10 Best Hotels To Stay In Surfside Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Surfside Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Surfside Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Surfside Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Surfside Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Surfside Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Surfside Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Surfside Maine:
Friendship Oceanfront Suites
Friendship Oceanfront Suites is located in Old Orchard Beach, just 11 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom.Ogunquit is 23 miles from Friendship Oceanfront Suites, and Freeport is 26 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The water front property is amazing, the sunset siting in the chairs “wow”; it’s a beautiful place to spend time alone or with the family. The property is well maintain, the out side and inside are very clean
Excellent location. Right on the beach!
Staff was great & very helpful!
- Our room was immaculate. It was quiet and within steps of the ocean. It was great having a TV with aps so that we could watch a show after being out exploring all day. The room had a Keurig and free k-cups were in the office…very nice. Everyone who works there is friendly. It was a great place to stay.
—They called to make sure we were coming.
—Room was a large space with two rooms
–Had breakfast when listing stated they did not
- The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They gave suggestions of where to eat and drink. Very appreciative
Beach Walk Apartments and Cottages
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. In Old Orchard Beach, these beachfront apartments are a 14 minute walk from the Old Orchard Beach pier and Palace Playland. Guests can also enjoy an on-site outdoor pool.Each apartments at Beach Walk Oceanfront Inn includes a kitchen with a refrigerator, oven and stove. A cable TV, balcony and private bathroom with free toiletries are also in the accommodations.Guests staying at the Beach Walk Inn can enjoy the convenience of on-site BBQ facilities.University of New England is 10 miles away. Funtown Splashtown USA is a 12 minute drive from the accommodation.
- We weren’t put in the room that we booked in January. We were put in a small room at the Alouette instead of the one we booked at the Beachwalk. We had 7 people at times there & the room was too small. It looked like the one at the Beachwalk would have been bigger than this one that is rundown & older. We were told it was the only Pet Friendly one left. We didn’t bring our dog, and he wouldn’t have fit anyway. It might be a good idea if people receive the room they rented. The parking was a real issue too. The housecleaning was nice & the office staff was nice too but our room was already given away.
- We could hear the surf at night, such a great location! Fred, in the office, was very accommodating got us in our room right after lunch, and allowed an extra vehicle as it was still off season and could be offered. The house is a cottage, and very quirky, but 6 women did well the entire weekend, loved the screened porch!
- Location is great, however when we got there, we didn’t know where to present ourselves. Someone near by told us to go to the Alouette resort. The actual place was ok. Beds weren’t too comfortable, place was clean but could be reorganized.. There was also a train passing by, right next to our room..
- Great location. Wonderful staff. Clean pool. Good size rooms.
- La proximité de la mer. Les chambres étaient parfaites et confortables. La véranda s’est avérée très pratique avec les enfants.
Alouette Sunrise Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Relax at this beachfront resort in Maine, which features an indoor heated pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room. The Old Orchard Beach Pier is a 15-minute walk away.The Alouette Beach Resort has a refrigerator and cable TV with HBO channels in each guest room. They are decorated in bright colors and also include a coffee maker. Select rooms have a balcony with ocean views.The Alouette Beach serves an breakfast, including strawberry waffles and omelets, as well as a lunch menu. Room service is available.Daily local newspapers are available in the lobby of the Alouette Beach Hotel. Guests can use the on-site barbecue facilities.Shopping, dining, and fishing in Portland are 15 miles from the resort. Dunegrass Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.
- We loved looking at the ocean. The suite was beautiful. Very clean.
- Although the websites listed the indoor and outdoor pools as seasonal, we interpreted this to mean that the indoor pool would be open in the winter and the outdoor open in the summer. To make it clearer, the site should say, “Both pools are closed from __ to __, or closed for the winter.” We only chose this hotel for the indoor pool and were very upset that we couldn’t get our money back. Unfortunately our 4 and 7 year olds were devastated.
- The suite was large enough to accommodate active 3 and 5 yr old boys but still a cozy place to spend Thanksgiving.
