10 Best Hotels To Stay In Summit Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Summit Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Summit Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Summit Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Summit Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Summit Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Summit Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Summit Utah:
Mountain View Lodge
Located in Parowan, 10 miles from Brian Head, Mountain View Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming! I will come back for sure for all my trips to Brian Head!
- great location, free hot breakfast, and free fast wifi. Also hot tub and small pool.
- It was more than I expected for the money I payed.the out looks if I, but the Inside of the room is Great👌
- Good location! Across from local town grocery store and right by a gas station. Not a far drive up to Brian Head. The furniture was very nice and rooms are decent size. Good price. Breakfast was average free breakfast.
- breakfast is good, staffs are friendly, close to ski resort, and the price is a steal
The Grand Lodge at Brian Head
This Brian Head, Utah resort features an indoor pool and hot tub and features an on-site bar and restaurant. It is just 1 minute from Brian Head Resort and provides ski storage. Red Leaf Spa offers on-site spa treatments.A flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all guest rooms and suites at Grand Lodge at Brian Head. Rooms are decorated in light natural wood tones and include a desk and sitting area.Guests at Brain Head Grand Lodge can dine at Leany’s Steakhouse, which serves signature meat and seafood dishes. For dining and drinks in a more casual atmosphere, The Lift Lounge and Patio offers lunch and dinner and features indoor and outdoor fire pits.A fitness center and a laundromat are on site at this resort. For convenience a business center with fax and photocopying services and 24-hour front desk are also offered.Cedar City Municipal Airport is a 45-minute drive from this resort. Cedar Breaks National Monument is 7 miles away.
- Very very bad. We arrived at the property and the whole things was shut down. Nobody was there. We were never notified that the property was shut. We were forced to get accommodations elsewhere at the last moment. Terrible experience.
- The lady at the front desk was amazing! So friendly and helpful! Every other staff member that we encountered was awesome! So friendly and helpful! It was so nice to be able to have our dog in such a beautiful room and beautiful lodge!
- Beautiful clean facility, and our dog was welcome by most of the staff.
- Waitress in restaurant was wonderful kind attentive. She’s a keeper!
- Everything. The food was good. The facilities were clean and modern. The staff at the front desk were friendly and knowledgeable.
El Rey Inn & Suites
Located less than half a mile from the Shakespeare Theater, this Cedar City hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available.Cable TV with premium channels is featured in each guest room at El Rey Inn & Suites. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included for convenience.A fitness center is available for guest use. Free parking for oversized vehicles is included.Cedar Breaks National Monument is 21 miles away. Brian Head Ski Resort is 29 miles from El Rey Inn & Suites.
- The beds were very comfortable staff was very friendly.
- Great location in middle of town, they gave me a free upgrade no questions asked and the room was crazy large and very opulent. Even the reception area has a really nice sit down area next to a large fireplace and the best diner in town is next door.
- It was close to everything in town, quiet, friendly, clean and good breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable. Great pillow top mattress.
- We travel with our two small pets so usually the rooms we get to stay in are not that nice (stained carpets etc). In this case the floor was not carpeted which was really nice and the room was clean although a little run down. Convenient to area to walk our dogs. Breakfast that was included was not great.
Best Western Town and Country Inn
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Located in Cedar City in the region of Utah, 12 miles from Brian Head, Best Western Town and Country Inn features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean. Staff bent over backwards to help make our stay as we wanted it to be. they ev en helped us to change rooms due to the first room being in a dark area of the property. We have already booked another stay at the Town and Country for later in the year when we have another event we will be going to.
- There was a nice assortment for breakfast. The location was close to shopping for grocery, gifts and arts. There were also easy walking areas with the theatre, museum, university/college and restaurants close by. The bed was very comfortable.
- Good size room, lots of nice amenities, nice pool and fitness center and delicious breakfast.
- Breakfast was amazing!! Had read the previous reviews And all was spot on. Definitely recommend this location. The Jacuzzi was a great hit after skiing all day.
- A great breakfast that was included in our room. The staff was very friendly the room spacious and comfortable.
Best Western Plus Cedar City
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Cedar City is located in Cedar City in the region of Utah, just 12 miles from Brian Head.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from Best Western Plus Cedar City.
- I loved having soup in the evening and Smores by the fire. Everything was amazing
- The breakfast each morning was excellent. The great surprise was the light meal we received in the evenings. I would certainly recommend hotel to my family and friends.
- Breakfast included extras – like self serve yogurt and cut up fruit. The eating area was located in an area with natural light and included a variety of seating arrangements. Our room looked recently renovated, new carpets.
