10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sunset Point Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Sunset Point Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sunset Point Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sunset Point Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sunset Point Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sunset Point Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sunset Point Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sunset Point Florida:
Snappers Key Largo
One of our best sellers in Key Largo! Located in Key Largo in the region of Florida, 12 miles from Islamorada, Snappers Key Largo features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Homestead is 30 miles from Snappers Key Largo, and Florida City is 28 miles away. Miami International Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The employees had great enthusiasm while they rebuild from Irma.
The best food ever
On the return trip we stopped here for lunch
For folks that like old style Key West type /affordable rooms this place is it. I plan on staying here again on my way to Key West 🙂
all rooms have a terrace/patio/balcony area great view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Very cheap for the area and exceptionally nice room. Beautiful deck outside the room with lounge chairs to star gaze. Everything we could ask for!
- They were excellent at turning off the sound at a reasonable time.
MB at Key Largo (Formerly Dove Creek Lodge)
MB at Key Largo is located at the southern tip of Key Largo and set directly on the Atlantic Ocean. This smoke-free hotel offers tropical accommodations with its own oceanfront outdoor heated pool, hot tub, private beach area, and marina.All guestrooms at this hotel on the Atlantic Ocean are tropically decorated and furnished with high-definition televisions, coffee makers with free coffee, refrigerators, and spacious work desks.As a guest of this hotel, you can enjoy features including free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free newspaper.John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, the first undersea park in America, is 20 minutes’ away. Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat and Florida Keys Dive Center are 8 minutes’ drive while Theater of the Sea is 20 minutes’ drive. A number of entertainment venues, specialty shop,s and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area; many are within walking distance to the hotel.
- Excellent location! Loved all the lounge chairs and the hammock.
- The position of the hotel, useful to explore the northern part of the keys from as a central base. Lovely local bar and restaurant next door with live music.
- Very nice room with a great location and view of water. Breakfast included is always a great perk too. Very nice staff and facility.
- The breakfast was fresh and delicious. We could take it out to the patio and eat in the sun and warmth in extra comfortable big chairs. The room was superb and clean, although we were a bit sad that the room didn’t have a patio of its own like others. The building is structured nicely such that everyone gets a view of the ocean and surrounding areas. The staff were extremely helpful and provided great tips on where to find great Key Lime pie! The parking was also super convenient.
- location right next to an excellent small restaurant. they had a sunday brunch there with live, but not intrusive, music from 11.00 until 3.00. very relaxing. quite memorable.
Coconut Palm Inn
One of our best sellers in Key Largo! Coconut Palm Inn is located in Key Largo, just 9 miles from Islamorada.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Duck Key is 30 miles from Coconut Palm Inn, and Florida City is 30 miles away. Miami International Airport is 56 miles from the property.
Tavernier is a great choice for travelers interested in kayaking, scenery and sunsets.
We loved the set up of the place quiet and comfortable!
Weather did not cooperate but this place was right up our alley.
- Campfire s’mores at night, salt water pool, kayaks and paddle boats, coffee and breads fruits in the am
- Liked the location on the beach and the rooms which were easy to get to, the staff was very friendly and welcoming
- Property was gorgeous. Staff were all very friendly. We would definitely love to return.
It is a beautifull and peacfull place, we sadly only had one Night but tried to make use of all the included activities like kayaks, SUP, Fire Pit, wine Tasting, jenga etc…
Nice Pool Area, great garden at the Mangrove Sea.
Breakfast under the Tipi at the Sea – awesome!
- We loved the set up of the place quiet and comfortable!
Island Bay Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Island Bay Resort is located in the Tavernier neighborhood in Key Largo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and fishing. Islamorada is 10 miles from Island Bay Resort, and Duck Key is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 56 miles from Island Bay Resort.
Tavernier is a great choice for travelers interested in kayaking, scenery and sunsets.
- The pride the owners put into the landscape and personal touch inside and out. The owners and staff GREAT
- Great staff, beach access to the bay, convenient location, Beautiful outdoor landscaping, private seating areas outside, nice lounges to relax in overlooking the water.
- This is a very nice little property. The grounds are immaculately maintained. The room was nicely decorated and very clean. The small beach has very nice lounge chairs and plenty of places to sit. The kayaks are fun. The location was excellent for touring the keys and there are many restaurants close by. We enjoyed our visit.
- So relaxing. Beautiful atmosphere. Free kayaks and SUP. Beautiful view of the sun set.
- It was so quiet and private. Like a perfect little oasis just off Rt 1. Mike and Carol, the owners, were friendly and cheerful. Everything about the property was pristine. If you’re looking for a quiet, romantic spot, this is the place!
Rock Reef Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Rock Reef Resort is in Key Largo on the waterfront, just 4.5 miles from John Pennekamp State Park. This resort features a private beach, a sunset pier, heated/chilled swimming pool, kayaks, and peddle boat.A microwave, coffee-making facilities, and small refrigerator are provided in all rooms of this Key Largo Resort as well as cable TV. Some units include full kitchens and private balconies or patios.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Rock Reef Resort. Guests have access to a picnic area, barbecue facilities, and hammocks for lounging. All units at this property are non-smoking and feature heating and air conditioning.This resort is a 20-minute drive from the Southern Everglades and 2.5 miles from the Dolphin Plus attraction. The Key Largo Hammocks Botanical State Park is 27.2 miles away.