As it was my birthday we got upgraded to a most beautiful apartments with a balcony, not sea view but you could see the sea from the balcony!
No idea what the ordinary motel rooms are like but the apartments was absolutely fantastic and we were so sorry to only be there one night.
We loved everything about it.
- The staff is great! Location is perfect – steps from the beach and we loved that table and chairs off our balcony overlooking the ocean. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast sandwiches in the cafe are so good we had them every morning of our stay.
Green Dolphin Motel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Green Dolphin Motel is located in Old Orchard Beach in the region of Maine, just 11 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Ogunquit is 22 miles from Green Dolphin Motel, and Freeport is 27 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 9 miles away.
- Staff was extremely friendly and the proximity to the beach is just perfect! Everything was very clean and neat and tidy!
- Our room was beautiful. The owner is great guy and housekeeping is fantastic
- The room was very spacious and clean! I felt very comfortable staying there. The location was awesome to access the beach and the ocean! The parking was a little tight but you didn’t have to worry about having a spot. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
- Very loud and old and out dated. Bring your own coffee.
- Location is close to the ocean and walking distance to many shops and the pier. Their is an outside pool and two spas/hot tubs.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Edgewater is located in Old Orchard Beach in the region of Maine, just 12 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Ogunquit is 21 miles from The Edgewater, and Freeport is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 10 miles from The Edgewater.
- Location, cleanliness, friendliness and helpfulness of staff
- Love the decor of the rooms. We had a great stay! Very clean which is very important for us. And friendly staff, right on the beach.
- The staff was great and very helpful with questions about area restaurants, stores, etc. My husband forgot to bring a belt to wear with his suit and the staff helped us find a store and gave us directions. We were able to make it to the event on time because of their help. Also we loved the room, the bed(extremely comfortable) and the interior design.
- The room we stayed in was awesome. The view couldn’t be beat.
- We were visiting family and this property was very close. Being right on the beach was great even though it was November………..still a beautiful beach to walk:)
Sea View Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Sea View Inn is located in Old Orchard Beach in the region of Maine, just 12 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ogunquit is 21 miles from Sea View Inn, and Freeport is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 10 miles from Sea View Inn.
- Clean, close to the beach, and they finally fixed the Internet.
- Everything went fine. Love the beach and listening…
- Sea view rooms COMPLETELY worth the extra money. We stayed in both. So much bigger and the views are amazing. Back rooms definitely not that nice. Views of a hallway for our room.
Access to the other Hotel Spa and heated pool
Room was clean and we did not miss anything
Great location near the activities
- I felt safe and was such a beautiful view had no problems at all.
Atlantic Breeze Inn
Featuring a shared terrace and gardens, the Atlantic Breeze Inn is in Old Orchard Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A refrigerator and cable TV are included in each simply furnished guest room. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.Free parking is provided at the property.Old Orchard Beach Amtrak Station is just a 2-minute drive from the Atlantic Breeze Inn. Dunegrass Golf Club is a 6-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location was close enough to walk to the beach.
- I liked the location of the hotel. It was near everything.
- Raj the owner was awesome. Makes you feel very comfortable & welcome
- Owner was wonderful and friendly. Very close to the beach. Bed very comfortable.
- I have to say the Manager at the Atlantic Breeze Inn was of the nicest Managers that I have ever dealt with in all my years, a true gentleman. He gave me some great advice about the area and was always most helpful.
The New Oceanic Inn
One of our best sellers in Old Orchard Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Old Orchard Beach inn is just steps from the beach and features on-site dining. Every room has a private balcony or a terrace.A microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee maker are included in every room at The Oceanic Inn. The air-conditioned rooms have a sofa and a private bathroom. Some units have a full kitchen and a living room.One Soho Square British Pub serves a variety of food, drinks and has pool. The Soho Way Café is a sidewalk café which features breakfast, lunch, and drinks.Palace Playland amusement rides are a 3-minute walk from the Old Orchard Beach Oceanic Inn. The Old Orchard Beach Amtrak train station is a 7-minute walk from the property.
