10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sundance Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Sundance Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sundance Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sundance Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sundance Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sundance Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sundance Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sundance Utah:
Days Inn – Provo
Just 5 miles from Brigham Young University, this Provo motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast is provided. Bridal Veil Falls are 10 miles away.A cable TV with free movie channels is included in all rooms at Days Inn Provo. Each bright room comes equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Provo Days Inn. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.LaVell Edward Stadium is 3 miles from this motel. Sun Dance Ski Resort and Provo Canyon are a 10-minute walk away.
- Rooms were pleasant enough for price. Breakfast was waffles, porridge, toast and cereal. Acceptable.
- The location near BYU was excellent. The Wi-Fi was relatively fast too.
- The hotel is so well located. There is a Denny’s, Super Burger, car wash, hair place, Harvest Bread and Harvest Bread cafe within 2 minutes walk. ( I am sure there are more places). The check in clerk was very nice. The hotel is fine-one must remember this is not an expensive place to say-for us it was just a stay over to our next location. The hotel could use some renovations but again-it was a great bang for the buck.
- It was a convenient location that was close to many restaurants. Not much else I can recall liking. Nothing about the motel really stood out. Only stayed one night from 8pm to 9am so didn’t really get around the building much to say anything other than what I saw in my room. All the channels on the TV were in letterbox format which makes absolutely no sense to me in today’s age of technology. Don’t know why any motels still have this issue.
- For the price, it was perfect. I meeded a local cheap clean room and it was exactly that. The age and quality if this is 3 star and knowing that everything including price and cleanliness etc is 5 stars.
Hampton Inn & Suites Provo/Orem
Guest rooms at this Orem, Utah hotel include free Wi-Fi and the hotel features an indoor pool. Brigham Young University is 4.4 miles from the hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Provo/Orem provides coffee facilities and a desk. Select suites feature a full kitchen.The Provo Hampton Inn & Suites includes a gym. The hotel also offers on-site laundry facilities and a convenience store.The McKay Convention Center is within walking distance of the Hampton Inn & Suites Orem. Seven Peaks Water Park is 6 miles away.
- My family and I were there for a wedding. My son brought a Pooh blanket from home, so he would be more comfortable. When we left the room for the day, he left it bundled up in the comforter. When we came back to the hotel for the day, the bed had been made and his pooh blanket was laid out nice and neat over the comforter. It was a very sweet gesture, that was very appreciated!
Reuben was so great! He made us laugh. He also made fabulous cookies Friday night. I didn’t get the names of the gals at the front desk but they were so great! They were so friendly but not overbearing or fake nice. They were the real deal!
The pool area was great! The last three hotels We have stayed in have had pools with so much chlorine it burned our eyes and noses. We were so happy to be able to enjoy the water.
- Stafff friendliness and willingness to accommodate desired changes,,. We were just married and they made it very special.
- I loved how comfortable the room was and the beds. There was also cute little touches everywhere like the mustache coffee cups and the sliding door to the bathroom. Great breakfast and the girl at the front desk had such a nice presence after hours of traveling. We just really liked it there.
- New property, free breakfast, microwave and refrigerator in the unit.
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
Located in Provo, 1.9 miles from Utah Valley Convention Center, Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The staffs were courteous and pleasant and the location is close enough to our destination. It is also by a river and a strip of parkway next to the river.
- A great location for what we were doing. Excellent front desk staff.
- Comfortable rooms, reasonable price, ideal if traveling with kids.
- the location is great and like their variety for breakfast
- Cold air poured into the room from gap behind the heating unit. Front desk girl was super, bringing us a comforter so we could sleep warm The unit need to be fixed.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Provo
This hotel is situated near the Wasatch Mountains, and is a 3-minute drive from Brigham Young University. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious suites.Rooms at the SpringHill Suites Provo have a seating area with a sofa and LCD TV. The rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator, and microwave. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.In the morning the Provo serves a buffet breakfast. The hotel provides coffee and newspapers in the lobby.LaVell Edwards Stadium is less than a mile from SpringHill Suites Provo. The hotel offers free public on-site parking.
- All around great place to stay in Provo. Friendly, helpful staff and a good breakfast.
- Staff was friendly. Breakfast was plentiful and great.
- Very friendly staff, room was very nice with everything you’d need. The market had drinks, snacks, and hygiene products easily available. Staff was very helpful in recommending places restaurants that deliver.
- Good size for family and great breakfast, great staff!
- Beautiful. Good breakfast that had difference food on different days.Beautiful 2 bathrooms that had a great toilet and sink in one and a shower and sink in the other. That was very helpful.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Provo Orem
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Provo Orem offers accommodations in Orem.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Park City is 26 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Provo Orem, and Sandy is 20 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was amazing (full hot breakfast) every thing kept very fresh.
- Extremely comfortable beds variety of food at breakfast.
- We had a room with TWO KING beds! It was perfect. Nice big bathroom.
- the staff was very helpful and friendly, breakfast was amazing, and the location for my wife and myself was perfect, easy to get on to the freeway and also able to get to Dr. appointments easy.
