10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sumner Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Sumner Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sumner Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sumner Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sumner Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sumner Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sumner Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sumner Washington State:
Holiday Inn Express Sumner
In Sumner, Washington and close to the Muckleshoot Casino, this hotel features many free amenities and services, including a daily hot breakfast buffet and local area shuttle service.With in-room coffee makers, microwaves and compact refrigerators, every stay at the Sumner Holiday Inn Express is sure to be pleasant. The hotel also has free high-speed internet access along with a convenience store and indoor swimming pool.The Puyallup Fairgrounds, Auburn SuperMall and Enchanted Park Wild Waves theme park are easily accessible with the Holiday Inn Express Sumner’s free shuttles within a 5 miles radius. Fort Lewis Army Base and downtown Seattle are also within driving distance of the property.
The staff was friendly and helpful. I was pleased to find the water jug of lemon water always full in the lobby, so I could fill my water bottle . Very refreshing. Warm cookies in the lobby in the afternoon and a basket of apples.. Clean hotel – room, lobby, eating area. The continental breakfast offered more than the usual. The room did not feel cramped, and had all the necessary conveniences. It was convenient to the freeway, but not so close as to be noisy. It felt safe.
The only down side would be there was no nearby restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- I had to leave my house on short notice and they were very accommodating the room was wonderful it was close to where I need to stay at the breakfast was amazing.
- Very comfortable mattress and good location close to my family.
The whole experience was fantastic. It was very clean, quiet, and the staff was friendly. I had forgotten my hairbrush so they gave me a little plastic comb.
Breakfast was also very good–lots of variety and quite tasty. I was really looking for a comfortable stay over the holidays (visiting family nearby) and this was just the perfect arrangement. I really loved my stay. I slept extremely well, too.
- The breakfasts were nice. The room was nice. The staff was exceptionally nice, friendly, and helpful. We really appreciated that!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. I was pleased to find the water jug of lemon water always full in the lobby, so I could fill my water bottle . Very refreshing. Warm cookies in the lobby in the afternoon and a basket of apples.. Clean hotel – room, lobby, eating area. The continental breakfast offered more than the usual. The room did not feel cramped, and had all the necessary conveniences. It was convenient to the freeway, but not so close as to be noisy. It felt safe.
Quality Inn & Suites Pacific – Auburn
One of our top picks in Auburn.Quality Inn & Suites Pacific – Auburn is located in Auburn, just 23 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bellevue is 24 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Pacific, and Snoqualmie is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was professional and friendly and they had a nice selection of food for their continental breakfast.
- room was very nice and clean, pool and hot tub was nice
- The staff was great. They were always very friendly and nice. The food was really great too. There was a big selection of breakfast items that all tasted good. The pool and hot tub was a good size.
- The bed was very comfortable. Quiet, even though the room was next to the elevator. Liked that the sink was outside the toilet and shower room.
- So many options for breakfast, comfortable beds and plush pillows, awesome and friendly staff, overall great stay!
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
In one of Western Washington’s lush valleys, this Puyallup hotel features a year round indoor pool and hot tub. It offers a bar and bistro and serves a daily continental breakfast. Joint Base Lewis-McChord is a 15 minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, a 42-inch cable TV with HBO, an iPod docking station, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in all rooms at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel and Conference Center. The comfortable guest rooms also include a desk, a sitting area and a coffee maker.Located at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel, Fireside Bar & Bistro offers a selection of wines, microbrews and cocktails and offers appetizers and light entrees. Guests can enjoy a drink while lounging by a large fireplace.Guests of Best Western have access to the hotel fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopy service is available.South Hill Mall is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park is 30 minutes’ away. Mount Rainier National Park is 64 miles southeast of this hotel.
- Our check in was smooth with Dylan helping out re local places of interest, shopping, etc. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was very nice and the amenities were fine.
- Up beat up to date friendly accommodating easy access
- Breakfast was excellent and the staff so helpful and bed was perfect
Very clean,beautiful room,
And the breakfast was wonderful,staff was very nice,and helpful.
- Excellent place to stay. Centrally located and easy access. Very nice staff.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup
The Hampton Inn and Suites is off of Highway WA-167, just south of Tacoma, and features an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator are included in all rooms.A cable TV and microwave are featured in all of the rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup. The rooms have contemporary furniture with fully carpeted floors.A free fitness center is available for all guests at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup. A continental breakfast is served and parking is free on-site.Wild Waves Theme Park and the Columbia River are 10 miles from the Inn and the Museum of Glass is 9.5 miles from the property.
- King suite is the best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in.
- Breakfast was good for the most part. And it was kept full with a good variety.
- Good location to stay, not to far away from city center but just enough to avoid busy traffic. Plenty parking space inside the hotel area. Clean and comfort hotel. Nice indoor pool and fitness center.
- The Staff were great. The location was good for the meeting we attended.
- Breakfast was exceptional, including the staff in the dining area. Room was very comfortable, pool was nice and although we didn’t use the gym, it looked great too. We found the front desk staff to be very friendly, accommodating and a great sense of humor. Hotel was just fun!
Holiday Inn Express Puyallup
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Puyallup offers accommodations in Puyallup.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 31 miles from Holiday Inn Express Puyallup, and Olympia is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 20 miles from Holiday Inn Express Puyallup.
