10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sunny Isles Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Sunny Isles Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sunny Isles Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sunny Isles Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sunny Isles Beach Florida:
Residence Inn Miami Sunny Isles Beach
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.Residence Inn Miami Sunny Isles Beach is located in Sunny Isles Beach, just 12 miles from Miami.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Miami Beach is 10 miles from Residence Inn Sunny Isles, and Fort Lauderdale is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Breakfast buffet was awesome! Gym facility was adequate for my needs.
- Almost everything. It’s new and very clean, good room size, nice swimming pool, good breakfast and friendly staff. We had a problem with our booking for our dates and had to find something instead. We saw everything available on Sunny Isles and it’s definitely the best for these money. We were surprised by situation with hotels in Miami..
- The property was very nice and we arrived early and were able to get into our room early!
- Friendly staff. Great rooftop pool. Very clean and slick design.
- El servicio de su personal fue muy bueno y expedito.
Sole on the Ocean
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel features direct beach access, a business center, and an on-site spa. Shopping, dining and entertainment at Miami Beach are a 20-minute drive away.Sole on the Ocean hotel guest rooms are furnished with iPod docking stations and flat-screen cable TVs. A sitting area and private terrace are also available.The Miami Beach Sole on the Ocean features an outdoor swimming pool with ocean views. Guests can also take advantage of the tour desk for help discovering the area or get a massage at the spa.Miami Beach’s historic Art Deco district, which has unique shops and famous restaurants, is also close by. Oleta River State Park is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked the view of the Ocean! I liked how they had a restaurant inside the building.
- we arrived at the hotel and our booking of a suite hadn’t been sent to the hotel and the suites were sold out. However the staff did their best to accommodate us. but if we book on your site we expect to get the room that was sold to us.
- Need renovation. Not ready yet for a $400 a night price point.
- The staff was absolutly lovely, offer stellar service and are very accomodating where they can, allowing early check in and late check out. The room was spotless and well kept, quiet with a fabulous view.
- Amazing staff everywhere!! So friendly!!! I loved my week there. Amazing bed too! Bathroom amenities were lovely too!!!!
Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated directly on the Atlantic Ocean, this Florida resort boasts 400 feet of private beach and an outdoor pool. The property is also 5.7 miles from Downtown Hollywood and 8.3 miles from Hard Rock Stadium.Each warmly decorated room at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort features a wall-mounted, 27-inch LCD TV. A fridge and a small table with chairs are provided. Many rooms have a private balcony.Marco Polo Beach Resort offers indoor and outdoor dining facilities. Guests can enjoy tropical drinks at the Poolside Bar & Grill. For a surcharge, guests can enjoy the hotel’s daily breakfast buffet or order breakfast a la carte.The oceanfront gym offers modern equipment, a sauna and steam rooms. A 24-hour business center is on site and the concierge desk can arrange many activities including a beach massage.Gulf Stream Park Race Track is 3.2 miles from the resort and the Miami Beach Convention Center is 11.5 miles away.
- All of the staff was incredibly helpful and kind. The view from our room was just incredible and having access to the beach was perfect! The breakfast was delicious and was not expensive.
- We knew this was an old hotel that had been refurbished. Ramada Marco Polo is in a great location, has a very nice pool and a good beachfront. It is an 11 story hotel surrounded by giant new hotel towers. The lobby is very nice but the restaurants leave a lot to be desired. Our rooms were clean and comfortable; silky bed sheets, comfortable mattress and great towels. The remodeling that has been done is hit and miss and there were details that needed attention but all in all it was a great value and we would definitely stay there again.
- The location was nice and the heated pool was great because the weather wasn’t perfect.
- The pool and beach were great and our morning breakfast and waiter was great
- Pool, ocean and location. Staff was pleasant, valets were really nice and accomodating.
Days Hotel – Thunderbird Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Days Hotel – Thunderbird Beach Resort is located in Sunny Isles Beach in the region of Florida, just 13 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 11 miles from Days Hotel Thunderbird, and Fort Lauderdale is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from Days Hotel – Thunderbird Beach Resort.
- The staff was nice and helpful, nice beach and location.
- Wonderful cozy hotel on the shores of the ocean! Well decorated!Lovely, helpful staff. At our request, we were provided with a room with a balcony. The room had a coffee maker, fridge, safe and a large comfortable bed. A large cozy lounge where you could relax. The bus stop was right in front of the hotel. There are a lot of shops. Great beach and pool. The territory is green-a lot of palm trees and flowers. We loved it!
I liked the fact that there was a little balcony overlooking the pool. However the music from the restaurant could be heard until midnight which for some is too late.
The chaise loungers, though older styled were free of charge, which was a bonus.
Stayed one night prior to taking cruise out of Miami. After reading reviews I had low expectations. The rooms are dated but the location was excellent. Pool was big and has direct beach access.
Good value for price if you need a short-term stay.
- The location was great but the facility although impeccably clean is very dated and has many small age associated maintenance issues. The staff were very friendly but overall this resort needs a total makeover. It’s way past it’s prime.
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall is located in Aventura in the region of Florida, just 13 miles from Miami. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 12 miles from Residence Inn Aventura Mall, and Fort Lauderdale is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- All the staff that we interacted with where helpful and friendly.
- Booking confusion server was down extended stay quote more than bookings!!