- Pool area clean. Breakfast entries were sufficient
Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Just a mile from BYU, this hotel features an outdoor pool, whirlpool and a fitness center. It also offers a complimentary shuttle service to destinations within a 20 miles radius.The spacious suites at Residence Inn Provo have separate areas for working, sleeping, eating, and relaxing. Every kitchen comes with a fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker.Guests can have a swim in the hotel’s pool or relax in the whirlpool. The fitness facilities offer cardio equipment and there is a sports court for further recreation.A hot breakfast buffet is served each morning and guests can enjoy the hotel’s social hours 4 times a week. The Provo Residence Inn also offers a picnic area for outdoor dining.The hotel is located 2 miles from the University Mall and 4 miles from Cascade Golf Center.
- Friendly staff! Personal! Great food ! I wish they had a Hot tub again!! Love that place . I know what I get, so I won’t go anywhere else! Been going there for years!!
- Nice clean, comfy big room. Nice, friendly, accomadating staff. Fully equipped kitchen.
- The breakfast each morning had a wide variety of foods. They have free community BBQs and dinners during the week for hotel guests. The staff is outstanding. The rooms feel more like comfortable apartments. They have a nice indoor pool.
- Excellent accommodations in Provo. Staff was very warm and friendly through entire stay. Large, comfortable rooms.
- Breakfast is really good compared to dozens of other chain hotels. Kitchen in studio room was very handy. You can save money on going out for dinner if you stay for longer periods and cook for yourself. Nothing bad about room and staff. They host food trucks every week for at least this season.
Holiday Inn Express Orem-North Provo
Just 5 minutes from the campus of Utah Valley University and 15 minutes from Seven Peaks Water Park, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms include free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at this Orem Holiday Inn Express include a refrigerator and cable TV. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Holiday Inn Express Orem North Provo. A gym and convenience store are on site. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Brigham Young University is less than 15 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Orem North Provo. Utah Lake State Park is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- The staff was great upon check in and check out. The bed and pillows were some of the best we have slept on. Breakfast was more than we excepted. All was great
- The breakfast was really good. Plenty of choices, and fresh fruit.
- The breakfast was not that good. The pancake machine did not work, the attendant was not easy to find, the orange juice was watery but when the attendant finally came she did try to fix the problems.
- Great customer service , clean room comfy bed just great overall !
- Nice location. Easy on/off highway. Super clean. Super nice staff. Nice breakfast.
Super 8 Provo BYU Orem
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Super 8 Provo BYU Orem offers accommodations in Provo.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- We got one of the big rooms that had a jacuzzi in it, which was kind of a bonus. We were attending the Rex E. Lee run in the morning so we just crossed the street in the morning and we were there.
- Free breakfast was nice and to be expected. Its proximity with the school was the main factor when picking a place to stay. Super 8 motels have always been convenient and affordable. Also a plus that they had a hair dryer.
- Bed was very comfortable, and everyone on staff was great. Reasonable price for a last-minute room in Provo. Noisy stadium announcements in the morning, but otherwise quiet up on the second floor. I can see it being convenient if you were visiting for an event at the stadium, which is just down the street.
- The size of the room was great and the location was perfect for the event we attended for four days.
- Check in was fast and easy. The pool was nice. Good value for the money.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites American Fork – North Provo
Holiday Inn Express & Suites American Fork – North Provo is located in American Fork, 25 miles from Park City and 29 miles from Salt Lake City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Sandy is 16 miles from Holiday Inn American Fork – North P, and Provo is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The breakfast wasn’t all that great at all… But the rooms were very nice, and the bed was so comfy! The staff was very pleasant as well!
- Room was very nice, clean. Bed was comfortable. It was nice to have HBO to watch instead of the bare minimum t.v. channels.
- Best of the best Best Westerns and we have stayed in many. Love the remodeled lobby and the home baked cookies at reception.
- Great location to where I needed to go for my training
- I liked the size of the room, it fit my family of 2 adults, and 4 children easily. The extended pool hours to 11 pm was nice for my kids. The hotel was clean, and the front desk staff were pleasant. The breakfast had a nice selection and was about what I would expect. This hotel will not stick out for good or bad in my mind. I would stay here again.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this Orem, Utah hotel is 1 miles from Utah Lake State Park. Utah Valley University is less than a 5-minute drive away. A free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, every room provides a sitting area and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway.Fresh waffles, muffins, juice and coffee are just some of the free breakfast items provided daily. A fitness center and laundromat are also available at University Parkway La Quinta Inn & Suites.Salt Lake City International Airport is a 1-hour drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway. Bridal Veil Falls is 10 miles away.
- Room was very nice. Comfy bed. Breakfast was delicious. Great location
- Excellent place to stay, newly renovated and excellent value for your money
- Quiet. Not very busy on a Wednesday. We wished we would have had our swimsuits. The pool and hot tub looked very inviting.
- We loved that we were treated with respect from the moment that we walked into the doors! I loved that we weren’t disturbed and that the employees were very polite and funny! They were awesome! We are really glad that we decided to stay at this hotel! Thanks for an amazing night!
- Great stay. Every one was polite and the facility was beautiful
Top Hotels In Sundance Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sundance Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sundance Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sundance Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!