10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sun City Center Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Sun City Center Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sun City Center Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sun City Center Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sun City Center Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sun City Center Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sun City Center Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sun City Center Florida:
Comfort Inn Sun City Center
Comfort Inn Sun City Center is located in Sun City Center, just 17 miles from Tampa. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.Sarasota is 28 miles from Comfort Inn Sun City Center, and Clearwater is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It was close to my meeting place. The staff was friendly and tried their best to address my cleanliness issues (roaches, soiled or stained bedding, dusty in corners, pubic hair on sink area). Toilet and shower area seemed clean. We gave House Cleaning Supervisor $50 cash to give to staff because they seemed to be doing the best they can with the situation. We did not realize that there is a new person cleaning our room each day. We’re not sure she gave the $50 to the staff that cleaned our room. I hope she did. In retrospect, we should have left a daily tip.
- Just dated and a cold atmosphere low water pressure
- Breakfast was great, service was good and the staff were all friendly. I will go back if in that area again.
- eggs were rubberey, but breakfast was not to bad. Bed was comfortable. We were there for 10 days and had to ask for clean sheets
- The location and price is what I needed at this time.
Ruskin Inn Tampa-Sun City Center
This motel is 3 miles from Ruskin and is within a 25-minute drive of the Prime Outlets at Ellenton. The motel offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Ruskin Inn rooms include a microwave and refrigerator, for late night snacks or a light meal. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and a work desk.The Inn provides guests with a gym and business center. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant.The Ruskin is within a 40-minute drive of St. Petersburg. The Little Manatee River State Park is 10 miles from the motel.
- Room was clean, we just stayed one night while passing through. Not so great for $100 a night.
- Breakfast- sausage, eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits luke warm. Many there left for nearest fast food restaurants.
- At first glance, one would probably rate this hotel 3 out of 5. However, I rate the Ruskin a solid 4 among similar properties, excluding top brands like Hilton. We had everything we needed, there was little noise in the hallway (that can happen even with Hilton), the breakfast was solid (a little fruit would be nice). The location was convenient to all of our plans and those we made on the fly. Mary at the desk was especially welcoming after a long day of travel.
- Friendly staff, great customer service, great hot breakfast
- Management was very good! Staff was very good. Rooms were a little noisy , I was woke by the automatic door slam on the hall for other rooms. Breakfast was good, would like so.e fresh fruit options. Very good stay.
Harborside Suites at Little Harbor
One of our top picks in Ruskin – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This beachfront Ruskin hotel is 11 miles from Little Manatee River State Park. Guests can hire watersports equipment and take advantage of the private beach access. An on-site restaurant is also available.All guest rooms feature a cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. Coffee-making facilities are provided. Select Harborside Suites at Little Harbor rooms include a sitting area with a sofa bed.Guests can bask in one of the 3 outdoor pools and 2 hot tubs or catch up on email in the business center. This Florida Harborside Suites at Little Harbor offers a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking.Sunset Grill serves Caribbean-inspired cuisine with views of Tampa Bay. Guests will find specialty cocktails at the beachside Tiki Bar. Live entertainment available on select nights.The hotel is 25 miles from the Florida Aquarium and the shops and restaurants of Channelside Bay Plaza. Central Tampa is 24 miles away.
- Great beach location away from it all! Very pretty rooms. Can’t wait to go back!
- The suite was large with equipped kitchenette, dining table, comfortable sofa and chair (which was hard as a rock). The separate bedroom was comfortable, had electric sockets where needed, and queen bed with four square pillows. Glad we travel with our own. Bathroom had no place to put grooming supplies but there was adequate towels and hot water. Close to two restaurants on the water and pool and lounge areas overlooking marina. Lovely, restful location but convenient and drivable to Tampa Bay highlights and beaches.
- Well appointed suites in an excellent setting with a relaxed atmosphere. Although the area is a bit remote with few restaurants nearby, it is very quiet and plenty of facilities at the resort. Great for winding down. Superb views from the west facing rooms.
- view of st petersburg across tampa bay was excellent
- The view from 5th floor was awesome, even though it didn’t face the ocean. The sunrise was great view facing the marina. Loved the layout of the suite. Very large showers, super comfortable bed, large flat screen tv. Great maid service. Loved getting a paper at our door each morning. Beautiful fireplace sitting area near pool and hot tub.
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Riverview Brandon
This hotel in Riverview, Florida is 10 miles from downtown Tampa. The hotel features an outdoor pool with hot tub, a gym and every room provides iPod docking stations and free Wi-Fi.While staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Riverview Brandon, each room is furnished with a flat-screen cable TV with HBO. Microwaves and refrigerators are also included.A 24-hour business center is on site along with guest laundry facilities. Hilton Garden Inn Riverview also features a 24-hour store. Free shuttle services within a 5 miles radius are available at the hotel.Riverview Hilton Garden Inn Brandon Tampa is 8 miles from the Hard Rock Casino. The University of South Florida is 17.5 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast and waitress. Loved the front desk help as they were very personable and helpful. Had trouble printing out game tickets and clerk was very helpful and tried numerous things to help me. I finally got them printed out by emailing them to the hotels g-mail account. This was a excellent location with a lot nearby but tucked away for privacy and comfort. Publix, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and McDonalds across street. We ate at Culver’ and Crispers which we can highly recommend. We attended both the Tiger’s game in Lakeland and the Yankee’s game in Tampa. This location was central to both games. We also visited the Florida Aquarium that was a close easy run down Selmon Expressway toll road. We stayed 4 nights and have nothing but good things to say about our stay. Clean comfortable rooms and would highly recommend for either business or pleasure travel with family or couple.
