooking the river. Modern hotel that is clean and well organized.
- The staff were so helpful and kind, they could not do enough to make sure we had a great stay. Breakfast was excellent especially with fresh coffee.
Rectoral de Castillon
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rectoral de Castillon offers accommodations in Pantón, just 18 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Allariz is 25 miles from Rectoral de Castillon, and Manzaneda is 26 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Our hostess; a very good dinner with excellent local wines; an interesting well restored property.
- Very pleasant owner, excellent dinner and wine. Very peaceful setting.
- Surroundings, garden and exterior and the bathroom.
- En general todo, habitación amplia y muy cómoda y la comida excelente.
- La casa es una antigua Rectoral, de gran tamaño. Muy bonita por fuera con una gran finca.
Top Hotels In Surribas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Surribas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Surribas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Surribas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!