- The staff was so friendly and accommodating. We stayed in a studio for two nights as well as a room with a kitchenette for a week. It was cozy, nothing fancy, but it was clean and nice. A good space for a couple or a small family with little kids. I would recommend staying here.
- On the coast, friendly owners. We wntnout if season, would be great in the summer months.
- Nice place room was small but well taken care of, would stay again.
- The owner was super nice and helpful and the location is awesome… I will be back …found my new favorite place in OOB.
- Lovely little seaside town. Hotel exactly wat we were looking for. And they stayed late for us as we didn’t get there till 11pm
Black Point Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. A seasonal outdoor pool, private beach and rooms with a flat-screen cable TV are featured at this historic inn, in Prouts Neck. Portland, Maine is 12 miles away.Each room at Black Point Inn features plush bedding, free Wi-Fi and luxury bath amenities. A desk area and ironing facilities are included. Select rooms have views of the Gulf of Maine.Points Restaurant on site has fine dining cuisine in the early evenings and a breakfast menu each morning.A fitness center and a tennis court are available at Black Point Scarborough. Activities on site include hiking, biking, and kayaking. Babysitting services are also provided.Prouts Neck Bird Sanctuary is a 12-minute walk away. A variety of beaches like Scarborough Beach State Park are less than 1 miles away.
- We had a two bedroom suite which overlooked the ocean. It was fabulous! Service was excellent!
- Amazing blueberry muffins in the lobby each morning!
- Lovely decor and sense of history. Comfy bed. Friendly young staff.
- Beautiful property, large rooms, great sunsets, nice beach walk
Great stay very beautiful setting
Will stay there again
Seafarer Inn and Cottages
Seafarer Inn and Cottages offers accommodation in Old Orchard Beach. It is located on the town trolley line Free private parking is available on site.All units have an air conditioned seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Seafarer Inn and Cottages features free WiFi.There is a gift shop at the property. There is a game room with a TV and Xbox. The Inn offers the use of bicycles, kayaks, fishing equipment, beach chairs and beach games. There are also outdoor fire pits with screened gazebos available for your enjoyment.Coffee, baked goods. bottle water, soda and locally caught fresh seafood is available for purchase.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. Palace Playland is 1.7 miles from Seafarer Inn and Cottages, while Old Orchard Beach Pier is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 10.6 miles from Seafarer Inn and Cottages.
I was traveling for work and tend to stay at inexpensive budget motel/hotels. This bungalow was great alternative. Excellent value for the price.
There was a bedroom with 2 beds, a dinette area, small bathroom, and a living room. Outside there were several screened in sitting/eating areas.
As for food, there was a microwave, fridge, and sink inside the bungalow, and gas grills outside. There were several restaurants within walking distances and a 7-Eleven across the street.
Location was excellent. Easy to find. And I felt safe coming and going at night as a single gal.
The owners are nice people. They were helpful as this was my first trip to the area. I would definitely stay again.
- The property manager was very cordial, knowledgeable, and welcoming. Also, the outside property layout was quite quaint and lovely to behold.
- The place was small in certain areas but cozy. It had an outdoor screened in canopy with chairs set up for their guests. There was a fire pit and a grill outside as well. Plenty of parking space. What I thought was important at that price was whether the beds had blankets and sheets. It had them and yes I stayed at wild acres and their rentals dont come with them so they also got you on the rental.
- Fantastic family run business. Made you feel as if you had been long lost friends. Genuine kindness and honest enthusiasm.
- This is a place for campers who have gotten too old to sleep on the ground. Comfy beds. Quaint cottages. Very clean. If you haven’t lived a week in a tent, this is not for you. The owners were awesome and available for anything from food to needs of the cabin. Gave suggestion for Bay Haven Restaurant that was 1 hour away, which was so worth the ride for 3 whole lobsters for $26. Great nights with other cottage friends in the outdoor screened gazebos and fire pits.
- I was traveling for work and tend to stay at inexpensive budget motel/hotels. This bungalow was great alternative. Excellent value for the price.
Top Hotels In Surfside Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Surfside Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Surfside Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Surfside Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!