10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sunset District California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sunset District California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sunset District California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sunset District California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sunset District California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sunset District California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sunset District California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sunset District California:
Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
One of our best sellers in South San Francisco! Featuring a free airport shuttle, this property is in a great location just 2 miles north of the San Francisco airport between downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley. The hotel provides free airport shuttle service to all guests.Travelodge San Francisco Airport North’s unbeatable location makes it easy for you to reach all of the Bay Area’s finest attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the Presidio, Pier 39, Alcatraz, Coit Tower, Union Square, and the wine countries of Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Monterey.While you’re here, don’t forget to enjoy South San Francisco, “the Birthplace of Biotechnology”.
- It’s conveniently located. The employees are efficient and friendly. The room was very comfortable especially the heater which worked well. There’s plenty of hot water in the shower and lavatory. Wifi was decent albeit slow at times
- It was a place to stay for our last night in SF. Easy access to rental car return.
- Location, it has enough comfort for one night stay
- The bathroom door lock had been reversed to lock a person in rather than for privacy.
- Comfortable bed, room needs upgrading, a bit shabby…a bit more cleaning advised. Great location to SFO.
One of our best sellers in San Francisco! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Seaside Inn is located in San Francisco, 1.6 miles from Union Square and 1.4 miles from Geary Theater.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Golden Gate Theater is 1.6 miles from Seaside Inn, and Xanadu Gallery is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 12 miles from Seaside Inn.
Marina District is a great choice for travelers interested in harbors, tourist attractions and scenery.
- Location is very good, the beach and inner city is 20-25 minutes by foot. Staff is very friendly. Parking is very easy, the hotel have own parkings places.
- Clean, good coffee and breakfast, perfect position to reach all Quartiers of the city and the bay beaches by walk.
- Perfect stay and super kind lady receptionist <3
- The motel rooms were recently remodeled and updated. Located close to the wharf and on the bus line, it is easy to get around the city from the Seaside Inn.
King size bed was amazing! So comfortable
Shower was lovely and hot and the heater in the room was great when needed
Microwave and fridge in room
Hotel Focus SFO
One of our best sellers in South San Francisco! Hotel Focus SFO is located in South San Francisco, just 10 miles from San Francisco.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Berkeley is 17 miles from Hotel Focus SFO, and Half Moon Bay is 13 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- close to airport and the floors were wood so no icky carpet
- grear location if you are looking for a hotel near the SFO airport. friendly staff.
- The location is very convenience (Less than 10mins from SFO by shuttle bus), the hotel is very clean and the breakfast is so good~You can make your own waffles. BTW, you should take your own toothpaste and toothbrush.
- I liked that I was able to sleep somewhere for the night.
- Good breakfast, minimal services, ground floor from requested was not available … neither was elevator I have stair climbing problems
Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport
A short from San Francisco International Airport with free airport shuttles, this hotel offers all-suite accommodations furnished with full kitchens and is a short drive from the downtown area.Guest accommodations at the Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport are furnished with all the comforts of home, including fully equipped kitchens, separate living and sleeping areas and free high-speed internet access.The San Francisco Airport Staybridge Suites provides a number of exceptional services, including a free breakfast buffet and free evening reception. A sports court as well as outdoor barbecue facilities and a convenience store are also located on-site.Popular area points of interest such as AT&T Park, home to baseball’s Giants, are located near the Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport. Other area attractions, including Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf are also easily accessible with nearby public transportation.
- I loved the kitchen I have yet to stay at a hotel for a reasonable price that had a kitchen instead of just a mini fridge and microwave it was very impressive
- Breakfast was good, with a variety of hot and cold items. Room was spacious and kitchen was well-equipped. Staff was responsive to requests.
Its my second time staying in this hotel.
Chose it again cause of its “Good location (near to airport), reasonably priced with complimentary breakfast and excellence staff!
- Comfortable beds, breakfast buffet had great selection and was well stocked, close to airport
- Close to airport, nice rooms, good for family of 6 when arriving to San Francisco by plane
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North
One of our best sellers in South San Francisco! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North offers accommodations in South San Francisco, just 9 miles from San Francisco. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Berkeley is 17 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North, and Half Moon Bay is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 3.1 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North.
- I was pleasantly surprised by how updated, clean and spacious the room was. The area is sketchy but seems like overall for San Francisco area. We had a good night’s rest. There is an overpass by here but if you’re not such a light sleeper you should have no problem sleeping. The bed area for the room we had was more to the back than by door so the highway noise was no issue. Would recommend this place. Plus they have a good continental breakfast. They do charge for parking FYI. So consider that.
- We were on a family vacation & the accommodations were excellent for our needs. Liked having king size beds with kids.
Loads of grub at breakfast.spotless room
Mod decor..oh im no hotel snob by the way.
- We like the breakfast a lot. It has eggs, sausage and rice.
- The two king beds and large bathroom are a plus, especially when traveling with a family.
