10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sun Valley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sun Valley California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sun Valley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sun Valley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sun Valley California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sun Valley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sun Valley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sun Valley California:
One of our best sellers in Burbank! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Burbank offers accommodations in Burbank. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from Ramada Burbank, and Santa Monica is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 1.2 miles from Ramada Burbank.
Still waiting for my funds to be released. I have been charged and billed, the total bill is paid, but the same value remains charged twice on my card until it’s released. I’m writing this five days after checkout. Rang the hotels accounts and they said ring the bank. Pretty unhelpful.
The sink in the bathroom was disgusting.
Normally I’d say you get what you pay for but the photos looked nice, so I thought I’d chance for for nights. Had considered booking for the full two weeks but glad I did not.
wasn’t there long enough. it was my father’s 102nd birthday. time was mostly
spent with the family
- Staff was friendly, room was clean and a great price. Bed was comfortable.
- Location was easy to get to. Bed was comfortable.
- Restaurant was excellent and reasonable. Shuttle gave excellent service.
- Still waiting for my funds to be released. I have been charged and billed, the total bill is paid, but the same value remains charged twice on my card until it’s released. I’m writing this five days after checkout. Rang the hotels accounts and they said ring the bank. Pretty unhelpful.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills
Situated 20 minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain Amusement Park and the Hollywood Bowl, this pet friendly motel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Wi-Fi is available.The accommodations at this North Hills Motel 6 feature cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Motel 6 Los Angeles Van Nuys/North Hills provides a 24-hour front desk for guest convenience. Free coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Los Angeles International Airport is 25 minutes from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills. NBC Studio Tours is 15 minutes from the motel.
- Nice and quiet, I was able to rest comfortably! I enjoyed my say and will be using this location in the near future.
- The maids were very considerate and patiently waited to clean room well after lunchtime; Helps me out and I’m not feeling rushed to get/be ready.
- Great customer service, reasonable price and happy with during stay in Motel 6
- Property was quiet and I liked that there was security to get into the parking lot.
- Emma, Josh and Brenda are very professional and courteous.
Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Good Nite Inn Sylmar is located in Sylmar, 22 miles from Los Angeles and 20 miles from Santa Monica.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malibu is 28 miles from Good Nite Inn Sylmar, and Pasadena is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Close to freeway – good as an overnite stop. Restaurants next door.
- I like it that it is clean and the staff was nice.
- Checked in late- at 1am- and they were awake and ready for us-
- Im thankful & appreciative for how patient the staff was my situation. Great hotel!!
- Easy to get to; easy in and out of parking lot. Liked being on first floor. Good size room for one person.
Best Western Burbank Airport Inn
The Best Western Burbank Airport is located in North Hollywood, California. Universal Studios and City Walk are just minutes away. Complimentary breakfast is served daily.All guest accommodations feature a flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. This North Hollywood hotel also offers free high-speed internet access throughout the entire property.This hotel has a convenient location to the Burbank Airport and Noho Art District. Six Flags and Disneyland are just a short drive from the hotel. Numerous restaurants, shopping centers and other entertainment options are nearby.
- Free parking – Free Wi-Fi – Complimentary breakfast
- Breakfast was great, good selection. Staff was friendly. Location to gas stations, restaurants and stores were near by.
- Csot effectiveness…Good point is really close to the Universal Stadio…and Empire Burbank Shopping center is fantastic, which nearby hotel, just 10-15 minutes far away by car.
Beautiful and comfortable room.
The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was perfect and the staff was very friendly.
- The hotel was excellent… the room was comfortable and the staff was friendly.. the breakfast had a nice selection of things to choose from…
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Sylmar
One of our best sellers in Sylmar! Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 12 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park in Sylmar, California. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is available on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Los Angeles – Sylmar includes a private bathroom. All rooms feature vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.An around-the-clock front desk is available at Sylmar – Motel 6 Los Angeles. Fax and photocopying services are provided. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Universal Studios Hollywood is 15 miles from this motel. Dodger Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Dodgers Major League baseball team, is a 30-minute drive away.
- Kind receptionist. Helpful guard. Clean linens. Clean lot and parking space.
- The check in and check out process were good. Staff was helpful and courteous. I really liked the secured parking lot with a security officer at the entrance.
- I loved the price. The facilities are very basic as it includes a bed, bathroom and a tv. You can pay $4 a night more to add a fridge.
- I loved that pillows were extra soft & the bed was warm. Being that we close to freeway it was quiet.
