10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sun Lakes Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Sun Lakes Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sun Lakes Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sun Lakes Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sun Lakes Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sun Lakes Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sun Lakes Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sun Lakes Arizona:
Fairfield Inn and Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Just a 5-minute drive from Ashley Manor and 10 minutes from the Chandler Center for the Arts, this hotel features an on-site restaurant called The Bistro, and an outdoor pool. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The rooms at Chandler Fairfield Inn and Suites include a sitting area with a work desk. A coffee maker and hairdryer are provided.This Chandler, Arizona hotel includes a gym and hot tub. A free hot breakfast buffet is provided every morning. Safes are available at the front desk.Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 30 minutes from Fairfield Inn and Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center. Arizona State University is 15 minutes from the hotel.
- I didn’t eat breakfast, so, couldn’t tell.
- The room was very clean and the shower was great. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- this room was booked for friends who came into town. I did not see the room but the staff was amazing with me getting the payment and getting keys to my friends for their car.
- I stay here every year and the employees are always so warm and friendly, I will never stay anywhere else . Upscale hotel for great price and great location , everything you need is in the hotel .
- The bed was comfortable, pillows were great, although a tiny table to eat at or sit at other than lounging on the bed (the only choice other than a desk and there were 2 of us) would have been nice. The breakfast buffet was good and had choices that covered just about anyone’s needs. The staff was all very friendly, and access to the area was easy.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Located in Chandler, Arizona, this hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Chandler Fashion Center is within one mile of the hotel.Every suite at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center provides a fully equipped kitchen. The suites also feature an iPod docking station and a coffee maker.The Chandler Center for the Arts is minutes from the Chandler Homewood Suites by Hilton. The Desert Botanical Gardens and the Phoenix Zoo are a short drive from the hotel.
- Room was exceptionally clean & nice; peaceful & quiet. Breakfast food was good. I will stay here many more times–that’s how nice it was to stay here.
- The staff were awesome… the minute you walked in to our last day, especially Stacy,Steve and Betty Ann. We will be back!!!
- The suite was spacious and well appointed. When we had a problem with noise in our room the associate at the desk was very helpful and moved us to another room, which was very quiet. The breakfast was excellent and the appetizers, wine and beer at happy hour were a nice surprise.
- Great size room for the money and the property was well taken care of. Stacey at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.
- Delicious breakfast buffet; staff responsive and couteous when requesting oj and fruit be replenished. Room clean and comfy!! Will stay again
Holiday Inn Phoenix/Chandler
One of our top picks in Chandler.Featuring an outdoor pool with terrace, this Chandler, Arizona hotel is a 25-minute drive from Phoenix. Arizona State University is 15 miles away. Ocotillo Golf Resort is less than one mile away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides contemporary white linens, a flat-screen cable TV, a spacious desk and free toiletries in the private bathroom at Holiday Inn Chandler. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Chandler Holiday Inn features a 24-hour fitness center. A poolside hot tub can also be enjoyed.Serving breakfast and dinner, Ponte Vecchio Café is on site. Room service is available from 6 am until 9 pm.Arizona Railroad Museum is 3 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Chandler.
- The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast buffet was delicious. The staff were very friendly and professional.
- The beds were very comfortable. Having coffee available was nice. Enjoyed having the pool open so early.
- Very well kept hotel w/ very nice rooms and a great little pool area. Perfect for families!
- Room had nice high ceilings. Hotel is 15 years old but you would never know it by how clean and modern the hotel looked. They have brand new Apple computers in the lobby to check your mail or surf the web. Staff was super friendly and they have a great little pool as well.
- Super comfy, great parking, quiet, and comfortable! Will definitely stay here every time we are in Chandler.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler offers accommodations in Chandler.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phoenix is 17 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix, and Scottsdale is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 14 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler.
- The staff went above and beyond to be friendly and accommodating all the time. I mean the entire staff when I say this. This place is by far the most pleasant place to stay. Breakfasts were good, varied, and the area was kept in excellent shape even with large groups there for breakfast. Rooms were spacious and very clean also. Towels and waste baskets were always kept up with on a daily basis if we wanted. Just a great place to stay.
- The room was spacious and very comfortable. It was equipped with everything including an apartments size frig and dishwasher! The most comfortable bed I’ve had in a hotel. Breakfast was awesome and Kelly, at the front desk was awesome.
- Where are the fresh fruits, cook sausages, eggs, bacon, etc? Why mostly microwave re-heating package foods?
- Bed was very fluffy and comfty. The set up was nice. Good Job!
- The suites are well equipped with large refrigerator, microwave, dishes and utensils, and a dishwasher. Stove tops are available on request. Better than most suite hotels I have stayed at. Good bathroom size and plenty of towels and wash cloths. Shampoo and bath gel available on bathtub wall. Good water pressure in shower. Excellent cable tv.
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
One of our top picks in Chandler – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center is located in Chandler. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phoenix is 15 miles from Drury Phoenix Chandler, and Scottsdale is 15 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly the breakfast and Happy hour they served was excellent. The beds were so comfortable I didn’t want to get up!
- Room was very comfortable and the bath room was very nice. The breakfast was great and the evening snack was unexpected but a fabulous idea. Great four night stay. Our first stay at a Drury hotel but wont be our last.