Just 1 miles from Union Square, The Opal offers spacious rooms with 40-inch LED TVs and free WiFi. Facilities at this hotel include an on-site restaurant.All rooms at this air-conditioned hotel feature a work desk and a seating area. Private bathrooms feature free bathroom amenities and a hairdryer. Local calls are free.The Opal has guest service agents available 24 hours a day to assist guests with printing boarding passes or arranging for transportation. Laundry facilities are also provided on site.Fisherman’s Wharf is just 7 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Entertainment venue the Great American Music Hall is just 4 minutes’ walk away. San Francisco International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive from The Opal.
Van Ness is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, tourist attractions and city trips.
- Good position for the Concert and Opera halls and main theatres.
- The staff was extremely accommodating. They went above and beyond what they needed to do.
- The newly renovated rooms are super nice and comfortable and the location is great both for getting downtown for business and getting to more fun tourist options like Fisherman’s Wharf.
- We had an updated room. It was clean. The room had a sofa bed which was good for five of us. Public transportation was nearby and it was easy to get around.
- Very convenient location. Very good pricing on parking. Excellent value.
The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square offers accommodations in San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Union Square is 350 feet from The Westin St. Francis San Francisc, and Geary Theater is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Union Square is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, city trips and food.
- The breakfast was great, and the rooms were comfortable.
- The efficiency &friendliness of staff; speed of elevators; location at Union Square; the overall buzz of the place.
- The staff was exceptional from housekeeping, front desk, room service 5 stars and Stuart in baggage is amazing!! My breakfast was cooked to perfection!!!
- Liked most things – the room, location, cleanliness, staff, etc. were great.
- Loved breakfast in the Oak Room. Close by and delicious. Loved that it was in Union Square and we were able to view the parade for Chinese New Year. Everyone there was helpful and answered all our questions. Room was good size and very comfortable. We will definitely stay again.
Hotel Union Square San Francisco
One of our best sellers in San Francisco! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Union Square San Francisco offers accommodations in San Francisco. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Union Square is 650 feet from Hotel Union Square San Francisco, and Geary Theater is 650 feet away. Oakland International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Union Square is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, city trips and food.
- I travelled here with my boyfriend and 2 other couples. The location was great! There were tons of restaurants nearby, and a Walgreens across the street to pick up snacks late at night. The rooms were small but if you’re out and about all day you really only need the space to sleep. The beds were SO comfy!
- I enjoyed the location and the night life around the hotel staff was awesome I am just from a different part of the country where you get much more space for the money spent but it was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful
- Great location! Building has character. Updated and clean.
- I like the location. Good house keeping. Nice staffs.
- Location is just perfect! Next to the station, close to shopping malls – great, great location.
Kimpton Buchanan Hotel
One of our best sellers in San Francisco! Located in San Francisco in the region of California, 1.2 miles from Union Square, Kimpton Buchanan Hotel features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Golden Gate Theater is 1.1 miles from Kimpton Buchanan Hotel, and Geary Theater is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly and acknowledged our honeymoon……..great place to stay
- The staff, property, and location were all completely lovely. I loved the Japanese-themed elements such as the kimonos and art pieces, all in keeping with the historic Japantown neighborhood. So close to everything, and generally a great value for our stay.
- We arrived after a 14 hour flight from Sydney – so tired. They let us in to our lovely room at 8.30am. Such a good feeling when you are very exhausted!
- Location and the concierge was so helpful-the hotel supplied shampoo conditioner body wash and soap
- The staff was nice and friendly but there was a problem in check-in. Please see below:
DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North
Offering a free transfer service to San Francisco International Airport, this hotel provides a restaurant and a indoor splash pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Union Square is 15 minutes’ drive away.Styled in modern decor, each air-conditioned room offers ergonomic desk chair, a flat-screen TV and free toiletries in the en suite bathroom. A coffee machine is also provided at DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North. Select suites feature a spacious seating area.WhiteCaps Drinks + Eats, located on site, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Boasting bay views, Whitecaps Drinks + Eats features indoor and outdoor seating. This restaurant offers Californian cuisine and provides a full bar.A poolside hot tub is also featured at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North.. A fitness centre is located on site as well as a 24-hour business centre for guestsAT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants Baseball Team, is 8.1 miles away. Fisherman’s Wharf is 20 minutes’ drive away from DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North.
- The beds were really comfortable but the bathroom was bad. There was only one mirror in the room and that was the bathroom mirror. You need a full length mirror. Free parking is a plus but this is easily a 3 star hotel not a 4 star.
- I ordered french toast one morning and it was great. Bed was super comfortable, sheets were soft I did not want to wake up actually sleep later then i wanted, it was so comfortable. The cookies given were delicious.
- The room was nice and clean. The beds were Very comfortable. I had a amazing view.
- Welcome warm cookies! Good clean hotel. Perfect for pre or post flight. Free airport shuttle
- The restaurant staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Sunset District California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sunset District California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sunset District California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sunset District California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!