- The quiet atmosphere and the staff are always very pleasant.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Mikado Hotel offers accommodations in North Hollywood. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from Mikado Hotel, and Santa Monica is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Charlie at the front desk was very polite, attentive and professional
Mattress was very comfortable
Parking free and easy
Shower pressure was incredible
No street noise from room 103
Loved the hygienic products
- The hot tub is the BEST! Very spacious and relaxing. The atmosphere of the whole hotel, outdoors and in, was great. The free breakfast was amazing!!
- It was quiet. Not a whole lot of noise and a few eating places in walking distance.
- Great location for Universal Studios. Family friendly,breakfast ok. Very clean and upstairs had a balcony. Looks from outside can be deceiving. Staff was awesome. Will stay here again.
- Was told we were not entitle to breakfast. Though it included free breakfast.
- Charlie at the front desk was very polite, attentive and professional
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel offers accommodations in Burbank.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel, and Santa Monica is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel.
- The staff were all fantastic and really helpful. The free shuttle to and from universal and warner brothers was excellent. The drivers were all friendly and informative.
- The staff. The SAFARI INN sign is iconic, so that was cool.
- Room was just redone and was lovely. Towels were old and thin, and the bathroom needed a little work- tub mat was torn and stained and the tub enclosure was broken and patched together. But it was clean, and most importantly for us, we felt very safe! Oh and love the soap and shampoo mounted on the wall. Great way to help with the plastic problem!
- Great location. Free shuttle bus to various places. Heated pool was amazing and rooms great too…far more superior than other 3 star hotels. Plus true romance was filmed here ❤
- Well maintained Motel style accommodation. Helpful staff, and really handy free bookable shuttle bus around Burbank Area including major attractions, shopping centres and Burbank Airport. Little bit of noise from the road, but nothing serious. Comfortable, clean. Associated with hotel next door, so have room service options from its Bistro. Nearby convenience stores for essentials. Great base for Burbank activities. Free parking. Decent range of free TV/Satellite channels. Free Wifi (slow but works) or paid higher speed.
Colony Inn offers accommodations in North Hollywood.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Los Angeles is 10 miles from Colony Inn, and Santa Monica is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from Colony Inn.
- Loved the room and everything in it. Loved the breakfast in the morning. Liked how they kept iron in office. Loved how friendly the staff was.
- Loved the beds! Very comfy. Large screen TV with HBO and free WiFi .
- Free parking, free breakfast, and it was close-ish to Universal studios.
- The area was safe. The rooms were clean and the workers were friendly.
- The location was good & quite for the most part. Close to Universal Studios. $13 Uber ride to universal. Lots of food locations near by. Beautiful art behind the building of a baby, jimmy Hendrix & Bob Marly. Staff was nice
Travelodge Sylmar CA
Travelodge Sylmar CA is located in Sylmar, 22 miles from Los Angeles and 21 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.Malibu is 30 miles from Travelodge Sylmar CA, and Pasadena is 22 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The front desk guy was very helpful & friendly
- Property was immaculate and convenient to the freeway. Breakfast doesn’t serve until 7:00 am, which was too late for our needs. “Vending” means a pop machine on each floor.
Staff were friendly and interactive–not just front desk.
- Hotel was clean. Appeared to be newly renovated check in & out were quick and easy
- The room had microwave and refrigerator even though that wasn’t listed on webpage. Also provided Matrix shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
One of our top picks in Burbank.Located 0.7 miles from the Burbank Airport, this modern hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center. It is close to Universal Studios and other popular Hollywood attractions.There are flat-screen TVs in every guest room. All rooms include spacious work desks and high-speed internet. Each has a dual-line phone with voicemail and speaker phone.The on-site Daily Grill serves hearty portions of classic American food for breakfast lunch and dinner. The Media Lounge is an on-site coffee shop available for a quick breakfast. There are also numerous eateries nearby.Guests at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport can take advantage of the hotel’s modern fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights, stretching mats and exercise balls. On-site laundry is also available.The hotel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from NBC Studios and Warner Bros Studios.
- Immaculately clean. Friendly attentive staff. Starbucks in the lobby which makes mornings easier. The cucumber water in the lobby is amazing
Great room, clean and comfortable.
Love, Love, Love the Daily Grill! ❤️
- Location staff cleanliness restaurant par pool Cabana too much to list
- Great location from Burbank airport. Clean and convenient.
- Great hotel and staff. They are very polite and helpful. Night life was nice out by the bar and grill
Top Hotels In Sun Valley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sun Valley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sun Valley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sun Valley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!