- The staff was great, went out of their way to be nice. The room was very clean and neat. The beach and areas by the water were perfect. The resort was very quiet and restful a perfect place to relax and unwind.
- The grounds were nice , the heated pool was great. The laundry facility was convenient. The sunsets were amazing.
- The property was beautiful. The sitting area near the ocean and the pool where perfect. Just what we needed. The only thing to do is relax.
The pool and the seating area near the water.
Staff was very helpful.
The room was very clean. We knew It was an older property and as such it is exceeded our expectations.
- The pool area, back lounging area by the water were excellent. Having kayaks to use for free was an extra bonus! The grounds were very clean.
Kona Kai Resort and Gallery
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Kona Kai Resort and Gallery is located in Key Largo, just 15 miles from Islamorada. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the inn. Homestead is 27 miles from Kona Kai Resort and Gallery, and Florida City is 26 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 51 miles away.
- Staff simply couldn’t do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. Location, cleanliness, atmosphere comfort, .oh yeah and did I mention the staff. If you don’t love this place you have to be looking for something to complain about, and you better look hard.
- Beautiful older facility with interesting landscaping.
- This is a beautiful location. The property is very clean, well maintained, staff were very helpful and made us feel very welcome.
- The room had a lovely feel to it. The staff were great. We only stayed one night but could easily have stayed longer if we had the opportunity.
The staff were super friendly and Catherine couldn’t have been nicer.The resort is located within a magnificent botanical garden and the accommodations were spectacular and directly on the water. We stayed in the Pineapple Suite and couldn’t have asked for anything more. Immaculate inside and out. The heated pool and Jacuzzi were nice and clean,clean. There is a complimentary breakfast everyday and numerous paddleboards or kayaks available at no charge.Watching the sunset from the private dock isn’t to be missed.
Absolutely loved every minute and stayed an extra day too!
The Pelican Key Largo Cottages
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Key Largo, 16 miles from Islamorada, The Pelican Key Largo Cottages features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Homestead is 26 miles from The Pelican Key Largo Cottages, and Florida City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 50 miles from The Pelican Key Largo Cottages.
- The water was right outside our room just a short walk from several restaurant options some with live music
- Location. Dock and beach lovely and great sunset view
- It was all just ok and staff were lovely, very nice
- Great location. Beautiful scenery. Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet and comfortable.
- Location was outstanding …. beach was beautiful, kayaks for our use.
Key Largo Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Key Largo Inn offers accommodations in Key Largo, just 16 miles from Islamorada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Homestead is 26 miles from Key Largo Inn, and Florida City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- It was what it was, probably on par for the price with others in the area.
- The owner is a very kind person. Great to deal with.
- we were very surprised by the cleanliness and comfort of the room rm 106 was perfect!! also the staff directed us to the most amazing spot for dinner!!! made my last minute birthday trip awesome!!!
- Cleanness of the room and the hotel was excellent, very nice front desk person and I love tile in the room instead of carpet .
- The staff was friendly and the room was clean.We appreciated maid service every day.
Key West Inn Key Largo
Offering 2-story houses with balconies and views of Key Largo Marina, Key West Inn is on scenic Ocean Drive on Key Largo. Miami is about one hour away by car.Each spacious unit is divided into 2 levels: there is a master bedroom with a full bathroom upstairs and a living room with a sofa bed downstairs. A second bathroom and a kitchen are also on the ground floor.Guests of Key Largo Florida – Key West Inn can relax in the outdoor pool. Snorkeling tours can also be organized by the hotel.John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park is less than 3 miles from Key West Inn, while Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary is 5 miles away. Key Largo is one mile away.
- They are in a rebuild,and it needs to be done, bad shape now.
- Took my wife and I 10 minutes to turn around and leave!!!!!
Water in bedroom bath hot and cold were reversed.
Carpet and furniture very dirty
Light bulb burned out above stairs.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool was very clean.
- Horrible place! Dirty, old, run down and dangerous, bottom of dishwasher was missing it’s cover, electrical wires showing… pills under kitchen cupboards. Totally misrepresented!
Bayside Inn Key Largo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach, outdoor pool and restaurant, this bayfront hotel is a 4-minute walk from Keys Diver Snorkel Tours. It offers a flat-screen cable TV in every room and a state-of-the-art fitness center.The spacious, contemporary rooms at Bayside Inn Key Largo provide garden views and have a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Each room is also equipped with free Wi-Fi and a seating area.Guests can enjoy on-site dining at Sushi Nami Japanese Restaurant. The hotel also serves a daily continental breakfast.Key Largo Bayside Inn is within a 5-minute drive of John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and Dolphin Cove Research & Education Center.
- The location was great, with close proximity to restaurants, bars, and attractions in the Upper Keys. The kids loved the water behind the hotel.
- Early check in was made available due to travel schedule. The pool, rooms, and facilities were clean.
- it was nice to be able to walk down to the water and also 2 nearby beach bars
- The location of this hotel was in a great spot. Right next to a wonderful restaurant and close to shopping and many other restaurants to chose from. The front desk girl that we encountered upon check in was wonderful!
- Didn’t open til 9am. Couldn’t get help before then. Unwilling to help with needs. Rooms were filthy. Bugs included. Went to make coffee the next morning had old coffee filter in pot. Way over priced!!! Beds were hard. Will not be back.
Top Hotels In Sunset Point Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sunset Point Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sunset Point Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sunset Point Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!