- The hot chicken soup when we arrived was very nice. A real treat since it was cold outside.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful and polite. Room was spacious and breakfast was good. It was winter time (and snowing), so they offered complimentary meal in the evening, including roasting marshmallows in the fire outside.
Stratford Court Hotel
Less than a 10-minute walk from the Utah Shakespearean Festival, this Cedar City hotel features a seasonal swimming pool and hot tub. A daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.A cable TV and coffee machine are included in each air-conditioned guest room at Stratford Court Hotel. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also available.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests. A business center is available for guest use.Southern Utah University is half a mile from the Stratford Court Hotel. Zion National Park is 58 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. Staff was very friendly.
- Walking distance to the Shakespeare Festival sites. and SUU. Comfortable, newly renovated rooms. Nearby excellent restaurant.
- All the staff, housekeeping included, were especially friendly.
- Staff was great. Breakfast had an okay variety. Beds were comfortable. Nice to be in the center of town.
- Walking distance from Shakespeare festival location
Ramada Cedar City
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor hot tub, this Cedar City hotel offers a free shuttle to Cedar City International Airport, just 4 miles away. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are included.A sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV is featured each guest room at the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites – Cedar City. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.A fitness center and sauna are available for guest use. A 24-hour convenience store is on site.Bard’s Restaurant and Pub, in the lobby, serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Utah Shakespearean Festival is less than a mile away. BrianHead Resort is 30 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable. Very spacious room. Wifi was quickly offered at check in and worked well.
- The location was perfect and it was clean and beautiful. The amenities were awesome.
- Clean and comfortable. Everything was inviting and just what we needed.
- The TV in the room was not functional. A repairman was sent to the room and determined that he would be unable to make a repair. He radioed the front desk and asked them to secure another room for us immediately, which they did. A key was brought to us and we were assisted in moving to the new room. Staff was very professional and thoughtful.
- location & friendly people serving breakfast in hotel restaurant
Abbey Inn Cedar City
One of our top picks in Cedar City.Located in Cedar City, 12 miles from Brian Head, Abbey Inn Cedar City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from the property.
comfortable room, great having the pool and hot tub and close to eating places.
Nice breakfast room and food is good.
- The room was scrupulously clean, the bed was so comfortable that my wife looked under the fitted sheet to try and find a brand name or model, and the breakfast was obviously prepared with care and not alot of empty calories.
- Clean Rooms, friendly staff, clean pool, wonderful breakfast
- The staff was very nice our key did not work to open the door the gentlemen on the evening shift worked on the door for about 30minutes he finally got it open wanted to say thank you to him
- The hotel was next to I-15, making it very easy to continue our trip the next day. The clerk gave us dining recommendations and told us one restaurant we should definitely avoid. We didn’t stay for breakfast, but it smelled delicious. It was a great idea to put the kitchen in a completely separate building…an adjacent house.
- comfortable room, great having the pool and hot tub and close to eating places.
Super 8 Cedar City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City, just 13 miles from Brian Head.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 50 miles from Super 8 Cedar City.
- The beds were lumpy and uncomfortable. Check seemed to be fine. We all presented Credit cards yet all the rooms were charged to my credit card as I booked the room. Your web site said we would present cards when we arrived, which we did.
- My husband and I always stay at the Super 8 when we are in Cedar City- which if about three times a year. We love the beds, we always get a great night’s sleep, the staff is always very friendly and helpful, the breakfast is not fancy, but what they have us very good- warning: they do close it down right at 9 even if your in the middle of making a waffle! We think this hotel great and are willing to pay a little more for it (compared to the prices of other hotels in Cedar City) because we like it so much!
- The staff was amazing. Katen was wonderful!! 10 stars for him!! I would recommend Super 8 time!! I
- Easy access from highway. Reasonable price. Good breakfast.
- Lots of starchy foods. No protine, or yogurt. Not much fruit.
Motel 6 Cedar City
Motel 6 Cedar City offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cedar City.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from Motel 6 Cedar City.
- The commercials they say Motel 6 is updated and clean LIED!!
- I often travel alone and I usually wind up with a largish room that is crowded with two queen beds. This was a better scale there being one full size bed. The bathroom was triangular and was a nice fit. I’ve stayed here before and will not hesitate to stay there again.
- It has convenient access to the interstate. The location is also close to many places in Cedar City and the surrounding areas.
- The bed needs to be up dated. When I sat down it just sunk in. Plus it did not feel like a queen size bed.
- Rooms were warm and they allowed pets, which was key to our staying there.
Top Hotels In Summit Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Summit Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Summit Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Summit Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!