10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sunset Ridge I Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Sunset Ridge I Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sunset Ridge I Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sunset Ridge I Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sunset Ridge I Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sunset Ridge I Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sunset Ridge I Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sunset Ridge I Arizona:
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.In North Scottsdale near Kierland Commons, this resort is 2 blocks from shops and dining at Scottsdale Quarter. This hotel features an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool and hot tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites provides a hot breakfast every morning. The gym is open 24-hours a day and fax and copy services are available in the lobby. A free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius is also available.Each guest room at the Thunderbird Scottsdale Suites comes with a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. They have a separate living room and two 32-inch flat-screen TVs.The hotel is 3 miles from Westworld Exhibition and Equestrian grounds and 8 miles from Old Town Scottsdale. Other activities near the hotel Scottsdale Thunderbird include golf and visiting the many galleries and museums.
- The staff was exceptional! Very friendly and accommodating, in particular the breakfast staff! We would stay here again! Parking was well lit and easy to use. Very nice, safe area accessable to many areas and venues!!
- The courtyard is awesome and offers privacy from passers-by.
- Super breakfast. The workers are attentive but not too much.
- Rooms were clean, grounds were beautiful, POOL WAS HEATED, staff was top notch!
- Great staff. Different breakfasts each morning with REAL eggs, not powdered. Close to Westworld and shopping. Clean quiet room. Free local shuttle. Great bartender and bar food. A very good experience.
Sleep Inn Scottsdale
The Sleep Inn is conveniently located in north Scottsdale, minutes from WestWorld of Scottsdale and the Scottsdale Airport. It offers a continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.Sleep Inn Scottsdale offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each one also has a tea/coffee maker. Room service is available as well.A fitness center with cardiovascular equipment is provided by Sleep Inn Scottsdale. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi and use the on-site laundry facilities.Sleep Inn of Scottsdale is within walking distance from several restaurants such as Legends Bar and Grill and the Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery. It also offers a free shuttle to locations within a 5 miles radius.
- All the the front desk staff were welcoming and helpful.
- breakfast was awesome. staff replenished items in a timely fashion. staff very friendly.
- The bed was very confortable. I slept better than I usually do when traveling.
- comfortable beds, neat room, gppd location. I believe George checked me in..he was ultra friendly.
- My room was clean and recently updated. The staff was friendly. The hotel is in a great location and easily walkable to near by restaurants and shopping. I am very pleased with my stay.
Residence Inn Scottsdale North
This hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona is a 10 minute drive from Scottsdale Air Park and Scottsdale Airport. The pet-friendly hotel offers free Wi-Fi and full kitchens in every suite.The Residence Inn by Marriott Scottsdale North provides spacious suites equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen TV with in-room movies. A separate living and dining area and a sofa bed are also featured. Each kitchen has a full refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove.Residence Inn Scottsdale North provides laundry facilities on-site and grocery shopping services are available. Guests can use the outdoor pool and hot tub or the fitness center. Barbecue facilities and a daily hot breakfast are also provided.West World Equestrian Center is a 10 minute drive from the Scottsdale North Residence Inn Hotel. The Promenade Shopping Center is within walking distance of the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North
This hotel is just 1 miles from Scottsdale Municipal Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms at the Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North offer a work desk, a minibar and a coffee maker. Rooms also include free wired internet.Guests can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast consisting of hot and cold dishes and freshly-brewed coffee.The Scottsdale North features a refreshing outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a lush garden and palm trees. Guests who would like to work out can visit the 24-hour Fitness, located just 0.2 miles away. It offers a range of cardiovascular equipment and free fitness classes.The Scottsdale North is just a few minutes’ drive from Westworld and Kierland Commons and offers free parking.
Staff were great. Upon checking in, the A/C unit fan was rattling – no problem. Someone was there in a couple of minutes and actually changed out the entire unit! Now granted, change outs were scheduled, but they didn’t have to do it at 5pm. Very impressed with all the staff there, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. Lots of hot and cold choices and plenty of fresh fruit.
1) Tasty breakfast
2) Super-clean room
3) Comfortable bed
- Beds were small. Drain didn’t work in shower. We stood in yucky water while we showered. I loved the lime water and the breakfast was pretty good. Pool was clean and not one crackhead around. The night check in clerk was all business. No small talk. No smiles. Smoking was a little inconvenient for my husband because it was far away and cold at night. Day time staff was great.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean.
- Staff very very nice and helpful. Bed very comfortable. Highly convenient to eateries and shopping/amenities.
- Staff were great. Upon checking in, the A/C unit fan was rattling – no problem. Someone was there in a couple of minutes and actually changed out the entire unit! Now granted, change outs were scheduled, but they didn’t have to do it at 5pm. Very impressed with all the staff there, friendly and helpful.
SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North
This hotel is located in Scottsdale, and is a 4-minute drive from Desert Ridge. It has a heated outdoor pool, and offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Studios at the SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North include a sofa bed, and well-lit work desk. They come equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and a coffee machine.In the morning guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast with hot dishes. A local restaurant dinner delivery service is available, and several international restaurants are located less than 3 miles from SpringHill Suites.SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North has a fitness center, and a whirlpool. Nearby leisure activities include bowling, volleyball, and miniature golf.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly and welcoming staff, quite, a great property close to all things good in Scottsdale.