- The room was very large, comfortable and well equipped. We had a studio suite which had a good kitchen too
- Easy location extremely clean and breakfast was fantastic
- the room was very clean, and comfy. the breakfast was additionall bonus.
DoubleTree Resort Hollywood Beach
One of our top picks in Hollywood.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from beautiful beaches and only minutes from Fort Lauderdale, this Hollywood, Florida hotel offers on-site dining options and spacious guestrooms featuring microwaves, mini-refrigerators and private balconies.Enjoy working out in the modern fitness centre, relaxing in the spacious outdoor pool or enjoying a cocktail from the Tiki Bar, all available on-site at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach.The DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach also provides an on-site convenience store along with a gift shop. Sample fresh, local area seafood at the on-site Port South Restaurant & Bar, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Gulfstream Park Casino and Horse Race Track and the Broward Convention Center are located only minutes from the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. Exciting South Beach and Miami city centre are also within driving distance.
- I would have enjoyed the comfy bed had it not been for the deafening noise. The staff was nice and helpful (except for the thief).
- Great customer service great rooms clean amazing stay I loved everything about it the heated pools work great too
- The beds were very comfy. Bring you own pillow if you are allergic to feathers. They only had one small pillow that didn’t have feathers in it. It is a very nice hotel for a business trip. The staff was great.
- All the staff were exceptionally pleasant. We had a great time!
- Restaurant was excellent. Bar was nice. Extra friendly front desk, especially Cynthia who took care of everything with a smile every time.
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall offers accommodations in Aventura. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Miami is 13 miles from Courtyard Miami Aventura, and Miami Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 8 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall.
- Professional and friendly staff, welcoming and helpful.
- The hotel is close to the Aventura Mall (about 5 minutes by car) and they also have a shuttle to take you there. The restaurant in the hotel is nice, with fair prices.
- Pleasant staff and willing to assist suggestions on shopping and transport. I would stay again if in the area.
- Our room was under reconstruction. Very uncomfortable. Not worth my money
The bed was extremely comfortable, the staff very helpful, and friendly. The entire hotel had a feel of being like a home. Warm friendly staff.
The pool area was particularly pleasant in the evenings
Sea View Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This European-style hotel is on a beautiful Atlantic Coast beach in Bal Harbour Village, experience contemporary luxury in an ideal setting for a soothing and memorable vacation.Sea View features a fitness center, beauty salon, and pool lounge chairs for a fee. A business center with high-speed internet and photocopying facilities is available as well.The Terrace Room features American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Pool Bar serves a variety of beverages including beer and specialty cocktails. The Emerald Lounge has evenings of light fare, wine, and seasonal entertainment.Spend the day on the private beach just steps away for swimming, relaxing or parasailing. Enjoy the walking/jogging path with a physical fitness course conveniently on-site. The Sea View has everything necessary for every guest’s enjoyment and relaxation.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- Comfortable bed, large walk-in closet, very nice pool, nice staff.
- staff were wonderful, service was quick and most courteous, beds were very comfy, view was fantastic
- The heated pool, the location right on the beach, the view from the room.
- Smaller in size,good location,shops, and restaurants..
- This is an older hotel but still very elegant. Right on the beach and the rooms have excelant views of the ocean.
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura is in Hallandale Beach, a 10-minute drive from the Aventura Mall. The hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.A small refrigerator and coffee machine are provided in all rooms at this Best Western Plus. The rooms also have a 40-inch flat-screen TV.A hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, and pancakes is available daily. In addition, the hotel offers a fitness center and laundry facilities.The Best Western Aventura is just 2 miles from Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino and a 5-minute drive from Hollywood city center. The hotel is 3.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and 3.8 miles from Aventura.
Hallandale Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sunshine, relaxation and food.
- No shuttle service, but advertised on your website. Cost a small fortune for a cab.
- Good buffet breakfast including eggs and continental
- Nice selection for breakfast, good clean bed and room. Hotel room was quiet even during Friday night spring break! Laura at front desk, she is a very nice and helpful person who will go the extra mile to please you. Thank you Laura!
- Loved this hotel as it is so easy to find when you’ve just arrived after a long haul flight, right off the I 95, close to Aventura Mall and a quick 15 mins to Port Everglades. Breakfast was really good, staff very helpful. A++++++
- It was just a one night stay. Had a nice breakfast.
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
Located in Miami Beach, 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Grand Beach Hotel Surfside features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff working at the breakfast,especially on the omelet and waffles station!
- Hotel has cool design, fresh clean and modern throughout not a partial remodel like most in miami do. Floor to ceiling windows help enjoy the great view to the max. Rooms are very well equipt and comfortable. Pool area and private beach chair area are very well done.
- The Brunch was excellent and the wait staff during brunch was excellent. The Location is Excellent. Very Clean. I loved the layout of my suite.
- I took my husband here for a bday getaway he loved it! It was absolutely beautiful, quiet, quick access to the beach. Food was too pricey but we enjoyed the local dining spots and enjoyed. I will be back
- I liked that this hotel had an adult swimming pool as well as a pool for the kids. I traveled with adults this time around and it was nice not to have to share the pool with kids…that will be on my family trip😬
Top Hotels In Sunny Isles Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sunny Isles Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sunny Isles Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!