- Location for where I needed to be, staff friendliness and accommodateionz
- Breakfast is wonderful, and the main reason my wife booked me here.
- Front desk Supervisor, Demetria Gilmore, was very kind and helpful. She was the very best thing about our experience.
- The comfort of the room and staff.Also the food in restaurant was very good
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa/Brandon, FL
One of our best sellers in Tampa! Located off of Interstate 75, this hotel features a continental breakfast and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is provided to all guests. The Port of Tampa is less than a 15-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities are found in all the rooms at the Country Inn and Suites Tampa. The rooms have a work desk and cable TV.An outdoor swimming pool and a laundromat are available for guests at the Tampa Country Inn and Suites. Guests also have access to a 24-hour front desk and a business center.The Saint Pete Times Forum and Central Tampa is 10 miles from the hotel. The Florida State Fairgrounds is located a 10-minute drive away.
- I liked that my room felt like home & that I slept comfortably without any interruptions. Housekeeping staff were really great to me even if I was in the room they would offer they’re services. The care, honor & amount of consistency they have for their guests are appreciative. The people at the front desk are amazing as well. I was very satisfied with my stay!
- The breakfast was good there were a lot of choices. I had something different every day. The staff was friendly and were able to get me two rooms close together on the same floor. Overall it was a good experience.
- The layout of the room and a fridge and microwave.
- The hotel staff committed with customer satisfaction.!!
- The room was really clean n the set up is nice. The lady at the front desk nice and friendly she gave us information of things in area. I would recommend to others.
Embassy Suites Tampa – Brandon
Embassy Suites Tampa – Brandon is located in Tampa, 30 miles from Clearwater Beach and 25 miles from Clearwater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.St. Petersburg is 24 miles from Embassy Suites Brandon, and Treasure Island is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I loved everything about this hotel. My five girls (3 was mine lol) and I booked this hotel stay for our trip to the strawberry festival. You will definitely get what you pay for. The happy hour was great the snack bar was great the food was awesome. Breakfast was very impressive the guy who made four omelets at once while make waffles. Very impressive and they great. I had fresh omelets and waffles I had both mornings I woke up. My five girls really enjoyed there stay.
- Good location, friendly staff, free drinks between 5.00 & 7.00
- ALL OF IS WAS AMAZING. BEST HOTEL I’VE EVER BEEN IN!
- The entire staff and associates are the friendliest, most helpful you’ll ever find. The breakfast buffet is definitely a treat. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- Further away from airport, but that’s my fault for booking . Location was good really .
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Tampa Brandon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Tampa Brandon offers accommodations in Tampa, just 30 miles from Clearwater Beach.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Clearwater is 25 miles from Fairfield Inn Brandon, and St. Petersburg is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 12 miles from Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Tampa Brandon.
- The location wasn’t far from major highways and shopping areas.
- The breakfast was very good and the staff was pleasant.
- Close to our venue, comfy beds & yummy breakfast.
- Old. Felt dingy. Room smelled terrible. Carpeting from the 50’s. Bathroom was terrible Never thought i would get such bad quality for $125 a night. And they said i need to make up the sofa bed for my child!
- Proximity to major highways, shopping, and dining areas
WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon
WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon offers accommodations in Tampa.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Clearwater Beach is 30 miles from WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon, and Clearwater is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 12 miles from WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon.
- The room was very nice and just the whole hotel itself
- Great property Stafford’s incredibly friendly. The accommodations were great for the price very affordable. Definitely enjoy the property would definitely stay there again.
- I loved the location of the property. The staff was friendly and the check in process took less than 5 minutes. Definitely will stay again.
- Love the stay was very clean and comfortable. Everything was awesome
- Very quiet great location next to a lot of restaurants. Rooms were very clean and comfortable
SpringHill Suites by Marriott – Tampa Brandon
SpringHill Suites by Marriott – Tampa Brandon is located in Tampa, just 30 miles from Clearwater Beach.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Clearwater is 25 miles from SpringHill Tampa Brandon, and St. Petersburg is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 12 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott – Tampa Brandon.
- The location was all I liked best about the property.
- The water was great . It stayed hot after 5 people taking showers.
- The room windows were stained (cant see out). Maybe transportation to nearby Mall which is amazing.
- The locate great, staff was accommodating and rooms, nice, and clean. My expectations were met.
- It was quite. There were loud people in the room near me, but could only hear them when I was in the hallway. Once I was in the room I could not hear anything except the thunder, but I enjoyed that. The breakfast bar was full of different types of food from cold to hot and it was good.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Brandon
In Brandon, Florida, just a short drive from the attractions and activities of Tampa, this all-suite hotel features spacious accommodations and relaxing amenities for a comfortable stay.A microwave and a refrigerator are standard in each room at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa – Brandon. Flat-screen TVs are also available. Select suites feature kitchenettes.Guests can enjoy free high-speed internet access. The hotel also has an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a basketball court.After a restful night’s sleep, guests can wake up with a free hot breakfast buffet. Guests can also appreciate Brandon Homewood Suites by Hilton’s Welcome Home reception on evenings Monday through Thursday that serves soft drinks, beer, wine and a light meal.
- The staff was very nice. The rooms are clean and the facility is well maintained.
- The breakfast was good and had a variety of items to choose from.
- All the staff were magnificent. They seemed genuinely concerned about your comfort.
- I wish I rembered her name out the young lady at the desk was the best ever in any hotel I have ever stayed at
- The room had 2 sections, kids could be in 1 and Adults in the other by shutting the door. The breakfast was huge your choice of many items one of the best I’ve had.
Top Hotels In Sun City Center Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sun City Center Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sun City Center Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sun City Center Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!