- I didn’t get to eat breakfast or happy hour but it all looked good
- Great meals, cleanliness & daily helpful gals w towel or ask if needs, vending & store in lobby great convenience, front desk above & beyond helped fix my husbands glasses
- I like everything. The evening happy hour 3 free drinks, taco bar, salad, bake potatoes, and hotdogs. The breakfast is also great. Can’t beat the value.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
This Hampton Inn, decorated in warm, bold colors, is less than 1 miles from the Santan Freeway and features an outdoor pool and whirlpool area with partly shaded deck.Rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center include free Wi-Fi access and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also available. Work may be completed at the desk or on a bed with a provided lapdesk.A fitness center is open to all guests of the Phoenix Chandler Hampton Inn, featuring equipment, free weights and ample floor space. A business center and free beverage area are also on-site.Breakfast is offered each morning. The Pavilion Pantry Market is open 24-hours, selling snacks and gifts.The Hampton Inn Fashion Center is less than 11 miles from Golfland Sunsplash and less than 10 miles from Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse.
- Very nice hotel, air conditioning unit needs to be repaired, very noisy at times, but otherwise all we needed.
- Amazing! Clean property, super clean rooms! Great pool and staff along with unexpected bit appreciated afternoon snacks. Breakfast was delicious as well! We will be back!
- Being a Vegan I have difficulty traveling to hotels and eating breakfast. If it were not for the fruit and potatos I would not have been able to eat so I de appreciate that was available.
- We, 5 of us, were late checking in. 1:30 am. Alen was the person who checked us in. He was so nice and asked if we needed anything and was very willing to get us anything extra we needed. Would stay here every time I visit AZ.
- Breakfast was nice and abundant. I like the variety of things. Staff are also very friendly. You can see they get along well with each other.
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
One of our best sellers in Chandler! This Chandler hotel is 5 minute drive from the Fashion Center mall and 20 miles from downtown Phoenix. The hotel offers a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and outdoor pool.Guest rooms at the Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV and work desk with ergonomic chair.The Courtyard Chandler/Fashion Center’s lobby features a 52-inch touch-screen showing directions to area attractions. A hot tub and well-equipped gym with cardio and weight-training equipment are available.Open for breakfast and dinner, the Courtyard Phoenix Chandler’s Bistro is on site. It offers cocktails, light meals and Starbucks coffee.
- Bed was super comfy. The room and bathroom were extremely clean. Will stay again.
- The pillows did not support correctly. Our neck and shoulders were in pain!
- Staff and property were excellent. Will definitely make a repeat visit.
- Courteous staff, attentive and polite, clean premises
- The a.c. would kick on an off all night kinda loud. Then when people would sit out side by the fire pit you could hear them talk.
Cambria Hotel & Suites Phoenix Chandler – Fashion Center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cambria Hotel & Suites Phoenix Chandler – Fashion Center offers accommodations in Chandler. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Phoenix is 15 miles from Cambria Hotel & Suites , and Scottsdale is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel. Daily rate was over priced. I guess it was a busy weekend but frankly don’t think the daily rate was as good as inhabebgotten from others websites
- Location and nice clean room with a comfortable bed.
- Amazing service and wonderful environment staff was the best!!
- Beautiful decor and very clean. Most staff was upbeat and friendly. Excellent.
- The room was beautiful and the property was very clean
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
This Chandler Hilton, next to the Fashion Center, features a café, restaurant and bar all on-site. A spacious outdoor pool and patio are open all year.All rooms at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler are decorated with granite countertops and dark wood furnishings. Free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels are available. Rooms also include an alarm clock radio with MP3 connection, a work desk with eye-level outlets and a Cuisinart coffee maker.Taste An American Bistro restaurant serves contemporary meals throughout the day, and the R Bar serves drinks and appetizers each night. The Café 2929 serves Starbucks coffee drinks every morning.The Chandler Phoenix Hilton provides a fitness room and whirlpool for guest use. Transportation is available to local destinations.The Hilton is 6 miles from the Ocotillo Golf Course and less than 20 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Staff was very polite and greeted us every time we walked in.
- So nice to sleep on a comfortable bed and the breakfast buffet was tops!!!
- Attentive, genuine staff. Clean. Comfortable. Good parking.
- I was tired for a day of travel and business and this hotel was the only one I could find with a restaurant and bar in it as I did not want to go out again after checking in. The bartender and other staff were very friendly and professional!
- Love the feather pillows. Maid service was way beyond awesome, came back to my room after being out for the day and all my make-up hair stuff was all neatly laid out on the bathroom vanity so nice. Lounge area stock and very neat.
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler – Fashion Center
One of our top picks in Chandler.Located 30 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Arizona and 15 minutes from Firebird International Speedway, this hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and breakfast delivery to guest rooms.Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler – Fashion Center offers suites equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The kitchenette includes a microwave, refrigerator, and sink. A desk and sofa bed are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this pet friendly Phoenix Chandler – Fashion Center Hyatt Place. A gym and business center are on-site and guests can check out books at the hotel’s library. Free parking is available.Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler – Fashion Center is less than 10 minutes from Windmill All Suites at Chandler Fashion Center. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 25 minutes from the hotel.
- I loved the aize of the room. 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. The separate living room woth it’s own TV was very nice. Also I enjoyed the desk as I had to work a bit while there.
- The location was fantastic and it was a great value! There were plenty of places to eat and things to do nearby. The staff was exceptionally friendly at the front desk.
- Room was clean. Greeted when arrived. Easy check out. Ample parking.
- The hotel was close to shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters. Large shower, very quiet, the room was perfect .
- I was impressed by the fact that every room had a sofa in it. The room is very spacious. Breakfast was pretty decent too! This is my second stay here in one month! I would definitely recommend this hotel, the staff is very friendly and I always feel like home when I come here!
Top Hotels In Sun Lakes Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sun Lakes Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sun Lakes Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sun Lakes Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!