- Again I would definitely say to let people know they’re going to have to pay $100 is extra if they book hear the staff did tell me not to use this service in the future because this is what happens you’re not told that there’s an extra $100 is going to be added on this is something that needs to be told to people so that they have a right to choose because at that point there is no turning back for me I couldn’t cancel the room I was either going to have to pay the extra $100 or pay for a whole other room Plus have that one taken out of my bank account I don’t have to be honest it did kind of pissed me off this should be something that is told ahead of time and the only thing that pissed me off about my entire trip other than that it was a lovely Hotel lovely staff and a beautiful room
- Travel distance to and from Washington State Fairgrounds was very convenient. Breakfast food was good. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The rooms and beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is pretty decent as well
- I loved the decor including the in room amenities. The front staff was friendly and efficient. The quickest check in ever. I’d stay here again! There’s also a convenience store in the parking lot for snacks and etc.
- Great location for PLU FOOTBALL GAME. Just down the road from the stadium and right off the freeway.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tacoma Puyallup
Located off Highway 512, this hotel is adjacent to the Puyallup Fair. It offers an indoor pool with hot tub, a daily continental breakfast and a gym. Modern rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a DVD player are equipped in all rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tacoma Puyallup. Rooms are styled with bright colors and offer a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.The Tacoma Puyallup Fairfield offers a business center on site for guest use. Also available are meeting rooms and laundry facilities.This hotel is within a 20-minute drive from the Museum of Glass and High Cedars Golf Club. Emerald Queen Casino is 7.5 miles away.
- The staff was amazing they went above and beyond to try and help us resolve a computer and internet issue for our Mother who was living in a nearby assisted living home. They could not have been more helpful.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the hotel is very easy to find.
- Very clean, nice staff, helped me with anything I needed.
- This hotel is well placed and nice central location. The staff was super friendly. Made us feel like family. Thanks Lamieka and AJ.
- The hotel staff at the front desk is very professional an cares about you!!
Best Western PLUS Mountain View Auburn Inn
Best Western PLUS Mountain View Auburn Inn offers accommodations in Auburn.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Seattle is 22 miles from Best Western Plus Mountain View, and Bellevue is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was a convenient location for business meeting the next day
- Hotel maids were very pleasant and hosts were very friendly
- The breakfast was a plus. The fresh made omelet was great
- not much at all this place was not clean staff at the front was friendly but that was about it
- I like the friendly staff every time I stay at this facility and I always feel safe if I am staying alone
Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle
Located off Interstate 5, this Auburn, Washington hotel offers a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Muckleshoot Casino is an 8-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Auburn Guesthouse Inn. Each warmly decorated room includes a spacious work desk.There is a business center with free Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.Wild Waves Theme Park is 6.7 miles from the Guesthouse Inn Auburn, and the Tacoma Art Museum is 14.6 miles away. The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel was clean and the bed was wonderful to sleep on. The bathrooms yet a bit on the small side had more then enough water pressure for the shower, and the soap/lotion/conditioner/shampoo provided was well excellent. Front desk was friendly as well.
- Myself and my band stayed one night there on our journey. It was close to everything we needed. Clean and comfortable room.
- A few minutes after we checked in the front desk called to see if we needed anything after we settled in. That was a nice surprise.
- There’s wasn’t anything to like about this hotel. Under construction no ice dirty just a gross place
I really enjoyed your hotel as well as your staff,
they were always very helpful and very polite
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
One of our best sellers in Auburn! Breakfast is available daily at this Auburn hotel. Mt Rainier National Park is a 1-hour drive away. Rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Auburn. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are included.An indoor pool and hot tub is available for guest relaxation. A fitness center and a laundromat are also included at the Auburn La Quinta Inn and Suites.Seattle Tacoma International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property. Emerald Downs Racetrack is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff at check-in was very personable and pleasant. The room was very clean.
- Recently decorated room. Very friendly staff and helpful.
- It was clean, quiet, and the staff was wonderful….
- the staff and supervisor ( or manager ) were the BEST.. wonderful ppl!
- Clean quiet room. Staff at check in was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.
Motel 6 Tacoma – Fife
This hotel is located just off I-5 in downtown Fife and is 2.9 miles from the Emerald Queen Casino. It features an outdoor pool, extended cable TV, and free morning coffee.Laundry facilities are available on site at the Motel 6 Tacoma – Fife. The hotel is air-conditioned and pet-friendly.The Tacoma Dome is 4.6 miles from the Tacoma – Fife Motel 6. The Washington State History Museum is 0.9 miles away.
- I would hear stories of how motel 6 is and stayed along time ago. It’s so different now it’s clean and very modern alot had changed and updated. Was very pleased.
- The staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean.
- The check out time was better then some places 12 pm.
- The room was exceptionally clean and well maintained in a “like new” condition with a comfortable bed with no hint of tobacco smoke nor any other odor in the room. The room had a microwave oven and refrigerator as requested. The motel was conveniently located at a freeway exit in the center of Fife, WA.
water pressure awful no bathtub coffe only till 10
PAY FOR WIFI DAILY ON TOP OF ROOM CHARGES!!!!!
Top Hotels In Sumner Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sumner Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sumner Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sumner Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!