- Staff was friendly, gym was well equipped. I thought the room was to expensive
- Desk staff was courteous, helpful, and pleasant; good restaurant info, TV remote delivered <5 minutes after my call, etc. Had I accepted their offer of a paper receipt at checkout this review would be perfect.
The rooms were beautiful, updated & classy. The breakfast was excellent!
The staff respectful & quick to respond to our needs.
- Very comfortable bed. Super friendly staff. Good variety for breakfast.
Courtyard Scottsdale North
Courtyard Scottsdale North features an outdoor pool with sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. It is located 1 miles from TPC Scottsdale and 2 miles from Scottsdale Airport.All rooms at Courtyard Scottsdale North feature flat-screen cable TVs with pay-per-view movies. Every room has an en suite bathroom, hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.The Courtyard Café is open for breakfast and there is a 24-hour on-site market. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a short walk of the hotel.Guests can enjoy convenient access to excellent local golf and shopping. The Promenade Shopping Center is just 1,300 feet away and there are more than a dozen golf courses within 5 miles.Courtyard Scottsdale North is located off 101 Freeway, and is 18 miles from Phoenix International Airport.
- Great hotel property. Always stay there when traveling to Scottsdale.
- Nice all around, staff , bar, grounds, would go back..
- The staff was extra helpful and the room was spacious and well maintained. Excellent location in NE Scottsdale is convenient to golf, shopping and more.
- Very nice and clean room, which is very much appreciated.
- Staff was all exceedingly friendly and seemed cross-trained very well; a shuttle driver helped me extend my stay for a night.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
Enjoy contemporary accommodations furnished with high-speed internet, and exceptional on-site facilities at this Scottsdale hotel, located close to area attractions and offering free shuttle service to popular points of interest.Begin the day at the Hampton Inn and Suites Scottsdale with a free hot breakfast, or enjoy a workout in the modern fitness center. Relax by the outdoor pool or take advantage of outdoor barbecue grills. Browse for snacks in the on-site convenience store, then enjoy a movie with free in-room HBO movie channels.Nearby attractions, including Mayo Hospital and Paradise Valley Mall are easily accessible with the Scottsdale Hampton Inn’s free shuttle service. Explore historic Old Town Scottsdale, tour the Sonoran Desert or stroll through the Desert Botanical Garden, all located nearby.
Convenience and courtesy shuttle
Overall nice facility
- I liked the location. It was near eating places and a CVS plus a gas station.
- Breakfast was extensive and very clean and well supplied at all times
- At check in I was greeted by a most helpful pleasant person. A warm welcome. The breakfast in the morning was complete and tasty. The male person handling the breakfast took pride in his job.
- Love friendly staff, convenient location, overall excellent!
- Convenience and courtesy shuttle
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, just 2.2 miles from WestWorld. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We stayed at the property partially for the washer/dryer and more space for our family. The property was great, but the staff’s response to our broken washing machine was sub-par. Maintenance came to fix it the first day, but all they did was pry the door open. Called again the next day, maintenance came again and eventually replaced the unit. Each time I called, the front office staff told me someone was on their way, so I waited in my unit while my family enjoyed the pool. Each time, it took over an hour for someone to come. I felt like I wasted a lot of time waiting for unfulfilled promises. I asked four times that our bill be credited for the inconvenience for $200. After asking a fifth time, our bill was credited $25. Horrible customer service. Sad, because the facility is beautiful.
Very clean and comfortable
All essentials were provided
- The security and agents at front desk were very polite, friendly and welcoming. The standard two bedroom suite was beautiful and plenty big enough for my family of 6. My kids loved the splash zone and slides. There are plenty of activities to do.
- Lots to do for all ages. We had 20 year olds and a 5 year old. It worked for everyone.
- The location was convenient. Room was very comfortable.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Featuring a large year-round pool and 4 award-winning restaurants, this luxury Scottsdale hotel provides spacious guest rooms. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 24 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Warmly decorated, each room features an amply-furnished sitting area. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Guests can relax and rejuvenate at the on-site spa. Services offered include massages, body wraps and aromatherapy treatments. Manicures and pedicures are also available at Fairmont Princess Scottsdale.The Pool Bar offers poolside dining. Guests can take a break from waterslide fun and kick back with a cocktail. Overlooking the golf course, The Grill serves fresh seafood and specialty martinis.McDowell Mountain Regional Park is 24 miles from this hotel. Downtown Scottsdale is a 14 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic
Just one mile from the Mayo Clinic, this Phoenix hotel features accommodations with modern kitchens and free Wi-Fi. A heated outdoor pool, terrace with Sonoran Desert views and a fitness center are on site.Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View’s rooms have a separate living and dining area. Each full kitchen features granite countertops and modern, stainless steel appliances.A free daily hot breakfast is served at Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic. Outdoor barbecue facilities and pre-arrival grocery shopping service are also available.The Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic hotel is half a mile from Highway 101, and just a 15 miles drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Several restaurants are within a 2 miles drive of the hotel.
Desert View is a great choice for travelers interested in golf, scenery and hot weather.
- The staff went above and beyond. The amenities were awesome. Loved the pool and fire pits.
- The beds were soft and shower clean. Breakfast had many options!
- Everything we needed was provided in the kitchenette. Great room setup.
- Included breakfast was certainly the low point of the stay.
- Breakfast was really good good variety, rooms were very nice and comfortable
Top Hotels In Sunset Ridge I Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sunset Ridge I Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sunset Ridge I Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sunset Ridge I Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!